RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old July 17th, 2016, 11:30 AM   #1
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

(Get Your Game On!) Kamen Rider Ex-Aid toy thread (2016-2017)

Posted by Moderation Staff

A few ground rules.

- Please don't requote images when they're on the same page.
- Please remember to keep images at 800 pixels in width.
- Please don't ask when "such and such" item is coming out, if we know it'll be posted and you can search for it.
- Please use the Search Function before posting.
- Please keep this thread on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid as much as possible.

Q: Where would I go about ordering all this stuff?

A: AmiAmi,Hobby Search,HLJ, CSToys etc etc.

Thanks!

First post will be uploaded with high quality toy catalog pictures when they become available.

Prices and releases subject to change.

1st Quarter Catalog

Each Rider has a Level system that will grow with experience.

Level 1 is the small base transformation.

To evolve into Level 2, you will have to pull the lever.

The Driver will shout :Level Up ! Mighty jump ! Mighty kick ! Mighty mighty action X !

Our hero will then become Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Lv.2.

To evolve into Level 3, you will need an extra Gashat.

Ex-Aid’s will be the Gekitotsu Robots Gashat.

It summons a small robot named « Game » (the Robots Game in Ex-Aid’s case) that will become the body armour of the Rider.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Lv.2 will then evolve into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Robots Action Gamer.

DX Gamer Driver
Release- October
Price- N/A

DX Kimewaza Slot Holder
Release- October
Price- N/A

DX Kimewaza Slot Holder With Mighty Action Gashat
Release- October
Price- N/A

We start with five riders.

Level 2 Gashats give them their rider forms

• Kamen Rider Brave Lv 1 & 2 – Taddle Quest Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Brave Beat RPG Gamer – DoReMiFa Beat Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Snipe Lv 1 & 2 – BangBang Shooting Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Snipe Combat Shooting Gamer – Jet Combat Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Racer Bike Gamer (Motorcycle turned into Rider) – Bakusou Bike Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Racer Chanbara Bike Gamer – Girigiri Chanbara Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Genmu Action Gamer – Proto Mighty X Gashat
  • Kamen Rider Genmu Sports Action Gamer – Shakkariki Sports Gashat

Everyone beside Genmu can use the Drago Knight Hunter Gashat to reach level four

DX Taddle Quest Gashat
Release- October
Price 1500

DX BangBang Shooting Gashat
Release- October
Price 1500

DX Shakkariki Sports Gashat
Release- September
Price 1500

DX Proto Mighty Action X Gashat
Release- September
Price 1500

DX Do Re Mi Fa Beat Gashat
Release- November
Price 1500

DX Jet Combat Gashat
Release- November
Price 1500

DX Giri Giri Chanbara Gashat
Release- November
Price 1500

DX Drago Knight Hunter Gashat
Release- November
Price 2000

Each Rider has their own specific weapon:
  • Kamen Rider Ex-Aid – Gashacon Breaker (Hammer & Sword)
  • Kamen Rider Brave – Gashacon Sword
  • Kamen Rider Snipe – Gashacon Magnum
  • Kamen Rider Racer – Gashacon Sparrow (Bow & Kunai)
  • Kamen Rider Ganmu – Pad Gashacon Bugvisor

DX Breaker
Release- October
Price 4000

DX Sword
Release- October
Price 3500

DX Magnum
Release- November
Price 3500

DX Sparrow
Release- November
Price 3800

DX Bug Visor
Release- November
Price 3500

DX Ex-Aid Rider Vinyl figures
Release- September to December
Price All 900 yen each

Level Up Rider Series

LVUR :

01 : 4200 yen
02 : 3500 yen
03 : 3500 yen
04 : 3500 yen
05 : 1500 yen
06 : 1500 yen

07 : 3800 yen
08 : 3000 yen
09 : 1500 yen
10 : 3000 yen
2nd Quarter Catalog

DX Mighty Brothers XX Gashat
Release-December
Price 2500 yen

DX Gashacon Key Slasher
Release-January
Price 5800 yen

- Weapon for Double Action Gamer! 3 modes for attack! Insert 2 Gashats for the finisher! Activate the ultimate finisher with the DX Mighty Brothers Gashat!

DX Gashacon Gear Dual
Release-January
Price 3600 yen

DX Dangerous Zombie Gashat & Bugstar Buckle
Release-December
Price 3000 yen

Henshin Belt DX Bugle Driver
Release-December
Price 6500 yen

DX Rider Gashat Box & Proto Gekitsu Robots Gashat
Release-December
Price 5000yen

RHS 08 Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer R (900 Yen)
RHS 09 Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer L (900 Yen)

RHS 10 Genm Zombie Gamer (900 Yen)
RHS 11 Paradox Puzzle Gamer (900 Yen)
RHS 12 Paradox Fighter Gamer (900 Yen)

Level Up Rider Series

LVUR 11 Dragon

LVUR 11 (3500 Yen)
LVUR 12 (4200 Yen)

LVUR 13 (3500 Yen)
LVUR 14 (3800 Yen)

February

DX JuJu Burger Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Full Throttle Drive Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Touken-den Gaim Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Magic Wizard Gashat (1500 Yen)

March

DX Space Milky Way Fourze Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Jungle OOO Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Detective W Gashat (1500 Yen)
3rd Quarter Catalog

DX Maximum Mighty X Gashat (2500 Yen)

By using the Maximum Mighty X Gashat, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid can transform into his strongest form yet- the LVL 99 MAXIMUM GAMER!

DX Gashat Gear Dual Beta (2500 Yen)

Allows both Kamen Rider Brave and Kamen Rider Snipe to upgrade to LVL 50 forms:

Kamen Rider Brave Fantasy Gamer

Kamen Rider Snipe Simulation Gamer

DX Legendary Gashats (1500 yen each)

Pac-Man for Ex-aid, Family Stadium for Brave, and Xevious for Snipe

Taiko no Tatsujin Gashat with Genmu spin-off DVD (Priced at 2500 yen)

LVUR 15 Brave Fantasy gamer (Priced at 1500 yen)

LVUR 16 Snipe Simulation gamer (Priced at 1500 yen)

4th Quarter Catalog

4th Quarter catalog cover and time table for 4th quarter debuts.

*Ex-Aid uses the power of the Hyper Muteki Gashat to reach his invincible golden form: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Muteki Gamer!

Kamen Rider Para-DX will obtain a GamerDriver of his own and become Kamen Rider Para-DX Perfect Knockout Fighter Gamer! With this new form comes a brand new weapon, the ParabraGun.

DX Hyper Muteki
Release- June
Price- 2500 yen

DX Maximum Mighty X Gashat+ DX Hyper Muteki
Release- June
Price- 5000 yen

DX ParabraGun
Release- April
Price- 3500 yen

*A new henshin device called the DX Buggle Driver II has been revealed, which includes the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat and allows its user to transform into Kamen Rider Chronos!

By using the Crisis Gashat in the new Buggle Driver II, Poppy Pipopapo will finally and properly join the fight against Bugsters.

DX Buggle Driver II
Release- May
Price- 6500 yen

DX Crisis Gashat
Release- May
Price- 6500 yen

Thanks to SUNGEL and http://ukiyaseed.weebly.com/

Last edited by Gold Samurai; February 18th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
Gold Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2016, 11:36 AM   #2
TealMystechRanger
One For All

Really excited by this line! We'll see how interested I am down the line, especially once the show's run for a few episodes, but it has my attention.

Couple of questions...
- do we know the circumstances for the release of Genmu's Proto Mighty Action X Gashot? You might want to make note of that and the Ex-Aid Eyecon beneath the first triple-page spread, too.
- anyone got any thoughts on how the Driver's projections work? Is it some kind of mirror thing and the actual image of, say, Ex-Aid is within the clear part of the Gashot? It's all very interesting.
TealMystechRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2016, 12:11 PM   #3
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

AcceLOWorst wrote: View Post

- do we know the circumstances for the release of Genmu's Proto Mighty Action X Gashot? You might want to make note of that and the Ex-Aid Eyecon beneath the first triple-page spread, too.
There will be two campaigns going on, the first starts on October 1st, and if you buy a Dx Gamer Driver you get the Dx Ex-Aid Ghost Eyecon, the second campaign starts on November 19th and if you buy either the Dx Gamer Driver or any of the Dx Gashacon Weapon Series items you can get the Dx Proto Mighty Action X Gashat that Genmu uses, and I believe they are planning to release Genmu's Dx weapon during the start of the second campaign, so you can get both his henshin item and his weapon at the same time, like they did with the Shift Proto Speed shift car campaign which started at the same time as the release of Chaser's Signal Axe during Kamen Rider Drive.

Last edited by RiderFan18; July 17th, 2016 at 12:17 PM.
RiderFan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2016, 12:22 PM   #4
HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

- anyone got any thoughts on how the Driver's projections work? Is it some kind of mirror thing and the actual image of, say, Ex-Aid is within the clear part of the Gashot? It's all very interesting.
Looking at the picture it'll probably just be something like the screen on the Fourze Driver.
HowlingSnail is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2016, 01:11 PM   #5
TealMystechRanger
One For All

RiderFan18 wrote: View Post

There will be two campaigns going on, the first starts on October 1st, and if you buy a Dx Gamer Driver you get the Dx Ex-Aid Ghost Eyecon, the second campaign starts on November 19th and if you buy either the Dx Gamer Driver or any of the Dx Gashacon Weapon Series items you can get the Dx Proto Mighty Action X Gashat that Genmu uses, and I believe they are planning to release Genmu's Dx weapon during the start of the second campaign, so you can get both his henshin item and his weapon at the same time, like they did with the Shift Proto Speed shift car campaign which started at the same time as the release of Chaser's Signal Axe during Kamen Rider Drive.
Ah, thanks for the explanation! I assume I'll have to take to Mandarake to get it if I've not jumped on the Ex-Aid train circa later November.

HowlingSnail wrote: View Post

Looking at the picture it'll probably just be something like the screen on the Fourze Driver.
... to YouTube!

Edit: And after almost an hour of being preoccupied... holy crap, how have I not watched a Fourze Driver review until now?! That thing's awesome!

I guess if it works the same way as the Fourze Driver, the Gamer Driver would only have a single Ex-Aid outline instead of a specific one for each Rider... though I guess that depends on how these screens work anyway.

Last edited by TealMystechRanger; July 17th, 2016 at 02:07 PM.
Old August 1st, 2016, 06:56 AM   #6
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet.

HLJ has the DX Game Driver and some oddities up for pre-order.

http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Genre...ex-aid&x=0&y=0

Also Gold Samurai... there was an error where one place still said GHOST... I replaced it with EX-AID.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2016, 08:26 AM   #7
Yamato
Fire in the hole!

It's interesting that they're not including Gashat's with the weapons. Apart from roleplay or being a collector, there's no big reason to buy them I guess?

However. I shall pick up the Gashacon breaker because it looks amazing. A hammer then a sword, with A and B buttons? Yes.

I love the theme of the show but I still hate Ex-Aid's design. Right now I'm mainly going to buy the Driver for Brave and Snipe but we'll see if things grow on me during the show.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2016, 08:29 AM   #8
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I'm not totally on board with Ex-Aid's scheme either, but I love Ganmu. The purple/black/silver version of Ex-Aid appeals to me much more.
Old August 4th, 2016, 02:06 PM   #9
DarkRanger99
Ougon Kishi

eBay
Seems almost as ridiculous as Fourze's base suit design.
DarkRanger99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2016, 04:08 PM   #10
Diecast
Sigh

So the base mode is small kind of like Mario without a mushroom, right?

That's interesting.
Diecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2016, 04:15 PM   #11
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Yeah, but I'm not entirely sure how long Level 1 will be around. Basically think Plat Form from Den-O, not seen much, but is there occasionally. I bet Level 2 will be the norm after a few brief stints with no neck. They'll have to market that first form in the first few episodes, but after that I see Level 2 being the go-to mode. Especially with experience.
Old August 4th, 2016, 04:38 PM   #12
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

Level 1 is full size like Level 2, it's just that the suit has chibi size proportions, and when he levels up and transforms into his main form his Level 1 face moves onto his back as you can see a giant version of his haircut over his shoulder.

Ex-Aix Level 1 made an appearance on some toku talk show alongside Ghost, and a few other riders and his suit was the same size as everyone else. Here's the scene posted on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=284246624861
Old August 4th, 2016, 04:48 PM   #13
TealMystechRanger
One For All

RiderFan18 wrote: View Post

and when he levels up and transforms into his main form his Level 1 face moves onto his back as you can see a giant version of his haircut over his shoulder.
The toys have it as Level 1 basically being armour that Level 2 comes out of - with the figure being in back-to-front and the Level 1 face winding up on the back. Clearly visible on the LvUR Figures page:

I don't know if it'll work quite like that in-show, of course... but then the Arms and Damashii worked that way. I don't think every Tire did... didn't you have to take Type Technic's head off?
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM   #14
Gold Samurai
Power Ranger

It's so 90's looking it can probably play "Nick Guts" and "Salute your shorts" on the belt

Gold Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:46 PM   #15
TealMystechRanger
One For All

Already expressed how cool I find that in the main thread. But yeah, didn't want to double-post for this before, but I worked out some prices for the Q1 Ex-Aid stuff last week. With the exchange rate at least as it was back then - so it'll probably be a smidge different now - the Slot Holder and Gashots (minus Genmu's) added up to £193.16. I also added on the Gamer Driver, using the price that I paid for the Ghost Driver as a very rough estimate (7500 yen), and that turns the total into £249.52. And this is just for the first quarter, too.

So... as much as I love the look of all of this stuff, it's likely not feasible that I'll be able to collect it. Unless I REALLY fall in love with the show's first handful of episodes, I doubt I'll be getting these at least starting at Christmas. Maaaybe if it continues to impress, and I have the opportunity, I'll pick it up at some point in 2017. But this needs to, like, surpass Gaim for me to pounce. XD

That said, I need to be strong. We're going to be getting more images, and videos and reviews, and I'm going to be loving it all more and more for sure, haha.
Old August 13th, 2016, 08:47 AM   #16
MASTERMIKE2010
TaToBa! TaToBa TaToBa!

Hey guys. Does anyone know how do you get the EX-Aid Ghost Eyecon and the Kamen Rider Genmu Proto Mighty X Gashat? I know that the Eyecon's on 10/1 and the Gashat's on 11/19 but how can you get them both? I'm just going for the Eyecon.
MASTERMIKE2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2016, 01:09 PM   #17
RiderFan18
Power Ranger

MASTERMIKE2010 wrote: View Post

Hey guys. Does anyone know how do you get the EX-Aid Ghost Eyecon and the Kamen Rider Genmu Proto Mighty X Gashat? I know that the Eyecon's on 10/1 and the Gashat's on 11/19 but how can you get them both? I'm just going for the Eyecon.
It's a retail bonus campaign, if you buy certain items during the campaign period, like the Dx Gamer Driver, you get the bonuses for free. Some online stores like AmiAmi, HLJ, and CSToys do the campaigns, but if you don't want to buy the Dx Gamer Driver, you'll have to wait for second hand auction sites like Yahoo Japan, or eBay to have some up for purchase.
Old August 13th, 2016, 05:26 PM   #18
DigitalBrave3
Mystech Movie Villain

This all apeals to me so much despite the ridiculous colors that I can barely contain myself!
DigitalBrave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2016, 04:45 AM   #19
Araxiel
Power Ranger

Already expressed how cool I find that in the main thread. But yeah, didn't want to double-post for this before, but I worked out some prices for the Q1 Ex-Aid stuff last week. With the exchange rate at least as it was back then - so it'll probably be a smidge different now - the Slot Holder and Gashots (minus Genmu's) added up to £193.16. I also added on the Gamer Driver, using the price that I paid for the Ghost Driver as a very rough estimate (7500 yen), and that turns the total into £249.52. And this is just for the first quarter, too.

So... as much as I love the look of all of this stuff, it's likely not feasible that I'll be able to collect it. Unless I REALLY fall in love with the show's first handful of episodes, I doubt I'll be getting these at least starting at Christmas. Maaaybe if it continues to impress, and I have the opportunity, I'll pick it up at some point in 2017. But this needs to, like, surpass Gaim for me to pounce. XD

That said, I need to be strong. We're going to be getting more images, and videos and reviews, and I'm going to be loving it all more and more for sure, haha.
Thank you for working this out for me and thus being the voice of reason. Yeah, it looks cool, but I probably shouldn't be so impulsive at least until we hear what it sounds like.
Araxiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2016, 06:26 AM   #20
TealMystechRanger
One For All

You're welcome. I have a lot of possible paths for collecting going forward, so I have to try and figure out what's the best to take. Ex-Aid is going to prove very pricey unless the exchange rate swings back to something more favourable... so unless I really love the show, I'll have to pass. Of course, one could just get the Driver and a couple of Gashats... that'd be cheaper than going all-out.