Closed

Old March 14th, 2019, 12:24 AM #41
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay

Sooo, I ended up getting Megatron today... I need the other two seekers.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 14th, 2019, 03:30 PM #42
> Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger

Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger

Not really a merchandise haul, but this is definitely something you don't get every day, so I hope it'll be okay to post just this once. This was a gift to me from a friend of my mom's. Her name is Nala and she's just 9 weeks old. She's a Cavalier purebred puppy and she's absolutely adorable. So far, her favorite thing that she likes to do is play fetch.

She also enjoys biting toes and moustaches. Not sure why on the second part, but okay. We'll go with it.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 14th, 2019, 04:14 PM #43
> Voyager
[ERROR]

Voyager
[ERROR]

Extremely cute puppy! Congrats.

I scored well today, Legacy Titanus in great condition, boxed and complete from a local store that I found purely by chance whilst shopping. £100. Thatís less than it was originally, and a dam site cheaper than average eBay prices. Happy man.

Anyone in the uk close to wolverhamton shoot me a message and Iíll tell you where he is, tons of PR Legacy in there, all at fair prices.
Old March 14th, 2019, 04:55 PM #44
> Red Rock
Power Ranger

Red Rock
Power Ranger

Aww Angelbear, Nala is so cute! My aunty had 3 king Charles cavaliers. A black and white one like yours, a brown and white one, and a black and brown one. She fed them better than us humans. They had steak, we had microwave meals! lol.
My mum has 2 staffies and 1 jack Russell cross. They're nutty as anything!
I'm sure Nala will give you and your family much joy and pleasure.
Old March 14th, 2019, 06:45 PM #45
> Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger

Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger

Red Rock wrote: View Post

Aww Angelbear, Nala is so cute! My aunty had 3 king Charles cavaliers. A black and white one like yours, a brown and white one, and a black and brown one. She fed them better than us humans. They had steak, we had microwave meals! lol.
My mum has 2 staffies and 1 jack Russell cross. They're nutty as anything!
I'm sure Nala will give you and your family much joy and pleasure.
Oh trust me, Nala is definitely the nutty one! Her brother, Huggy Bear is the more calm and laid-back one of the two. To make it simple, my mom has a friend that she bowls with, and she got each of us a puppy. She got me Nala because I deal with anxiety and panic attacks, and because my roommate works late at nights, so I'm usually home alone. And where we're moving to an apartment sometime soon (hopefully) this will come in handy.
Old March 14th, 2019, 09:36 PM #46
> Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Thor has arrived!

Old March 16th, 2019, 07:19 AM #47
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Angelbear01, Nala is a cutie! My brother's family has a King Charles Cavalier - Mickey, and he's been a real treasure. He's so calm and kind, especially careful around children...That is, until they take him out for a walk. He's always in a rush, always pulling on the leash, as if trying to constantly stand up on his hind legs. Fault's on them for not training him properly, I guess. Still, I wish I could see him more often than I do. I've always wanted to have a dog, but conditions simply don't allow it.

Anyway, here's my haul for the past few days:
- Billy Idol (self-titled debut album) LP (from local record store)
- Alice Cooper: Constrictor LP (from local record store)
- Zuntata: Taito Sound Team - Arcade Classics Vol.1 LP (from eBay)
- Zuntata: Taito Sound Team - Arcade Classics Vol.2: Darius LP (from eBay)
- Lagrange Point LP (from eBay)
- Megaman Three: Megaman Battles the Eight Robots LP (from eBay - Bootleg release of the MM1 and MM3 soundtracks by Moonshake Records)
- NES Greatest Hits Volume 2 LP (from eBay - Bootleg release by Moonshake Records)

Also awaiting on Zuntanta vol.3 and a few others to arrive...

And I went to Barcelona to take part in a talk on comics at the University of Barcelona and picked up a few things:
- Burger King, Justice League Action toys - Batman, Superman, Joker, Harley Quinn headband
- Megaman amiibo (Super Smash Bros series)
- Batman/Joker Playing Card iron-on patch
- Disney Store-Exclusive Chewbacca Action Figure
Old March 16th, 2019, 01:24 PM #48
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Finally decided to pick up Star Link today, knew I had to get the Switch version over PS4 just for Starfox

Old March 16th, 2019, 01:55 PM #49
> AkaBunnyUnicorn
Crazy Alien Bunny Thing

AkaBunnyUnicorn
Crazy Alien Bunny Thing

Got my New Nintendo 2DS XL yesterday, and after the tedious process of system transfer (since you can only have one 3DS family system tied to a Nintendo account and I didn't want to lose my digital games), I'm quite happy with it. Can't wait to get around to getting some of the games that are "New 3DS/2DS" games not compatible with standard 3DS/2DS.

dwphoenix wrote: View Post

Finally decided to pick up Star Link today, knew I had to get the Switch version over PS4 just for Starfox
Don't forget to link to an Ubisoft account, there are some attachments you can snag free from the site, as well as some that can be purchased with the points from their thing. Nothing overpowered really, you earn far better before too long, but they help out when you're just starting off.

And even though I have the digital game (was bought for me during a sale when the deluxe version was cheaper than the normal price of the normal version), I still want the physical someday just for the Arwing and figures to put up on one of my display shelves.
Old March 16th, 2019, 08:01 PM #50
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider

christopherjohn
VIP Rider

I consider it the one to get simply because of how much extra content you get because of Starfox.
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:42 AM #51
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

AkaBunnyUnicorn wrote: View Post

Got my New Nintendo 2DS XL yesterday, and after the tedious process of system transfer (since you can only have one 3DS family system tied to a Nintendo account and I didn't want to lose my digital games), I'm quite happy with it. Can't wait to get around to getting some of the games that are "New 3DS/2DS" games not compatible with standard 3DS/2DS.

Don't forget to link to an Ubisoft account, there are some attachments you can snag free from the site, as well as some that can be purchased with the points from their thing. Nothing overpowered really, you earn far better before too long, but they help out when you're just starting off.

And even though I have the digital game (was bought for me during a sale when the deluxe version was cheaper than the normal price of the normal version), I still want the physical someday just for the Arwing and figures to put up on one of my display shelves.
Cheers I'll take a look at that.

The ship is fantastic and would make a great display piece on its own (much like the Disney Infinity Figures from a few years ago)

Got a new tablet today, my old one is around 5 years old and you can tell it was on its last legs.
Also picked up Chase and a weapons pack for Star Atlas, I'm really enjoying this game and while the game isn't forcing me to buy the add ons *cough* Lego Dimensions *cough* to get the full experience I wanted to play with being able to change the features.

Last edited by dwphoenix; March 17th, 2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:37 PM #52
> Taikamiya3
MMPR

Taikamiya3
MMPR

Not usually a car guy, but got this LEGO Ford Mustang cus it looked really cool. Glad I did, turned out great.

Old March 18th, 2019, 07:49 AM #53
> ⚡Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay
Lord Taichi
Hen... SHIN?!

32 eBay

I was really curious how that would turn out. I've debated getting it, but I just don't have the room.

Looks awesome though!!!
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:13 AM #54
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Very disappointed. Ordered a screen protector for the new tablet, it arrived today completely smashed.
Old March 20th, 2019, 07:53 AM #55
> Yamato
King of the Pirates

Yamato
King of the Pirates

Biggest haul for me for a while. All from HLJ.

Kamen Rider Zi-O -
DX Agito Ride Watch, DX W Ride Watch and DX Kikai Miride Watch

Ryuusoulger -
DX Ryuusoulken and Ryuusoulchanger set - With Hajimari no Ryuusoul
DX Ryuusoul buckle
Ryuusoul Set 01
DX KishiryuOh 3 Knights set

Last edited by Yamato; March 20th, 2019 at 08:02 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 07:27 AM #56
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Re-watching the MCU films in advance of Endgame, so decided to upgrade Avengers to 4K. Then my wife and I found Tsum Tsum blind bags for 75p, so we bought 30 of them..... we don't even collect Tsum Tsums

Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:33 AM #57
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru

The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Target has their exclusive release of The Crimes of Grindelwald on Blu-ray which consists of a 64-page excerpt of this book. So I just decided to get the full version of the book.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:48 AM #58
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

... so we bought 30 of them..... we don't even collect Tsum Tsums

https://i.ibb.co/ZfmY2VT/IMG-20190322-142023.jpg
I did not buy 14 more Tsum Tsum blind bags at all

Captain Planet arrived today, haven't seen this since I was a kid

Now if only you could get Mighty Max and Mummies Alive on DVD, I'd be able to own all of the major cartoon series from my childhood
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:23 AM #59
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Now if only you could get Mummies Alive on DVD, I'd be able to own all of the major cartoon series from my childhood
And I'd be able to quote your hauls post and say "He has the Mummies!"
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:17 PM #60
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Couple new bits today, finally got around to grabbing TUAT (still need to grab Resolution and Mecra Terror in order to complete my DW collection) and found a Legends Black Widow (to replace my DST figure which was WAY to big). Amazingly both only cost me a £5 each

Closed