Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2019, 05:29 PM #621
Zapdos560's Avatar
> Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,535
Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!
Zapdos560's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,535



BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

Wait, do you not know about the super-secret deluxe combination of the Astro Megazord and 2 Delta Megazords?
I'm now imagining an Astro Megazord wearing two layers of Delta Megazord armor like a giant winter coat that makes it too bulky to move.
Zapdos560 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 05:49 PM #622
grnrngr's Avatar
> grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 9,260
eBay
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com
grnrngr's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 9,260
eBay



Ah, yes, of course.

Super Duper Galaxy Mega.
grnrngr is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 06:36 PM #623
Gold Samurai's Avatar
> Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,255
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger
Gold Samurai's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,255



I'm not seeing the delta megazord for sale by itself

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/catalo...lt/?q=Megazord


I thought it was being sold by itself

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/blog/p...minipla-series


https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/2...uper-mini-pla/

In Space fans will be happy to know that Bluefin is now accepting pre-orders for its Bandai Shokugan Super Mini-Pla kits. Fans can pick up the Astro Megazord and the Delta Megazord for $42 dollars a piece, and each one is able to transform from Megazord mode into vehicle form.
Gold Samurai is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 09:55 PM #624
Zapdos560's Avatar
> Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,535
Zapdos560
Gokai Change, ZAPDOS!
Zapdos560's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,535



Wouldnít be shocked if plans changed. My order came in the solid grey outer packaging, with both independent boxes inside (with the horrible labels).
Zapdos560 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2019, 03:07 AM #625
> DekaRed Prime
Plus Ultra!
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,206
DekaRed Prime
Plus Ultra!
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,206



grnrngr wrote: View Post

Ah, yes, of course.

Super Duper Galaxy Mega.
Surely you mean the Super Mega Galaxy Mega
DekaRed Prime is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 10:09 PM #626
RedRanger87's Avatar
> RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,547
RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35
RedRanger87's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,547



Iím trying to get a replacement chest sticker for my Ape Ninjazord and had included a replacement request for the Gridman God Tank piece I broke in the same email to Bluefin. They told me more than two months ago that my entire request was verified and theyíd get back to me in 6-8 weeks.

Emailed them last week for an update and just got an email last night saying that the God Tank set wasnít distributed by them, so they canít replace the piece. No mention of the Ape Ninjazord sticker.

I thought that since I had a request for a product they did distribute, they could try to sneak in the God Tank request since they reach out to BoJ for the replacements. Apparently not. :-/

Now to wait and see if they bother responding to my follow-up email regarding the Ape Ninjazord sticker.
RedRanger87 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 10:26 PM #627
Xephon0930's Avatar
> Xephon0930
Power Ranger
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1,109
eBay
Xephon0930
Power Ranger
Xephon0930's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1,109
eBay



RedRanger87 wrote: View Post

Iím trying to get a replacement chest sticker for my Ape Ninjazord and had included a replacement request for the Gridman God Tank piece I broke in the same email to Bluefin. They told me more than two months ago that my entire request was verified and theyíd get back to me in 6-8 weeks.

Emailed them last week for an update and just got an email last night saying that the God Tank set wasnít distributed by them, so they canít replace the piece. No mention of the Ape Ninjazord sticker.

I thought that since I had a request for a product they did distribute, they could try to sneak in the God Tank request since they reach out to BoJ for the replacements. Apparently not. :-/

Now to wait and see if they bother responding to my follow-up email regarding the Ape Ninjazord sticker.
I know that feeling about the Gridman Minipla breaking.
I had to get replacement parts for the knee joints for the God Xenon combination.

I wish you the best of luck.
Xephon0930 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 12:22 AM #628
bones0123's Avatar
> bones0123
Black Ranger Power
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 265
bones0123
Black Ranger Power
bones0123's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 265



My ape ninja zord arm broke. Can I contact BoJ to get a replacement part?
bones0123 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:22 AM #629
RedRanger87's Avatar
> RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,547
RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35
RedRanger87's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,547



Xephon0930 wrote: View Post

I know that feeling about the Gridman Minipla breaking.
I had to get replacement parts for the knee joints for the God Xenon combination.

I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you. Did you buy an entire new set or did you reach out to someone for a replacement? Just curious about the best way to go about this.

bones0123 wrote: View Post

My ape ninja zord arm broke. Can I contact BoJ to get a replacement part?
From what Iíve read, you can only reach out to BoJ if you bought it while in Japan. You canít get a replacement if you purchased it through an online retailer.

If you bought it in the US, Bluefin distributed it. It should have stickers on the boxwith the English name and Bluefinís logo. If your version is the Bluefin version, you can try contacting them.

https://www.bluefincorp.com/contact-us
RedRanger87 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 02:56 AM #630
bones0123's Avatar
> bones0123
Black Ranger Power
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 265
bones0123
Black Ranger Power
bones0123's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 265



RedRanger87 wrote: View Post


From what Iíve read, you can only reach out to BoJ if you bought it while in Japan. You canít get a replacement if you purchased it through an online retailer.

If you bought it in the US, Bluefin distributed it. It should have stickers on the boxwith the English name and Bluefinís logo. If your version is the Bluefin version, you can try contacting them.

https://www.bluefincorp.com/contact-us
Neither case works for me. Thanks though
bones0123 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 12:17 PM #631
Infinitevirtue's Avatar
> Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,286
Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger
Infinitevirtue's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,286



Live Robo:







Infinitevirtue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (3)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 19th, 2019, 02:13 PM #632
weirdwolf's Avatar
> weirdwolf
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 100
weirdwolf
Power Ranger
weirdwolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 100



Just noticed today, the preorder for Genesic Gaogaigar went up today on Hobby Search and reservations are already closed. Gutted! Just have to wait until it comes out now. It looks like a cool set.

Anyone else got this set preordered?
weirdwolf is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 29th, 2019, 12:51 PM #633
Infinitevirtue's Avatar
> Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,286
Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger
Infinitevirtue's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,286



Glitter Kishiryu-Oh teased:



Also more images of Kishiryu-Oh here: http://bandaicandy.hateblo.jp/entry/2019/03/29/180000
Infinitevirtue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (2)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 29th, 2019, 02:36 PM #634
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,312
Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,312



LiveRobo looks pretty cool. And it's symetrical!

Now Glitter KishiryuOh is ugly.
Spider-Phoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:17 AM #635
Utomowatch's Avatar
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 74
Utomowatch
Power Ranger
Utomowatch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 74





Finally got another Titanus.
Utomowatch is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (2)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 6th, 2019, 01:59 PM #636
> Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,312
Spider-Phoenix
Setting things right
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,312



Looking at the Live Robo pics again, I just noticed how small the head is. To the point it could almost make the toy look like a knock-off. They should have made it a bit bigger.
Spider-Phoenix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:27 PM #637
Utomowatch's Avatar
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 74
Utomowatch
Power Ranger
Utomowatch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 74





Detail of the Black Shogunzord minipla and customized Black Battleborg
Utomowatch is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 17th, 2019, 02:27 AM #638
thunderzordpower's Avatar
> thunderzordpower
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,870
thunderzordpower
Power Ranger
thunderzordpower's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,870



How did you even make that battleborg? Looks incredible.
thunderzordpower is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2019, 05:24 AM #639
Utomowatch's Avatar
> Utomowatch
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 74
Utomowatch
Power Ranger
Utomowatch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 74



thunderzordpower wrote: View Post

How did you even make that battleborg? Looks incredible.
I bought a couple of shogunzords, use one set of the heads with modified Shodo Kamen rider and Ultramen bodies, with many kind of shodo or gashapon hands.
Utomowatch is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2019, 11:43 AM #640
> ⚡Taichi
Takatora...
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,395
32 eBay
Taichi
Takatora...
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 15,395
32 eBay



Picked up the Galaxy Mega as Barnes and Noble last weekend. Finished it up last night.

















Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.