RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old July 31st, 2012, 07:53 AM   #61
JakeMoore
Green With Evil

On the first page of this thread, check out the link for Econo green ranger. He has a link to some blank boots that will be a good base for making them yourself.
JakeMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2012, 08:03 AM   #62
⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
JakeMoore wrote: View Post

On the first page of this thread, check out the link for Econo green ranger. He has a link to some blank boots that will be a good base for making them yourself.
those boots only go up to a size 13
OmegaRangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #63
wreckeddiehard
Power Ranger

so my hood for my PR suit has some red in it (my suit i guess bleed onto the hood). How do I wash the hood? Can I use bleach washing soap to make it white again?
PM me please
wreckeddiehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #64
chihuahualord
Gokai Change!

Has anyone tried to do a gokai christmas cosplay? If so how did you go about it? I kinda want to do it as I have not seen a single cosplay of it so far.
chihuahualord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #65
Pixelboy
Paleo Fan

Okay guys - I've been scanning around with the search tools and everything, but can't seem to find a reliable answer - where is the best place to go, and how much might I expect to pay, for an MMPR Triceratops stunt morpher/holster? I don't like the look of the actual morpher and holster on a belt and would prefer a solid, single piece of the type that comes with Sushiya or aniki's belts. I don't wish to buy the full belt set, and it seems there's not a good way to contact "Jess".
Pixelboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #66
chihuahualord
Gokai Change!

Pixelboy wrote: View Post

Okay guys - I've been scanning around with the search tools and everything, but can't seem to find a reliable answer - where is the best place to go, and how much might I expect to pay, for an MMPR Triceratops stunt morpher/holster? I don't like the look of the actual morpher and holster on a belt and would prefer a solid, single piece of the type that comes with Sushiya or aniki's belts. I don't wish to buy the full belt set, and it seems there's not a good way to contact "Jess".
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rangers-Powe...item27ca79fdec

this is buzz's it should work all you have to do is put it together and paint it. also request the coin u want.
chihuahualord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #67
⚡Zeddykins
FACEPALM

I figured I'd post this here in the cosplay thread rather than create a new one.

Anyone who has made or hopes to make a Robo/Megazord costume of any type, what are the basics? I see that most people make them out of cardboard and use A LOT of tape, but what would go into making a PLEX type of suit? I know they cost a great deal more to make (because they have the budget to do so).

I assume the actual suits (whether they be the Hero or Stunt suits) weigh more due to the material they're made out of. Is it possible they make them out of some kind of resin?

As for the thighs/hips/upper legs & upper arms, I've always noticed that they use a material that has ability to bend and can have some pressure put on it but not so much that it rips. Does anyone know what this is? I will try to find some pics of what I'm talking about in a bit.

Also, whenever I've seen a homemade costume, there's always the walking problem. When I saw the Megazord costume at PMC2 & the Mega Voyager at PMC3, they both kind of "waddled" when they walked because the legs of each were so big they couldn't bring them close enough together to walk normally. Any way to remedy this? From what I can tell just from looking at the show, it seems to me that the stunt performer's feet aren't at the same level as the bottom of the costume. Seems like they're stepping up on something inside the feet of the costume or are wearing some kind of platform shoe. Thoughts?

Any and all thought are welcome. I'd like to get an early start on this (hopefully) so I can have some kind of costume ready for PMC4. Seems like it would take a long while to make.

Thanks all!
Zeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #68
Darth Goofy
Ranger from the Dark Side

PinkrangerMMPR here knows someone that had made some zords before, you can try to contact her for info. Also google search for corazonazul he made Megazord, Tigerzord, Dragonzord and others before if you get to find him you can ask him for help. Thinking of it, I think that's the guy that Pinkranger knows. Not sure, check with her.
Darth Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #69
A'bunadh
Power Ranger

I'm getting into cosplay and have researched a few different prop makers and was wondering if anyone here has ordered from Sushiya before and if so, were you happy with what you got and do you know how to get in touch with him?
A'bunadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #70
mitcheltodd88
Power Ranger

differences between Aniki and Halu

I'm noticing some people are saying Halu's outfits are better than Aniki. True? Opinions? Pics to compare the two ? I'm leaning towards Aniki considering you get everything together and it looks pretty high quality. I'm wanting MMPR Green Ranger outfit
mitcheltodd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #71
⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
A'bunadh wrote: View Post

I'm getting into cosplay and have researched a few different prop makers and was wondering if anyone here has ordered from Sushiya before and if so, were you happy with what you got and do you know how to get in touch with him?
you propbably should research some more. Sushiya is labeled a scammer here after doing just that. Yes his work is of decent quality, if he follows through with the order, from which there are a number of members here who have paid hundreds of dollars to him from years past with nothing to show for it other than empty hands and angry-faced smiley icons when discussing him.

mitcheltodd88 wrote: View Post

I'm noticing some people are saying Halu's outfits are better than Aniki. True? Opinions? Pics to compare the two ? I'm leaning towards Aniki considering you get everything together and it looks pretty high quality. I'm wanting MMPR Green Ranger outfit
Overall for the suits, most will perfer halu, but aniki is still a great choice and, like you said, can complete the entire suit with one order.
OmegaRangerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #72
mitcheltodd88
Power Ranger

Halu ? where are you ?

OmegaRedRanger how do i find Halu i've been googling but i can't find anything if you could hook me up with a link i'd be very grateful ! thanks for responding so quickly btw !
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #73
ItzClavell
Miami's White Ranger

OmegaRedRanger how do i find Halu i've been googling but i can't find anything if you could hook me up with a link i'd be very grateful ! thanks for responding so quickly btw !
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=007halu
ItzClavell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #74
bellmore1987
Power Ranger

ItzClavell wrote: View Post

that is soo cool!!! never knew about that!
bellmore1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #75
mitcheltodd88
Power Ranger

007halu

still not leading me to where i can contact him to hire for commission
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #76
bellmore1987
Power Ranger

still not leading me to where i can contact him to hire for commission
serach for his name 007halu on here!! or google, or ebay....SEARCH and you shall find!
bellmore1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #77
mitcheltodd88
Power Ranger

i found a thread that said all you need to do is message him on here ! problem solved ! I'm so torn b/n getting the suit from aniki or 007halu grrrr these tough life decisions
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #78
XxStarlightxX
I'M NOT STARLIGHT.STUDIOS

eBay
http://www.coscraft.co.uk/3-plastics-and-foam

here is a good place for cosplay needs as well
XxStarlightxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #79
A'bunadh
Power Ranger

Thanks, that's good to know. The last thing I need starting out is to get taken for a ride. Any feedback on Wild Ranger 5?

OmegaRangerRed wrote: View Post

you propbably should research some more. Sushiya is labeled a scammer here after doing just that. Yes his work is of decent quality, if he follows through with the order, from which there are a number of members here who have paid hundreds of dollars to him from years past with nothing to show for it other than empty hands and angry-faced smiley icons when discussing him.

Overall for the suits, most will perfer halu, but aniki is still a great choice and, like you said, can complete the entire suit with one order.
A'bunadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #80
⚡Zeddykins
FACEPALM

Darth Goofy wrote: View Post

PinkrangerMMPR here knows someone that had made some zords before, you can try to contact her for info. Also google search for corazonazul he made Megazord, Tigerzord, Dragonzord and others before if you get to find him you can ask him for help. Thinking of it, I think that's the guy that Pinkranger knows. Not sure, check with her.
Thanks for the tip. I just PM'd her to see if that's who she knows.
Zeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote