RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:14 PM   #741
aznsens8ion54
Power Ranger

any tips on gettin snags out of spandex suits?
aznsens8ion54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:08 AM   #742
Vaportrail
Power Ranger

Been watching Goseiger lately.. anyone know where I might find Alata's jacket?
All dead leads on Google so far.
Vaportrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2017, 01:50 AM   #743
aldomj101
evil green

Has anybody purchased a ranger body suit from Jtoku?
aldomj101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:18 AM   #744
askformore
Power Ranger

Helmet Breathing Holes Question.

Hello everyone,
I just bought a eric0101 mmpr red helmet from another fellow member.. It looks like a regular cosplay helmet, and I thought there would be breathing holes above the mouth piece. However, I found out that there are no breathing holes and was wondering if I will survive wearing it for cosplay. If I will not make it pass a few minutes, can someone please recommend who i can send the helmet to to repaint the clasp that the paint had came off, and add breathing holes for me? I'm on a really tight budget, but if someone can sos I will remember them for life. Thanks a lot everyone!

Last edited by TuxedoK; September 19th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.
askformore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2017, 04:42 PM   #745
Setrone
Purple Esq. In Training

eBay
I tried searching for what I'm about to ask, but could not find anything. I am making MMPR Red Ranger boots and gauntlets on a tight budget and have successfully acquired some decent boots, gauntlets, and red adhesive vinyl sheets. My issue is how to properly size the red diamonds to be placed on the boots and gauntlets. Are there standard dimensions for these diamonds?

Thanks
Setrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:20 PM   #746
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Setrone wrote: View Post

I tried searching for what I'm about to ask, but could not find anything. I am making MMPR Red Ranger boots and gauntlets on a tight budget and have successfully acquired some decent boots, gauntlets, and red adhesive vinyl sheets. My issue is how to properly size the red diamonds to be placed on the boots and gauntlets. Are there standard dimensions for these diamonds?

Thanks
I've never really seen anyone offer help/templates for this stuff. When I started to try and make myself Green Ranger cuffs, it was a lot of trial and error with drawing the shapes in Illustrator, printing them, and seeing if it looked right or not.
manson26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:16 PM   #747
IronJoe
Power Ranger

eBay
Alright, here's my templates, they are not perfect but perhaps they will help others who are trying to DIY these!

Power ranger boot cover templates by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr

Power ranger boot cover templates by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr

I would recommend measuring the circumference of your boots with them on at the top and bottom of where the cuff will sit (at the top of the boot, and 10" down from there). If it's larger or smaller, resize the template accordingly before you print them out.

Boot covers:
I cut the boot covers out of white vinyl using the first template, which actually started as a photo of some ranger boot covers that were laid on the floor! It leaves a bit of overlap for attachment method, I used velcro as it leaves a bit of room for adjustment.

Boot diamonds:
I actually printed this template a few times and cut out the diamonds, then I attached them to my fabric with glue stick, wrapping the fabric around each edge to create that rolled edge look. That way it gave the diamonds some form and made it easier to stitch them to the boot cover (you could use hot glue as well here.

Note: The arrangement of the diamonds on the boot cover template is just for reference - definitely take your time and arrange them all before you begin attaching each one! In reality you may need to adjust a little bit.

Untitled by IronJoeT16S, on Flickr

Last edited by IronJoe; October 23rd, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
IronJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:48 AM   #748
Ice04242
Power Ranger

So I previously had an aniki king ranger helmet by had to sell it my sophomore year of college because of money issues and it didn't really fit me. I'm now wanting one just for display but heard that aniki hasn't been very reliable as of late. Can anyone suggest what route I should go to get one and if aniki is who I should contact do you do that via Facebook? I got my previously on one of his "cheap helmet runs". I've seen many good looking helmets on instagram but very weary of buying them. Thanks

burdoogo wrote: View Post

Here's my almost complete Dragon Ranger costume. Do you guys think the thighs need to be brought in a little? They look a little loose:

http://i.imgur.com/v82S6VB.jpg
I think it looks good man! Who made all your pieces? Thanks again
Ice04242 is offline   Reply With Quote