Home Menu

Menu

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:40 AM #921
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Im not sure what option i chose, i logged in but they dont have the option showing. As for tracking it just says it took off on the 19th of jan. I tried doing the pre order for the voltron, and went though the same thing and it said the cheapest option takes 2-3 months, but i could have sworn the option i chose before was 1 month. Still, i guess ill only really worry if its april and it still hasnt arrived.
TheDub is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2019, 11:48 AM #922
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

TheDub wrote: View Post

Im not sure what option i chose, i logged in but they dont have the option showing. As for tracking it just says it took off on the 19th of jan. I tried doing the pre order for the voltron, and went though the same thing and it said the cheapest option takes 2-3 months, but i could have sworn the option i chose before was 1 month. Still, i guess ill only really worry if its april and it still hasnt arrived.
On the tracking number page, it should mention if you selected SAL, DHL, EMS, etc at the top. Are you saying the last update on the ttracking number was that it shipped on January 19th? Nothing else after it?
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2019, 01:58 PM #923
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

Also, WHERE are you tracking? Once it leaves Japan, you should check with your local carrier. For example, once it's out of Japan, use USPS if you're in the USA, Canada Post in Canada etc.
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2019, 02:07 PM #924
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

AnAlpha wrote: View Post

Also, WHERE are you tracking? Once it leaves Japan, you should check with your local carrier. For example, once it's out of Japan, use USPS if you're in the USA, Canada Post in Canada etc.
this is true as well, though my japanese tracking usually follows the package all the way until it gets to my home. But I specifically use EMS most of the time (shouldn't change anything but ya never know)
Old March 1st, 2019, 03:26 PM #925
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

I'm just using the link but they emailed me when they said they had shipped the item. It redirects me to Japanese post or Japan post. I logged into the actual website and tried to track it but it just redirects to the same place. I don't see any mention of EMS or DHL or anything.
Old March 1st, 2019, 06:15 PM #926
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

If it's Japan Post/EMS then it's normal postal service. If it says it has left japan, copy the tracking number and enter it into the website of your local country's postal service website as mentioned above.
Old March 1st, 2019, 06:31 PM #927
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

thank you for that. it has all the tracking info jp post does, but more detailed. looks like it still hasnt reached the us though.
Old March 4th, 2019, 07:23 AM #928
> Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter

Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter

So, now that the SoC Ultrazord is complete, what are the chances that Bandai starts to double-dip with some giftsets? I'm sure there are plenty of people who missed out on Daizyujin and Dragon Ceasar the first time who'd be up for a double-pack of the two. The original Zyuranger line had a 2-pack that is now obscenely expensive. What do you think? $425 Mega Dragonzord set?

Maybe a full-on Ultrazord set for around $650? Put that shot of the combined mode from the King Brachion OG, special size, and Super Mini-pla on the box to get geeks like me to double dip?

This is the last set of Sentai mecha I'm ever likely to buy, so I guess it's not outside the realm of possibility that I'd buy the set again to be able to display it in a few of the different configurations at the same time.
Professor Smooth is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2019, 08:09 AM #929
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

Professor Smooth wrote: View Post

So, now that the SoC Ultrazord is complete, what are the chances that Bandai starts to double-dip with some giftsets? I'm sure there are plenty of people who missed out on Daizyujin and Dragon Ceasar the first time who'd be up for a double-pack of the two. The original Zyuranger line had a 2-pack that is now obscenely expensive. What do you think? $425 Mega Dragonzord set?

Maybe a full-on Ultrazord set for around $650? Put that shot of the combined mode from the King Brachion OG, special size, and Super Mini-pla on the box to get geeks like me to double dip?

This is the last set of Sentai mecha I'm ever likely to buy, so I guess it's not outside the realm of possibility that I'd buy the set again to be able to display it in a few of the different configurations at the same time.
Extremely slim imo. If anything, I can see them releasing Titanus in the Black, Green and Silver color scheme as a convention exclusive to complete that look, but otherwise, I think regular reissues are the only things we can hope for.

Im all for any way they want to milk this stuff though, as long as it leads to other SoC Sentai mecha
Old March 4th, 2019, 09:56 AM #930
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

So the special megazord was soley to match the color scheme of the dragonzord? We wont be getting a special dragonzord? Seems like a weird choie to me. Keeps me from buying it. Black and gold scheme though id be tempted.
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:37 AM #931
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

TheDub wrote: View Post

So the special megazord was soley to match the color scheme of the dragonzord? We wont be getting a special dragonzord? Seems like a weird choie to me. Keeps me from buying it. Black and gold scheme though id be tempted.
They probably wanted to do something different from the usual black and gold repaints. It does look pretty nice all combined though
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:45 AM #932
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

Not to mention, the original 93 releases saw a recolor of the megazord and not the dragonzord or titanus either, so it's unprecedented.
Old March 7th, 2019, 09:49 PM #933
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

the tracking updated!! looks like its been sitting in a shipping container waiting for the ship to take it overseas or it has been at sea and is finally arriving. either way its getting closer.

anyone know a good place to pre order the voltron? imost places sold out of pre orders before i had a chance. might have to go with nippon again, but they charge right away and i dont have 300.
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:15 PM #934
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

So, summoned my discount power on Nippon-Yasan AND got the FREE EMS Shipping from their special offer the other day, so snagged Titanus for about 225 once everything was said and done. Now to see if it disappoints me in person or if the issues are overlookable
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:28 PM #935
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

Soul of Chogokin King Brachion/Titanus finally in hand. It looks great, it's hefty and it's fun to roll/mess with the articulation...but that final combination is just the most annoying. I appreciate the clip they included, but...overall, like with legacy, it seems like the overall planning of getting to this point was an afterthought. Make a megazord with no real layout for the ultrazord since it might not ever get made.

I have less of an issue with the arms falling down and more with the gauntlets straight up falling off of the arms. Im anxious to go home and see if it survived the day.

All that bashing aside though, I am happy with my purchase and think it looks great. I NEED more Sentai Mecha done like this, but as I've said before, preferably one with more potential to pull off what the SoC line does best.
Old March 16th, 2019, 02:17 AM #936
> RoccoB64
Power Ranger

RoccoB64
Power Ranger

So what's the verdict on Brachion compared to the Legacy Titanus? Are they generally the same or is Brachion a good upgrade? I'm debating on spending the dough...
RoccoB64 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 06:26 AM #937
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

It sounds like everything is superior except that the gauntlets do not stay on the megazord. They just kind of fall off. Hard to believe that would happen on a quality item like soc.
Old March 16th, 2019, 07:49 AM #938
> Ainze
Power Ranger

Ainze
Power Ranger

My gauntlets stay on fine.

By and large, itís definitely an improvement, but not proportional to the extra cost. To me, itís all about whether you want it to combine or not. If you want an SoC Ultrazord, get it. If you want a Titanus next to your other zords, Legacy is just fine.
Ainze is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 01:08 PM #939
> Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!

Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!

Bad news folks. I reached out to Bluefin on Twitter regarding the potential of future products after April. Sadly the Hasbro owernship means anything Bandai Japan makes canít be official brought over by Bluefin. This would apply for SoC, Minipla, or anything related. So on any future announcements, hit up a middleman site right away. Donít wait for Bluefin.
Zapdos560 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 04:35 PM #940
> RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

Zapdos560 wrote: View Post

Bad news folks. I reached out to Bluefin on Twitter regarding the potential of future products after April. Sadly the Hasbro owernship means anything Bandai Japan makes canít be official brought over by Bluefin. This would apply for SoC, Minipla, or anything related. So on any future announcements, hit up a middleman site right away. Donít wait for Bluefin.
Figured this would be the case, but did they confirm this to you via DM? Not seeing anything on Twitter.

Last edited by RedRanger87; March 16th, 2019 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Removing content not pertaining to subject of thread and moving it to correct topic
RedRanger87 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote