RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old August 30th, 2017, 06:42 AM   #81
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

The metalic figures were my first PR figures & Im really impressed with them (pink is a little weak in the legs) & def worth the price tag.

Im quick to compare these to Hasbros Marvel Legends figures & the fact is given the ML are often £25 these days the PR figures are def. Superior in terms of quality & articulation.

As Ive previously mentioned the biggest disapointment is the inability to combine the weapons into the Power Cannon.

Im hoping they do a metalic Green Ranger but this seems unlikely.
dwphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 07:02 AM   #82
GreenRangerXIII
Power Ranger

dwphoenix wrote: View Post

The metalic figures were my first PR figures & Im really impressed with them (pink is a little weak in the legs) & def worth the price tag.

Im quick to compare these to Hasbros Marvel Legends figures & the fact is given the ML are often £25 these days the PR figures are def. Superior in terms of quality & articulation.

As Ive previously mentioned the biggest disapointment is the inability to combine the weapons into the Power Cannon.

Im hoping they do a metalic Green Ranger but this seems unlikely.
Appreciate the info - of the Rangers which would you say is the best? ... The helmet sculpt of the Red Ranger looks off to me, but again only seen pictures.
GreenRangerXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:04 AM   #83
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Yellow & Blue in that order.

Yelow is a fantastic figure & I strugle to fault it.

Blue is great, but (and it might just be the way Ive posed him) but his head seems like its cocked to the left ever ever o slightly (amost completely unnoticable).

I cant really fault Red or Black (I personally just think black is rather bland & uninspering) either, save your right that Reds head dosnt look quite right (I think its cause of the matlic colour).

Pink is the weakest of the lot, due to the colour palet of her helmet its not 'metalic' like the others rather its just the flat pink/white colour scheme which looks odd against the body. I'e also found (and again I think this down to the way Ive posed her rather than any fault) that the figure is a little weake in the ankles & has a tendency to topple over.

If you want Ill try & post some close up shots later to help show their quality.

At the end of the day only you can decide if you feel the price is right for them. Personally I love yhe figures & quite happy to have paid £100 for the 5 (although I did break up the cost by buying them over 2 month period).

If your on the fence I would recomend that maybe you just buy your fave figure & go from their.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:40 AM   #84
GreenRangerXIII
Power Ranger

Yellow & Blue in that order.

Yelow is a fantastic figure & I strugle to fault it.

Blue is great, but (and it might just be the way Ive posed him) but his head seems like its cocked to the left ever ever o slightly (amost completely unnoticable).

I cant really fault Red or Black (I personally just think black is rather bland & uninspering) either, save your right that Reds head dosnt look quite right (I think its cause of the matlic colour).

Pink is the weakest of the lot, due to the colour palet of her helmet its not 'metalic' like the others rather its just the flat pink/white colour scheme which looks odd against the body. I'e also found (and again I think this down to the way Ive posed her rather than any fault) that the figure is a little weake in the ankles & has a tendency to topple over.

If you want Ill try & post some close up shots later to help show their quality.

At the end of the day only you can decide if you feel the price is right for them. Personally I love yhe figures & quite happy to have paid £100 for the 5 (although I did break up the cost by buying them over 2 month period).

If your on the fence I would recomend that maybe you just buy your fave figure & go from their.
Really appreciate your insight. I think you are right, buying my favourite might be the best approach (although Green is my overall fav, but little chance of finding that for a reasonable price), only problem is Red would be next on the list... if you could post some close up of the Red that would be awesome!
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:08 PM   #85
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Hope these help, cant really see from the pics but each ranger has their own power coin in the morpher.

Last edited by Morgan Lamia; August 30th, 2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Fixed images
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:33 PM   #86
⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Fixed your images for you, dwphoenix. When you use imgbb, make sure to copy the "Full image (linked)" > "BBCode" code from the Embed tab. You can't just put the page url in img tags.
Morgan Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:35 PM   #87
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

Fixed your images for you, dwphoenix. When you use imgbb, make sure to copy the "Full image (linked)" > "BBCode" code from the Embed tab. You can't just put the page url in img tags.
Cheers, its cause I used my phone rather than the tablet. I had just gone to get the tablet to sort.
Thanks again
Old August 30th, 2017, 01:40 PM   #88
GreenRangerXIII
Power Ranger

Thank you for these... definitely helped me make my mind up! Red Ranger has been ordered
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:06 PM   #89
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Cool. Id like to hear your thoughts on it when it arrives.
Old August 31st, 2017, 12:46 AM   #90
Foxydaddy33
Power Ranger

eBay
Red Rock wrote: View Post

Series 3 of mighty morphin dvd set arrived in the post today. Written on the box it "contains all 33 episodes of mighty morphin power rangers season 3" "Also includes the complete ten-episode series Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers!"
I haven't opened the cellophane yet. Will watch it later tonight. I'm so excited
Feature running time 861 minutes.
The barcode on the box is 5022366582742 if useful to anyone.

I got it diret from the manga UK website shop £29.99, free delivery.
I ordered from Manga last week and mine still says processing!!
Foxydaddy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:16 AM   #91
Red Rock
Power Ranger

Blimey! You best contact them. Hopefully they can find out what's going on and sort things out.

There's the contact page
http://www.mangauk.com/contact-us/

Also, a twitter page https://twitter.com/MangaUK
And a Facebook page
https://facebook.com/mangauk/

Don't forget to include your order number.
Red Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:15 AM   #92
Foxydaddy33
Power Ranger

eBay
Red Rock wrote: View Post

Blimey! You best contact them. Hopefully they can find out what's going on and sort things out.

There's the contact page
http://www.mangauk.com/contact-us/

Also, a twitter page https://twitter.com/MangaUK
And a Facebook page
https://facebook.com/mangauk/

Don't forget to include your order number.
Today it has changed to "Complete" so I'm assuming it's been dispatched?
Foxydaddy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2017, 10:39 AM   #93
Red Rock
Power Ranger

I looked back on my account page and has the word 'completed' on the status thing. So, I reckon your order must be on its way to you now.

There's the page about delivery times here
http://www.mangauk.com/delivery-times/
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:40 AM   #94
⚡Toast
J U S T I C E

So my Tesco now has Ninja Steel in stock.

£43 for the Megazord seems FAR too much, as does £35 for the Morpher.

They had those two items, the Ninja Blade (which looks cool in size actually), some Star packs, the figures, the 12" figures and the weird cycle things.
Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:02 AM   #95
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Toast wrote: View Post

They had those two items, the Ninja Blade (which looks cool in size actually), some Star packs, the figures, the 12" figures and the weird cycle things.

Ufortunately that appears to be the new UK pricing point (presumably because of Britex). Although Entertainer currently have 20% offall NS toys, which means you can get the new toys effectively at last years DSC toys. My boy even got a black Ninja Star today following their recent event.

http://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/pow...rs-ninja-steel

http://www.thetoyshop.com/super-saturday
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:22 AM   #96
Red Rock
Power Ranger

Toast wrote: View Post

Same here. I just back.
I saw the megazord. It looks really cool. I like the bright, solid colours of the zords. The dog rides the train. That's hilarious and cool at the same time

I didn't buy it though. I might wait until it goes on sale, or christmas time, or january sales. I don't need it. But to see it in the box it's cool.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:48 AM   #97
Rycor
Power Ranger

There's save £5 on £30 on toysrus website, so you could do this:

The code is 8086839990

You're welcome
Rycor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:06 AM   #98
rowie4life
Power Ranger

Got these for £30, instead of £60.
rowie4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:55 AM   #99
dwphoenix
Power Ranger

Thats a great deal, if my kid didnt already have the 5 rangers Id grab it
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #100
rowie4life
Power Ranger

Thats a great deal, if my kid didnt already have the 5 rangers Id grab it
I got the then and now 2 packs, so I only wanted Goldar, but £30 was just too tempting. Plus the rangers look better.
rowie4life is offline   Reply With Quote