RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old September 12th, 2017, 04:35 PM   #541
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
That's... not as bad as I thought it would be.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM   #542
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Taichi wrote: View Post

That's... not as bad as I thought it would be.
I know,right?
I thought I would be paying a full $600 for it.
Xephon0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #543
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

Yeah comparing the price to the CSM Faiz Gear's, it's about 18,000 yen(or $160) more and considering that extra bit is for a 1/1 scale replica of the Blaygun that responds to the belt, it's not a bad price at all.

Kind of reminds me of the Tamashii Lab Gavan Laser Blade, since it's another 1/1 scale weapon replica which happens to go for a similar price of about $155.
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:09 PM   #544
Actar
Power Ranger

eBay
Alrighty! I can finally post after all these years. (^.^') The CSM Kaixa Gear finally made me get those first ten posts out of the way. And what a release it is.

The phone has its ring tone! It has a flip-to-on function! It has a Henshin cancellation button! It has a BGM button! It has a failed Henshin feature! Now the CSM Faiz Gear seems incomplete... Seriously. What's up with that?

Also, 50,000 yen... regarding the price, I was right on the money with my prediction.

RiderFan18 wrote: View Post

...a 1/1 scale replica of the Blaygun that responds to the belt...
Unfortunately, as big as the Blaygun is, it's still way too undersized compared to the screen-used prop. It's nowhere big enough. Just look at it in comparison to the Kaixa Shot.

Actar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:14 PM   #545
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Actar wrote: View Post

Alrighty! I can finally post after all these years. (^.^') The CSM Kaixa Gear finally made me get those first ten posts out of the way. And what a release it is.

The phone has its ring tone! It has a flip-to-on function! It has a Henshin cancellation button! It has a BGM button! It has a failed Henshin feature! Now the CSM Faiz Gear seems incomplete... Seriously. What's up with that?

Also, 50,000 yen... regarding the price, I was right on the money with my prediction.

Unfortunately, as big as the Blaygun is, it's still way too undersized compared to the screen-used prop. It's nowhere big enough. Just look at it in comparison to the Kaixa Shot.

https://i.imgur.com/qxGVxQP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dPhUWgv.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YNpBFSx.jpg
That sucks to hear.
Even still,it is a miracle that they can put in so much for the going price.

Also,been watching your Faiz reviews during the wait.
Really found your video about the various suitcases for the gears to be especially informational as I want to have a suitcase for my CSM Kaixa Gear as well.
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:24 PM   #546
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

Well, even if it's not exactly 1/1, at least its adult sized. So hyped for it!

Now comes the 6 month wait to actually get my hands on it.
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:33 PM   #547
Actar
Power Ranger

eBay
While it's not going to look as good as it could have been, I do absolutely love the fact that the blade is removable. Honestly, that in itself is a dream come true. I have to wonder if there will be LEDs in the blade or if they will go the lightsaber route, with the lights being in the hilt only.

They really have no reason to not do the Faiz Edge and Delta Gear anymore, do they? (^.^')
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:45 PM   #548
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay

While it's not going to look as good as it could have been, I do absolutely love the fact that the blade is removable. Honestly, that in itself is a dream come true. I have to wonder if there will be LEDs in the blade or if they will go the lightsaber route, with the lights being in the hilt only.

They really have no reason to not do the Faiz Edge and Delta Gear anymore, do they? (^.^')
I am surprised that Bandai hasn't done a Faiz Edge at this point.
But Delta is long overdue as well.
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:55 PM   #549
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Screw that, give me a Blade Rouzer.

It's nice that it's as close to 1:1 you'll get. As before, belts and weapons are over sized for the actual suits so they don't look tiny. While I have no doubt the pre-transformation use of the belt IS the Blaygun for the suit... if it was that size, it would be overly large for normal hands. Scaling it down a bit is more beneficial and of course easier on the wallet.

No one should ever compare the costumed belts to the CSM versions or any version. Those belts are definitely sized to fit a costumed person. Things are bigger and made so that the gloves can activate the parts. While the CSM has tried to move more to suit sized, like Den-O... the belts are made more in mind with the "out of suit" actor not the suited ones.
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:02 PM   #550
Actar
Power Ranger

eBay
Actually... Looking at it again, I may be wrong. Maybe it's the size of the Shot throwing me off. The screen-used Kaixa Shot might be the one that's smaller after all...

Edit:

Using ultra high-tech visual analysis technology, I can, at the very least, determine that the CSM Kaixa Blaygun is in proportion to the CSM Kaixa Driver. (^o^) Whether or not it's 1/1 scale remains to be seen. What makes the issue more complicated is that they might have had props of different sizes depending on what kind of scene they were shooting. Fingers crossed!

Last edited by Actar; September 12th, 2017 at 08:17 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:16 AM   #551
bushwacka666
We all like a bit of bush

My word, it looks glorious - and with a lot of bang for your buck! I do have to applaud Bandai on this one.

I'm going to bullet point some info below taken from the newest blog post. Some of this may have already been mentioned, but just to make sure:

- Total length of the Blaygun is approximately 87cm. A little smaller than the prop size but should certainly be on a scale more fitting for an adult hand. The blade will completely detach for storing on the belt. The Blaygun has a cocking lever for a "Kaixa Slash" attack.

- The size of everything else (Phone, Belt, Shot, Pointer) will be larger than their DX counterparts, on par with the CSM Faiz Gear.

- "Ringtone melody" and "transformation cancellation" sounds are included. Obviously, various dialogue lines have also been recorded, not only by Kusaka's actor but also the actors for Mari and Keitaro.

- Three music samples included. Two are "Kaixa, Overwhelming Power" and "Side Basshar" (which I presume are both instrumental BGM from the show.) The third is a sample of the song "EGO ~ Eyes Glazing Over". At least for "EGO", you will be able to play Kusaka's dialogue at the same time that the song is playing.

- Oh, and you'll need a total of 15 AAA batteries for everything!

I think I need a lie down...

Honestly, before a Faiz Edge I would prefer a Faiz Blaster. Seeing as how that activates the Blaster Form change and the DX version isn't compatible with the CSM Faiz Phone.

Last edited by bushwacka666; September 13th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.
bushwacka666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:32 AM   #552
Actar
Power Ranger

eBay
According to the official developer's blog: "プロップサイズよりはやや小さいですが、ライダーのスーツを着た状態で持ったときの、手とブレイガンのサイズ比率を、生身の人間のサイズに割り戻したレベルに はなっていると思いますので、持った感じは本物サイズのように見えるのではないかと思います。"

They state outright that it's smaller than the screen-used prop despite being proportionally accurate. It's scaled to a human how the prop is scaled to the suit. (^.^') You can read the full post here (though it's in Japanese): http://www.b-boys.jp/csm/blog/kaixagear/2910.html Thanks to pwnd1138 on TokuNation for pointing it out! (^.^)

... and using even more ultra high-tech visual analysis technology, I can, unfortunately, confirm that the CSM Kaixa Blaygun is not 1/1 scale when compared with the screen-used Gear Box. Which means that it won't be able to fill the top lid of the Gear Box, even though it's in proportion to the CSM Kaixa Driver.

Whatever the case, they got it pretty close. And I'm actually not as annoyed as I thought I'd be. It's a great compromise between size, screen-accuracy and price and I'm quite grateful for that.

Now to see if they got the loading mechanism of the Blaygun correct! (^o^')

Xephon0930 wrote: View Post

Also,been watching your Faiz reviews during the wait.

Really found your video about the various suitcases for the gears to be especially informational as I want to have a suitcase for my CSM Kaixa Gear as well.
Thank you so much! It's always an honor to meet a fellow fan (who's a fan of my videos). (^o^)
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:34 AM   #553
Kylash327
No fancy avatar for me :(

So does the blade not light up?
Kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:43 AM   #554
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
Kylash327 wrote: View Post

So does the blade not light up?
It does

AnAlpha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 10:55 AM   #555
Kylash327
No fancy avatar for me :(

Wow... dunno how I missed that.
Kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 04:20 PM   #556
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
BTW,I know I posted this earlier but does anyone know how reliable or not is YoyCart?

They seem to have pre-made suitcases for the various Gears in Kamen Rider 555 and I want to know if anyone has done business with them and if they can be trusted.

Here is the link....

https://www.yoycart.com/Product/529736464348/

Again,I would like to get a suitcase for my CSM Kaixa Gear and was wondering if this place can be trusted.
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:03 PM   #557
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Never heard of them. Not bad cases though... but the CSM belts don't come loose and I'd hate to put hem in a case like that and bend them weird.

Got my Faiz Driver in! I originally sold mine to Kylash... and it was complete with the Shot and Pointer... this one doesn't have the Shot and Pointer, but I'm not bummed. Those parts I wouldn't really use anyway. Annnnnddd after watching Faiz, I really wanted the belt. It is really nice. Makes me really wonder if I need the Blaygun.

Used from Mandarake and appears to never been used and in perfect condition... pretty much like all items I get from them.
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:23 PM   #558
Go-OnGold83
ZyuohTheWorld!!

Got my Faiz Driver in! I originally sold mine to Kylash... and it was complete with the Shot and Pointer... this one doesn't have the Shot and Pointer, but I'm not bummed. Those parts I wouldn't really use anyway. Annnnnddd after watching Faiz, I really wanted the belt. It is really nice. Makes me really wonder if I need the Blaygun.

Used from Mandarake and appears to never been used and in perfect condition... pretty much like all items I get from them.
are you going to rewatch faiz with your faiz driver?
Go-OnGold83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #559
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I just finished Faiz last Sunday... so no, no plans to rewatch at this time. And I may never. I don't usually go back until I finish other series. There's exceptions... but no plans for now.
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM   #560
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay

Never heard of them. Not bad cases though... but the CSM belts don't come loose and I'd hate to put hem in a case like that and bend them weird.
Yeah,they have a foam insert for the CSM belt for Faiz but the actual belt straps are left out of the case due to a severe lacking of space.

I wonder if the prop belts used in the show have a smaller variant that fits in the case and thus is only shown inside the case.