Old January 12th, 2014, 01:28 PM #501
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

Mainstream wrote: View Post

What is happening now? I'm trying to find out what's happening, I've spoken to King on facebook but the last contact i had with him was back in November, Has anyone else had an update lately?
I'm sorry I missed your message on FB. Just responded. Loads of folks messaging and just getting sorted after moving, holidays, and rough weather. Taking photos of stuff for everyone and I told Decade I'd have an update soon.

ORR, Decade, any mod/admin, feel free to slap a suspended tag kr whatever you want on me, it's only right in some folks eyes and I'm not expecting to do any more business on RB or possibly in general after what I owe is done.
King Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 07:48 PM #502
> thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

thunderzordpower
Power Ranger

So King Ranger, Have you completed all of these orders yet? As I'm still aware of some outstanding.
I've requested this thread back as it should be public knowledge that these orders from 10 years ago have not been completed.
thunderzordpower is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 08:15 PM #503
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

So just to give everyone an update on this as well as keep everyone in the loop, Iím still owed a lot of stuff from King

We are in talks and things are progressing but at the moment Iím waiting.

Iím hoping more updates will follow, Iíve told King Iím very frustrated but I thought I would give an update here for now

Will note that we have been in contact as well via Facebook
Airlim is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 08:36 PM #504
> ϟDecade
FINAL KAMEN ATTACK FORM RIDE: OWNER

Decade

Airlim wrote: View Post

So just to give everyone an update on this as well as keep everyone in the loop, Iím still owed a lot of stuff from King

We are in talks and things are progressing but at the moment Iím waiting.

Iím hoping more updates will follow, Iíve told King Iím very frustrated but I thought I would give an update here for now

Will note that we have been in contact as well via Facebook
Please keep us posted. Work on an action plan together; ship what's available, work on what's left, like 1 per month, etc. Monthly updates is reasonable.

Thanks.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2019, 08:38 PM #505
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

I will do and thank you, will keep everything updated to make sure things run smoothly
Old March 14th, 2019, 06:09 AM #506
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

I thought i would give everyone an update on what's happening.

King and myself had some dates set that but they have been missed, as far as i am aware he is waiting for some clasps to come in for the helmet and that's about it so far.

The last message was sent on the 27th Feb 2019
Old March 16th, 2019, 02:27 AM #507
> jbeastafer
beastafer

jbeastafer
beastafer

I bought a shield from him two years ago now and he stopped messaging me completely, glad you have been able to get into contact with him.
jbeastafer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2019, 01:40 PM #508
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

I would keep messaging him and get a reply, if I can I will try and get him to reply to you as well, I thought I was the only one that was left
Old March 17th, 2019, 02:08 AM #509
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

jbeastafer wrote: View Post

I bought a shield from him two years ago now and he stopped messaging me completely, glad you have been able to get into contact with him.
Jbeastafer, PM me your name unless you'd like to say it here for transparency and I can see where you are on my list and you can be added to either the wait or refund list. I apologize that I missed you when I was messaging folks about the option.

Airlim, it would have been from FB not here. I haven't sold a shield here on RB since this original thread as this would have been after the shield process changed entirely from hand-cut to cast shields.

King and myself had some dates set that but they have been missed, as far as i am aware he is waiting for some clasps to come in for the helmet and that's about it so far.

The last message was sent on the 27th Feb 2019
Dates? What dates? I just looked at all of our messages from Jan 30 to today and no dates we're set. If we had set dates or even spoken about them that would be different but when you come here to report that I had missed dates there should have been some dates set up with me. I can screen shot our messages if I need to for verification.

Last edited by King Ranger; March 17th, 2019 at 03:18 AM.
Old March 17th, 2019, 04:53 AM #510
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

King I donít know why your getting upset about this? We set dates or you told me mid Feb or end of, I sent them to your pm on Facebook. I asked twice about it and those were the ones you set me on that one.

Iíve also been asked by Decade to keep everyone updated on this here as well so just putting down what was said by both parties.
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:31 AM #511
> King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay
King Ranger
NOT the TV-N guy

256 eBay

King I donít know why your getting upset about this? We set dates or you told me mid Feb or end of, I sent them to your pm on Facebook. I asked twice about it and those were the ones you set me on that one.

Iíve also been asked by Decade to keep everyone updated on this here as well so just putting down what was said by both parties.
I'm not upset, sir, my tone is not coming across. I was more confused about these dates and then coming here I was surprised to see your report. However, since we've spoken on FB I see where my mistake was.
Old March 17th, 2019, 12:28 PM #512
> ϟDecade

Decade

Thanks for clarifying that up.
Decade is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2019, 01:07 PM #513
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Update Time:

Spoke to King over the phone and facebook video call and we worked out some stuff, He mentioned a few things first which i understood but mainly worked out some details on how long he's going to take to do things. He did tell me how long it takes to make a shield and i was angry at the time it takes to make compared to how long the wait has been. But won't get into that one. So these where the main things that we worked out.

Pictures of all the stuff he owes me bar the White Dino Thunder Helmet which was meant to be with him all these years is being sent back to him so he should have it by now. But the pictures of the other stuff were meant to be taken on the 23rd Of March 2019 but King didn't do it. He did think that it was progress pictures or ready to go pictures but it was mainly pictures of what he owes me and to see if he still has what he promised. So Far still waiting on them but nothing has been said and still waiting for him to get back to me. He mentioned that his heater was broken in his workshop and thus he's not been able to start/finish things.

I set the deadline date for everything to be finished and ready if not shipped by the 30th of April 2019. I'm hoping that this happens and everything sticks to it. Any news i will update the thread.
Old April 13th, 2019, 01:05 PM #514
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Heard nothing from him since the 25th of March 2019, Thought it would be easy to get the pictures of what he owes me easily but he's ignored me since then and i'm getting a bit tired of this. Wanted to give a mini update but still holding out till the end of the month when everything is shipped with tracking number.

Edit: I've noticed he's been online on Facebook, either he's active or left it on for some reason.
Old May 6th, 2019, 01:36 AM #515
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

So update time.

Both deadlines missed. First one was taking a picture and sending it to me so i could see what King has. Second deadline was the end of April to have everything shipped but again was missed, King updated me that he is waiting to get paid on the 10th of May 2019 that he will ship everything then. Asked him to take a picture and he said he would take it in the morning but still waiting on him to do so.

Thought i would update everyone about this
Old May 6th, 2019, 07:15 AM #516
> jbeastafer
beastafer

jbeastafer
beastafer

I still haven't heard from him at all since he asked me to message him.
jbeastafer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2019, 01:41 PM #517
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Giving another update on this all, The deadline that King and i set on both Pictures and things shipped passed on the 30th. Spoke to him on that day and nothing was shipped.

He told me that he could ship in the 10th May 2019 and now since it's the 13th nothing has been said or done about it. Tried messaging him on the 1st to get a picture that was promised me of all the stuff but the message was seen and nothing said after. Another message was sent on the 6th of May asking if i could see the stuff again and to see if he actually has it all ready for me but he's not seen the message yet despite being online as Facebook tells me when he was active.

Message sent today 13th May 2019 asking what's going on but nothing has been said.

I'm now getting really tired of all this. I've given deadlines which have been missed, I'm now just waiting on things but i don't know what's going on at the moment and now i'm going to have to wait till he gets back to me.

Forgot to add that he's still waiting for a helmet to arrive from his friend that was apart of everything, that i'm very annoyed at but guess i have to wait on that person and the postal service.

jbeastafer wrote: View Post

I still haven't heard from him at all since he asked me to message him.
I'm sorry man that he's not getting back to you on this one. I thought he would of if he said message him about things

Last edited by Airlim; May 13th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.
Old May 15th, 2019, 01:59 AM #518
> ⚡Moderator

Thank you for the update. We've imposed restrictions until this is fully resolved.
Moderator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 02:44 AM #519
> Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

Airlim
Bitches Be Crazy

I'll give more of an update later, I did receive something from King, Which was mainly Koragg helmet, Green Samurai Ninja Storm and the Morpher i bought a lot time ago from another member off this site that was shipped to him.

I have some thoughts on it which i will talk to King about some stuff, but this is the first step to getting things, Still waiting on the shield and White Dino Helmet.

Wasn't happy that the helmets weren't cut and ready to paint as discussed as now i have to work that all out, helmets need some work done to it.

But yeah more updates coming this week
Old July 20th, 2019, 12:24 AM #520
> Shoujax
Mina, hade ni ikuze!

Shoujax
Mina, hade ni ikuze!

He and I made a deal and I paid him 150$ for a custom figure. Iíve had nothing but a run around and everytime I messaged he promises pictures shortly. Iím not sure what to do anymore. Itís been almost 3 years. And now heís ignoring me everywhere. I have proof of payments through PayPal and nothing to show for it.
Shoujax is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote