RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old February 22nd, 2015, 04:05 AM   #61
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

I've been waiting for someone to bump this, since I can't double post...

It is indeed out. Toy reviewers have their videos up. I contacted CSToys, asking when orders will come in and they said March? Weird. First wave is indeed out but they haven't received any so far.....
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 06:35 AM   #62
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

The first wave sold out so fast on the premium bandai website that cstoys was only able to place orders for the second wave of the CSM Decadriver and Rider Cards.
RiderFan18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 07:22 AM   #63
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Yamato wrote: View Post

I've been waiting for someone to bump this, since I can't double post...

It is indeed out. Toy reviewers have their videos up. I contacted CSToys, asking when orders will come in and they said March? Weird. First wave is indeed out but they haven't received any so far.....
Yes you can. You just have to have 24 hours between posts. You clearly had that.

The double posting thing is to keep spam down. No one, especially after new news is going to fault you for having two post together that are months apart.

That said, mine has shipped!
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 09:17 AM   #64
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

Alas, CSToys disappoint yet again. Whether it's their fault or not, this seems to be the norm when I pre-order with them. Still never forgave them for the Lock Seed fiasco that left a lot of people hunting Mandarake. May have to go to Toku-Taku in future!

Taichi wrote: View Post

Yes you can. You just have to have 24 hours between posts. You clearly had that.

The double posting thing is to keep spam down. No one, especially after new news is going to fault you for having two post together that are months apart.

That said, mine has shipped!
I never knew that. I've only ever tried to double-post once and it failed. That led me to assume that a forum that disables signatures, had disabled double-posting entirely. Thanks for the heads up though, at least now I know
Old February 22nd, 2015, 09:47 AM   #65
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Yep.

Here's the deal, if you use Tapatalk there's a loophole that allows you to double, triple, etc post... however the main board has a 24 hour buffer. If you post before the 24 hours it'll just edit your post.

I WON'T order anything from CS... ever. Too many people getting burned. Toku has not failed me yet and he shipping is phenomenally fast.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 09:51 AM   #66
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

Ahhh right, gotcha. I don't post from my phone, I'm only ever on here when I'm on a PC.

I don't blame you for not ordering from CS. DecaDriver was the last thing I ordered from them, burning my bridges since I'm now aware of several other places.

But enough of me bashing. I look forward to seeing pics of everyone receiving their belts. CSM is one of my fave lines, they're always exciting to receive
Old February 22nd, 2015, 09:56 AM   #67
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Well you did see that they teased Diend? Hmmmm...
Old February 22nd, 2015, 09:58 AM   #68
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

I did indeed! Have our prayers been answered? Will we finally get a DiEnd Driver that not only has a card scanner built-in.....but also does Kaijin Ride? That'd be so amazing.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:27 AM   #69
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I hope so!

I admit, it's not the one I wanted next. I'd have preferred Kivat, but Diend is due.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:33 AM   #70
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

Kivat would be a great one and also make sense as I think it's way overdue. There's always a chance though. The line's always popular and sells out so they'll keep making them. Hoping for CSM Agito, Blay Buckle and Kivat.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:47 AM   #71
raden238
Power Ranger

This is what Premium Bandai should be focusing on with the CSM line. Remake the toys that sucked in the past like the Dienddriver. A full card scanner and the ability to do the complete henshin is great.

I think a CSM Kivat belt will come eventually. Bandai is focusing on the more popular Riders first. Which means that after Diend, it might be OOOs coming next. They don't have that many main rider belts left. I think only Agito, Blade, Kiva, and OOO are remaining. Anything Fourze - Drive is still new, so I cant see them doing those until much later down the line.
raden238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 11:30 AM   #72
FE21
PR Geek

Didn't they just do an OOO's Driver rerelease though?
FE21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 11:41 AM   #73
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

If you mean the SuperBest version, that came out a few years ago, but so did the SuperBest versions of both the W Driver and Decade Driver, which also have had CSM releases, so it is possible. They might also make a swappable part for the front of the OOO Driver to make the Poseidon Driver, which never got a Dx release.

But if you mean the premium o-medal set from a few years ago that came with special show accurate versions of all the core medals and cell medals, they might make a new set of just the core medals if the made a CSM OOO Driver.
RiderFan18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:21 PM   #74
GaoHunter
KiRyoku Tenshin!

eBay
I had been on the fence with this for a while. But with the implied CSM DienDriver coming I finally caved. Seem to have snagged Toku Taku Toys' last one. I cringed a little at the total price, but at least I'll have both CSM Decade items and the 3 bonus cards. Wanted those in case they work in the DienDriver.
GaoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2015, 01:11 AM   #75
bushwacka666
We all like a bit of bush

I did have my fingers crossed for Diend. If that's true I'd totally be up for that, especially since I never bought a DX one to begin with.

So geeked out have I been for the CSM Decade stuff, I was sort of toying with the idea of doing a video review myself, even though I've never done anything like that before. I'd have to buy a new camera specifically for it though.
bushwacka666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2015, 09:03 AM   #76
SUNGEL
Say The Star

You guys can try these.

Diend - Gaim - G4
Fourze - Drive - Ryuga
Wizard - G3 - Femme
Ohja - Glaive - Punch Hopper
Raia - (dunno) - Ketaros
Psyga - (dunno) - Hercus

SUNGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2015, 09:06 AM   #77
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

The "dunno's" are Zanki and Todoroki
Old February 23rd, 2015, 11:01 PM   #78
Sprocket
Power Ranger

And the quest to unlock all the hidden sounds continues!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVy1-Rm5ns

I find it pretty hilarious they they bothered putting in TV-Kun and TV-Magazine but not Gekijoban. Hopefully they'll have that for the Diendriver, since it actually used it.
Sprocket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2015, 11:12 PM   #79
CrimsonEcho
Power Ranger

WHY DOES IT HAVE SOUNDS FOR GAIM AND SHIT?

What could this mean? Will they release cards for them??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OHtz-gdRBY
CrimsonEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2015, 09:44 AM   #80
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
*gasp* What's this?!