Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2019, 08:51 AM #2381
mmprfan09's Avatar
> mmprfan09
One In A Million
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478
mmprfan09
One In A Million
mmprfan09's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478



Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Power Rangers isn't other brands. When PR reboots we don't get a new Jason and a new Tommy.

MMPR is but one anchor. Red Rangers are another anchor. Fancy armored heroes are another anchor.
And Pr reboots itself every year yet the GP only Cares about mmpr. And even then, its really mostly season 1 mmpr + zedd.

Just like other brands, first generations matter more than the ones after it. It goes for any franchise, pr included.

Jason or Tommy would sell faster than Wes everytime. Only Devon would probably be able to keep up since heís currently on tv.

Last edited by mmprfan09; July 1st, 2019 at 09:16 AM.
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:16 AM #2382
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190
cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190



DesignIncase wrote: View Post

As of right now the reality if the aging general public is familiar with MMPR then other seasons.
Hasbro's goal though should be to change that perfection so they can sell Timeforce merch as well as MMPR.
Yes Power Rangers has other anchors but they aren't those are very broad. There's a difference between A Red Ranger and Jason/Tommy.

Personally I think Power Rangers needs a real reboot like the Boom comics. The history is too disconnected. You aren't selling shows that were around for 1 year to a kid who parents were still in HS. Everything needs a reintroduction and a consistent lore to world build.

Transformers did this. The rebooted movie could have done this if it didn't save those elements until the end of the film.
Out reality for right now is that MMPR is going to be pushed first. So no you probably won't be seeing Wildforce yellow just about yet.

Time is a fickle thing. In a decade they could cover everything but not gonna happen in one year.
Honestly, people always say stuff like 'well the MMPR crowd is at the age where they have disposable income...' but let's be honest:

The MMPR crowd is in their 30's. I've had disposable income for almost a decade now. The kids who's first team was TF/LG/LR are in their early 20's now. Many of them have graduated college and are in that "new disposable income" phase of their lives. There hasn't been a sudden uptick in demand for toys of those seasons just like there wasn't a sudden uptick in demand for toys of iS, Zeo or Turbo. The desire to buy all of those seasons is going to come from the adult fans and the adult fanbase simply isn't that big.

MMPR though... that's something different. MMPR was a phenomenon. Toys were literally sold out everywhere around holiday time. Kids were obsessed with MMPR. THAT is the reason that Bandai/Saban/Hasbro have always been able to cash in on MMPR. That level of excitement for the other seasons never existed so there's not really going to be a situation where you can sell a random LR figure in the same way you can sell a MMPR figure. People who constantly complain about MMPR being 'shoved down our throats' need to realize this.
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:30 AM #2383
mmprfan09's Avatar
> mmprfan09
One In A Million
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478
mmprfan09
One In A Million
mmprfan09's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478



On another note, I wonder why hasbro decided to give us armored black and red BEFORE they gave us their regular versions? And why both before the actual green ranger?
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:42 AM #2384
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,944
Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,944



cleanuphtr15 wrote: View Post

There hasn't been a sudden uptick in demand for toys of those seasons just like there wasn't a sudden uptick in demand for toys of iS, Zeo or Turbo.
Really?

There's no demand for Artisan Megaranger changers? There's no demand for Legacy Zeo items? There's no demand for Minipla Megaranger mecha?

Do you think more people would buy a Titanus in 2020 than Pyramidas?
Zeo Cereal is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:57 AM #2385
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867



Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Really?

There's no demand for Artisan Megaranger changers? There's no demand for Legacy Zeo items? There's no demand for Minipla Megaranger mecha?

Do you think more people would buy a Titanus in 2020 than Pyramidas?
He didn't say no demand, he said no uptick in demand. As in, even though people whose first exposure to PR was through seasons other than MMPR, those other seasons have not had an increased demand for merchandise. There has been and likely will always be a fandom for each of the seasons, enough to sustain some amount of merchandise, but the generation that grew up on them aging into the "disposable income" bracket hasn't caused a noticeable surge to the point where Time Force or SPD, popular as they are amongst the fandom, has anywhere near the general popularity and marketability of MMPR.

mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

On another note, I wonder why hasbro decided to give us armored black and red BEFORE they gave us their regular versions? And why both before the actual green ranger?
Pure speculation, but it may be because 1) they needed some quick and easy exclusives and the tooling for the MMPR figures was already being worked out, 2) there may be a slight bit more buzz to pick up an MMPR Black Ranger upon its first release, and then a standard MMPR down the line to have a "normal" version, which may not be as much the case if they release the standard version first (more people may be inclined in that scenario to think, "I've already got an MMPR Black, do I really need one as he appeared in one scene in one episode in season?").

Why both of them over Green Ranger? Again, purely speculation, but they may be trying to spread out releases of Tommy a bit. White Ranger was in wave 1, and Green Ranger's his other biggest Ranger form. Like it or not, Tommy is one of, if not the, most popular Ranger(s) of all time. Getting his two most popular suits out early on might take some heat away form the line, while holding one back for a bit longer might increase consumer interest.

(Personally, I can't wait until we get Turbo Red. I've always loved that suit, and it doesn't get as much love/recognition as it deserves. We never even got it in Legacy)
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 10:13 AM #2386
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,944
Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,944



BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

He didn't say no demand, he said no uptick in demand. As in, even though people whose first exposure to PR was through seasons other than MMPR, those other seasons have not had an increased demand for merchandise. There has been and likely will always be a fandom for each of the seasons, enough to sustain some amount of merchandise, but the generation that grew up on them aging into the "disposable income" bracket hasn't caused a noticeable surge to the point where Time Force or SPD, popular as they are amongst the fandom, has anywhere near the general popularity and marketability of MMPR.
Those products have demonstrated demand for Space and Zeo product. They don't come to market because there's less demand.

If you think this is about insular season fans, you're mistaken. The fervour surrounding Legacy Zeo Gold wasn't a 'season fan' response. Even the most casual of fans recognize a need to move past MMPR, because they're also demanding post-MMPR.

Specifically because we're in the throws of Zeo and Space nostalgia pandering, there's going to be less focus on Time Force. It takes time to gauge fan demand, it takes time to bring products to market.

Casuals know it's time to move past MMPR. Hasbro knows it's time to move past MMPR. Browbeaten fans are the only ones insisting that other seasons never sell.

Last edited by Zeo Cereal; July 1st, 2019 at 10:19 AM.
Zeo Cereal is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 10:36 AM #2387
Larry Koopa's Avatar
> Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 565
Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger
Larry Koopa's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 565



I hope they also do Defender Vest Black Ranger with an Adam head.
Larry Koopa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:19 AM #2388
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190
cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190



Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Really?

There's no demand for Artisan Megaranger changers? There's no demand for Legacy Zeo items? There's no demand for Minipla Megaranger mecha?

Do you think more people would buy a Titanus in 2020 than Pyramidas?
I think you're confusing the echo chamber that exists on forums like this one with the demand made by the general public. On here, of course there was demand for Legacy Zeo. The problem is you, me and the 30 other die hards that frequent this forum are pretty much the only ones who are going to go out and buy a Zeo Morpher.

I think the disconnect between what I'm saying and what you believe comes in our understanding of what the market for these things are.

BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

He didn't say no demand, he said no uptick in demand. As in, even though people whose first exposure to PR was through seasons other than MMPR, those other seasons have not had an increased demand for merchandise. There has been and likely will always be a fandom for each of the seasons, enough to sustain some amount of merchandise, but the generation that grew up on them aging into the "disposable income" bracket hasn't caused a noticeable surge to the point where Time Force or SPD, popular as they are amongst the fandom, has anywhere near the general popularity and marketability of MMPR.

This. Bingo.

Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Those products have demonstrated demand for Space and Zeo product. They don't come to market because there's less demand.

If you think this is about insular season fans, you're mistaken. The fervour surrounding Legacy Zeo Gold wasn't a 'season fan' response. Even the most casual of fans recognize a need to move past MMPR, because they're also demanding post-MMPR.

Specifically because we're in the throws of Zeo and Space nostalgia pandering, there's going to be less focus on Time Force. It takes time to gauge fan demand, it takes time to bring products to market.

Casuals know it's time to move past MMPR. Hasbro knows it's time to move past MMPR. Browbeaten fans are the only ones insisting that other seasons never sell.

You're generally correct about this but you miss the big picture. No, this isn't an issue of insular season fans. I don't believe that there is generally a subset of "adult zeo fans" and "adult TF fans" and so on. I think there's generally just the "adult PR fanbase" and its not that big.

I'd say that in general the portion of the "adult PR fanbase" that buys toys is generally willing to buy from all seasons with perhaps a slight uptick in willingness for some season and a slight downtick for others. That isn't the type of person I was talking about in my initial post though.


The person I'm talking about is the random person who sees a figure and decides he just wants it to sit on his desk at work. Or maybe this person thinks his son would enjoy it as much as he did as a kid. Those people are the ones who are going to push a line like this over the top in its ability to sell and that is where MMPR has such a huge advantage over any other season. That's what I was saying.
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:25 AM #2389
mmprfan09's Avatar
> mmprfan09
One In A Million
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478
mmprfan09
One In A Million
mmprfan09's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478



Artisian and super mini pla were japanese releases for a reason lol. Target isnt just going to carry a super expensive item from lightspeed rescue. Thereís just not enough push for it.

And if they would, I dont think an artisian morpher from gogo v would fly off the shelves in the way an mmpr morpher would.

Last edited by mmprfan09; July 1st, 2019 at 11:30 AM.
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:31 AM #2390
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190
cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190



mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

On another note, I wonder why hasbro decided to give us armored black and red BEFORE they gave us their regular versions? And why both before the actual green ranger?
I'd guess that they're just more willing to give a 'variant' figure to Walgreens as an exclusive than one of the main draws to this line.

I'm sure there's sort of a fine line they need to walk here between:

Target/Walmart/Amazon: "Seriously... You're giving the green MMPR as an exclusive to Walgreens????

and:

Walgreens: "Oh gee... thanks. that Walgreens exclusive Operation Overdrive Yellow Ranger is really going to sell like hotcakes!"


Basically the big box stores are going to want a piece of the hottest items in the line and the Walgreens-type stores are going to want an exclusive that they can actually sell. Using the shield variant does a bit to make both parties happy.

mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

Artisian and super mini pla were japanese releases for a reason lol. Target isnt just going to carry a super expensive item from lightspeed rescue.

And if they would, I dont think an artisian morpher from gogo v would fly off the shelves in the way an mmpr morpher would.
Yep. People act like admitting this is personally insulting. Like if I point out the demand for MMPR is always going to be higher in the general market than the demand for Time Force, I've told them their kid is ugly or something.
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:33 AM #2391
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,867



Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Those products have demonstrated demand for Space and Zeo product. They don't come to market because there's less demand.

If you think this is about insular season fans, you're mistaken. The fervour surrounding Legacy Zeo Gold wasn't a 'season fan' response. Even the most casual of fans recognize a need to move past MMPR, because they're also demanding post-MMPR.

Specifically because we're in the throws of Zeo and Space nostalgia pandering, there's going to be less focus on Time Force. It takes time to gauge fan demand, it takes time to bring products to market.

Casuals know it's time to move past MMPR. Hasbro knows it's time to move past MMPR. Browbeaten fans are the only ones insisting that other seasons never sell.
If Hasbro "knows it's time to move past MMPR," they will do so. Hasbro's in the business of making money, not listening to one particular segment of the online fan community. If they can make just as much or more money making Astro Morphers and Turbo Megazords as they can making MMPR and current season merchandise, they will make those Astro Morphers and Turbo Megazords.

The notion that "only MMPR sells" isn't being dictated by an insular fan group (nor would any toy maker listen to an insular fan group), it's people recognizing what the market seems to have borne out for the last couple decades. And most of the people who acknowledge MMPR being more marketable don't seem to be saying it because they want more/only MMPR merchandise. Most of the people saying it are fans who would like merchandise from other seasons but have accepted that, at least up until now, that has been very unlikely. If Hasbro can find a way to make post-MMPR seasons marketable, great. I don't think you'll hear any outcry from fans over other seasons getting their due.

As for what lessons the Gold Power Staff and the Zeonizer can teach us? We don't know. And we'll probably never know, because Bandai made those and then lost the license. If they'd made those, then made a Zeo Megazord, then a Turbo Morpher, and kept on going like that, maybe that would have shown there was more of a demand for post-MMPR stuff than any manufacturer has been aware of. The Zeo stuff was seen as a bit of a gamble by Bandai and we'll never know if it would have paid off.

Again, no one is arguing that Hasbro should only focus on MMPR. We're just acknowledging that MMPR has proven to be marketable in a way that subsequent seasons have not been. Nobody is demanding more or only MMPR merchandise. But to just assume that merchandise based on other seasons will sell as well as MMPR because you want it to is pure speculation at best, and probably closer to plain old wishful thinking.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:51 AM #2392
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190
cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190



BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

As for what lessons the Gold Power Staff and the Zeonizer can teach us? We don't know. And we'll probably never know, because Bandai made those and then lost the license. If they'd made those, then made a Zeo Megazord, then a Turbo Morpher, and kept on going like that, maybe that would have shown there was more of a demand for post-MMPR stuff than any manufacturer has been aware of. The Zeo stuff was seen as a bit of a gamble by Bandai and we'll never know if it would have paid off.
In addition to Bandai losing the license, Toys R Us was THE big retailer selling these things (with Amazon and EE/BBTS/Think Geek/B&N having some skin in the game) and TRU was going out of business as these things were being released... so who knows what the true demand was. My experience at my TRU was that both Zeo items were available until they dropped to roughly 50% off. I bought one of each at full price (doh) and then watched the other 3 the store had sit there until they'd been heavily clearanced. Who knows what the Zeo items really tell us. I don't think my experience at my local TRU paints a picture of a highly in demand item... and those toys were beautiful.
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:42 AM #2393
OutlawRockman's Avatar
> OutlawRockman
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 408
OutlawRockman
Power Ranger
OutlawRockman's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 408



I sort of like that they are doing the armored red and black rangers before green ranger. Itís kinda like the build up to the base drop in a song; it gets you excited for the eventual drop.
OutlawRockman is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 08:53 AM #2394
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
> Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,944
Zeo Cereal
Retired Gangster
Zeo Cereal's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 7,944



cleanuphtr15 wrote: View Post

On here, of course there was demand for Legacy Zeo. The problem is you, me and the 30 other die hards that frequent this forum are pretty much the only ones who are going to go out and buy a Zeo Morpher.

I think the disconnect between what I'm saying and what you believe comes in our understanding of what the market for these things are.
Agreed with the second part, but I think the fandom doesn't stop to take in the totality of circumstances. It can never see the forest for the trees.

BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

The notion that "only MMPR sells" isn't being dictated by an insular fan group (nor would any toy maker listen to an insular fan group), it's people recognizing what the market seems to have borne out for the last couple decades.
It's fans recognizing a decade-old trend, when it's on the way out.

You guys aren't blind, you're just confused on the chronology. We're past that point. We got Shadow Ranger in wave 1. It's over.

GoldarTableWipe.gif

I constantly hear from casual fans who aren't plugged in "this is cool but I want [insert season here]". There is palpable demand for other stuff, and Lightning is building on that.

It's like obsessive fans are actively looking for excuses to flood the market with more MMPR. Be careful what you wish for.
Zeo Cereal is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:25 AM #2395
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
> cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190
cleanuphtr15
Power Ranger
cleanuphtr15's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,190



Zeo Cereal wrote: View Post

Agreed with the second part, but I think the fandom doesn't stop to take in the totality of circumstances. It can never see the forest for the trees.



It's fans recognizing a decade-old trend, when it's on the way out.

You guys aren't blind, you're just confused on the chronology. We're past that point. We got Shadow Ranger in wave 1. It's over.

GoldarTableWipe.gif

I constantly hear from casual fans who aren't plugged in "this is cool but I want [insert season here]". There is palpable demand for other stuff, and Lightning is building on that.

It's like obsessive fans are actively looking for excuses to flood the market with more MMPR. Be careful what you wish for.
I think I pretty clearly see the forest from the trees here. Hasbro is new to PR and they're clearly showing a willingness to dip their toe in the water on other seasons... but I've been to 4 different targets, 3 wal-marts and a few think geek/game stops and you know what trend I see? Zedd is gone everywhere, Tommy is mostly gone, Shadow Ranger and Red DC have 2-3 shelf warming per store. And this is sort of the point I'm making... people on here have been begging for Shadow Ranger. Once you get to the stores though...? He doesn't sell. MMPR does despite there being 3-5 different White Rangers sold over the past decade.

And trust me, Hasbro isn't making any decisions on which rangers to make based on me talking about what sells. I guarantee they do better market research than that
cleanuphtr15 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:40 AM #2396
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,532
32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,532
32 eBay



Honeslty, I'm seeing in all my stores, Tommy shelf-warming. Everyone else is damn near sold out. One store has 1 Shadow, 1 DC Red and 6 White Rangers. It'll be different for every location.

The Lightning figures are selling pretty well here, better than I thought they would. And the later assortments of wave 1 have had far better paint jobs... at least here.
Lord Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (2)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:11 PM #2397
mmprfan09's Avatar
> mmprfan09
One In A Million
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478
mmprfan09
One In A Million
mmprfan09's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,478



Taichi wrote: View Post

Honeslty, I'm seeing in all my stores, Tommy shelf-warming. Everyone else is damn near sold out. One store has 1 Shadow, 1 DC Red and 6 White Rangers. It'll be different for every location.

The Lightning figures are selling pretty well here, better than I thought they would. And the later assortments of wave 1 have had far better paint jobs... at least here.
But lord zedd (mmpr) is probably the biggest hit of the wave.

And majority of people would rather have green ranger tommy. And judging by hasbroís releases, they know that too, which is why they are holding off on him.
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:23 PM #2398
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,532
32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,532
32 eBay



He is... but I was talking about just the movement of the figures. People are saying that Shadow and DC Red aren't selling as well, but around here, that's bunk. Zedd is 1 per case, Tommy is 3... the others are 2 each. Tommy is shelf-warming because there's too many per case. The people that want Tommy already have him, but because he's still packaged with so many, he's going to continue to grow on the shelves.

Zedd appears to be selling well because he's 1 per case. We're comparing apples to oranges in this instance. If each were 2 per case we'd have a better of idea of what's selling and what's not.

I just went to Target at lunch. They had 1 Shadow and 4 Tommy's. So just between 2 stores that's 10 Tommy's, 3 Shadow's and 2 DC Red, no Zedd.


The thing is, we can safely say that some figures are being passed over for paint jobs... so that throws another wrench in the mix.
Lord Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:06 PM #2399
DesignIncase's Avatar
> DesignIncase
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 338
DesignIncase
Power Ranger
DesignIncase's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 338



Agreed, when I see a figure where half the face of chest is messed up with a bad paint job. I don't think that's going to get sold.
In that case it's all on Hasbro.
DesignIncase is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:11 PM #2400
FE21's Avatar
> FE21
PR Geek
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 937
FE21
PR Geek
FE21's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 937



I've seen similar results with MMPR shelfwarming, and not a Zedd in sight. Perhaps an even 2 per case would be better from now on; we'll see what happens.
FE21 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
super epic legacy legends

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.