RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old December 24th, 2016, 08:30 AM   #1
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Legacy Toy Line Pt. IV

Welcome to the Official Legacy Toy Line Discussion Thread Pt. IV!

Quote:
Previous Discussion Threads:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Since there has been a lot of questions in the past about the Legacy zords, please be sure to check out this handy review made by member Zander Yurami! Very detailed and helpful thread!
Quote:
Legacy Thunder Megazord Replacement Parts:
If you would like to replace the leg parts to rectify the Legacy Thunder Megazord's foward-leaning problem, you can kindly request free replacement parts from Bandai!
Contact Bandai America here: 714-816-9560
Contact Bandai UK here: https://www.bandai.co.uk/contact-us/

Quote:

5" figures with muscular, heroic, & detailed design. 13 points of articulation. Includes 2 battle gear items.

Assortment 1: MMPR Red, MMPR Green, NS Red, NS Blue and NS Yellow
High-detailed figures! In the wake of Marvel Legends, comes an all new Legacy style era! Each core Ranger comes with an accessory and a Build-A-Megazord piece for that series!! The extra (6th Rangers) come with an addition accessory, no Build-A-Megazord piece.

Assortment 2: In Space Red, In Space Yellow, MMPR Black, MMPR Blue and MMPR Pink
High-detailed figures! In the wake of Marvel Legends, comes an all new Legacy style era! Each core Ranger comes with an accessory and a Build-A-Megazord piece for that series!! The extra (6th Rangers) come with an addition accessory, no Build-A-Megazord piece.

Assortment 3: MMPR White, MMPR Yellow, In Pink, In Space Blue, and In Space Black

TRU Exclusive Assortment: Movie Red, Blue, Black, Pink Yellow and Alpha
High-detailed figures! In the wake of Marvel Legends, comes an all new Legacy style era! All Figures come with a Build-A-Megazord piece for the Movie Megazord!!

Exclusive Assortment: Metallic Red, Blue, Black, Yellow and Pink
High-detailed figures! Instead of the Build-A-Megazord piece, each Ranger is metallic with their signature weapon!!
[/center]

Quote:

Power up as the Red Ranger with this authentic Legacy Red Ranger helmet!! Fully painted and detailed like the show, this helmet is wearable for cosplay or any of the sort!!

On the heels of the movie comes the Legacy Movie Red Ranger Helmet!! Much like the original Red Ranger Helmet release, this is plastic and will fit a wide variety of sizes.

Power up like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers with the Legacy Communicator! This first-ever release of the original communicator includes die-cast metal parts and metallic paint. This highly detailed communicator features lights and sounds from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series, as well as interchangeable colored bands.

Now you can be like Tommy with this Legacy Communicator - Tommy Oliver Edition! This first-ever release of the 6th Ranger's communicator includes die-cast metal parts and metallic paint. This highly detailed communicator features lights and sounds from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series, as well as interchangeable colored bands.

This update of the classic Mighty Morphin Morpher features light, updated sound effects - including the original Mighty Morphin theme song, and five die cast power coins for the ultimate retro Power ranger experience.

The Legacy Power Morpher in a Green Ranger / White Ranger Edition features all of the detail from the original Mighty Morphin series, this Morpher features a die-cast housing, includes two die-cast power coins, show accurate lights, and sound effects , including the original Mighty Morphin theme song

The Legacy White Movie Power Morpher features all of the detail from the original Mighty Morphin movie as well as die-cast housing, includes two die-cast power coins, movie accurate lights, and sound effects.

It's Morphin' Time! When Ivan Ooze is accidentally released by some construction workers, the teenagers with attitude use their trusty Morphers to become the famous superheroes! This Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie Legacy Edition Morpher Set features the Blue, Red, and Pink Ranger's Morphers, beautifully made of die-cast metal and plastic. Each morpher comes with two Power Coins.

Now in a unique display set, the Dino Coins in solid gold!! These fit the Legacy Morpher, but allow another treat. Instead of the weathered version like what came with the morphers, these are solid gold!

Fans wanted them, Bandai is going to finally deliver!!! These Ninja Coins are weathered like the Dino ones that came with the Morphers!!! Will come in a set like the Dino Coins!

Along with other movie releases, the movie coins are being released with a special case and light-up function!!!

Green Ranger's Dragon Dagger from the Mighty Morphin Series, partial die-cast, lights and sounds from the original series.

This highly detailed die-cast replica features the signature tiger hilt that speaks show-accurate phrases, as well as other lights and sounds!

Take down the bad guys with the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Legacy Blade Blaster. This highly detailed replica features die-cast parts and sounds from the original TV series and morphs into three different modes.

Be prepared to take on the bad guys with this Legacy Red Ranger Power Sword!! With die-cast parts and sounds from the show nothing else quite compares! *Available soon*

Quote:

The Legacy Power Morpher in a Green Ranger / White Ranger Edition features all of the detail from the original Mighty Morphin series, this Morpher features a die-cast housing, includes two die-cast power coins, show accurate lights, and sound effects , including the original Mighty Morphin theme song. Chrome 24K version sold only at SDCC 2013

Green Ranger's Dragon Dagger from the Mighty Morphin Series, partial die-cast, lights and sounds from the original series. Comes with holster. Sold only at SDCC 2014!

This highly detailed die cast replica features the signature tiger hilt that speaks show-accurate phrases, as well as other lights and sounds! Offered in a sleek Black & Gold scheme. Sold only at SDCC 2015!

Take down the bad guys with the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Legacy Blade Blaster. This highly detailed replica features die-cast parts and sounds from the original TV series and morphs into three different modes. Coated in a Black and Gold finish, this items was only sold at SDCC 2016!

This Legacy Red Ranger is just like the normal, but with a twist! With a translucent plastic for the body, two extra accessories in the shape of the Power Sword and Megazord's Power Sword, and collector packaging, this could only be found at SDCC 2016!

Available only from Entertainment Earth, this version of the Legacy Communicator offered collector packaging, die-cast parts and interchangeable bands! Plays clips and sounds from the show! Only available at SDCC 2016!

Only available at NYCC 2016!!! This unique Movie Version Red Ranger offers a slight translucent plastic, Power Coin and Exclusive Packaging!!!

Available only at Power Morphincon 2016, this Build-A-Megazord received special treatment! Clad in Black and Gold and with it's own collector packaging, this is a must have for any Mighty Morphin fan!

Quote:

This new version of the Megazord retains all of the details of the original and improves it by including diecast metal pieces within each individual Dino Zord.

Green Ranger's Dragonzord from the Mighty Morphin series. Partial die-cast, can combine with Legacy Mighty Morphin 1st Megazord to create show accurate combination.

This new version of Titanus retains all of the details of the original and improves it by including die cast metal parts, metallic paint, and enhanced articulation.

The classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White TigerZord can finally be part of your collection! As part of the Legacy Megazord line, this White TigerZord features some die-cast parts, metallic paint, and enhanced articulation.

This new version of the Megazord retains all of the details of the original and improves it by including diecast metal pieces within each individual Dino Zord but is offered in a beautiful Black & Gold coloring.

This new version of Green Ranger's Dragonzord from the Mighty Morphin features partial die-cast pieces and can combine with Legacy Mighty Morphin 1st Megazord to create show accurate combination. Offered in a beautiful Black & Gold Coloring.

Defeat evil with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Legacy Thunder Megazord! By harnessing the "power of thunder", Zordon and Alpha 5 transformed the Power Rangers' original Dinozords into more powerful Thunderzords. This Legacy edition of the Thunder Megazord can be separated into the give individual Zords, or combine together to form the colossal Thunder Megazord!

Bring back the thrill of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers with the Legacy Falconzord! First released in 1995 as a part of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers toy line, this new version of the Falconzord retains all of the details of the original and improves it by including die-cast metal pieces and metallic paint details.

It's time to call forth the power of the ninja! The Legacy Ninja Megazord takes the original and amps it up! High detail with new molds, paint and die-cast, the Ninja Megazord separates into it's 5 zords and can combine with the Legacy Falconzord to create the Ninja MegaFalconzord!!

To go with the other Black and Gold Zords, Titanus comes rolling along!! Finished in Black and Gold, this one is set to make your collection complete by combining with Black and Gold Megazord and Dragonzord to make the Ultrazord!!!

Quote:

These incredible detailed Ranger masks have been created in commemoration of the momentous 20th Anniversary of the Power Rangers. Straight from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series these six masks are exact replicas of the ones worn by those original Ranger. The set features the masks of the Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink and Green Rangers on a reduced scale. The masks come on a unique display stand.
Big thanks to Taichi for the images and banners! Couldn't have done this without his help!

Last edited by Taichi; April 21st, 2017 at 01:49 PM.
Lord Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #2
wolfinator11
Power Ranger Talk

I wish they would make the white mast to finish the mask set
wolfinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:38 AM   #3
andr0s81
100% Grade "A" Final Boss

4 eBay
Nycc movie red isn't in the exclusive section. Literally unreadable.

andr0s81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:52 AM   #4
DragonCaesar
Legacy Forever

eBay
Legacy Product Wishlist:

Sword of Darkness
Tor
Shogun Megazord
Golden Power Staff
Green Ranger Helmet
Green Ranger 12" Spandex Figure
DragonCaesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:17 AM   #5
RangerBango
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCaesar View Post
Legacy Product Wishlist:

Sword of Darkness
Tor
Shogun Megazord
Golden Power Staff
Green Ranger Helmet
Green Ranger 12" Spandex Figure
2018? Lol jk
RangerBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:31 AM   #6
ShinySephiroth
The Power Ranger Archives

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr0s81 View Post

LOL thought the same thing i.e. wow this looks amazing and I feel like an idiot because I'm gonna mention this. ^_^
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM   #7
Havoc0213
Power Ranger

Mmmmmm... that new thread smell. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBango View Post
2018? Lol jk
Honestly I'd totally be down for that as the 2018 lineup. Lol
Havoc0213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 12:43 PM   #8
Tsukasa
Power Ranger

Don't we hsve iamges of Black and Gold Titanus?
Tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 01:11 PM   #9
⚡Taichi
Smells like a Rose...

32 eBay
I'll get to it sometime. I'm the only one with the templates as I make all the images, so I'll have to get to it when I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andr0s81 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
LOL thought the same thing i.e. wow this looks amazing and I feel like an idiot because I'm gonna mention this. ^_^
Alright you two... I smell... a ban coming on...

I'll fix it, but I don't feel like it at the moment. And it's really hard to update a thread on your phone.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 01:30 PM   #10
Rycor
Power Ranger

I wonder if this 'part 4' thread will be where we finally get announcement that Legacy Ninja Storm and In Space will be completed.No? Cancelled instead? OK great.

Oh dear that was a bit negative for Christmas eve. I will say it's been a strong year for Power Rangers Legacy, Ninja Megazord definitely being the stand out (despite the loose bear leg). Honourable mentions to the helmet and figures. Flawed, but not unnecessary.

Hopefully Shogun comes next! Finally after 20 years, a white arm, a kanji symbol and NO LIGHTNING BOLTS! ⚡️😂
Rycor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:18 PM   #11
WhiteHeraldRanger
Legendary Herald of Light

The Legacy Shogun Megazord better have a White Shogun Zord...
WhiteHeraldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:22 PM   #12
Judge Joker
At a peace conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHeraldRanger View Post
It won't. It'll have a Green Shogun Zord instead.
Judge Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:59 PM   #13
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHeraldRanger View Post
I will laugh so hard if BA puts in a Pink Shogun Zord as an extra zord with the Megazord.
a squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #14
Tsukasa
Power Ranger

Pink would be show accurate!
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:05 PM   #15
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Pink would be show accurate!
Only if you have Titanus.
a squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:08 PM   #16
ShinySephiroth
The Power Ranger Archives

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Joker View Post
It won't. It'll have a Green Shogun Zord instead.
Make it so
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2016, 01:41 AM   #17
Judge Joker
At a peace conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
Make it so
Imagine if it does happen. I'll be sitting here like

Judge Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:24 AM   #18
Tsukasa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by a squad View Post
Only if you have Titanus.
I do.
Trying to sell off my collection though...
Old December 25th, 2016, 02:20 PM   #19
createtime
Power Ranger

I got a Legacy Ninja Megazord and Legacy Falconzord today for christmas. Unfortunately I don't like them. Too many loose parts. I'm returning these. I wish the rest of the PR movie zords were on sale now. Then I could exchange Ninja Megazord and Falconzord for all 5 PR movie zords.
createtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2016, 02:21 PM   #20
livemrcraig
Power Ranger

I wouldn't be mad at a pink shogun zord as long as white was there as well.
livemrcraig is offline   Reply With Quote