RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old October 20th, 2017, 09:11 AM   #3401
Reznor
Comic Book Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealMystechRanger View Post
It's possible that Chibnall could want less publicity around filming, but we could still see announcements for the companion(s) and for the costume, the latter being, as you said, as soon as there's a chance of it being seen publicly. If they're filming episode 1 now - if they're filming at all right now - then it'll be a few weeks more until we see her costume.
Agreed. And even if they are filming series 11 right now, Jodie may not be. For all we know, most of what they film with her this year could be on a sound stage and we won't see any photos until early next year. If they can, I imagine they'll want to hold off on any info about Jodie's series until after the Christmas special - not wanting to overshadow Capaldi's last ep.
Reznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:24 AM   #3402
monkeyjb1988
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealMystechRanger View Post
I highly, highly, highly doubt they'd change the basics. It's just another change in this series:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e1/21/45/e...fef3e3ab49.jpg

(Hell, someone on Digital Spy was suggesting that it might be changed to "lipstick red". Certain people really can't get over the whole "women = lipstick, so Thirteen will be all about lipstick" weirdness, can they?)
That's what I figured they meant when they said "new exterior", just saying, no problem with a woman Doctor, my problem is a Tardis that's NOT a police box.

On another note, some people need a life. "Oh noes, a woman Doctor. Think of the children nerds."
monkeyjb1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 11:57 AM   #3403
Cameron Samurai
DENY IT'S A PARTY!

Just a heads up for Blindwave Reactor fans on Youtube and Patreon, they've started watching Torchwood. As a result, they will devote one week to an episode of Doctor Who and one week to watching Torchwood.
Cameron Samurai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 12:21 PM   #3404
Red Ranger Sam
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
Filming of series 11 could very well have already started

http://cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/...ming-beginning
It's not Doctor Who. Someone who lives around there on Gallifrey Base said it's for some Christopher Robin thing starring Ewan McGreggor.
Red Ranger Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 12:57 PM   #3405
Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop

Another one? Something about him JUST came out in the cinemas a couple of weeks ago, featuring Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn's actor) as his mother.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote