RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old August 5th, 2016, 04:18 PM   #41
andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss

4 eBay
grnrngr wrote: View Post

More like Bandai asked them to take them down and they agreed to do so.

Can't say for certain if it was a nice ask or a cease-and-desist ask, but "super pissed" more accurately describes how some entitled fans are acting on Twitter.
Yeah the super pissed part was just me paraphrasing the fans on twitter, which is why I started with "apparently". I don't think it was a case of Bandai over reacting and "going after the fans" as stated in some tweets.

Plus there are more pressing concerns here.

WE NOW HAVE TWO PRNS TOY LINE ABBREVIATIONS! THIS IS MADNESS!
andr0s81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 04:26 PM   #42
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Can't the Ninja Steel toy line be abbreviated to "PRNStl" or "PRNSt"...?

Oh yes, this was totally the surprise.
Lord-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 04:28 PM   #43
andr0s81

4 eBay
That's commie talk there...
Old August 5th, 2016, 04:45 PM   #44
maslego
Idea Ranger

andr0s81 wrote: View Post

Apparently Bandai is super pissed that the Ninja Steel images were leaked and asked Rangercrew and Tokunation to take them down.
So if I posted them on tumblr should I take them down?
maslego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 04:50 PM   #45
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
@ maslego: Pretty much.

@ andr0s81: I see. My bad.

Anyway, that green shuriken...thing. I wonder if that thing could be used with the Megazord as either a ZB component, a weapon or as part of the throne gimmick.
Old August 5th, 2016, 05:22 PM   #46
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay
andr0s81 wrote: View Post

Plus there are more pressing concerns here.

WE NOW HAVE TWO PRNS TOY LINE ABBREVIATIONS! THIS IS MADNESS!
Dude, that has been the bane of my existence for MONTHS as parts of my site use the abbreviations to simplify things. It SUCKS.
grnrngr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 06:07 PM   #47
RagnarokFlames
RyuuGa Waga Teki Wo Kurau

eBay
Lord-Zero wrote: View Post

@ maslego: Pretty much.

@ andr0s81: I see. My bad.

Anyway, that green shuriken...thing. I wonder if that thing could be used with the Megazord as either a ZB component, a weapon or as part of the throne gimmick.
probably a shite zord Builder shite.
RagnarokFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 06:28 PM   #48
GreenMystechRanger
JusticeForK

Lord-Zero wrote: View Post

Wait a minute...

Ninja Steel Green confirmed!
GreenMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM   #49
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
RagnarokFlames wrote: View Post

probably a shite zord Builder shite.
Yes, yes, bashing ZordBuilder continously will make it go away.

The green shuriken thing looked more like a role-play toy to me at first...until I saw the figure. It'll most likely be a ZB component...maybe something for the port on the Ninja Steel Megazord's right shoulder.

Last edited by Lord-Zero; August 5th, 2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:09 PM   #50
Rycor
Power Ranger

This is going to be Years 8 and 9 of Zord Builder...it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Rycor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:27 PM   #51
Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

Why would Zord Builder go anywhere? It's a successful gimmick.
Mr. Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:48 PM   #52
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
It was a bad attempt at sarcasm.

It's a very succesful gimmick and it's too late to stop it. Speaking of ZB, I hope the new Megazord has a male ZB on its back similar to the port Shurikenjin has.
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:56 PM   #53
Glaber
Power Ranger

I don't see why it wouldn't.

My only real criticism about Battle Suit Megazord (My alt name for Surikenjin) is that the dump truck somehow looks fatter, and the dragon wings don't separate.

Anyone able to imagine how the wings could connect to Bison King Megazord's Gun? (The Zord already has an English name, might as well stick megazord to the end)
Glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 07:58 PM   #54
Dark storm
Power Ranger

OMG, so many problems with the megazord.
1. Every zord looks like crap
2. Aside from the obvious, why does the wolf zord (yeah, that's what I'm calling it) look like it's molded in to the train zord?
3. Of course they cut down on the dragon's sword. They always have to ruin the sword. And the wings are molded together.
4. Why the f*** do they need a zord builder port on the shoulder of the yellow zord? Huh? What's that gonna do for it? Other than stick out to the side in vehicle mode. Glad they didn't put on on the dragon's head.
5. Unlike past seasons, they don't seem to have made any *improvements* on the old design. Mainly what I would have expected them to change for the better would be the ottomo-nin. The red zord is still the same. Still got his arms molded in a bent position, and still got his legs stuck together with a fist stuck up there. Not that there's much they can do with that, but at least change the arms.

Also, the head looks retarded. Will totally get the figures to continue the action hero line, and I love those things. But I'm sticking with my BOJ mech this time. So glad I got Bison King and the auxilaries when I did. I was second guessing them constantly, but they were fun and this confirms it was so worth it.

Also, a sarcastic yay for more unnecessary unpainted figures to go with cheap crappy unpainted weapons that nobody will buy except for cheap parents who get it for their kids because it's power rangers. They will love it because it's power rangers
Dark storm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:20 PM   #55
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Glaber wrote: View Post

I don't see why it wouldn't.

My only real criticism about Battle Suit Megazord (My alt name for Surikenjin) is that the dump truck somehow looks fatter, and the dragon wings don't separate.

Anyone able to imagine how the wings could connect to Bison King Megazord's Gun? (The Zord already has an English name, might as well stick megazord to the end)
Well, the "fatter" dump truck space could allow the 5 inch figures to sit inside to "pilot" the Megazord. The dragon wings piece has a hole and a peg on it so Bison King's gun will probably feature the opposite parts to make it fit.
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:35 PM   #56
Blue_star_ranger
CEO: Beyond the Airwaves

I am aware this has been said many times before in this thread but..........

HOLY CRAP, THAT MZ LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD FIND AT GOODWILL....
yuck
Blue_star_ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:43 PM   #57
Glaber
Power Ranger

compairing Shurikenjin to this megazord, I'm actualy ok with it. They did actualy improve some details while others suffered. Check around the dragon ears and Megazord head for the minor details.

It looks like a zord builder port on the back might be there based on the wings' mold. Though an alternate possibility is there is a square peg for those wings too as there is a ZB port on the sword tail (also explains how the wings will connect for King Shuriken Megazord's weapon). Combined with that, the Port on the Sholder may be to connect to a female zord port that hangs out over the back, witch if that is the case, doesn't make sense as the arm and wings already have female ports they can use to connect to a male port back there.

People saying the wolf looks molded in aren't looking close enough at the picture. There is clearly space that looks like the wolf was molded separate from the train rather than part of it. Going off of how cheep ZB molds are, a molded in Wolf would not have any space to the sides or by the tail and at best, have it's spot painted with white. Think Budget Samurai Gigazord. (So glad they didn't do Budget versions of the ultra combo for megaforce and super megaforce)

I do have some other concerns, but they'll likely be addressed soon enough.
Glaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:43 PM   #58
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

For those complaining about the Megazord it's still not to late (or expensive) to get your Ninninger Mecha.
a squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2016, 08:51 PM   #59
andr0s81

4 eBay
I really don't get the complaining about the Megazord. It's not like the Ninninger mecha look different design wise. The only difference I see is just missing paint and the wings not separating. Otherwise it's the same thing that debuted 2 years ago.
Old August 5th, 2016, 09:48 PM   #60
Xenotome
★Morgan McMichaels★

Yeah, the hate for the Megazord is honestly kind of perplexing. It's literally Shurikenjin with a little less gold...

Here's a simple combo of with Red's zord in the Megazord even if I couldn't bend the legs...

Last edited by Xenotome; August 5th, 2016 at 09:54 PM.
Xenotome is online now   Reply With Quote