Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 02:50 PM #2
> ShinySephiroth
The Power Ranger Archives

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Anyone else collect these? I saw the new wave Legends with Mayday, April Parker, Miguel O'Hara and wanted to see who else likes this line. Perhaps even start a thread where we tell each other about sightings and new waves coming out.

So, anyone know when this new Spider-Man wave comes out to stores? I see them on eBay but don't know if I should order there if I'm just gonna find them at TRU sometime this week.
ShinySephiroth is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:37 PM #3
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

I found part of the Odin series this past weekend. I was lucky enough to find Captain Marvel hiding behind a Hawkeye and Machine Man.

Purple Arrow seems to be the slow seller; I saw a total of four of him across several stores, but no one else. Interestingly, all my sightings were at Walmarts. The Targets all had pegs for them next to the AoU stuff, but no figures.

I'd like to get Iron Fist to go with my Luke Cage, but the paint can be hit or miss on his mask so I'm hesitant to order blindly online.

My primary objective right now is the S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-pack.
Jhiaxus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:32 AM #4
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Yeah, I haven't seen any Odin series yet. I've only been checking TRU, though. For these figures, are Wal-Mart and Target better options, or just as viable?

Is Purple Arrow one of the AIM figures (I'm new to the Marvel Universe haha)? If that is who I think he is, I saw quite a bit of his lying around, too. Not as much as Guardians' Comic Iron Man. I found a TRU with around ten, and that was the only Legends figure they had. :/ I had to order Star-Lord since I started collecting this line late.

Which is the SHIELD 3-pack? Like I said, I'm new to this so I'm not sure what seem of these products are or how they appear in stores. Haha
Old February 18th, 2015, 10:12 AM #5
> MarkKing
Power Ranger

MarkKing
Power Ranger

NY here, have the Odin Series. Waiting for the Spidey Wave to hit. Selects, last one I got was Savage Hulk. Waiting to acquire Zombie Magneto and Cale later next month or two.
MarkKing is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 10:50 AM #6
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

ShinySephiroth wrote: View Post

Yeah, I haven't seen any Odin series yet. I've only been checking TRU, though. For these figures, are Wal-Mart and Target better options, or just as viable?

Is Purple Arrow one of the AIM figures (I'm new to the Marvel Universe haha)? If that is who I think he is, I saw quite a bit of his lying around, too. Not as much as Guardians' Comic Iron Man. I found a TRU with around ten, and that was the only Legends figure they had. :/ I had to order Star-Lord since I started collecting this line late.

Which is the SHIELD 3-pack? Like I said, I'm new to this so I'm not sure what seem of these products are or how they appear in stores. Haha
"Purple Arrow" is a joke name for Hawkeye. Just like Deadpool is "Ninja Spider-Man."

The S.H.I.E.L.D. 3-pack is a TRU exclusive that will have Agent Coulson, Maria Hill, and Nick Fury.
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:32 AM #7
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Ah, that makes sense. Haha

That three pack sounds awesome. Is it under the Legends line?

My last Select was either Superior Spider-Man Mk. I or Savage Hulk. I can't recall which (may have bought them simultaneously). I really want Zombie Spider-Man but I haven't been able to bring myself to pay the eBay prices for it... yet. LOL

I'm in Utah, btw, so I will probably be toward the end of the line when it comes to receiving waves, if it's anything like PR toys.
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:37 AM #8
> itachi1
Power Ranger

itachi1
Power Ranger

I live in Tustin CA and the new Walmart on Von Karmen only has the old Movie Spider Man Legends with like 15 Electro's. They started getting some AOU stuff but not new Legends... The Target at the District I haven't been there in a while but it normally lacks on the new Legends also just spider man legends with Electros.

This morning I went to the Walmart on Von Karmen and employees were clearing up the toy aisles and putting a lot of stuff on clearance, I got a Guardians of the Galaxy Iron Man (God Killer suit) with Groot leg for $5. Some have a clearance sticker of $8 and some at $5 so check. Hopefully they put the spider man electros on clearance as well I need one and I won't pay more that $5 for him... haha

But looking forward to this thread if we can keep it going. Since there is a lot of cool waves coming out like the S.H.I.E.L.D. 3 pack and especially the Hulk Buster BAF showed at the Toyfair.
itachi1 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 02:29 PM #9
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Whoa, $5!? I got mine on a buy one get one 50% off, and even then I felt odd buying Electro. LOL Nice haul! Haha And good luck with getting newer waves, too.
Old February 19th, 2015, 09:32 AM #10
> cyberv
CYBER OP, ENERGIZE!

cyberv
CYBER OP, ENERGIZE!

