Home Menu

Menu

Old February 5th, 2019, 05:03 PM #1
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Beast Morphers Toy Info & Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Hasbro Beast Morphers Merchandise Discussion!

IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the Beast Morphers back to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Power Rangers have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro, celebrating Ranger teams from Mighty Morphin to the Beast Morphers. Imagine all the action of Power Rangers with toys from Hasbro!
Welcome to the first foray into the Power Rangers toy line from Hasbro! Concrete, confirmed and official information on everything is a little light at the moment, but here is what we know so far.
As always, we will keep this first post of the thread as up-to-date as we can with release information for the next couple of years of the line!

POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS
6” BASIC FIGURES ASSORTMENT

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $9.99

The figures in the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BASIC FIGURES Assortment stand at 6 inches tall, feature multiple points of articulation, and includes 2 accessories so kids can imagine the martial arts action of the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS TV show. Plus, with the included Morph-X key, kids can imagine unlocking powers in the Beast-X Morpher toy.
The assortment includes the RED RANGER Figure, BLUE RANGER Figure, YELLOW RANGER Figure, CYBERVILLAIN BLAZE Figure and TRONIC Figure. Imagine the CYBERVILLAIN BLAZE and TRONIC Figures commanding the forces of Evox to steal the Morph-X and have the RED, BLUE and YELLOW RANGER Figures fighting to protect the Morph-X!

6” BEASTBOT FIGURES ASSORTMENT

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $14.99

Cruise Beastbot
Imagine the companion bot of the Red Ranger carrying him into action or fighting to protect the Morph-X with this 6-inch-scale figure, inspired by the TV show
The Cruise Beastbot can convert from motorcycle to robot and back again, so kids can imagine he's there when the Red Ranger needs him.

Smash Beastbot
Imagine the Smash Beastbot crashing into action with the Blue Ranger to protect the Morph-X with this 6-inch figure. The Smash Beastbot figure has two fist projectiles, so when kids launch Smash's fists, they can imagine the robot punching the Tronics and other enemies of the Power Rangers!

12” FIGURES ASSORTMENT

Releases: Spring '19 (Red, Blue, Blaze), Summer '19 (Yellow, Silver)
Retail Price: $9.99

Imagine the Rangers fighting to protect the Morph-X from the Cybervillain Blaze with these 12-inch figures, inspired by the Power Rangers Beast Morphers TV show.
Kids can imagine big action with these 12-inch scale figures.

POWER RANGERS
MICRO MORPHERS - SERIES 1

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $2.99

Micro Morphers figures bring the larger-than-life action of Power Rangers to a mini scale! Featuring figures from multiple seasons of Power Rangers television, including Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Beast Morphers, plus the seasons in between, Micro Morphers represent the Power Rangers legacy in mini form! With both heroes and villains from the show, kids can collect them all with Micro Morphers blind bags.
Each Micro Morphers blind bag contains 2 figures. There are 16 figures available to collect in Series 1.

POWER RANGERS
MICRO MORPHERS ZORDS - SERIES 1

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $6.99

Power Rangers Micro Morphers bring the larger-than-life action of Power Rangers to a mini scale! Featuring figures from multiple seasons, including Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Beast Morphers, and more!
Collect them all with Series 1: each package contains 2 figures. There are 4 Zord figures and 12 Power Rangers figures available to collect in the series.
Open for mini-sized Power Rangers Beast Morphers hero and villain figures featuring fun action poses in a 1-inch scale! Also comes with sticker sheets and attachable accessories.

BEAST-X MORPHER

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $29.99

Get ready to Go Go POWER RANGERS! In the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS series, Rangers morph into their superhuman form by activating their Morpher. Now kids can imagine that they're activating their own super powers with the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BEAST-X MORPHER toy.
Putting it on the wrist and saying "It's Morphin Time" activates music, lights, and sound effects. Swinging it around as if battling monsters unleashes special animal-inspired sounds. Insert the included MORPH-X KEY to activate different character sounds and phrases.
Look for other POWER RANGERS items that include MORPH-X KEYS to unlock even more sounds and phrases, along with other POWER RANGERS figures and gear to expand the morphinominal action.

MASK ASSORTMENT

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $9.99

IT'S MORPHIN TIME! Mask up like the Red or Blue Power Ranger with the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS RED RANGER MASK and the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BLUE RANGER MASK.
Both masks features design inspired by the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS TV show, so kids can imagine leading the POWER RANGERS in the battle to protect the Morph-X.
From Halloween, to party time, or every day adventures, kids can imagine jumping into action with the BEAST MORPHERS Mask Assortment! Each sold separately.

CHEETAH BLAST BLASTER

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $19.99

The POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS CHEETAH BEAST Blaster looks like a Cheetah Zord, ready to pounce, but can morph into blaster mode for soft dart-firing action!
Powered by NERF, the CHEETAH BEAST Blaster comes with 3 darts, ready for morphinominal action against any opponent.

CHEETAH BLADE

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $12.99

Inspired by the TV series POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS, imagine battling the bad guys as the Red Ranger with a sword inspired by his cheetah power!
The POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS CHEETAH BLADE looks like it's ready for action with its cool plastic blade projecting from the mouth of the cheetah handle.

BEAST-X ELECTRONIC SABER

Releases: Fall 2019 / Retail Price: $29.99

With the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BEAST-X ELECTRONIC SABER, kids can imagine battling their foes alongside their favorite Rangers!
Inspired by the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS series, the BEAST-X ELECTRONIC SABER features lights and reactive sound effects that respond to kids' movements as they imagine battling monsters and villains as one of the Power Rangers. Swinging the BEAST-X ELECTRONIC SABER firmly 7 times unlocks "Beast Mode," with special light and battle sound effects.

ELECTRONIC CHEETAH CLAW

Releases: Fall 2019 / Retail Price: $19.99

When the Red Ranger powers up in Red Fury Mode, he uses the strength of the Cheetah Claw to take on his enemies. Kids can imagine battling their foes alongside their favorite Rangers when they wield the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS ELECTRONIC CHEETAH CLAW!
Inspired by the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS series, the ELECTRONIC CHEETAH CLAW toy features reactive sound effects that respond to kids' movements as they imagine battling monsters and villains as one of the Power Rangers. Kids can strap the ELECTRONIC CHEETAH CLAW toy to their hand, then make a slashing motion to extend the claws. Pushing a button on the handle makes them retract again, ready for more action.

10” ZORD ACTION FIGURES ASSORTMENT

Releases: Spring 2019 / Retail Price: $19.99

Beast-X Megazord
Imagine teaming up and battling the Power Rangers' toughest enemies with the Beast-X Megazord. Standing 10 inches tall and including sword and shield accessories, kids can imagine battling the Power Rangers' most dangerous foes.

Beast Racer Zord
Imagine crashing into action with the Beast Racer Zord! This action figure toy stands 10 inches tall and is ready to take on any foe with its Zord power.
With 2 weapon accessories, kids can imagine that the Beast Racer Zord is ready for battle against any enemy.

BEAST RACER CONVERTING ZORD

Official description coming soon!

BEAST WHEELER CONVERTING ZORD

Releases: Fall 2019 / Retail Price: $24.99

Imagine calling on the power of the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BEAST WHEELER CONVERTING ZORD and battling the Power Rangers' toughest enemies.
Convert from Gorilla Mode, ready for a fight, to Wheeler Mode, ready to roll to the next place Zord power is needed. And, combined with BEAST RACER CONVERTING ZORD and the BEAST CHOPPER CONVERTING ZORD, kids can build the BEAST-X MEGAZORD to imagine taking on even more powerful foes.

BEAST CHOPPER CONVERTING ZORD

Imagine calling on the power of the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BEAST CHOPPER CONVERTING ZORD and battling the Power Rangers' toughest enemies.
Convert from robotic Jackrabbit Mode, ready for a fight, to Chopper Mode, ready to fly to the next place Zord power is needed. And, combined with BEAST RACER CONVERTING ZORD and the BEAST WHEELER CONVERTING ZORD, kids can build the BEAST- X MEGAZORD to imagine taking on even more powerful foes.

BEAST JET CONVERTING ZORD

Imagine calling on the power of the POWER RANGERS BEAST MORPHERS BEAST JET CONVERTING ZORD and battling the Power Rangers' toughest foes. Convert from robotic Scarab Mode, ready for a fight, to Jet Mode, ready to fly to the next place Zord power is needed. And, combined with BEAST RACER CONVERTING ZORD, BEAST WHEELER CONVERTING ZORD, BEAST WRECKER CONVERTING ZORD and BEAST CHOPPER CONVERTING ZORD, kids can assemble the BEAST- X ULTRAZORD to imagine taking on even more powerful foes.

BEAST WRECKER CONVERTING ZORD

Official description coming soon!

BEAST-X ULTRAZORD FIGURE

Releases: Fall 2019 / Retail Price: $34.99

When the villain is too powerful for the Power Rangers alone, they summon their Zords and join together to form the BEAST-X ULTRAZORD, the ultimate in Morphin power! Imagine teaming up and battling the Power Rangers’ toughest enemies with the BEAST-X ULTRAZORD.
This action figure can detect certain positions and features more than 30 sounds and phrases, like “Beast-X Ultrazord attack!”, “Wow! We’re going fast now!”, and “Woah! Everything’s upside down!” The figure also includes an accessory for extra fun.

Last edited by Morgan Lamia; July 12th, 2019 at 10:26 AM.
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old February 5th, 2019, 05:19 PM #2
> Red Rock
Power Ranger

Red Rock
Power Ranger

I'm excited!
Red Rock is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 06:36 PM #3
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Ok the Cheetah Blade looks pretty damn sweet and the masks are pretty decent as well. The blaster also looks like fun to use. Overall a good start to the toyline.
a squad is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 06:47 PM #4
> Go-OnGold83
ZyuohTheWorld!!

Go-OnGold83
ZyuohTheWorld!!

just going by the descriptions that's going to be used in the show besides the morpher is the beast-x saber and the cheetah claw and the masks. the cheetah saber and the blaster are probably going to be toy only merch.
Go-OnGold83 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:15 PM #5
> NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

the quality does also look good to me!

I hope the megazord are super sentai quality and not fisherprice quality. especially how the pricing seems to be going!

I am only hopping that they make some toy only zords1 all I want are the zords, if they are good quality that is!

other thoughts?
NEWRANGER is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:35 PM #6
> andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss

4 eBay
andr0s81

4 eBay

Not impressed, but reserving final judgment until I see the basic figures. If they get those right I’m in,, if they don’t I’m out
andr0s81 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:16 PM #7
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger

NEWRANGER wrote: View Post

I hope the megazord are super sentai quality and not fisherprice quality. especially how the pricing seems to be going!
I hope they're way better than Super Sentai quality. That's been my biggest hope since it was announced that Hasbro got the license for Power Rangers. It's 2019. There's no excuse for the robots to still only have 2-5 points of articulation and barely hold together in their combined form.
BigMDtheSequel is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:23 PM #8
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

I expect BM basic figures to essentially be the same as these

Very limited leg articulation, not especially great paint. Like with Marvel Legends, the money will be with the Lightning Collection.
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:39 PM #9
> Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕

andr0s81 wrote: View Post

Not impressed, but reserving final judgment until I see the basic figures. If they get those right I’m in,, if they don’t I’m out
Temper expectations now... They're not putting a lot of budget on figures kids will buy either way. Just get the Lightning Collection Figures and save yourself the headache and disappointment...
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:40 PM #10
> kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!

kibapower
Unce! Unce! Unce!

I would think the simpler details and a higher price point would stop the basic BM figures from that fate. I'd give it time if they'll make any changes like Bandai did in Megaforce.
kibapower is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:54 PM #11
> Powerriders98
Power Ranger

Powerriders98
Power Ranger

I’m so hype for the PRBM toys! Is it just me or the Cheetah Blade look alittle similar to the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Sword because of the bottom handle?😆
Can’t wait for NY toy fair, so Hasbro can reveal all the toys. Hopefully they reveal the Morphers and Megzaord! 😆
Powerriders98 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:20 AM #12
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

No toys for yellow?

Are we repeating bandai already?
mmprfan09 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 07:25 AM #13
> Red Rock
Power Ranger

Red Rock
Power Ranger

With the release of power ranger beast morphers, I reckon the price of Japan, Korean, Bandai Asia gobuster toys will go back to being high again with third party sellers because become popular again.
People will be clammering for those.
I reckon.

https://goo.gl/images/yvktsf
"Foolish westerners muwhahahaaaaa!!!"

Last edited by Red Rock; February 6th, 2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:55 AM #14
> Seerauber Jenny
Some pink robot

Seerauber Jenny
Some pink robot

Red Rock wrote: View Post

With the release of power ranger beast morphers, I reckon the price of Japan, Korean, Bandai Asia gobuster toys will go back to being high again with third party sellers because become popular again.
People will be clammering for those.
I reckon.
Only if they want toys with clips that are almost guaranteed to break.

As much as I want to consider my collecting days done with the start of this new era, the temptation of durable Go-Busters mecha is strong. We’ll see what they’re like.
Seerauber Jenny is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 09:47 AM #15
> LilyAnnaScott
Tattooed Turtle Ranger

LilyAnnaScott
Tattooed Turtle Ranger

So far not impressed with these new PRBM Toys
LilyAnnaScott is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 01:37 PM #16
> andr0s81

4 eBay
andr0s81

4 eBay

Xenotome wrote: View Post

Temper expectations now... They're not putting a lot of budget on figures kids will buy either way. Just get the Lightning Collection Figures and save yourself the headache and disappointment...
That's why I'm leaving the fate of my future purchases up to the basic figures. The lightning collection, while nice, isn't something I'm particularly excited for. Maybe I've been burned by the Legacy figures, but typically those figures just aren't as fun/playable (Star Wars, Marvel, PR). They get opened and tend to just sit on a shelf. The basic figures from Bandai were darn near perfect for what they were. Able to be played with without being overly complicated, could pull off approximations of their signature poses, and had a few weapons. Plus the whole team is typically in a wave, whereas lines like the Lightning Collection you're typically waiting a while (months to years) to complete a team/group.

I don't need perfect paint, but I need good point on the important parts, a few weapons, and decent articulation. I don't want slightly melty face looking statues that can move their arms.
andr0s81 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 01:52 PM #17
> Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

Mr. Yellow
Twitter - @MisturYellow

NEWRANGER wrote: View Post

the quality does also look good to me!

I am only hopping that they make some toy only zords1 all I want are the zords, if they are good quality that is!

other thoughts?
“Super Sentai quality” is setting your expectations way too high man.
Mr. Yellow is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:31 PM #18
> Red Rock
Power Ranger

Red Rock
Power Ranger

I wonder if, the power rangers being spies, the are like the trànsformers... rangers in disguise :p if they will come with a tech specs decoder in the package like Transformers used to.
That would be cool.
Old February 6th, 2019, 04:07 PM #19
> GoldBlade6
Power Ranger

GoldBlade6
Power Ranger

Those toys look too small even for the children holding them - so, pretty pointless for any adult collector. And are they not using any original footage or gear? What is this stuff? I really hope Hasbro has something better in store for us at Toy Fair...
GoldBlade6 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2019, 04:11 PM #20
> Bradlee_Scott
Zach Quinto? Yes Please!!

Bradlee_Scott
Zach Quinto? Yes Please!!

I think the big difference between the Avengers toys and the PR line is that the Avengers always have the Legends line to go with it. I think that definitely influences the level of articulation and quality they put into the basic budget line.

I don't think it's fair to judge how they deal with Marvel Properties against how they're planning to deal with Power Rangers. Granted their lack of Yellow Ranger merch with the role play items already lends itself to doubt but we'll see when they show at ToyFair.
Bradlee_Scott is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote