Old School Mod Justice.

1 eBay
TuxedoK
Old School Mod Justice.

1 eBay

Merchandise Hauls Thread, May 2019

Moderators/Admin wrote:
Hauls Thread. You know the drill.

Please don't re-quote images on the same page. Don't re-quote every single image just to say something is neat or cool. Edit out the [IMG] tags and everything in between to remove the photos.

Please do not complain about what things someone has purchased. It's lame to hear you post your hauls and then moan because someone else bought something in multiples or you think they are hoarding. If you want it so bad, save up for it and get it!

Do not attempt to resell your hauls here. That is what the Marketplace Forum is for. Create a new sales thread, or update an existing sales thread and sell them in there please.

Please keep images 800 pixels in width.

What you can post here
  • Toys
  • Video games
  • Movies
  • Important life purchases
What you can't/shouldn't post here
  • Sexually/graphically explicit "hauls"
  • Groceries
  • General life supplies, including, but not limited to
    • shipping supplies
    • frequently purchased custom supplies
    • household items
  • Drugs/alcohol, anything of an illegal nature
  • Awards
  • Your "awaiting/just purchased" lists (It's not a haul until you get it!)
While this thread is not specific to Power Rangers, Sentai, Kamen Rider related merchandise, at the end of the day it is still supposed to be centered around the merchandise you buy for your collection. A new morpher, the latest comic book series you are reading, and even a new car you just purchased... stuff like that is fine.
Tape for when you ship packages, the same tube of bondo you have used on some of your customs for the last year, or an award for straight A's at school are not really what this thread is for.

That's it guys, have fun!
I May...(yeah bad one) of accidentally deleted the previous thread while moving someones post that was in the wrong spot...

So sorry for any inconveniences
Good luck this month with huals.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 11:53 PM #2
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

TuxedoK wrote: View Post

I May...(yeah bad one) of accidentally deleted the previous thread while moving someones post that was in the wrong spot...

So sorry for any inconveniences
Good luck this month with huals.
You're fired.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 12:04 AM #3
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Decade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

You just wanted to be the thread starter.
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:13 PM #4
> ⚡Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay
Dyl
Install Megaranger!

eBay

I got my self the artisan Keitaizer (btw why does "megereal edition mean), and wasn't sure if I made the right decision since I had the silver ranger's morpher.

But later I was having so much fun with this thing, it puts the 98 silver ranger's morpher to shame. I love how the MEGA lights up as opposed to the painted on MEGA on the silver ranger's morpher.

Here's hoping we get a proper Accel Changer from Artisan because while it was fun with doing the hand guestures, the sound features were quite bad and lacking.
Old May 5th, 2019, 04:12 AM #5
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Got 'em. Thanks Amazon US.

What's interesting is just how different they are to the Bandai America figures. Figures was the one thing Bandai America could do, and usually do well. The weapons are harder, more solid. The elbow joints are really tight (to the point where moving one of them peeled a sliver of silver paint off), while the legs were a little bit loose. Also, for all the criticism that Bandai copped for the overly-inflated figures, these were slimmer, but Yellow's waist is still barely larger than her helmet.

Still, I can't for Gold and Silver.
Old May 5th, 2019, 11:46 AM #6
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Good day at the flea market today. I hadn't gone in quite a while, but found some neat stuff:

- Power Rangers Wild Force Crystal Saber - batteries had leaked inside, but I cleaned it up and put new batteries and it works! Also comes with the sheath and crystal, but no Power Animals unfortunately. Still, really happy to find it! And only for a buck too!

- Terminator 2: Ending Man Famiclone Console (boxed) - back in the 90s, this was the most popular Famicom clone over here in Bulgaria. Mine was different though and while these are relatively common to this day at flea markets, I normally pass them up. But this one I just couldn't leave behind, as while the console and lightgun are worn, the box is minty-mint and it even still had the original instruction sheet! Those two alone were worth it! Seriously, I haven't seen a box in such good condition since the 90s!

- Random Famiclone system with 2 controllers, light-gun and assorted cartridges - paid 2 bucks for the whole lot. The system works and one of the carts is the very nice pirate port of the SNES Aladdin game, so it was a good deal. Plus, it comes in a PAL SNES shell, so I could always use it as a replacement shell if I ever end up needing one.
Old May 5th, 2019, 03:06 PM #7
> oldranger25
Power Ranger

oldranger25
Power Ranger

Pick ups from Yesterday as It was Free Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day

FCBD Bundle 1 - Avengers, Spider-Man, Dear Justice League, Dark Moon, Doctor Who, Funny Pages
FCBD Bundle 2 - Doctor Who, Funny Pages, Stranger Things, Buffy/Firefly, Riverdale
4 x Marvel True Believers issues (SW vintage, SW modern, Ewoks and Avengers vintage)
2 x Last Jedi Mystery Minis (Rey and Captain Phasma)
Dead of Night Bluray
Them! DVD
and a ticket for Avengers Endgame

Also because I forgot last week, this was my haul from the wrestling convention I went to last Saturday

£10 mystery box (2 x custom/bootleg Lego figures of Hogan and Booker T, WWE Mystery Mini (Bret Hart), Hulkamania bandana, Finn Balor arm sleeves, tattoo sheet)
WWE Unreleased 1986-95 DVD
WWE 30 Years of Survivor Series DVD (traded this in yesterday for the movies I got after watching it last weekend)
WWE US Championship Bluray
WWE NXT From Secret To Success Bluray

Got the two blurays for just £7 from a merch stall set up before a Futureshock Wrestling show that took place after the convention, paid £10 each for the DVDs from another stall
Old May 5th, 2019, 05:57 PM #8
> HurricaneRed
Father, and a fan

HurricaneRed
Father, and a fan

Power Rangers Beast Morphers : Beast X Morpher
Houjin Yatsurugi Season 2 complete series dvd
Days Gone for PS4
Old May 6th, 2019, 08:08 AM #9
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Picked up "Tears for Fears: Songs from the Big Chair" from the record store across the street. They also had a lot of Dio in this time, but unfortunately, no "Dream Evil" which I'm currently on the lookout for. They did have "Lock Up the Wolves", which I don't have, but I really don't want to pay close to 30 bucks for it... :/

EDIT: Screw it, went ahead and bought that "Lock up the Wolves" as well today...It's cheaper than getting it online anyway and I thought I'd really be unhappy if somebody ended up buying it before me...

Last edited by Red Dino Ranger; May 7th, 2019 at 05:07 AM.
Old May 6th, 2019, 09:06 AM #10
> HurricaneRed
Father, and a fan

HurricaneRed
Father, and a fan

I got another Lupinranger Vs Patranger dx vs changer.

It's was $21.99 on Amazon since I'm a prime member it's arriving the next day.

Last edited by HurricaneRed; May 6th, 2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old May 6th, 2019, 10:12 AM #11
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Technically not mine, but I had to share my sons very first comic book haul curtiousy of FCBD this past Saturday

Also grabbed new Justice League

Old May 7th, 2019, 08:15 AM #12
> IzumoZorc
Power Ranger

IzumoZorc
Power Ranger

Just got numero ocho...now they just need to announce the next one
Old May 8th, 2019, 09:55 AM #13
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

Good haul day today

I FINALLY got my MMPR Red Legacy Helmet! I've been trying to get one ever since they came out, but had a tough time finding one at a decent price in Europe. I snagged one at just under retail on eBay.

Along with it, I also got the regular communicator from the same seller. I already had the Tommy one, but since this one was the last Legacy role-play item I needed (besides the Falcon coin and the Con Exclusives) and it was from the same seller and he was willing to give me a lower price on it, I got that too.

I also got two more VGM albums on vinyl in the mail:
- Thunder Force IV 3xLP
- Streets of Rage II 2xLP
Old May 8th, 2019, 11:13 AM #14
> thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

Just nabbed tickets to see Batman and Batman Returns in the cinema next week. Can't wait.
Old May 8th, 2019, 11:22 PM #15
> Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay
Red Dino Ranger
Defender of Earth

eBay

thunderzordpower wrote: View Post

Just nabbed tickets to see Batman and Batman Returns in the cinema next week. Can't wait.
I kinda hate you right now. Wish a theatre over here was showing them too, but noooooo, why shouId I be able to see two of my favourite movies on the big screen...

Have a blast, man
Old May 10th, 2019, 06:51 PM #16
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay

Ordered these 2 and the Emerald City Sombra, but received a Kanan from Star Wars instead...
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:28 AM #17
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

thunderzordpower wrote: View Post

That's cool.

While I'm not going, my local is doing a marathon of all 4 of the Batman films which I thought was pretty cool.
Old May 11th, 2019, 03:20 PM #18
> Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

Some recent pick-ups:

Old May 12th, 2019, 07:38 AM #19
> dwphoenix
Power Ranger

dwphoenix
Power Ranger

The things we do for our kids, my son is a huge Pokemon fanatic and for weeks now he's only needed Bulbasaur to complete his BK toys and for weeks our local BK has not had it.

Yesterday, out of sheer desperation my wife and I went to no less than 5 BKs looking for this damn toy. We even looked on Ebay for one at a decent price. All with no luck. Then as a last minute long shot we stopped at a Service station BK on the M bloody 1 of all places and they actually had the damn. I was so excited I bought 4.

[IMG][/IMG]

I also bought my wife some new glasses and grabbed myself a Cyclops and Sara Ruyder (which was an impulse by at a 10er). I tend to find that the DS Marvel figures are often a little too big to pair with Hasbros ML figures but I've been wanting Cyclops forever and when I saw this one in my local comic shop for 20 I decided to take the risk, while a little on the larger side it's not quite as bad as I feared.

[IMG]

[/IMG]
Old May 12th, 2019, 12:50 PM #20
> thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

That wasn't the junction 21 services on the M1 was it? That's actually where we got all out Pokémon burger king toys
Closed