RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old July 8th, 2015, 02:32 AM   #21
Redspaceandros
Bring It On~

eBay
Jumbalia23 wrote: View Post

Does anyone know how much the SDCC exclusives are going to cost as B&N and Hot Topic this year?
Probably around $15 for HT. I have no idea for B&N though
Redspaceandros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 06:23 AM   #22
gaored
@KentuckyJAM

I only have Baby Groot. I plan to get some of the Sesame Street ones though. I wish they would re-release the MMPR ones and continue that line.
gaored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 07:34 AM   #23
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
I'm actually miffed (used that word twice in 2 days here... must be my new word), that I missed them too. White Ranger goes for a pretty high price now. I passed on Red quite a few times.

I only got into them because of how cute the Assassin's were in AC. Then how could you pass up regular Goku and Scouter Vegeta? Now the Doctors? Ugh...

Problem? I'm going to get the 10th Doctor, that will make 3 of the Doctors and only 2 of the other groups... meaning my OCD and ADD... I'll have to get 1 more from the other lines to match them up...
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 08:57 AM   #24
rquinain
トッキュ6号トッキュ6号。。。?

32 eBay
How funny that this thread pops up (no pun intended) right when I'm at the climax of my Pop collecting frenzy! I started seriously collecting only two months ago and I've amassed. 64 Pops since then! Here's my collection. I'm seriously running out of space so I might look into installing some shelves I got for Christmas so I can hold more Pops on them.

After the upcoming exclusives sales at B&N and Hot Topic, I am DONE for a while. My wallet can't handle this. Haha
rquinain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 01:11 PM   #25
Zander Yurami
Nerdy NotionZ

32 eBay
I needs me the new Fallout figs
Zander Yurami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 05:46 PM   #26
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Just wait....it will eventually come to something like this

I had to color code the exclusives and break them up into tabs

Taichi wrote: View Post

Problem? I'm going to get the 10th Doctor, that will make 3 of the Doctors and only 2 of the other groups... meaning my OCD and ADD... I'll have to get 1 more from the other lines to match them up...
Get Frieza! lol
Lord Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2015, 08:38 AM   #27
Jumbalia23
Fusion Up!

Got the unmasked captain America and black ant man from B&N, gonna go to hot topic later and (hopefully) get Rocket & groot
Jumbalia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2015, 07:41 PM   #28
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
I must say, the way that Funko is distributing most of their exclusives to stores is pretty impressive this year. Heck, the number of figures is impressive!

Was able to snag a good majority of the ones I wanted off of Hot Topic & B&N today at cost. Was also able to snag the Red Eyed version of golden Frieza and the convention exclusive of Regina from eBay. Twas a good day for funkos
Old July 10th, 2015, 08:08 PM   #29
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Since you mentioned Golden Frieza and we talked about the 10th Doctor... decided to hit up HT as well. One... ONE Golden Frieza. Tons and tons of 12 and 11, but no 10... not even in the warehouse. Have to try again next week.

Vintage Stock had Arno... which is the one I originally wanted, but I refuse to buy any of them online. So since they had one of him too, snagged him.

Old July 10th, 2015, 08:13 PM   #30
Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

I still have not read or watched Game of Thrones, but I've always been a fan of knights in armor so even without any prior knowledge of the source material, the GoT Legacy figures really hit the mark with me.

I've thought about getting The Hound, but he's from the first series of figures and those are notorious for breaking.
Jhiaxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2015, 03:46 AM   #31
GreenDTRanger
Bronze Age > New 52

Really liking the Legacy line. Have Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister and White Walker from Game of Thrones and just got the Firefly Captain Mal Reynolds.
Jhiaxus wrote: View Post

I still have not read or watched Game of Thrones
GreenDTRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2015, 06:38 AM   #32
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Taichi wrote: View Post

Since you mentioned Golden Frieza and we talked about the 10th Doctor... decided to hit up HT as well. One... ONE Golden Frieza. Tons and tons of 12 and 11, but no 10... not even in the warehouse. Have to try again next week.
Scratch my question then regarding the Gold Frieza in another thread. lol

Glad you got him! I stopped at my HT last night and scored the last Gold Bender that the store had. It was a pleasant surprise.
Old July 11th, 2015, 07:19 AM   #33
Redspaceandros
Bring It On~

eBay
I came back from their Funday event last night. It was the most chaotic thing I've probably witnessed in a while. People were getting into fights, people were being shoved, a little girl got trampled on and people were stealing and cheating the system left and right. I did, however, leave with a prototype figure of an unreleased Bruce Lee.
Redspaceandros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2015, 10:13 PM   #34
Jhiaxus
Pain is power!

GreenDTRanger wrote: View Post

Haha. I get that a lot, especially since everyone says the books/show is right up my alley. Hilariously, one of the people who is trying to get me into it is a friend that I convinced to watch the show.

Anyway, I picked up The Hound this afternoon. He's a really cool figure, but I feel I need to be super careful when I handle him. Like I mentioned before, he's from the first series and those had a lot of QC problems. I don't know if using clear plastic for joints is cheaper or what (DC Collectibles does it also), but damn it Funko. After I bought Hound from Barnes & Noble, I immediately opened him in the parking lot and tried out all his joints to make sure I didn't get a bum figure.

Getting his swords into their sheathes is a worrisome prospect because of how tight a fit they are, and the one on his hip is attached by a pair of thin rubber loops, so if he ever falls backwards onto his sword, those straps are goners. Plus I had to take an X-Acto knife to his hand because his thumb and fingers were fused together, either by paint or actually being molded that way.

But damn, does he look cool standing next to my other GoT figures.
Jhiaxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2015, 02:21 PM   #35
TKLVR
Power Ranger

Redspaceandros wrote: View Post

I came back from their Funday event last night. It was the most chaotic thing I've probably witnessed in a while. People were getting into fights, people were being shoved, a little girl got trampled on and people were stealing and cheating the system left and right. I did, however, leave with a prototype figure of an unreleased Bruce Lee.
I was at the same one. First time attending one of these and I can vouch for the chaos. Loved the 80's/90's theme, but man! It got pretty dangerous with the prize patrol throwing stuff at us and lunatics jumping on tables trying to get at the giveaways.

It was fun seeing Vader and the Stormtroopers on stage as well as the Ninja Turtles (and ninja girl) dancing to Ninja Rap!

A lot of cool stuff too......

Last edited by TKLVR; July 14th, 2015 at 02:49 PM.
TKLVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2015, 04:39 PM   #36
⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Finally managed to photograph all of the ones I've got.

The watchers on the wall (and Deadpool).
Lord Buttus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 06:10 PM   #37
White_Drago_Ranger
That's What She Said...

White_Drago_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2015, 06:52 PM   #38
Zander Yurami
Nerdy NotionZ

32 eBay
I had to bite the bullet.

Bought a lot of the Fallout pops
Old July 18th, 2015, 03:14 PM   #39
⚡Taichi
Little Drummer Boy...

32 eBay
Yay! Tenth Doctor!!! And the normal version!

HT had the 3-D glasses version, but after looking at it, I didn't really like him, so my Vintage Stock had the regular, snagged him instead!
Old July 18th, 2015, 07:31 PM   #40
Zander Yurami
Nerdy NotionZ

32 eBay

First batch came in. Still waiting on my Brotherhood of Steel and Vault Boy

Last edited by Zander Yurami; July 19th, 2015 at 05:51 AM.