Home Menu

Menu

Old September 1st, 2018, 03:49 PM #81
> LazerwolfX
Fight of Hammer

LazerwolfX
Fight of Hammer

I hope the color limitations (lots of red and black, for example) forces Bandai to get super weird with some of the color choices for the Ridewatches.

Like I'd LOVE to see any of the Amazon bezels be swirled red and green plastic, a green and pastel green swirl for Shin, maybe have the base of Black's be that deep burgundy/brown color (for his under armor circuitry) and black. I know we've already seen that some will be done in clear plastic but I hope they get a little experimental.
LazerwolfX is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2018, 06:30 PM #82
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

alphawolf0001 wrote: View Post

That's ridiculous, I was keeping an eye on hlj for the last week, every 2 hours I was awake I checked it and they posted it while I was asleep

On a related note, how's the pricing from tokullectibles? I think I might start ordering from them
I try to be fair, but cant always compete with the big volume wholesalers. As for selling out, August was brutal for bandai. I was way under shipped on jackpot strikers, and was getting in like 3-5 build watches at a time. No one seems to be able to (or want to) explain the shortages.

Starting to think it's not just a BOA thing, and bandai really does suck with manufacturing and distribution
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:17 PM #83
> ⚡Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay
Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay

Yeah, Iíve been noticing the weird release schedules and, at least from your FB posts, the oddity of shipments. I hadnít noticed it until you started mentioning it.

Maybe Bandai is doing TOO much, so itís over extending itself. The extreme collectible gimmick... not of only KR but SS. The insane schedule and releases of Figuarts... and other things. While Iím sure they have multiple factories, maybe they just canít keep up with all the product.

Itís a weird time for toys. TRU is gone, Bandai lost PR, BoJ is having issues getting stock to people. BoA is having trouble getting stock to places like Amazon for Dragon Ball... itís all very strange.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:32 PM #84
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay

Taichi wrote: View Post

Yeah, Iíve been noticing the weird release schedules and, at least from your FB posts, the oddity of shipments. I hadnít noticed it until you started mentioning it.

Maybe Bandai is doing TOO much, so itís over extending itself. The extreme collectible gimmick... not of only KR but SS. The insane schedule and releases of Figuarts... and other things. While Iím sure they have multiple factories, maybe they just canít keep up with all the product.

Itís a weird time for toys. TRU is gone, Bandai lost PR, BoJ is having issues getting stock to people. BoA is having trouble getting stock to places like Amazon for Dragon Ball... itís all very strange.
2018 was definitely not a normal year for toys.
CryloBenAffleck is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:38 PM #85
> ⚡Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay
Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay

No it wasnít.

Looking back, BoJ has been slipping for quite awhile. Originally I passed it off as a fluke as it dealt with... Q3 or Q4 items. At that time the release schedules for everything else was normal... it was just hit or miss on certain items in those quarters.

But now itís seeping into main releases. I guess itís not more BoJ losing its edge... theyíre still releasing on time... but their distribution to warehouses is killer... like they arenít updating them to allow them to allocate the necessary resources to open pre-orders.
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:46 PM #86
> CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay
CryloBenAffleck
The Two-In-One Rider

eBay

Wonder what the issue is? Maybe taking off more than they can chew?
Maybe the next SS series will focus less on a collectible gimmick?
CryloBenAffleck is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2018, 06:12 AM #87
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

Sentai is such a small part of what they do, so doubt it's causing much issue in the bigger scheme. Not to mention, there is no gimmick this year, just the mecha, so it's more like Zyuohger again.

I think Bandai just needs to get itself in gear.
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:28 PM #88
> Yamato
King of the Pirates

Yamato
King of the Pirates

Seems that CSToys were hard done by Bandai when it came to Zio-O toys.

What the bloody hell is happening to Bandai?
Yamato is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2018, 08:18 PM #89
> ⚡Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay
Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay

Sooooo... what exactly did CS get? Or... not get? I always forget about them. That sucks.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 10:41 PM #90
> Yamato
King of the Pirates

Yamato
King of the Pirates

I think they got some Ziku Drivers, but not many. I just remember a tweet going out apologizing for their lack of Zi-O stuff.
Old September 4th, 2018, 07:32 AM #91
> Yamato
King of the Pirates

Yamato
King of the Pirates

So HLJ are being HLJ. I stalk them like every hour of every day. And this afternoon I saw the Ride Watch Holder as "In Stock" and it also said they only had 4 left. So needless to say I bought it straight away. It's shown up in my open orders but I haven't had a Paypal confirmation and guess what? It's now showing as discontinued.

Sigh.
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:54 AM #92
> SUNGEL
Ryu so cool !

SUNGEL
Ryu so cool !

I got my stuff from HLJ today. No Cross-Z Watch...
Very disappointed...
SUNGEL is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 08:33 AM #93
> ⚡Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay
Taichi
Takatora...

32 eBay

Uhhh... so since we don't have an Anniversary Thread... I'll post this here. Thanks to Tokullectibes and J-Hero we have confirmation of this...

So hold off getthing those Super Best high price items... cause they're being reissued... as well as other popular items...

Holy hell, I may go broke.
Old September 7th, 2018, 09:18 AM #94
> Cuchulainn
century color

Cuchulainn
century color

Aww, shit. Lost Driver? Fuck me.
Cuchulainn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 04:13 PM #95
> HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

I'm definitely getting the Double Driver, those are really rare right now. Decade not though, the original is dirt to me now the Csm exists. Also why does the Lost Driver not come with Joker? Those are a pain to get hold of.
HowlingSnail is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 04:45 PM #96
> RiderFan18
Power Ranger

RiderFan18
Power Ranger

HowlingSnail wrote: View Post

Also why does the Lost Driver not come with Joker? Those are a pain to get hold of.
Iím guessing itís since while Eternal and Skull has retail Dx releases, the version of the Joker Memory used by Kamen Rider Joker was only ever released as a bonus item (originally as a magazine bonus and later a p-bandai CSM preorder bonus). Itís unfortunate, but you could always use the regular Dx Joker Memory, if you donít mind the small gaps in the sounds.

Edit: Just realized that the Dx Skull Memory in the scan has the proper design on the sticker, so thatís nice that itís getting a proper update like the CSM had.

Also, itís a little hard to tell from the scan, but does the Eternal Memory have the blue T2 tip or the silver T1 tip? It looks pretty light like the silver one, which would be nice since the only time there was a Dx version of the T1 Eternal Memory was the accidental factory error with the CSM batch.

Last edited by RiderFan18; September 7th, 2018 at 04:50 PM.
RiderFan18 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:30 AM #97
> DoubleFace
VIP Rider... BLACK!

DoubleFace
VIP Rider... BLACK!

I am getting my Ziku Driver from TheNextDecade who is currently in Japan filming documentary about Toku, but he is also offering Middleman service. He asks 100$ for Driver with shipping to US, so if you want to get it and help him fund the documentary, definitely check his fb site.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about two Ride Watches. First, is DX Geiz exclusive only to Driver&Holder set? Also, has anyone heard about Kamen Rider Choco campaign? Apparently you can win some different version of Zi-O Rider Watch, but I can't read Japanese and deduct any actual differences.
DoubleFace is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:53 AM #98
> RiderFan18
Power Ranger

RiderFan18
Power Ranger

DoubleFace wrote: View Post

Anyway, I wanted to ask about two Ride Watches. First, is DX Geiz exclusive only to Driver&Holder set? Also, has anyone heard about Kamen Rider Choco campaign? Apparently you can win some different version of Zi-O Rider Watch, but I can't read Japanese and deduct any actual differences.
Geiz is also available separately like the other Dx RideWatches.

And for the Choco campaign, itís limited to only about 2000 available, and itís based on the SG/candy-toy version of the Zi-O RideWatch with two main differences, first is that itís coated in a multicolored chrome plating and itís called the ďAurora Plated VersionĒ and itís supposed to have a special sound exclusive to it, probably just a ďcongratulations!Ē or ďyou are #1!Ē like the Choco campaign Lockseeds from Gaim.
RiderFan18 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2018, 05:45 AM #99
> Yamato
King of the Pirates

Yamato
King of the Pirates

Zi-O is going to be fun to collect.

HLJ still have nothing. CSToys get barely anything then they sell out. Mandarake has nothing.

I will not give into temptation and turn to EBay...
Old September 9th, 2018, 06:40 AM #100
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

very tempted to sell my Bug Visor Zwei to get a new Lost Driver and Double Driver, hopefully they will release more belts
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote