Home Menu

Menu

Old September 7th, 2018, 05:22 PM #1481
> AkaGreenPrimo
Red Fed Redemption

AkaGreenPrimo
Red Fed Redemption

NUMBERONEJD wrote: View Post

I guess they're really busy. I got an email on Aug 12th saying my stuff will be shipped out in 2 weeks. It's about to be 4 weeks and I haven't received any emails besides the drakon situation.
Unacceptable, on both execution and communication.

Money was spent, that's a contract.
AkaGreenPrimo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:45 PM #1482
> NUMBERONEJD
Power Ranger

NUMBERONEJD
Power Ranger

hasbro_primo wrote: View Post

Unacceptable, on both execution and communication.

Money was spent, that's a contract.
Yeah it sucks, but there's nothing I can do. I'm just waiting for my drakkon figure. I only ordered one so I hope I still receive it
NUMBERONEJD is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 06:27 PM #1483
> TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay

There's a ton of them on ebay, I wonder if they will be worth anything in a few months.
TheTerrorToad87 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 07:25 PM #1484
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

NUMBERONEJD wrote: View Post

I guess they're really busy. I got an email on Aug 12th saying my stuff will be shipped out in 2 weeks. It's about to be 4 weeks and I haven't received any emails besides the drakon situation.
It might be a matter of when you bought it. I bought my Non-Attending back in March, got the tracking number yesterday and it looks like it will be arriving tomorrow. So, when it does ship, you shouldn’t have long to wait.

Edit: Just got my package. They must have been out of the convention print, and programs. (Possibly gift bags, unless the gift bag is what the shirt I ordered was in, not just a regular bag from the con store.). What I did get were a poster for the Ultimate Visual History, with a lovely illustration of the Ninja Steel team, and 2 signed photos. One from Romy J Scharf (a shot of Alpha and Kim in the command center) and Richard Brancatisano (Nice promo photo of Xander). And a PMC ink pen.

Last edited by GoldAnyRanger; September 8th, 2018 at 10:55 AM.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:49 AM #1485
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay

mateo360 wrote: View Post

They have enough to give every non-attending ONE. The extras people ordered are what got lost from the reg site.

edit: from the message:
Then that means they were, in fact, selling the non-attending drakkon figures.

Lets put hypothetical numbers on this. If there were 500 people that did non-attending orders, and of that, 1,000 drakkon figures were paid for, but they only put aside 500 and sold the rest at the convention, then yes, they sold the non-attending drakkon figures that had already been paid for.

I don't care what the reason is, I don't care what the wording is to explain it, the simple truth is that they sold figures that had already been purchased and paid for by non-attending guests.
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 03:39 PM #1486
> TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay

GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

It might be a matter of when you bought it. I bought my Non-Attending back in March, got the tracking number yesterday and it looks like it will be arriving tomorrow. So, when it does ship, you shouldn’t have long to wait.

Edit: Just got my package. They must have been out of the convention print, and programs. (Possibly gift bags, unless the gift bag is what the shirt I ordered was in, not just a regular bag from the con store.). What I did get were a poster for the Ultimate Visual History, with a lovely illustration of the Ninja Steel team, and 2 signed photos. One from Romy J Scharf (a shot of Alpha and Kim in the command center) and Richard Brancatisano (Nice promo photo of Xander). And a PMC ink pen.
That ninja steel print is the one the cast was signing. For some reason they thought the cast would be able to sign 2000 of them in 2 hours. Obviously that didn't come close to happening. Also there were no programs this year, and apparently only silver and above got the bags even though the website said all memberships would get one.
Old September 8th, 2018, 03:43 PM #1487
> mateo360
Morphin back into action

eBay
mateo360
Morphin back into action

eBay

OmegaRangerRed wrote: View Post

I don't care what the reason is, I don't care what the wording is to explain it, the simple truth is that they sold figures that had already been purchased and paid for by non-attending guests.
My point was more that people kept saying they had not set aside anything for the non-attending. They did but they screwed up by not double checking those numbers before selling the "extras"

EDIT: Let's make this clear. I'm not defending them. They still majorly screwed up and everyone has a right to be pissed at them. I'm just trying to keep the misinformation for being spread cause that can cause more problems then it solves.

Last edited by mateo360; September 8th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
mateo360 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 05:31 PM #1488
> TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay

No one said they didn't set any aside, the point was they didn't set ENOUGH aside, and now they are out of them. So some of the ones they sold at the show should have been held for preorders also. It wasn't intentional and if they could go back and fix it they would. THE END.
Old September 9th, 2018, 02:38 AM #1489
> ShyRanger
Morphinominal

eBay
ShyRanger
Morphinominal

eBay

Ya know, I remember like it was yesterday when Mutant Chat helped with setup at PMC 2 and 3. Unless you're a good friend of Scott, I can't imagine why anyone would want to volunteer for this.

Check out my photos and full review.
ShyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2018, 04:35 AM #1490
> Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

Zeltrax541
Power Ranger

ShyRanger wrote: View Post

Ya know, I remember like it was yesterday when Mutant Chat helped with setup at PMC 2 and 3. Unless you're a good friend of Scott, I can't imagine why anyone would want to volunteer for this.

Check out my photos and full review.
ShyRanger, that's actually a pretty fair review of the con. Nice work.

I personally didn't have that bad a time at PMC/I personally needed it to get away from Oregon because we were dealing with wildfires at the time & it's practically all the way contained now aside from a fire in California blasting smoke back into Oregon. GAH. But I digress - PMC was a blast, getting to go to the place that served as the Command Center was one of the dreams I've wanted to complete for a long time.

I didn't get to meet a lot of actors, but the ones I did meet were awesome/Kelson Henderson is a photobombing NINJA.
Zeltrax541 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2018, 08:09 PM #1491
> mparker88
Power Ranger

eBay
mparker88
Power Ranger

eBay

[QUOTE=ShyRanger;5640420]Ya know, I remember like it was yesterday when Mutant Chat helped with setup at PMC 2 and 3. Unless you're a good friend of Scott, I can't imagine why anyone would want to volunteer for this.

My husband and I have gone for the past 2 pmc cons.. he asked Scott if he could help in anyway he could and he didn't really seem like he wanted the help. We figured he would like some help because lets be honest sometimes it is completely unorganized. But the good out ways the bad so we keep on going.
mparker88 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2018, 09:29 PM #1492
> ShyRanger
Morphinominal

eBay
ShyRanger
Morphinominal

eBay

Couple thoughts watching panels I didn't go to:

As much as Megaforce sucked, still the best looking cast and I'm convinced they have the most fun when they're together.

Adelaide Kane has got to come back. She owned the RPM panel and had great responses at Villains too. Though that panel was also pretty awkward.

In the Pink/White/Purple Rangers panel, I love that Aly Purrott brought up RangerBoard and the photos leaked when they celebrated Brandon's birthday (which was the first time we saw what the SPD Rangers would potentially look like).

It took like 42 minutes for a fan to finally ask Amit about his PROA site and becoming a writer in the Wild Force panel. I don't think much of the room even knew who he was, just a writer/producer.

Zeltrax541 wrote: View Post

ShyRanger, that's actually a pretty fair review of the con. Nice work.
Thanks!
ShyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:40 AM #1493
> AFPR-DragonRanger
Flour Ranger

AFPR-DragonRanger
Flour Ranger

ShyRanger wrote: View Post

It took like 42 minutes for a fan to finally ask Amit about his PROA site and becoming a writer in the Wild Force panel. I don't think much of the room even knew who he was, just a writer/producer.
The website never listed him as part of the panel. And unlike Greg from SPD, he's listed under Production instead of the WF section of the Guests page.

Additionally, it was the first panel on Saturday and those of us who waited in line to get in "at 10" missed the introductions.
AFPR-DragonRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:53 AM #1494
> manson26
Flung Out of Space

manson26
Flung Out of Space

TheTerrorToad87 wrote: View Post

That ninja steel print is the one the cast was signing. For some reason they thought the cast would be able to sign 2000 of them in 2 hours. Obviously that didn't come close to happening. Also there were no programs this year, and apparently only silver and above got the bags even though the website said all memberships would get one.
True, no programs at all. Which I thought was incredibly stupid. No one knew when things were happening! I don't think there was even a schedule online to look at. (Not that it would have helped. The Photo-Ops posts were a joke). I kept overhearing people ask about panels and who was in them.

I was silver and I didn't get a bag. For some reason I thought only Gold got the nice red tote bag. But I still have mine from the previous PMC (which I got with Silver )

This PMC was so disorganized 2 years to organize an event and you can't even put together a damn program? Even Morphinomenal Expo gave out a half sheet xerox copies of panels
manson26 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:37 AM #1495
> Andros
Burajira

Andros
Burajira

I'm surprised that they didn't use the PMC app that they had in 2016. Or maybe they did and just didn't announce it and that would explain the lack of paper programs.

Thats true, they never posted the panel schedule on the website did they?

Last edited by Andros; September 10th, 2018 at 09:44 AM.
Andros is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:51 AM #1496
> TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay

Yeah they did, they also posted the panel schedule for each room on a sign outside the door as well.

http://officialpowermorphicon.com/panels/
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:25 PM #1497
> Ty-Ton
Power Ranger

Ty-Ton
Power Ranger

Also got my non-attending blue package. Image below of the items. Same ninja steel poster, lanyard, pen, and autographs from Jason Faunt and Romy J Sharf.

https://imgur.com/a/Nawzi2i
Ty-Ton is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2018, 01:15 PM #1498
> Andros
Burajira

Andros
Burajira

I got my Non attending red stuff. No pic yet as I am at work.

I got the following,
Lanyard and Badge,
Lord Drakkon,
Drakkon Con Coin
2 pins (Beast Morpher Blue helmet and Blue Buddyroid (Cant remember what they will be called in Beast Morphers),
Red Bag,
Ninja Steel Poster
2 signatures- Adam Tuominen (Hunter PRNStorm) and Jessica Rey (Alyssa PRWF)

Last edited by Andros; September 11th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.
Andros is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2018, 02:15 PM #1499
> Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

If anybody wants to swap pins, I have some good ones up for trade in the marketplace!
Larry Koopa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:36 PM #1500
> TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay

You non-attendings are the real MVPs. I'll never understand why it costs more to have some con swag mailed to you than it does to attend the convention AND get all the same stuff!

Tags
bring deodorant, morphicon 6, wear deodorant