Glad you're enjoying it still.
Cameron Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #42
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Cameron Samurai wrote: View Post

Wow Wow Wowsers

Glad you're enjoying it still.
I have a few suggestions for some small scenes.
AngieYaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2016, 06:37 AM   #43
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

AngieYaz wrote: View Post

I have a few suggestions for some small scenes.
Thanks, but I'd rather do things my way
Old August 10th, 2016, 02:59 PM   #44
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Thanks, but I'd rather do things my way
Okay, go ahead. ^_^
Old September 3rd, 2016, 01:51 PM   #45
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER FOUR

As the evening sky coated the city in darkness, tiny ripples were created in the soothing sea as four streaks of lighting swept down; the Rangers had arrived at their destination.

Immediately, the teens became combing the area for signs of the Turbine.

So fruitless was their search that a frustrated Tommy came close to contacting Zordon via his communicator to verify where exactly the submarine was.

"Look" cried Adam, pointing to a shimmer of light on the far right of the harbour. To the Rangers astonishment, the Turbine sub-craft materialised in full view.

"Zordon must have had it cloaked" said Tanya.

A hatch in the right side of the Turbine opened up, a voice bellowed from a hidden loudspeaker. "All aboard"

Katherine froze as she picked up on the voice. She recognised it.

"Impossible", she thought, "I must be imagining things"

The Rangers boarded the Turbine and were mesmerised by the swank look of the interior. Five colour coded seats situated around a large circular table with a periscope hanging over it, a lightning bolt attached to it' centre. All around them were state of the art navigation equipment, a communications station, and a screen displaying the number of rations and weapons available to them.

"Make yourselves at home and prepare to set course. Shiver me timbers all the way" the voice continued to echo over the loudspeakers.

"I always wanted to say that" it added.

"Ok, now I'm sure...but...it can't be..." Katherine said aloud.

The Rangers looked at one of the seats, of the five stationed around them, only one was facing an opposite way.

Slowly and steadily, the chair swung around, revealing, to the alarm, shock and surprise of the Rangers, that a fifth crewmember was among their ranks.

A ship's cabin boy in every sense of the word.

"Justin" said Katherine, mesmerised and in awe of the sight.

"What are you doing here?" said Adam.

"Oh, just call me the latest one" said Justin.

The teens were still confused. Justin sighed.

"I'm the new Blue Ranger guys" he revealed.

Aboard General Havoc's heavily fortified space base, he and his sister Divatox were making final preparations on a sub-craft Divatox could call her own.

"With this craft, you will be able to easily chart a safe course through the triangle to Muranthius, you will also be equipped with an energy tracer which we can use to lock on to your location when you come into close contact with the island" Havoc explained.

Divatox showered him with kisses to the cheek, which she immediately gagged at upon completion of the task.

Rito arrived at the space dock, carrying several cases of luggage.

"And just where are you travelling to?" said Divatox snidely.

"I'm coming aboard. Zedd nose-picked me himself for this mission" Rito revealed.

"You mean hand-picked" corrected Divatox.

"This mission will be extremely dangerous Mr. Revolto, with the exception of the special precautions I've taken to ensure my sister's safety, there's a good percentage many outside of her protective measures may not survive the trip"

"That's exactly what Ed said when he was pitching the mission to me. He must have real confidence in me" said a jaunty Rito.

A shimmering red light suddenly engulfed the space dock as a projection of Lord Zedd appeared before the trio.

"I'm calling to inform you that there are precisely two ways to reach Muranthius, and the Rangers may have the second option already"

"Ha, Rangers, Smangers, they're no threat to me" said a defiant Divatox.

"My sister is of sound judgment on this subject Lord Zedd; I assure you should we run into the turbo-charged Rangers on Muranthius, she will have the resources capable of matching them on both the track and the field"

As the late hours settled in, the Turbine sub-craft was well and truly on its way, and its occupants were slowly but steadily getting adjusted to life at sea and life with the newest recruit to their ranks.

"I can't believe Rocky entrusted me with his powers, just like that, he could see some sort of a champion in me, when I told him I wouldn't breath a word about you guys to a soul, it's as if I lit his up for the first time in ages" he bragged.

Tommy was not impressed with the bragging, while the remaining Rangers tried to hide their own awkwardness, especially knowing how passionate Justin was about his new responsibilities.

Katherine was quick to console Tommy as his temper rose.

"I think that injury's gone to Rocky's head, not just his spine" he said.

"Hey, he was probably stuck in a hard place and felt there was no option" said Katherine, "I don't think his judgement was too clouded, after all since we took an interest in his case, Justin has come to admire his peers"

"Zordon's just as much to blame" said Tommy, "Our lives as Rangers are dangerous Kat, all of a sudden we're entrusting our powers to kids? Have we become this complacent in our daily lives that we think anyone can handle this job?"

"Small hands, big heart, whoever would have thought highly strung teenagers could put their hotheadedness to one side and rise above it all? Zordon had faith in us, and in me and you despite our experiences under the influence of evil, we showed his judgement was sound, now we have to do that again" Katherine advised her friend.

Adam swiftly interrupted them.

"Guys, we're approaching the Nemesis triangle"
Old September 26th, 2016, 03:38 PM   #46
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

This is amazing!
Old September 27th, 2016, 01:26 PM   #47
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Thanks. I'll get back to updating soon.
Old September 29th, 2016, 09:05 PM   #48
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Thanks. I'll get back to updating soon.
Awesome! =D
Old November 4th, 2016, 06:26 AM   #49
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER FIVE

As the Turbine arrived at the co-ordinates of Muranthius, the Rangers were surprised to find there was almost nothing ahead of them that represented a means of accessing the island.

"All I see is some kind of statue" observed Tommy, looking through the periscope at the stone carving ahead of them, a carving of an imp-like creature, it's right arm extended outright.

The golden key glowed brightly; the Rangers steadily realised this was a puzzle that needed solving.

"The key, perhaps it fits in the statue's hand?" guessed Adam.

"We might as well test that theory out. Alright guys, let's take out the scuba gear and see if we can fit this key in whatever it that represents the lock" said Tommy.

"Alright, I'm going to spread my sea legs" said Justin as he enthusiastically dashed past Tommy and headed to the lockers.

"Hold it mister, you're staying put" said Katherine.

"No fair" said Justin, pouting.

"Stay here and stay vigilant, being a Ranger isn't all about the adventure. It's also about the discipline, you need to learn that before you do anything too reckless in that bigger badder world out there" she said, trying to sweeten the situation. Justin, while absorbing the advise, acted like he wasn't interested in what Kat had to say.

As the Rangers disembarked, Justin opted to express discipline through concentrating on martial arts practise, his mind reaching back to the plight of the orphanage. Perhaps by homing in on more ordinary responsibilities he could take his mind off of the excitement of fresh super heroics that had built up in him and were presently being denied to him out of concern for his safety.

It seemed to work, he became immersed in the practise, so much so that he took his eyes off of the Turbine's sonar, which was detecting the presence of another craft in the vicinity.

"Can it be...oh brother mine, yes it is" Divatox said to Havoc as she looked through her periscope and caught a glimpse of the Turbine, and, in particular, the four individuals in scuba gear emerging from one of its top hatches and heading towards the statue.

"Rangers ahoy" exclaimed Rito, as he nudged Divatox aside and looked through the periscope himself. Divatox swiftly elbowed him out of the way in return and resumed looking.

"No, they're heading towards the Nemesis Tribute" she said
"They must have the key with them, if they insert it into the statue, the gateway will be open"

"Didn't Edd say there was another way to reach the island?" said Rito.
"Yes, but it involves kidnapping a Wizard from the Lerigot proclamation" Havoc revealed.

"Why don't we do that then?" Rito asked.

"The trip to the Wizard's home dimension would take up about three or four thousand lifetimes by any standard, human or space alien" Havoc cautioned.
"We don't have the time to get through any of that now, not when we can just take the key from the Rangers cold dead fingertips" Divatox bellowed, "Send out the Piranatrons"

Launched from the sub-craft by a bunch of hollowed out torpedo shells, the Piranatrons emerged from the torpedos and headed in the direction of the Rangers , but Tanya was quick to take notice alerted the team to the approaching swarm.

The warring factions met in the water and danced lethally around one another, the Piranatrons openly trying to tear the gear off of the Rangers so as to leave them to the tenderless mercies of the treacherous ocean. During the scuffle, Adam's oxygen tank was damaged by one Piranatron.

Tommy went over to aid him, only to be overwhelmed by two to three Piranatrons that grabbed him by the waist and knees. The golden key in his grip, Tommy was choked out by one of the Piranatrons that reached out and clutched his neck tightly, while another pried the key from his hand.

Tommy ultimately broke free and helped bring Adam to the surface, his friend's health a greater priority than securing the key from their enemies.
"Thanks Tommy" Adam said, drained from his ordeal, "But the key, it's in their clutches now"

"There's nothing more key to our team than friendship and looking out for each other brother" said Tommy, "Now, you're gonna have to hold your breath again, I'm signalling a retreat to the Turbine"

With Adam giving him an assuring thumbs up, the two dived back down and headed back towards their sub, the other Rangers fending off the remaining Piranatrons and making some distance between them and the ruthless warriors.

"They're on the run, and your all seeing Emperor said these teens would be tough to tackle" a smug and proud Divatox said to Rito.

Instructing the Piranatrons to insert the key into the grip of the statue, Divatox and her forces waited for the inevitable to occur, as did the Rangers from the safety of the Turbine.

"We ought to destroy the Rangers now while we have a chance" said Elgar, his finger hovering over the button that would launch some choice missiles at the Turbine. Divatox swatted his hand aside

"No, once the key is inserted, the whole area is said to be under the protection of a state of temporal grace. Any disruption to that state will disintegrate both vessels"

"Temporal grace? I thought it was Will and Grace" remarked Rito. Divatox sighed.

Over on the Turbine, the teenagers looked on as nothing appeared to be happening.

"Justin, why didn't you alert us on the radio frequency there was another craft heading towards us?" asked Tanya.

Justin, feeling slightly guilty for putting his practise over his priorities, remained silent. No excuse he felt could justify the negligence he had shown.
"What do you think will happen Tommy?" said Adam, still finding it difficult to catch his breath after his experiences in the water.

"Don't know, this is one instance where the power is out of our hands" said Tommy.

Suddenly, a huge tremor occurred as, in front of both vessels, a giant underwater mountain, the mighty island of Muranthius, ascended to the surface from the seabed.

"Will you look at that" said Tanya.

"It's like something out of a fantasy" said Katherine.

"Is there such a thing as fantasy anymore when so much of what you go through is real?" asked an awe-struck Justin. Tanya ruffled his hair in response. Justin felt better, this seemed like a silent form of forgiveness.
Both Divatox and the Rangers brought their vessels to the surface as the island completed it's ascent.

"Alright guys, we don't know what's keeping those creeps from converging on us, so we best make the most of it. Let's get the new Zords ready and take them out on a cruise around the island" commanded Tommy.

Detecting the activity of the Rangers on his sensors, General Havoc was all too prepared for what would come next.

"Rito, here is your chance to prove worthy of my crew" he said, "Take my mighty marauders and engage in a pursuit of the Rangers, and make sure they are not in the way of our road to victory"

"So long as I can make it a photo finish" said Rito, holding a camera up to Havoc's face and taking a snapshot of him just as he shoved the skeletoid simpleton to the floor.
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:53 AM   #50
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER SIX

As the Turbo Zords were steadily driven out of the Turbine sub-craft, Tommy was having a hard time working out the instructions.

He took a glimpse at the names that Zordon and Alpha had come up with for the Zords. Dune Star, Desert Thunder, Mountain Blaster, Wind Chaser, and Red Lightning.

"Great, names are as grandiose as ever, but how do I shift these things into Turbo?" he asked himself.

As he peered at the instructions, the illustration of a towering Megazord caught his eye. He took a quick glance back at the remaining Turbo vehicles beyond his own and was left scratching his head.

"Really? These things form a Megazord?" he asked himself in bewilderment.

Katherine approached him, gently tying her hair back in a bun, with some of the others lazily relaxing on the lush green grass, soaking in the searing heat that enveloped the island.

"Working things out for the rest of us?" she asked.

"Yeah, you know how I am with the simplest things" Tommy replied.

"Oh I don't know, I think you'll be up to speed before long" Justin said, cutting in on the two.

"Don't you have something better to do?" asked a flustered Tommy.

"I'd love to take a turn around the island in my Zord, but don't I need to be as old as you to drive one?" Justin inquired.

"Justin, I don't think Zordon would have entrusted you with a vehicle if he wasn't sure you could handle yourself on the road"

"Does that mean I can give it a go then?" asked Justin.

"Yeah, why not, it'll give us all a little break from baby-sitting" muttered Tommy.

"Who are you calling a baby?" a frustrated Justin snapped back, before storming off and mounting his Zord, the Mountain Blaster.

"Justin wait, I'll come with you" Katherine replied

"Whatever" Justin said, sulking.

As the Mountain Blaster drove off with the pair of them on board, Tommy sighed and approached the rest of his teammates.

"Do you guys think I was a little too harsh there?" he asked.

"We've never had to keep an eye on a kid in our line of work before Tommy, it's going to take a lot of getting used to" said Adam.

"Adam's right, it's a new kind of experience, for all of us, Justin has to learn there's higher stakes to this than just a thrill-seeking adventure, but we could do with conveying it to him a bit better. I don't think we should treat him like a kid, he certainly doesn't want us to" Tanya said.

"That's just what he is though, a kid, and if something happens to him, we as Rangers will never live it down" insisted Tommy.

Elsewhere on the island, Divatox and Havoc's forces, after a long and audacious trek through the island's deep forest, had arrived at a clearing. In front of that clearing was a grand and exquisitely designed temple. Behind that was a towering volcano.

"Sister, if you kindly produce for me the means from which we will access the temple" instructed Havoc.

"Hey presto" Divatox replied, taking the key from a pouch attached to her belt.

"Activate the energy tracer so that Zedd can follow our lead, we will require re-enforcements before long to mine the resources of the volcano" said Havoc.

"You don't trust that skull-like simpleton to get one over the Rangers?" Divatox asked.

"Our lives depend more on him being out of our hair than the Rangers" Havoc replied.

As the Mountain Blaster drove calmly along the edge of the island's beach, Justin and Katherine were in the midst of another heart-to-heart

"I thought being a Ranger would make things easier for me, like a walk in the park, but it's as wild as the jungle" said Justin.

"Justin, Tommy has a right to be concerned, it's difficult to process just why Zordon chose you...unless it was to teach us a lesson on our own way up in life...for the day we have children of our own, and how we'll go on to treat them"

"Don't think any child can match what I'm going through" said Justin.