I collect anything from these lines that's a new Avengers member or connected to Fantastic Four. Of the new stuff announced, I think I'm happiest to finally have a GOOD Spider-Girl figure, not to mention that Machine Man and the Carol Danvers Captain Marvel figures are gorgeous. The update to Scarlet Witch is MUCH appreciated, as the only other one is... not good.

Nice to see we're getting Phil Coulson and a new Maria Hill. SUPER excited to see new versions of the John Blaze Ghost Rider and the first ever Thundra. And that Hellcat... Oh, I can't wait to get that and White Tiger!

All in all, the upcoming stuff's pretty good.

Admittedly, I have NOT seen the X-Men Jubilee wave at all. Which irritates me, as I want Jubilee. I suppose it's off to ebay for me...
cyberv is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 10:16 AM #11
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay

cyberv wrote: View Post

Admittedly, I have NOT seen the X-Men Jubilee wave at all. Which irritates me, as I want Jubilee. I suppose it's off to ebay for me...
I never found Magneto in the stores. I got lucky and had a friend find one for me in SC when he was on vacation. I saw everyone else though, which irritated me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm shocked that a thread like this hasn't been made before now. I'll make this one the official one so that all Marvel Legends & Select talk can be done here.
Lord Zedd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 04:05 PM #12
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Are these what the newest sets will have? Pretty excited for these to start popping into stores!

Odin/King Thor - Scarlet Witch; Thor; Sentry; Iron Fist; Machine Man; Hawkeye; Carol Danvers Captain Marvel **HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN STORES**
Hobgoblin - Spider-Man; Spider-Man 2099; Ultimate Spider-Woman; MC2 Spider-Girl; Daredevil; Anti-Venom **NO SIGHTINGS YET**
S.H.I.E.L.D. Three Pack - Nick Fury; Maria Hill; Phil Coulso **NO SIGHTINGS YET**
Rhino - Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider; White Tiger; Chameleon; Ghost Rider; Kraven; Misty Knight; Superior Venom **NO SIGHTINGS YET**
Old February 19th, 2015, 04:09 PM #13
> Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

ShinySephiroth wrote: View Post

Are these what the newest sets will have? Pretty excited for these to start popping into stores!

Odin/King Thor - Scarlet Witch; Thor; Sentry; Iron Fist; Machine Man; Hawkeye; Carol Danvers Captain Marvel **HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN STORES**
Hobgoblin - Spider-Man; Spider-Man 2099; Ultimate Spider-Woman; MC2 Spider-Girl; Daredevil; Anti-Venom **NO SIGHTINGS YET**
S.H.I.E.L.D. Three Pack - Nick Fury; Maria Hill; Phil Coulso **NO SIGHTINGS YET**
Rhino - Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider; White Tiger; Chameleon; Ghost Rider; Kraven; Misty Knight; Superior Venom **NO SIGHTINGS YET**
The Rhino series was just revealed at Toy Fair this past weekend, so I doubt they'll turn up soon.

There's also the Thanos BAF series, with AoU versions of Cap, Iron Man, and Hulk, comic Hellcat, Spider-Woman, and Batroc the Leaper.
Old February 19th, 2015, 04:37 PM #14
> BravesFan4Life
Power Ranger

BravesFan4Life
Power Ranger

The Marvel Legends are pretty nice, I picked up the entire Odin set from a Target here, although now I am looking to move it for another purchase. They did a greattt job with Thor, Odin and Captain Marvel.
BravesFan4Life is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 04:48 PM #15
> RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

I've picked up Thor, Captain Marvel, and Scarlet Witch. Might try to sell or trade Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch as I'm only really interested in Thor and the Odin/Thor AllFather pieces.
RedRanger87 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 05:13 PM #16
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

Are they exclusive to any stores? And congrats!
Old February 19th, 2015, 05:52 PM #17
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Blah

32 eBay

I thought the S.H.I.E.L.D 3 pack had surfaced in some stores?
Lord Zedd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 05:58 PM #18
> RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

The SHIELD 3 pack is a TRU exclusive. I haven't read that it has been sighted, but I don't follow Legebds as closely as I follow Infinite.
RedRanger87 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 06:36 PM #19
> NrinVakil
1700's Clone Tommy

NrinVakil
1700's Clone Tommy

I can't wait for Daredevil and Spiderman 2099
NrinVakil is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 06:38 PM #20
> ShinySephiroth

eBay
ShinySephiroth

eBay

For me it's Spider-Woman and Spider-Girl.