RangerBoard
 
Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:42 AM   #81
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
The metalic figures were my first PR figures & Im really impressed with them (pink is a little weak in the legs) & def worth the price tag.

Im quick to compare these to Hasbros Marvel Legends figures & the fact is given the ML are often £25 these days the PR figures are def. Superior in terms of quality & articulation.

As Ive previously mentioned the biggest disapointment is the inability to combine the weapons into the Power Cannon.

Im hoping they do a metalic Green Ranger but this seems unlikely.
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 07:02 AM   #82
GreenRangerXIII
Power Ranger
 
GreenRangerXIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 16
dwphoenix wrote: View Post

The metalic figures were my first PR figures & Im really impressed with them (pink is a little weak in the legs) & def worth the price tag.

Im quick to compare these to Hasbros Marvel Legends figures & the fact is given the ML are often £25 these days the PR figures are def. Superior in terms of quality & articulation.

As Ive previously mentioned the biggest disapointment is the inability to combine the weapons into the Power Cannon.

Im hoping they do a metalic Green Ranger but this seems unlikely.
Appreciate the info - of the Rangers which would you say is the best? ... The helmet sculpt of the Red Ranger looks off to me, but again only seen pictures.
GreenRangerXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:04 AM   #83
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Yellow & Blue in that order.

Yelow is a fantastic figure & I strugle to fault it.

Blue is great, but (and it might just be the way Ive posed him) but his head seems like its cocked to the left ever ever o slightly (amost completely unnoticable).

I cant really fault Red or Black (I personally just think black is rather bland & uninspering) either, save your right that Reds head dosnt look quite right (I think its cause of the matlic colour).

Pink is the weakest of the lot, due to the colour palet of her helmet its not 'metalic' like the others rather its just the flat pink/white colour scheme which looks odd against the body. I'e also found (and again I think this down to the way Ive posed her rather than any fault) that the figure is a little weake in the ankles & has a tendency to topple over.

If you want Ill try & post some close up shots later to help show their quality.

At the end of the day only you can decide if you feel the price is right for them. Personally I love yhe figures & quite happy to have paid £100 for the 5 (although I did break up the cost by buying them over 2 month period).

If your on the fence I would recomend that maybe you just buy your fave figure & go from their.
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:40 AM   #84
GreenRangerXIII
Power Ranger
 
GreenRangerXIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 16
dwphoenix wrote: View Post

Yellow & Blue in that order.

Yelow is a fantastic figure & I strugle to fault it.

Blue is great, but (and it might just be the way Ive posed him) but his head seems like its cocked to the left ever ever o slightly (amost completely unnoticable).

I cant really fault Red or Black (I personally just think black is rather bland & uninspering) either, save your right that Reds head dosnt look quite right (I think its cause of the matlic colour).

Pink is the weakest of the lot, due to the colour palet of her helmet its not 'metalic' like the others rather its just the flat pink/white colour scheme which looks odd against the body. I'e also found (and again I think this down to the way Ive posed her rather than any fault) that the figure is a little weake in the ankles & has a tendency to topple over.

If you want Ill try & post some close up shots later to help show their quality.

At the end of the day only you can decide if you feel the price is right for them. Personally I love yhe figures & quite happy to have paid £100 for the 5 (although I did break up the cost by buying them over 2 month period).

If your on the fence I would recomend that maybe you just buy your fave figure & go from their.
Really appreciate your insight. I think you are right, buying my favourite might be the best approach (although Green is my overall fav, but little chance of finding that for a reasonable price), only problem is Red would be next on the list... if you could post some close up of the Red that would be awesome!
GreenRangerXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:08 PM   #85
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Hope these help, cant really see from the pics but each ranger has their own power coin in the morpher.








Last edited by Morgan Lamia; August 30th, 2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Fixed images
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:33 PM   #86
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---
 
Morgan Lamia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 10,748
Fixed your images for you, dwphoenix. When you use imgbb, make sure to copy the "Full image (linked)" > "BBCode" code from the Embed tab. You can't just put the page url in img tags.
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:35 PM   #87
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

Fixed your images for you, dwphoenix. When you use imgbb, make sure to copy the "Full image (linked)" > "BBCode" code from the Embed tab. You can't just put the page url in img tags.
Cheers, its cause I used my phone rather than the tablet. I had just gone to get the tablet to sort.
Thanks again
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #88
GreenRangerXIII
Power Ranger
 
GreenRangerXIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 16
Thank you for these... definitely helped me make my mind up! Red Ranger has been ordered
GreenRangerXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:06 PM   #89
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Cool. Id like to hear your thoughts on it when it arrives.
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 12:46 AM   #90
Foxydaddy33
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 32
eBay
Red Rock wrote: View Post

Series 3 of mighty morphin dvd set arrived in the post today. Written on the box it "contains all 33 episodes of mighty morphin power rangers season 3" "Also includes the complete ten-episode series Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers!"
I haven't opened the cellophane yet. Will watch it later tonight. I'm so excited
Feature running time 861 minutes.
The barcode on the box is 5022366582742 if useful to anyone.

I got it diret from the manga UK website shop £29.99, free delivery.
I ordered from Manga last week and mine still says processing!!
Foxydaddy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:16 AM   #91
Red Rock
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,128
Blimey! You best contact them. Hopefully they can find out what's going on and sort things out.

There's the contact page
http://www.mangauk.com/contact-us/

Also, a twitter page https://twitter.com/MangaUK
And a Facebook page
https://facebook.com/mangauk/

Don't forget to include your order number.
Red Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:15 AM   #92
Foxydaddy33
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 32
eBay
Red Rock wrote: View Post

Blimey! You best contact them. Hopefully they can find out what's going on and sort things out.

There's the contact page
http://www.mangauk.com/contact-us/

Also, a twitter page https://twitter.com/MangaUK
And a Facebook page
https://facebook.com/mangauk/

Don't forget to include your order number.
Today it has changed to "Complete" so I'm assuming it's been dispatched?
Foxydaddy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:39 AM   #93
Red Rock
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,128
I looked back on my account page and has the word 'completed' on the status thing. So, I reckon your order must be on its way to you now.

There's the page about delivery times here
http://www.mangauk.com/delivery-times/
Red Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:40 AM   #94
⚡Toast
J U S T I C E
 
Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,206
So my Tesco now has Ninja Steel in stock.

£43 for the Megazord seems FAR too much, as does £35 for the Morpher.

They had those two items, the Ninja Blade (which looks cool in size actually), some Star packs, the figures, the 12" figures and the weird cycle things.
Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:02 AM   #95
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Toast wrote: View Post

So my Tesco now has Ninja Steel in stock.

£43 for the Megazord seems FAR too much, as does £35 for the Morpher.

They had those two items, the Ninja Blade (which looks cool in size actually), some Star packs, the figures, the 12" figures and the weird cycle things.

Ufortunately that appears to be the new UK pricing point (presumably because of Britex). Although Entertainer currently have 20% offall NS toys, which means you can get the new toys effectively at last years DSC toys. My boy even got a black Ninja Star today following their recent event.

http://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/pow...rs-ninja-steel

http://www.thetoyshop.com/super-saturday
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:22 AM   #96
Red Rock
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,128
Toast wrote: View Post

So my Tesco now has Ninja Steel in stock.

£43 for the Megazord seems FAR too much, as does £35 for the Morpher.

They had those two items, the Ninja Blade (which looks cool in size actually), some Star packs, the figures, the 12" figures and the weird cycle things.
Same here. I just back.
I saw the megazord. It looks really cool. I like the bright, solid colours of the zords. The dog rides the train. That's hilarious and cool at the same time

I didn't buy it though. I might wait until it goes on sale, or christmas time, or january sales. I don't need it. But to see it in the box it's cool.
Red Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:48 AM   #97
Rycor
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 938
There's save £5 on £30 on toysrus website, so you could do this:

The code is 8086839990

You're welcome
Rycor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:06 AM   #98
rowie4life
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
Got these for £30, instead of £60.
rowie4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:55 AM   #99
dwphoenix
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Thats a great deal, if my kid didnt already have the 5 rangers Id grab it
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #100
rowie4life
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 142
dwphoenix wrote: View Post

Thats a great deal, if my kid didnt already have the 5 rangers Id grab it
I got the then and now 2 packs, so I only wanted Goldar, but £30 was just too tempting. Plus the rangers look better.
rowie4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.