RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old September 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #681
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
So there are six kinds and 1-500 for each? Sent out through all the Walmarts in the USA? That would be 3000 toys and I'm sure there are more than 3000 Walmarts. Even if I'm wrong the fact that they are winding up in the clearence isle must mean no one is buying them? Strange. I haven't seen anything like that and I go through my Walmart once a week to check for new toys. Buy some and Ill pay you for them alone with a little extra. lol.
I go to Walmart weekly as well and I have never seen any of those Hikaris! Sometimes I visit up to 3 different locations weekly.
manson26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:38 PM   #682
MysteryRanger
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson26 View Post
I go to Walmart weekly as well and I have never seen any of those Hikaris! Sometimes I visit up to 3 different locations weekly.
Yeah I happen to go to like 4 Walmarts myself here in ABQ,NM and I have NEVER seen any of these and all I wanted was the clean or battle damaged one
MysteryRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2017, 02:39 AM   #683
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

Different Wal-Marts are going to carry different things. My local Wal-Mart doesn't carry them, unless they're up in the adult collector aisle (which I rarely look at) with the Walking Dead toys and trading cards.
BobbyDrake2000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:11 AM   #684
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDrake2000 View Post
Different Wal-Marts are going to carry different things. My local Wal-Mart doesn't carry them, unless they're up in the adult collector aisle (which I rarely look at) with the Walking Dead toys and trading cards.
That's true. But I would still hope at least one store in my city has things like I'm seeing everyone else post about.
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:00 PM   #685
eishiba
BouKen red

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson26 View Post
Are these those toys Ive seen that the package covers the toy? I thought I saw like a red ranger and a t rex dinozord on the box art.
eishiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:31 AM   #686
d3monicwolv3s
Emissary of Hell

Quote:
So there are six kinds and 1-500 for each? Sent out through all the Walmarts in the USA? That would be 3000 toys and I'm sure there are more than 3000 Walmarts. Even if I'm wrong the fact that they are winding up in the clearence isle must mean no one is buying them? Strange. I haven't seen anything like that and I go through my Walmart once a week to check for new toys. Buy some and Ill pay you for them alone with a little extra. lol.
Ebay prices are actually pretty good on hikari. Since they aren't that popular.

They came out months ago. They were $50 each most people don't spend that kind of money on vinyl/toys. I found the normal and battle damaged ones in a few stores. Kind of just randomly thrown on the shelvs since they didn't get many and wouldn't get a restock. Never saw the others.
d3monicwolv3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #687
manson26
Flung Out of Space

Quote:
Are these those toys Ive seen that the package covers the toy? I thought I saw like a red ranger and a t rex dinozord on the box art.
What you're describing sounds like the Loyal Subjects blind boxes
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:50 AM   #688
Alitain
God of Benevolence

Quote:
I saw one of the regular ones, not the blue one you linked, ages ago when it was close to the movie's release. One of the walmarts in my area actually did an end cap with PR movie toys and they had one on the shelf. But that was all, didn't know about the blue one. Wasn't real interested though. So yeah, good luck hunting. Did you look on walmart's website?
Alitain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #689
Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

You'll float down here. We all float down here.

Infinitevirtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2017, 12:12 PM   #690
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

^ Got him, as well as the FYE Exclusive. Given up hope on getting the Wal-Mart exclusive and the basic figure, but I consider myself ahead by having two exclusives and a custom Georgie.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:11 PM   #691
SuperMystechRanger
Power Ranger

Kingdom Hearts Sora!!!!!!

That is all.
SuperMystechRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 11:44 AM   #692
Alitain
God of Benevolence

And here are links for the Kingdom Hearts Pops. Including a Shadow Heartless and glow-in-the-dark version. Totally want one. Best Buy gets Final Form Sora, and TRU gets Brave. And technically they're KH2 pops but whatever. Kairi and Rikku as well. They're also putting out mini figures. Exclusives at Gamestop, TRU, and Hot Topic. Out in Dec.
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-...series-2-pop-s

Also, Wave 2 of Sailor Moon pops! Finally the outers, including Sailor Saturn I've been hoping for her she's my fav! TRU gets exclusive Beryl figure, and B&N gets a glittery Sailor Chibi Moon. Also keychains. Out Nov.
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-...s-wave-2-pop-s

Still waiting on my TRU to get the X-23 Pop, since I don't want to pay shipping to get it online but it's never in stock. Which is a bit odd cause usually by now they'd have it on the shelves being an exclusive. Oh! And looks like they're putting out a Boggart as Snape pop, from when Neville imagined Snape in a dress. That's pretty funny actually.

Crash Bandicoot Pops. I should try and get one for my uncle, he loves those games.
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-...andicoot-pop-s

Oh! How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Damn, gotta get one for my mom, and myself . Some exclusives at places I haven't heard of, maybe they're online but the normal Grinch and Max at least aren't. Damn, been trying to stay away from Pops but so many...
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-...bz-ridez-pop-s
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:23 PM   #693
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

Same here, I'm trying to get away from this expensive habit. I want to say after Crow, Servo and the Home Alone pops, I'm done, barring finding the basic Pennywise with the sailboat at some point after the IT scalpers start to back off, since they're the ones making it impossible to get ahold of any of those figures in the first place.

That just taught me that if I know an exclusive is coming, I need to start pre-ordering if possible. That's the only reason I got the FYE exclusive at all.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:37 PM   #694
Alitain
God of Benevolence

Yeah, there're many I want. I still want the Darkwing pops and actually saw them in a couple Walmarts around but refrained and now they're basically all gone. And Barnes & Noble which is my usually place to order regular pops still doesn't have a listing for them which is just weird but also annoying. Means I'd have to settle with paying more elsewhere probably, so likely wont get them. Bummer, but oh well.

I'd like the Home Alone ones as well, and the Grinch, Sailor Saturn, X-23...probably the main ones right now but even that's quite a bit. We'll see what happens but yeah the whole collectible thing in general is a money sink I totally fell into and am trying to work my way out of, at least so it's not too bad XD.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:56 PM   #695
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

I managed to snag the Darkwing Pops the week they were released, and after a while I lucked across Negaduck at my local comic book shop, and yesterday I found Negatron at Think Geek, along with Magica, which completed my Ducktales set. Just for good measure, I added the Kingdom Hearts Donald to the set just for completion's sake.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:56 PM   #696
Alitain
God of Benevolence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDrake2000 View Post
I managed to snag the Darkwing Pops the week they were released, and after a while I lucked across Negaduck at my local comic book shop, and yesterday I found Negatron at Think Geek, along with Magica, which completed my Ducktales set. Just for good measure, I added the Kingdom Hearts Donald to the set just for completion's sake.
Did anyone, seeing your recent hunt, think to call you a...quack? Ha!
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:18 AM   #697
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger

Well, the guy a Think Geek where I bought Negatron did give me a funny look when I told him that at this point I could take or leave the other Pennywise pops since I already had two exclusives and a custom Georgie. It seemed like he was under the impression that the one with the one sailboat (not the Chase, but the basic version) was gone forever and would never, ever, be restocked.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:08 AM   #698
RedRanger87
Somewhere on KO-35

Dragonzord is in stock at Hot Topic.

Dragonzord 6 inch Funko Pop
RedRanger87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #699
KamenRiderOOO
Super! TaToBa TATOBA!

Hunt was 66% successful
KamenRiderOOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM   #700
Infinitevirtue
Power Ranger

These two are all I got:

I got to Hot Topic a few minutes after they opened and they were already out of Dragonzords. Not too big of a deal since I never managed to get the Megazord Pop either so I'm not too bummed about it. There wasn't much I actually wanted this time around either which is good for my wallet. Haha.
Infinitevirtue is offline   Reply With Quote