"Maybe, you never know. We all deal with unexpected surprises no matter the age, and we will make mistakes, but like all forces of natures, what sets us apart from the evils we face is that they learn not to let any negative experience be the undoing of us"

"I guess that's your fancy way of telling me to give you guys both a break and a chance right?" said Justin.

"You got it" said Katherine.

As the two reached out for a hug, the Mountain Blaster stopped dead in its tracks, airbags came bursting out to shield it's passengers from colliding with the windscreen, so impactful was the abrupt halt.

"What's happening?" said Justin.

Katherine stood up and peered over the horizon, her face became frigid with fear.

"Justin, I think we need to go into reverse" she said.

"Why? What's out there?" he asked.

Speeding towards them was Rito and Havoc's monstrous marauders, deadly colossal engines armed with sharp blades, saws and spikes.

"Time to take your show off the road" said Rito.
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:30 AM   #51
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

And at last, an update...sorry for the long wait folks...life and other projects. Luckilly this is the closing chapter of this arc

CHAPTER SEVEN

The Mountain Blaster dashed across the sands of the beach with Rito, Havoc and their forces in hot pursuit.

"Tommy, this is Katherine, come in" Kat spoke over her communicator as Justin spun the vehicle around and around, creating a sandstorm that made both their presence and progress difficult to see by their pursuers.

"We read out Kat" Tommy's familiar and reassuring voice replied as it emitted from the communicator.

"We've got a code R situation. We're going to need the rest of the team and the Zords for this"

"We're on our way, patch your co-ordinates through to the Turbo Navigator and we'll head for your location." said Tommy.

"What's code R? " asked Justin

"You'll know once you get the hang of this" Katherine said as she took out her Turbo morpher.

"For real? I'm gonna get to be a Ranger?"

Katherine nodded. Justin punched the air with excitement and proceeded to whip out his own Turbo key.

Before either could use it however, a loud thud from behind them caused the Mountain Blaster to buckle, Katherine and Justin looked through their rear view mirrors to find a large hulking magnetic chain had latched on to the back of the Zord.

"These clamps of yours really attract me to the right kind of people" Rito joked to Havoc over the communications link.

The vehicles turned around and headed back towards the jungle, the Mountain Blaster ad it's occupants in tow. Rito took a few sandwiches from a lunch box and chewed down on them before discarding the crumbs across the sand.

When the Rangers arrived at the scene in their own Turbo Zords, they followed the trail Rito left behind and pursued them to the temple.
''Leave all the hard work to the leftovers'' remarked Adam.

The zords arrived at a clearing in the midst of the jungle where the temple was located. Katherine and Justin were being led away in shackles from the captive mountain blaster by Piranatrons, led by Divatox, Havoc and Elgar into the temple.

''Ready your weapons guys'' replied Tommy.

The Rangers produced their weapons and stealthily approached the temple, where Divatox stood before something embedded in the entrance. An egg shaped object.

''At last, the Dark Ark is mine'' she said. She placed the golden key into the stone insignia found in the base of the egg ad turned it like she would a lock.
''Hold it right there'' said Tanya as the Rangers made their presence known to the space aliens.

Justin and Katherine were ecstatic.

''I told you they'd come'' she said.

''Put your hands up guys'' said Tanya.

Katherine and Justin did so and Adam fired his turbo canon at their shackles, they came loose as the blasts hit.

''Time to shift into turbo'' said Katherine, she and Justin produced their turbo keys and transformed.

Divatox's Piranatrons briefly engaged the Rangers in battle, but they were quickly disposed of via a combination of the Rangers' formidable speed skill and weapons.

''What's the deal with that egg?'' asked Adam.

The Rangers lack of knowledge in regards to the egg delighted Divatox, who took the oppertunity to rub it in.

''Not even the mighty Zordon knows everything. The Dark Ark is a hyper lock chamber containing the essence of the Dark Spectres, the former monarchs' of the realms now claimed by the United Alliance of Evil. They were lured to Murtanthius by the Lerigot proclamation and sealed here. Zedd told me he planned to unleash them on the galaxy , the absolute madman, and make use of their aggressive take no prisoners stratagems to get one better on you rotten Rangers and all others who protect the galaxy''

''And what's in it for you?'' asked Katherine

''They make excellent husbands'' Divatox remarked.

''Well, we're glad we've crashed the wedding'' said Tommy.

''You're too late Rangers'' said Divatox, turning the key. The egg opened.

Volcanic fire erupted from within as the energies released manifested ito five hulking, charred and monstrous creations. Some frothing at the mouth, some letting fire pour from their fingertips. These were the Dark Spectres.
The battle was soon joined as the Rangers fought an impressive cavalcade of Piranatrons and Dark Spectres.

The Rangers again utilized their weapons and blitzed the Spectres wit intense firepower, but it proves ineffective. Justin duelled wit a Piranatron near the Ark, with nothing but fire burning within it. Justin managed to trip is foe ito the ark.

Tommy, clued in, instructed the Rangers to throw as many of their opponents as they could into the egg and sealed it shut.

Whilst this dealt with the many Piranatrons, it still left the Rangers with the problem of what to do with the Dark Spectres. Divatox attempted to woo one of them but received an electric shock for her troubles.

Dazed, Divatox was assisted by Rito and they, Havoc and Elgar teleported out.

''Guys, I might have just the idea'' said Tanya after se knocked one of the spectres into a stone pillar, damaging it and causing a small cave in. ''Bring the whole temple down on them''

The Rangers set about destroying the foundations of the temple, the whole mess eventually came down, crushing four of the specters, but one escaped.
''Aw man, we were too late to catch one'' said Tommy as he watched the Spectre transform into a hurtling comet that shot through the sky and into the distance.

The island began to shudder and shake. The temple had been some kind of power source sustaining it, and with it and most of the Specters gone, it no longer served a purpose.

The Rangers grabbed the golden key from the dark ark and clambered back ito their Turbo Zords and retraced their steps through the island back to the Turbine sub craft. They escaped just in time as Muranthius fell apart.

On the moon, Zedd was informed of Divatox’s failure.

''Four teenagers and one child defeated five of the most fiercesome warlords in creation. Inconceivable'' snapped Zedd.

''It wasn't a total write off boss, one of the Spectres escaped'' said Rito.

''As if he's ever going to matter'' Zedd remarked.

Rita snuck up on him from behinnd and threw something over him.
Don't sweat a thing Zeddy, here's a sweater'' she said.

Sure enough it was a big sweater with a “Z” embedded in the front. Zedd observed that Rita was starting to act “cute”, which to him is another negative side to her pregnancy. Zedd kicked his chair in frustration.

Back at the Power Chamber, Zordon congratulated the Rangers on thwarting the release of the Dark Spectres. He apologized to his young charges for lacking knowledge of the Dark Ark.

''Hey, were all human at the end of the day'' Tommy said.

''I just wish we could have caught tat last Spectre. Think we'll hear from it again?'' asked Adam.

''I have a feeling that when that day comes, we may not be prepared for it''

Back at the Sports Arena, the six-man martial arts competition was underway and Tommy, Justin, and Adam (replacing Rocky) are locked in intense combat with the Stone Canyon team. Rocky was at ringside for moral support. After a few minutes of back-and-forth action, Tommy’s team emerged victorious and everyone jumped into the ring to celebrate. Tommy hoisted Justin up on his shoulders.

At the shelter, Katherine and the remaining Rangers presented Mr. Spectra with the cheque for $50,000. Katherine praised Justin for his perseverance and for maintaining discipline throughout the expo.

Mr. Spectra, still put up a pompous front, ''One victory does not equal a lifetime’s worth of achievement, it will take more than this to entice Justin’s father into coming forward.''

''Don't worry sir, I'm never giving up' Justin said.

''I promise well find your father someday so you can say that to his face'' Katherine vowed, and hugged Justin.

Later that evening, Mr. Spectra roamed the halls of the shelter alone, walking over to a painting in the centre of the main dining hall, an illustration of the Phantom of the Opera, and lightly tapped it. A secret hatch opened up in the middle of the floor, leading to a hidden stairwell.

Spectra walked down the flight of stairs and soon made his way into another room, this one contained a vast hub of computer monitors. A large, oval chair lay in the centre of the room, from the back of it, a pair of gloved hands joined together could be seen, a hidden figure watching the monitors closely.

The giant screen in front of this mysterious person displayed young Justin celebrating with his friends and demonstrating his martial arts moves.

“Chance has made young Justin a Ranger ahead of schedule” noted Spectra.

“Events have advanced quicker than expected” the mysterious figure added.

“Is that a bad thing?” Spectra asked out of intuition, realising something more important.

The figure pressed a button to the left of the chair, a holographic image lit up the room as the head of a robotic policeman hovered over them, projecting forth a dreaded message depicting the forces of evil laying waste to Angel Grove and cities all over the world.

“Only time will tell”

Last edited by Cameron Samurai; August 26th, 2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:37 AM   #52
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Episode Three commences

POWER RANGERS TURBO REVISITED:

“WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ANGEL GROVE?”

CHAPTER ONE

It’s the annual Angel Grove recycling rally, and everyone in town has gathered to supply their wear and tear to the cause.

Most of the Rangers, including Rocky, were in the thick of things sorting out where to deposit everything plastic.

The events of the last few months had been a topic of much discussion between the six friends this day.

‘’Man, it goes to show you how taxing Zedd’s attacks can be when you look forward to a weekend of work like this for relaxation’’ joked Rocky as he deposited several bottles into a container.

‘’Yeah, and I’ll never forget how Divatox almost turned us all into insects, talk about an underdog story, more like a near crushed underfoot story’’ said Adam with a shudder.

‘’At least you got the Turbo vehicles to form a Megazord in time to mow down Havoc’s Metallosaurous’’ added Rocky.

‘’It took a lot of will power and minds coming together for that’’ said Katherine.

‘’And cars...you won’t believe how much of a struggle it was to fasten the Zords to one another all while dashing about on the rocky dirt roads’’ said Tanya.

‘’Nothing in our line of work gets easier does it?’’ said Katherine.

‘’Or maybe we’re just finding it more difficult’’ said Adam.

‘’What do you mean?’’ asked Tanya.

‘’We’re not getting any younger guys, what if the time comes where we’re having to assemble Megazords on our walkers? We’ll be in no shape then, and what happens to Angel Grove then? Our battles have been taking their toll on the city lately as it is. Whole businesses have been leveled as well as buildings. A lot of people have been left with no income’’

Katherine remained optimistic.

‘’Well I’m proud of the effort the city has made into promoting it’s recycling drive’’

‘’Come on guys, the Mayor’s due to make her big speech’’ said Rocky.

The friends and other citizens all assembled at the central podium, where the Mayor of the city made her grand entrance.

‘’Citizens of Angel Grove, as you know, our efforts in the recycling rally are being covered across the country by not just local news outlets, but news services from all around our world. I would like very much to extend our diligent efforts beyond this one simple weekend when years worth of progress can be achieved with our programme. To that extent, I can announce that the winner of the Angel Grove Recycling Rally will journey all across America as a keen and clean goodwill ambassador raising awareness and helping further the recycling drive’’

As the announcement drew enormous applause, Tanya and Adam gave worrying glances at one another.

‘’Looks like we may prove too good at this’’ remarked Tanya.

‘’Yeah, I’ve been down this road..separations are never good for the Power Rangers’’

At the Power Chamber, Alpha couldn’t seem to get enough of the latest smash hit rock track across the city, ‘’Confusion’’ and was playing it at full blast within the Rangers’ mighty sanctum.

‘’I appreciate your attempts as always to catch up with whatever is moving modern culture forward Alpha, but you must resume your duties immediately’’ Zordon advised.

‘’Whatever could captivate my attention more than this on a weekend?’’ asked Alpha.

‘’I am detecting a series of strong energy build up within various sections of the city, we must trace it’s origin’’

At the Juice Bar, Justin was hanging out with Cassie and Carlos.
‘’Don’t feel glum Justin, I’m sure if any of your friends win the recycling rally, they’ll have plenty to talk about when they return’’ said Carlos.

‘’It’s not as simple as that, we’re formed a real bond these last six months, we’re a tight unit, so many things can go off the rails if we’re not stable on the tracks’’ complained Justin.

‘’It’s not like the whole world depends on you guys staying together’’ remarked Cassie. Justin was swiftly offended by what she meant, knowing all too well it could be the truth.

As he stormed off, Cassie wondered what it was she had said. The two were swiftly interrupted by a solemn looking T.J.

‘’What’s the matter man?’’ asked Carlos.

‘’You know that lightning cruise sports car I had my eyes on for a while? Someone picked up the keys for it this afternoon’’ TJ revealed.

Cassie swiftly snapped her fingers, drawing the attention of a practicing band of musicians.

‘’Guys, play your big hit, TJ needs some cheering up’’ she said.

The band obliged and began playing their smash hit ‘’confusion’’. Carlos sighed and covered his ears.

‘’Not a fan?’’ asked Cassie.

‘’Not in the slightest’’ Carlos said, covering his ears also and beckoning TJ to come join him outside away from the noise while Cassie proceeded to rock out. TJ, however, was also entranced. Eventually, Carlos walked off.

Half way through the song, a loop of the main beat began to play, and the band leader started to take out what appeared to be a string of magnets shaped like Spiders and began planting them on the walls of the Juice bar.

‘’What’s with the web slingers?’’ TJ asked Cassie.

‘’Oh, that’s just them leaving their mark, it’s part of the gimmick whenever they’re in a venue’’ revealed Cassie.

After the band completed the performance, A most curious TJ walked over to one of the magnets and reached out to touch it.

He was swiftly stopped in his tracks by the band leader, Crash.

‘’Hey man, don’t bug my bugs’’ he said, close to frothing at the mouth. TJ backed off.

Crash screamed widly in his face and took his leave.

‘’Man, what did you say their band was?’’ TJ asked.

‘’The Creeps’’ Cassie revealed.

‘’They don’t half give me some’’ said TJ.

Outside the Juice Bar, Crash found a secluded spot and opened up an oval shaped compact device stored in his right pocket. A ‘’Z’’ insignia was plastered over it’s back. He opened it and spoke loudly into it’s central speaker.

On the moon, Lord Zedd found himself bored senseless listening to Elgar’s claims he had developed a weapon capable of matching the Rangers new Turbo Megazord in combat.

‘’I’m telling you, they’ll have to spin some serious damage control when time runs out for their spin out after my weapon gets through with them’’ boasted Elgar. Rygog soon interrupted him.

‘’Emperor of all I see, Finster and I have completed work on a new type of foot solider that can match the Rangers turbo speed and combat skills...I call them Chromites’’

All of this was just loud background noise to a disinterested Zedd, and he only snapped out of his funk when he received a communication from Crash.

‘’My main man, we’re almost finished with our ‘’graffiti'', all that’s left is the final jam’’.

Last edited by Cameron Samurai; August 2nd, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:23 AM   #53
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER TWO

Crash returned to the Juice Bar and approached TJ.

‘’Hey man, sorry for cramping your style’’ he said, offering his hand in friendship.

TJ shook it, but felt the grip tighten ever so slightly, and painfully.

‘’Yeah, don’t sweat it’’ said TJ, forcibly removing the hand.

Crash dismissed himself and the Creeps.

‘’We gotta jam at the Rally, be seeing you Cass’’ Crash said, taking his leave.
‘’You not going with them?’’ TJ asked.

‘’Nah, I’d rather hang with you’’ Cassie replied.

‘’Hey guys’’ Carlos said as he walked back in with his friend Ashley, ‘’Justin’s sulking over at the basketball court, how about we play a few ‘rounds with him?’’

‘’Sounds chill, and he has been kind of hot with me. It’s best we cool him down’’ said Cassie.

As the friends departed, Carlos noticed one of the spider magnets had become detached from the wall. He scooped it up and deposited it in the left side pocket of his shorts.

Back at the rally, Tommy’s team had plenty to brag about.

‘’With the amount we’ve recycled, we might get the top prize’’ he said, beaming, to his friends.

‘’Yeah, and a good chance you’ll be sent away too’’ cautioned Adam.

Before Tommy could process an ‘’aw man’’ moment of supreme contemplation, Crash and the Creeps came riding in on a wild custom made ride. A corvette with jagged edges across most of it’s sides.

They exited the ride, it’s all male members making chauvinistic remarks at the assembled women at the rally, before flocking to the stage ready to perform. The Mayor introduced them.

‘’You guys notice a lot of bugs at this rally’’ Tanya said, noting at some of the spider magnets placed on the bins and containers.

‘’Yeah, it’s strange...maybe it’s some kind of unique branding for the programme?’’ said Katherine.

‘’Well I think we ought to remove them’’ said Tanya, ‘’It’s loitering as far as I’m concerned’’

On the moon, Lord Zedd was quick to catch wind of Tanya’s plan.

‘’Rygog, take the new Chromites to Earth and distract the Rangers, they must not untangle my spider’s web’’ snapped Zedd.

As Crash and the Creeps began to perform, Tanya set about removing the magnets. Adam was most curious as to their origins.

‘’That metal surrounding it is’nt like any I’ve seen’’ he noted.

‘’Yeah, well, always check where it was made’’ she said, pointing to the details on the back by turning it over.

‘’Made in M-51’’ said Adam, a chill down his spine as he recognized the name of Rita Repulsa’s home galaxy.

‘’Sure isn’t China’’ said Tanya.

The proceedings were suddenly interrupted by the swift arrival of Rygog and the Chromites.

‘’Time for my favourite pastime..recycling Rangers’’ snapped Rygog.

‘’What are those things?’’ said Adam as he observed the Chromites as they advanced.

‘’No time to take a guess, we’ve got to take them on’’ said Tanya.

Adam reached for his communicator and contacted Katherine and Tommy, urging them to come to where he and Tanya were located. The Chromites refused to attack until he did so, which confused him.

‘’You’d think they’d have made that harder’’ Adam noted.

‘’I want as many of you Rangers assembled so I can finish you all off, I’ll only have that pint sized punk to deal with after we’re through with all of you’’ gloated a confident Rygog.

Adam and Tanya took out their Turbo keys.

‘’Ready?’’ he said.

‘’Always ready’’ Tanya replied.

‘’Shift into Turbo’’

The two Rangers morphed, and only then did the Chromites attack. Tanya and Adam held their own until the others joined them, but as swiftly as they arrived, the Chromites began to show a different side to themselves.

Their exterior bodies glowed and changed colour, each switch gave them a different sort of strength and stamina that easily put them on a level playing field with the Rangers and allowed them to gain more of the upper hand in combat.

Near the Moon, General Havoc’s space base arrived in orbit.

‘’About time the General dropped in for a visit’’ said Rita.

‘’Zedd, I am ready to begin transmitting’’ Havoc revealed as he contacted them.

‘’Well my sweet, did you remember your lines for this little routine?’’ Zedd asked his wife as he held his hand for her to take.

‘’Zeddy, I recall all things, including all of the birthdays you wish you could remember’’ Rita revealed.

The two joined their staffs together and held them upright, taking square aim at the space base and chanted an eerie incantation.

‘’All things nice, proper and tender, May confusion and chaos spoil the Splendor’’

The energies from the staffs shot upwards and were channeled into the space base’s array of power generations and poured out of a vast satellite network attached to the front of the base. The energy beams traveled down towards the Earth.

Zedd and Rita cackled in triumph.

Back at the rally, the Turbo Rangers continued their struggle against the chameleon like Chromites, while the remainder of the citizens at the rally tried to flee. Throughout the battle, Crash and the Creeps continued their performance, playing their trademark hit ‘’Confusion’’ time and again, keeping several of the citizens transfixed by the music.

As the song played across the airwaves, Rita and Zedd began to jam out to the song, Divatox looked incredibly bored by the whole ordeal.

‘’So many disruptions...and all while I’m working on an actual disruptor’’ she complained, trying to resume work on her own project.

As the Creeps continued to perform, the various spider magnets planted across the rally glowed brightly and sparkled. A hideous purple mushroom cloud formed high overhead.

Rygog signaled for the Chromites to retreat.

‘’Hey, they’re tailing it’’ said Tommy.

‘’But whatever for, they had us reeling’’ noted Katherine.

Suddenly, all around them, the familiar surroundings of Angel Grove began to disappear, and the Rangers found themselves demorphing before they too vanished. The citizens of the rally swiftly joined them in a blank and uninviting void.

‘’Where are we?’’ said Tommy.

Adam tried to reach Zordon and Alpha via his communicator, but received nothing but static.

‘’Another one of Zedd’s dark dimensions’’ noted Katherine.

‘’Aw man, and Justin’s the only one of us left’’ said Tommy.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:09 PM   #54
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER THREE

At the basketball court, TJ, Cassie, Ashley, Carlos and Justin were in the midst of playing hoops and enjoying each other's company when, just as suddenly, everything comes unglued.

Building after building began to vanish.

''What's happening?'' asked Ashley.

Justin noticed Carlos' shorts were glowing. Carlos removed the magnet he had acquired earlier.

''Hey, what is that?'' said Justin.

''One of Crash's little decorations...but why's it glowing so brightly?'' said Carlos, he held it close to his face, only to be given a surging electrical shock that shook him. He dropped the magnet but Justin was quick to catch it himself.

''Justin, let go of that, it's dangerous'' cautioned Cassie.

''I better dispose of it'' said Justin, ''I need to head on back to the kids shelter anyway, make sure everyone's alright, thanks for spending time with me guys'' he said before dashing off.

''Wait, I'll drive you back'' said Cassie.

''Thanks, but I'm hoofing it'' remarked Justin.

In reality of course, he wanted to put enough distance between him and his friends so he could teleport to the Power Chamber.

TJ was eager to do some investigating on his own.

''We need to go into what's left of the city guys'' he declared, ''We have to see what we can do to help, if there's anything we're capable of doing anyway''

Back at the Lunar Palace, Zedd and Rita celebrated their victory over the Rangers.

''My congratulations to you and your fine Chromite platoon Rygog'' Zedd said, contemplating the wicked space general, much to Elgar's annoyance.
''Aw, Elgar's feeling a little left out'' said Rita mockingly.

''No need to feel like you're going to let the day slip away with nothing to show for your own hard work, I'm in such a charitable mood, I'll let you show off your own little project'' assured Zedd.

''Really, aw you're a pal Zedd'' Elgar replied.

''I'm nobody's pal, and that's the friendliest advise you'll ever get from me, now ready your new Terror Zord and get out of my sight'' snapped an increasingly radiant Zedd.

Meanwhile, Divatox had completed work on her new disruptor, and was keen to move it into the palace, making sure to kick over Rita's repulsascope so there would be room for it.

''And just what is this petty contraption?'' asked an unamused Rita.

''Why Rita, you must get into the latest trends, nobody wants to observe what teenagers do in their spare time anymore, they want to disintegrate them where they stand, and this new divascope disruptor cannon will see to all those needs''

''Let me give it a whirl, the Rangers may be gone, but there's still some brats I want to blitz'' said Rita.

Divatox elbowed her out of the way.

''No, my design, thus first turn is all me'' she gloated.

She flicked the ON switch and unleashed a torrent of despicably evil velvet energy blasts on the city, using the telescope portion of the weapon to find targets, as well as observe the panicked citizens.

Divatox swiftly noticed that TJ, Ashley, Cassie and Carlos had made it back into the city and alerted Zedd.

''Rygog, take the Tengas and finish them off'' Zedd commanded.

At the Power Chamber, the spider magnet was in the process of being analysed.

‘’This confirms my suspicions...these magnets are the reason for the mysterious energy patterns Alpha and I had been tracking’’

‘’I knew there was something creepy about those...well...creeps’’ said Justin. He turned to Alpha.

‘’Any idea where the others have disappeared to Alpha?’’

‘’The Rangers have been transported to a dimension beyond the range of the morphing grid. Wherever they are, their powers can’t help them, but I may just have devised a way of retrieving them’’ he replied.

Alpha walked over to the central console and ran the Creep’s song of confusion through the sound analyser.

Playing it backwards seemed to confirm a theory Alpha had.

‘’Ai-Ai-Ai, the song is really the manifestation of a disharmonious incantation’’

‘’One of the key factors in the creation of the universe is an invisible aura that emits crystal clear sound, these disruption spells are used to produce a rip in the universal sounding grid, which in turn opens up portals to realms that contain the most inharmonious aspects of creation. I believe the Rangers are trapped in one of these realms’’ Zordon explained.

‘’Alpha, scan the city for the kids’ shelter’’ Justin asked.

Alpha did so and to Justin’s surprise, it was still standing.

‘’I better head over there, there’s a chance it could still vanish with everyone inside’’ Justin said, and prepared himself for teleportation.

‘’We’ll continue to analyse the magnet and see if it can offer up any more clues in how to solve this dilemma’’ said Alpha.

Still trapped within the disharmonious dimension, the helpless citizens and powerless Turbo Rangers do their best to console one another.

‘’This is like some kind of dimensional web, we’re the flies glued to it’s foundations, unable to do anything but wait to be consumed’’ said Katherine.

‘’If we’re the prey, then where’s the predator?’’ Adam asked.

A series of sharp pitched screeches signalled Adam’s worst fears, as hoards of flying tentacle arachnid monkeys swooped out from under the cloak of blackness and towards the huddled mass of people.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:09 AM   #55
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER FOUR

At the Power Chamber, the spider magnet was analysed.

‘’This confirms my suspicions...these magnets are the reason for the mysterious energy patterns Alpha and I had been tracking’’

‘’I knew there was something creepy about those...well...creeps’’ said Justin. He turned to Alpha.

‘’Any idea where the others have disappeared to Alpha?’’

‘’The Rangers have been transported to a dimension beyond the range of the morphing grid. Wherever they are, their powers can’t help them, but I may just have devised a way of retrieving them’’ he replied.

Alpha walked over to the central console and ran the Creep’s song of confusion through the sound analyzer.

Playing it backwards seemed to confirm a theory Alpha had.
‘’Ai-Ai-Ai, the song is really the manifestation of a disharmonious incantation’’

‘’One of the key factors in the creation of the universe is an invisible aura that emits crystal clear sound, these disruption spells are used to produce a rip in the universal sounding grid, which in turn opens up portals to realms that contain the most inharmonious aspects of creation. I believe the Rangers are trapped in one of these realms’’ Zordon explained.

‘’Alpha, scan the city for the kids’ shelter’’ Justin asked.

Alpha did so and to Justin’s surprise, it was still standing.

‘’I better head over there, there’s a chance it could still vanish with everyone inside’’ Justin said, and prepared himself for teleportation.

‘’We’ll continue to analyze the magnet and see if it can offer up any more clues in how to solve this dilemma’’ said Alpha.

Still trapped within the disharmonious dimension, the helpless citizens and powerless Turbo Rangers do their best to console one another.

‘’This is like some kind of dimensional web, we’re the flies glued to it’s foundations, unable to do anything but wait to be consumed’’ said Katherine.
‘’If we’re the prey, then where’s the predator?’’ Adam asked.

A series of sharp pitched screeches signalled Adam’s worst fears, as hoards of flying tentacle arachnid monkeys swooped out from under the cloak of blackness and towards the huddled mass of people.

At the kids shelter, the caretaker Mr. Spectra pulled up in his new car only to find the young children in his care fleeing the premises.

Entering the building, he found the Blue Turbo Ranger was escorting a whole bunch of them out.

“What is the meaning of this?” Spectra replied, staring at the Ranger with an icy demeanour and a venomous ire in his voice.

“I’m sorry sir, but the city has been compromised, we’re just trying to get the kids to a place of safety” Justin replied, before grabbing Spectra’s arm.
“Come on, it’s best if we get you out of here too” he said.

Spectra wrestled Justin’s grip away from his arm, and fixed his crooked tie.
“I have other matters to attend to first, if you’ll excuse me” he said, before darting off down the hallway, leaving Justin confused.

The Ranger turned to chase after him, but found himself distracted by several more of the arachnid magnets on the walls of the building glowing. He tried to remove them but found they had clung tightly to the walls.

“This building doesn’t have long to go before it vanishes, I’d best get Spectra out of here, whether he’s willing to part company with this place or not” Justin vowed, and commenced with his search for the caretaker.

He found himself in the grand dining hall, where more magnets had sprang up, covering the central painting. Justin, as before, sought to remove them, but in doing so he sprang a concealed surprise, a special switch at the right hand side of the painting that opened a secret passageway equipped with a spiral staircase.

Justin walked down the staircase into a large chamber. Every step he took lit up the floor, leading into a vast complex.

“Welcome young man” said Mr. Spectra.

“Mr. Spectra? What’s going on? What is this place?” said Justin.

“We have little time for answers Justin” came a voice from the distance. Justin stared to his left to see a command chair placed in the centre of the chamber.

The seat spun around and greeting the Blue Ranger was a figure dressed from head to toe in black, a sparkling emerald jewel embedded in his chest.

“I am the Phantom Ranger” the figure revealed, “I have been keeping track of you and the remaining Rangers for some time”

“This place is littered with magnet bugs, how is this place not being affected by the distortion spell?” asked Justin.

“I owe it all to a harmonic choir of my own design” boasted Mr. Spectra, “And no, you’ll find Crash and his creeps have not played at this particular venue. I have taken the liberty of gathering up as much of the magnets as I could from the surrounding area, and used them as ‘threads’ as I like to put it, to ‘pull’ the entire city back into phase with reality using the harmonic in the choir”

Spectra walked over to a central control console and flicked a couple of switches.

“I believe the time has come to put my plan into full practices” he said gleefully, very proud of his project, and flicked the switch.

Alas, despite a few gleaming hints here and there of hope as the magnets glowed a liquid white and the monitors showed the buildings that had previously vanished flicker in and out of visible reach as they attempted to synch back in with this dimension, the efforts proved to be in vain.

The control console began to ignite sparks as the process began to malfunction.

A disappointed Spectra reluctantly shut the system down.

“I think we need to pull our resources together and consult Zordon” suggested Justin.

Orbiting the planet, Rita reined down destruction on the Earth with her new disruptor scope, while on the planet below, T.J and his friends tried to help escort defenceless citizens to the nearest monster attack shelters.

“Have you got all of them clear yet?” T.J asked Ashley.

“That’s almost all of them” she confirmed.

“Almost is nowhere near enough” T.J replied.

The audible cries of a small child suddenly cut through the air, T.J and the gang closed in on the location of a trapped family under large doses of rubble, the child standing guard over them clutching a teddy bear.

“Please, help them” she pleaded.

Carlos assured her all would be well while T.J, Cassie and Ashley all frantically clawed their way through the rubble, removing large portions of a collapsed wall and steel pillars, clearing the way for the family, weary and wounded, to muster what was left of their diminished strength to pull themselves free.

The patriarch of the family embraced Cassie, thanking her and the others for their help.

“Where are the Power Rangers?” asked the little girl.

“They’ll be here, you just need to believe in them, like we all do” said Carlos.
The girl kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

“You’d make a great Ranger too. You all would” she said.

“Aw, how touching, looks like that girl has a crush, fortunately I deal in the literal kind of crushing” came a voice from the heavens.

The teens looked upward to see a vast robotic monstrosity with devilish horns towering over them. At the top of the machine sat Elgar.

“Come on Terror Zord, time to put some fear into these feeble minded friends” he cackled.

“That thing’s colossal” Ashley replied.

The Terror Zord stormed forward, thrusting it’s hefty power axe to the ground below, it’s impact causing an earth shattering quake that split the concrete beneath them in half.

The Zord’s eyes glowed brightly, and electronic sparks flew out of it, igniting the area around the teens as they and the family all fled to safety.

“Aw, fleeing the nest are we? When I catch up with you, your wings will be clipped, and heads will certainly roll” promised Elgar.

Back at the Power Chamber, Zordon and Alpha had been informed by Justin of Spectra and the Phantom Ranger, as well as their own attempts to remedy the situation. It did not take the two long to brainstorm an alternative strategy.

“The music utilised by Crash and his musicians consisted of ‘’mighty raw energy’, to counter it, we must find something of a similar intense frequency” Zordon explained.

Alpha had a suggestion.

“It could cost the Rangers everything, but there is a way” he explained, “The only energy raw enough is a strong percentage of the accelerated Turbo energies, if they feed them through the ‘thread’, there’s a good chance the powers will be slowed to a lower vibration level long-term, it won’t strip the Rangers of their powers completely, but in future battles it will given them a huge disadvantage as they won’t be able to access the required speed and skill set to combat the stronger and faster forces under Rita and Zedd’s command”

“We have no choice Alpha, it is either the de-acceleration of the Ranger’s powers, or the permanent loss of Angel Grove”
Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:21 PM   #56
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

“It could cost the Rangers everything, but there is a way” he explained, “The only energy raw enough is a strong percentage of the accelerated Turbo energies, if they feed them through the ‘thread’, there’s a good chance the powers will be slowed to a lower vibration level long-term, it won’t strip the Rangers of their powers completely, but in future battles it will given them a huge disadvantage as they won’t be able to access the required speed and skill set to combat the stronger and faster forces under Rita and Zedd’s command”
Alpha 5, I care about you, but have you lost your CPU?!
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:33 AM   #57
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

He learned from the best

"We'll take them on half-power"-Jason

Old September 4th, 2017, 09:52 PM   #58
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

He learned from the best

"We'll take them on half-power"-Jason

Ah, I forgot.
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:12 PM   #59
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

CHAPTER FIVE

Instructed by Zordon to return to the Kids shelter, Justin watched helplessly as T.J and the remainder of his friends fled from the Terror Zord's energy blasts.

"I can't sit still and watch this continue" he vowed, and sought advise again from Zordon.

"Zordon, Alpha once told me you could pilot Zords by remote control if necessary...is it possible you can do something similar with the Turbo Megazord?"

"We can certaingly try Justin, but it could take some time" Zordon revealed.

"I think we're fresh out of time" lamented Justin.

After a brief period of contemplation, the Phantom Ranger spoke out.

"There may be one last hope" he said.

Spectra was quick to catch on to what he meant, and spoke out in protest.

"Sir, I urge you to reconsider, you cannot reveal your presence this early"

"Rita and Zedd have forced our hand" The Phantom Ranger responded, and a flipped a switch on the central control column.

Justin was rattled by a severe series of tremors, everything around him started to vibrate and move. Like an elevator, he felt the room they were stationed in rise up.

Outside the shelter, the front of the garden path rose upwards, revealing a long outstretched runway From that runway emerged a colossal machine on multiple sets of roller wheels. The machine headed down the runway and turned out of the shelter towards the city.

"Welcome aboard Artileron" said The Phantom Ranger.

Back at the Power Chamber, Alpha had customized the interior of the Ranger's headquarters into a makeshift rock studio.

Wielding an electric guitar strapped to his body, which in turn was connected to a series of transistor cables attached to the main control console, Alpha plugged the ''thread'' given to him by Justin into a custom built sound set.

Without hesitation, he twanged the guitar strings, and rock and ripped his way through the harmonic frequency.

At the kids shelter, the threads attached to the walls began to glow, weaving an energy web that surrounded the exterior of the building , it shot forth from the shelter towards where the city once stood.

Within Artileron, Justin received a message from Zordon informing him of Alpha's progress. He headed over to view events from the windows of the carrier zord and found the city steadily reform around him. Buildings and parks were soon restored to the barren landscape encircling Artilleron and the Terror Zord.

Justin suddenly clutched his right shoulder as energy jolts coursed through his entire body. To his amazement, his decelerated powers had changed his outward appearance to that of Zeo Ranger Blue.

"Man, it's like I've been switched back to factory settings...Alpha's plans worked, but I think it just cost us the Turbo powers" said Justin.

The Phantom Ranger's attention, meantime, had been diverted by the actions of T.J,Ashley, Carlos and Cassie in the city, fleeing from the stand-off and Elgar's predatory gaze, only to be stopped in their tracks by a squadron of Chromites. D

Despite their vain attempts to fend off the Chromites, it was evident the four friends were in a whole world of danger that they were ill prepared for.

"I must take immediate action" said the Phantom Ranger, and reached out to a special compartment in the side of his control room, revealing, to Justin's shock and amazement, five Turbo keys.

The Phantom Ranger tossed Justin one of the keys.

"Insert this into your morpher" he instructed.

Justin did so, and his energies were successfully reaccelerated, restoring him to his Turbo uniform.

"How is it you have copies of our Turbo keys?" Justin replied.

"You'd be surprised how simple that is to explain" said Spectra.

"There's no time for explanations just now, bring those young teenagers to me immediately" ordered the Phantom Ranger.

Despite Justin's cautions, Spectra obliged and triggered Artelleron's teleporter, locking on to the four friends and bringing them to him.

Back inside the dark dimension, the veteran Rangers did all they could to hold back the assault of the winged Arachnaapes.

Swiftly and suddenly though, their opponents vanished and they soon found themselves back in the park along with the remaining citizens.

"Cause for celebration guys?" said Adam.

"Not quite yet buddy" said Tommy, pointing upwards as the Terror Zord loomed over everyone.

"We need to morph guys" said Katherine.

Tanya's communicator suddenly beeped, she answered the call.

"Rangers, thank goodness you're all safe" said Alpha.

"Alpha, we need to call on our powers and fend that thing off" said Tanya.

"You can't Rangers, your powers have been downgraded, your old abilities will prove ineffective against the Terror Zord" Alpha cautioned.

"So what's the plan?" Katherine asked.

Suddenly, Goldar, Rygog and the Chromites made their prescense felt

"We could'nt find a trace of the younger brat pack, so we'll have to make do with venting on these vulgar veterans" gloated Goldar.

"Do your worst Goldar" said a defiant Tommy, poised to fight.

"I'm at my best when I do my worst" said Goldar.

Before they could advance on the group, they found themselves surrounded in all direction by courageous Angel Grove citizens, who refused to stand ideally by nor be pushed around.

"We have the advantage Goldar...we outnumber you and your Chromites, so your number's up" remarked Adam.

"You may have the numbers, but we have the size" said Rygog, pointing to the Terror Zord as it advanced meanincingly towards everyone.

Artileron detached it's large carrier compartments as it moved into a secure position, the compartments opened their doors, unveiling five new large scale vehicles. At the helm were five Turbo powered Power Rangers, Justin included.

Inside Artileron, the Phantom Ranger barked out instructions.

"Rangers, these are your new Rescue Zords, utilize their resources to salvage the portions of the city affected the most by the Terror Zord's rampage"

Before the new Turbo Rangers could carry out the instructions to the letter, the Terror Zord loomed over them.

"Rescue Zords eh? Who's gonna rescue you" remarked Elgar.

Suddenly, the Terror Zord felt a tap on it's shoulder, it turned around and was met with a mean right hook from the Turbo Megazord

"Alright, all of this confusion must have bought Zordon the time he needed" said Justin from inside of his Rescue Zord.

The Turbo Megazord and Terror Zord clashed, and the result was a cataclysmic clash of titans and iron will. Ultimately, both became dead locked in the grip of another, the Terror Zord flew upwards into the air, still wrestling with it's mighty opponent.

"Quickly Alpha, activate the Megazord's self destruct" instructed Zordon.

Alpha, operating the remote control, punched in the key codes required to trigger the Turbo Megazord's self destruct, and the almighty explosion took both mechanized monsters off the grid in permanent fashion.

Elgar barely escaped with his life, retreating to the moon and entering the palace just as Divatox was set to take her shot at Rita's destrucascope and reign terror upon the Earth, only to be hampered by a looming message within the targetting lens.

INSERT COIN

"Got any change?" she asked Elgar, who reached deep into his pockets but could produce nothing that could help in any way.

Within the safety of the Power Chamber, the veteran Rangers stood assembled in awe of the Rescue Zords as the new Turbo Rangers made use of their resources to assit in the restoration of the city.

Justin soon teleported back, and was immediatly bombarded with questions, but he had been sworn to secrecy by the Phantom Ranger and could divulge nothing.

"We're receiving a scrambled communication Zordon, I can't quite trace it's origin" said Alpha, who proceeded to patch the message through to the viewing globe. The faint image of the Phantom Ranger appeared.

"Rangers, I know you have much to ask, and all will be revealed in time, but I can assure you that the battle against evil is in good hands. Unfortunately, your Ranger powers have been greatly cut back, and thus you will be in no able position to provide my Rangers or Justin with assistance. You must consider removing yourselves from Ranger duty and serving the cause in a new capacity"

"Zordon? Is he telling the truth?" said Adam.

Zordon's silence struck a nerve in the Ranger's souls. It was true.

"You can consider yourselves releieved of your Ranger duties, the world is now in the care of a new generation" the Phantom Ranger continued, before his image dissapated.

"What is this? It was Alpha who had to bail out these new guys with the Turbo Megazord, and he even had to sacrifice it to turn the tide" a frustrated Tommy complained.

"I will try to find just how the new Turbo Rangers have aqquired their power supply" said Alpha, "In time, perhaps by tracing the source we can find a way of re-accelerating your own powers"

Adam was slightly perturbed, more so than the other Rangers.

"I definitely don't think it's the right time or place to call it a day on Ranger duty. I'm going to find out who these new guys are"

Justin felt more isolated than ever, knowing what he knew, and knowing he could not break the trust of the Phantom Ranger even at the expense of the trust of his older friends.

Back at the recylcing rally, the Mayor announced Tommy's team had recycled the most and thus had been appointed the new goodwill ''keen and clean'' ambsassdor.

As his friends came up to congratulate him, Tommy's mind was driven to distraction by all that had been happening, he did not see this as an opportunity, but as a setback, something to keep him from concentrating on a time of great uncertainty for the remaining Ranger teens and their new obstacles.

It was something that played so heavily on his mind, that when he made his accpetance speech heard, he channeled his thoughts and feelings into it.

"Even if I spread my wings, a large piece of my soul will remain pearched in the Angel's nest, rigth here, right where home is" he said. The speech stirred the spirits of all who attended.

Through it all, the Rangers were wondering just where they would all go from here.

Back at the kids shelter, Mr. Spectra was addressing Justin and the new Turbo Rangers...T.J, Ashley, Carlos, and Cassie, all were armed with mops and buckets.

"With these new opportunities, these new occupations facing you, there come many hazards" he began, "You must follow precision rules if you wish o maintain the acceleration of the power"

The rules laid out were word for word Zordon's basic mantra for Power Rangers, which made Justin's suspicious mind turn to the true intentions of the Phantom Ranger.

Spectra approached T.J and handed him a set of keys.

"Take my most expensive set of wheels to the drive-in for some fine tuning" he said.

T.J jumped at the oppertunity, heading out to the garage and leaping into the sleek and slender comet red veichle. He let his enthusiasm get the better of him, pressing a few buttons and finding out the hard way what kind of specific modifications that had been made to the car, which shot off into the sky, it's sides converting into wings, carrying T.J into the heavens.

The other Rangers and Justin took the time to witness the spectacle and permit themselves a hearty group laugh, and the sound of their merriment resonated as loudly as their voices could allow.

This was a new day, and no matter what the futre held for any of them, whatever happened to Angel Grove in the days to come would be met with a powerful new attitude.

Last edited by Cameron Samurai; September 17th, 2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM   #60
AngieYaz
Power Ranger

Back at the Power Chamber, Alpha Has customized the interior of the Ranger's headquarters into a makeshift rock studio.

Wielding an electric guitar strapped to his body, which in turn was connected to a series of transistor cables attached to the main control console, Alpha plugged the ''thread'' given to him by Justin into a custom built sound set. Without hesitation, he twanged the guitar strings, and rock and ripped his way through the harmonic frequency.
WHOO! A heavy metal robot! Rock and roll, Alpha!

Maybe he can be like Raxel from Fighting Vipers and use his guitar as a weapon.

Last edited by AngieYaz; September 17th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.