Home Menu

Menu



Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:47 PM #481
NeoPhoenix86's Avatar
> NeoPhoenix86
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 178
NeoPhoenix86
Power Ranger
NeoPhoenix86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 178



Professor Smooth wrote: View Post

Right?
Ok, I have to say it: "Way to use your head Daizyujin!"
NeoPhoenix86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:26 AM #482
Professor Smooth's Avatar
> Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886
Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter
Professor Smooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 886



NeoPhoenix86 wrote: View Post

Ok, I have to say it: "Way to use your head Daizyujin!"
Something I never really considered...what if I *hadn't* bought SoC Daizyujin? Legends Fort Max, Unite Warriors Devastator, 20th Anniversary Optimus (my only TF import), and Masterpiece Star Saber would have crashed and burned on the hardwood floor. That'd have been...not great.
Professor Smooth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:38 PM #483
RangerBango's Avatar
> RangerBango
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269
RangerBango
Power Ranger
RangerBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269



Just wondering.... who here has more than one SOC Daizyujin/Dino Megazord? I’m debating to pick up another because I have nothing better to do
RangerBango is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM #484
Dino_Ranger_White's Avatar
> Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,141
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!
Dino_Ranger_White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,141



I forgot to mention this in my NYCC info, but It was really weird how they
released the Tamashii Buddies Green Ranger and Megazord with absolutely
ZERO Fanfare at NYCC this year.

I was shocked when I walked past their booth and saw them in the case for sale.

Wonder if the last four will make it out now (MMPR White, Black, Blue and Yellow)?

Did anyone else collect MMPR Red, MMPR Pink and Zedd?
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:31 PM #485
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
> BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,335
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
BigMDtheSequel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,335



Dino_Ranger_White wrote: View Post

I forgot to mention this in my NYCC info, but It was really weird how they
released the Tamashii Buddies Green Ranger and Megazord with absolutely
ZERO Fanfare at NYCC this year.

I was shocked when I walked past their booth and saw them in the case for sale.

Wonder if the last four will make it out now (MMPR White, Black, Blue and Yellow)?

Did anyone else collect MMPR Red, MMPR Pink and Zedd?
I hadn't even heard about the Green Ranger and Megazord. Weird.

I got the previous 3, will likely collect any more they choose to put out. But, Red, Pink, and Zedd don't exactly seem to be flying off the shelves, at least not at any TRU I shop at.
BigMDtheSequel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:55 PM #486
Dino_Ranger_White's Avatar
> Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,141
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!
Dino_Ranger_White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,141



BigMDtheSequel wrote: View Post

I hadn't even heard about the Green Ranger and Megazord. Weird.

I got the previous 3, will likely collect any more they choose to put out. But, Red, Pink, and Zedd don't exactly seem to be flying off the shelves, at least not at any TRU I shop at.
Yeah, apparently they were a pre-release at both SDCC and NYCC…
and there are not even many listings on eBay.

I like the line, just wish they weren't attached to those stands.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:07 PM #487
RangerBango's Avatar
> RangerBango
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269
RangerBango
Power Ranger
RangerBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269



SOC Megazord is on sale at Amazon for $214!!!!!
RangerBango is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM #488
kwantrini's Avatar
> kwantrini
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
eBay
kwantrini
VIP Rider
kwantrini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
eBay



Has anyone ever purchased the Kawaii Cubes nesterz blind bags? I've bought so many bags and I swear the yellow ranger doesn't exist LMAO. I always get the same two combos too-- big blue, medium black, small red or big and medium pink and small blue. I tried feeling around for the sabertooth tiger ears too and had no luck in an entire case.

Last edited by kwantrini; November 12th, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
kwantrini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM #489
MysteryRanger's Avatar
> MysteryRanger
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 3,715
MysteryRanger
Power Ranger
MysteryRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 3,715



kwantrini wrote: View Post

Has anyone ever purchased the Kawaii Cubes nesterz blind bags? I've bought so many bags and I swear the yellow ranger doesn't exist LMAO. I always get the same two combos too-- big black, medium blue, small red or big and medium pink and small blue. I tried feeling around for the sabertooth tiger ears too and had no luck in an entire case.
These Power Rangers Nesterz EXIST? I thought that was just an urban legend lol?
MysteryRanger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:17 PM #490
kwantrini's Avatar
> kwantrini
VIP Rider
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
eBay
kwantrini
VIP Rider
kwantrini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
eBay



MysteryRanger wrote: View Post

These Power Rangers Nesterz EXIST? I thought that was just an urban legend lol?
Lol I've never seen them anywhere else besides my local music store. Are they as scarce as I thought there were? I don't even see people selling them on eBay.
kwantrini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM #491
a squad's Avatar
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,851
a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up
a squad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,851



kwantrini wrote: View Post

Lol I've never seen them anywhere else besides my local music store. Are they as scarce as I thought there were? I don't even see people selling them on eBay.
REALLY!?!? My Vintage Stock has had a set for months now. Maybe I should buy it.
a squad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:00 PM #492
qrillin's Avatar
> qrillin
Blue Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 202
eBay
qrillin
Blue Power Ranger
qrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 202
eBay



What??? I have never seen those! I still have yet to find the blind bag movie helmets.
qrillin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:44 PM #493
livemrcraig's Avatar
> livemrcraig
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 161
livemrcraig
Power Ranger
livemrcraig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 161



Just got my soc Megazord, worth the buy. Bring on Dragonzord.
livemrcraig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:02 AM #494
Green Goblin's Avatar
> Green Goblin
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,317
Green Goblin
Banned
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,317



Soul of chogokin dragon ceases officially announced

http://news.tokunation.com/2017/11/3...unveiled-47763
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:20 AM #495
TealMystechRanger's Avatar
> TealMystechRanger
Paint the World
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12,394
TealMystechRanger
Paint the World
TealMystechRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12,394



I see Green Goblin's separate thread has been moved here... was just coming to post the images here from the Tokunation link:





Looking mighty fine!
TealMystechRanger is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:22 AM #496
RedRanger87's Avatar
> RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,484
RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35
RedRanger87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,484



Goodbye wallet.

Hoping they include a set of alternate hands with missile fingers. I'd love a smokestack to put in his mouth as well, but I think that's highly unlikely.
RedRanger87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:27 AM #497
RangerBango's Avatar
> RangerBango
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269
RangerBango
Power Ranger
RangerBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 269



RangerBango is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:45 AM #498
ViRGE's Avatar
> ViRGE
Action Dissatisfaction
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,497
ViRGE
Action Dissatisfaction
ViRGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,497



Yay!

Time to set aside my $300 now...
ViRGE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM #499
NeoPhoenix86's Avatar
> NeoPhoenix86
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 178
NeoPhoenix86
Power Ranger
NeoPhoenix86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 178



*Throws wallet at the Bandai Execs* Just take it all guys. Just take the money, bank card, credit card, and everything else. Its all yours.
NeoPhoenix86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:31 PM #500
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,636
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,636
eBay



It's only now that I check that I see just how crazy inaccurate the Legacy Dragonzord is...

However, until we see some better pics under some more forgiving lighting, I still think Legacy looks better with its paint rather than (what I assume) is polished die-cast. Legacy is a phenomenal piece that works like an idealised representation. I'll be watching how this one develops intently.
Sadsmileyface is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect