RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old February 16th, 2015, 02:36 PM   #21
Kylash327
No fancy avatar for me :(

Well the figures are about 2.5 inches tall. Basically its really damn big.
Kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2015, 03:11 PM   #22
Ankh Primo
R.I.P: Resides In Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by themahler View Post
Why has it captured Jason and is taking him to the Empire State Building?

I'm surprised how authentic it looks. Only thing I don't like are the transparent eyes.
Ankh Primo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2015, 03:40 PM   #23
Jangonate
Power Ranger

Showed the picture to my kid and he's losing his mind. Can't wait to hear more about this.
Jangonate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2015, 03:54 PM   #24
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo Haim Saban View Post
Only thing I don't like are the transparent eyes.
With imaginext, and it being something that big, there is a good chance that the eyes will light up.

God knows they love to make things light up...
Lord Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2015, 09:32 PM   #25
ivoryranger
Power Ranger

I'm torn. It's really beautiful. But it clearly doesn't transform, and I've always disliked non-transforming toys of things which transform.

Likely I'd get it for my kid if it's properly play-with-able. He's already got a 2-foot-tall non-transforming Optimus Prime, so the transforming thing doesn't bother him.
ivoryranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2015, 10:07 PM   #26
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
A new/different image of the Zord.

As speculated/mentioned earlier legs reveal missiles and the back is open. I'm looking forward to this!
Old February 16th, 2015, 11:29 PM   #27
Heroblob
schedelworld.com

Oh, very cool. I was wondering what those platforms on the top of the legs would do; Imaginext always has those types of platforms that figures' feet sit on, which activate features. Looks like they open up the random missile bays!
Heroblob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 08:05 AM   #28
NrinVakil
1700's Clone Tommy

Full story/announcement!!!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300036818.html

Coming out in May 2015:

Morphin Megazord: Unleash the fire power of the Imaginext® Morphin Megazord on Power Rangers villains like the Putty Patrol! Use an Imaginext interactive Power Pad to transform the Megazord, opening his chest, lighting up his eyes, and "morphing" his knee into cannon. Under attack? Push buttons to fire Power Missiles. The adventure continues on back, with a jail cell, a place to meet with Zordon, an elevator – and lots of levels and platforms for figures to stand on. Kids can even place a figure in the Megazord's head! With so much to do, imagine the adventures your little fans will create (or recreate) for their favorite Power Rangers characters and villains. MSRP $59.99.
NrinVakil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 09:13 AM   #29
Angelbear01
The Red Triforian Ranger

There had better be a Dragonzord and Titanus in this size....LOL
Angelbear01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 10:10 AM   #30
Kylash327
No fancy avatar for me :(

Well they are known for making big toys...

Kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:08 AM   #31
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by NrinVakil View Post
Full story/announcement!!!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300036818.html

Coming out in May 2015:

Morphin Megazord: Unleash the fire power of the Imaginext® Morphin Megazord on Power Rangers villains like the Putty Patrol! Use an Imaginext interactive Power Pad to transform the Megazord, opening his chest, lighting up his eyes, and "morphing" his knee into cannon. Under attack? Push buttons to fire Power Missiles. The adventure continues on back, with a jail cell, a place to meet with Zordon, an elevator – and lots of levels and platforms for figures to stand on. Kids can even place a figure in the Megazord's head! With so much to do, imagine the adventures your little fans will create (or recreate) for their favorite Power Rangers characters and villains. MSRP $59.99.
All this for less than the cost of a legacy megazord (aftermarket anyway)! Good stuff, definitely getting one for my son
AnAlpha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:10 PM   #32
Ankh Primo
R.I.P: Resides In Playboy

It only costs sixty bucks?! To have a remote-control to-action-figure-scale Megazord?!

I want one, and I'm not a toy guy.
Ankh Primo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:18 PM   #33
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Looks like there will be individual zords as well as 2 packs, and apparently a Rita & Goldar. Nice to see Imgainext making more women figures. I guess they saw how well the women sold in the DC line.

Quote:
The 2015 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Imaginext product line will include:
  • Power Ranger Figure Pack Assortment: Add might to every Power Rangers battle with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers figure packs. Young fans will love using these figures to re-enact scenes from their favorite TV show and movies, or creating new adventures of their own. Collect all the Rangers and combine their weapons to form the Power Blaster! Four packs available. MSRP, $7.49.
  • Zords Assortment: Reenact Mighty Morphin Power Rangers battle scenes from the TV show or movies. Choose from three pairs of Rangers and their Zords. When it's time to battle, kids can use the Power Pad disc to activate the Zord! MSRP $14.99.
  • Battle Assortment: It's up to young imaginations to figure out how the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers will defeat villains in the battle of the Red Ranger & T-Rex Zord and Goldar & Rita Repulsa (sold separately). Protect the earth with the Dinozord from Rita Repulsa and Goldar's evil forces. Turn the Imaginext Power Pads to activate battle features in both sets. The battle is sure to be morphenomenal! MSRP $24.99.
  • Morphin Megazord: Unleash the fire power of the Imaginext® Morphin Megazord on Power Rangers villains like the Putty Patrol! Use an Imaginext interactive Power Pad to transform the Megazord, opening his chest, lighting up his eyes, and "morphing" his knee into cannon. Under attack? Push buttons to fire Power Missiles. The adventure continues on back, with a jail cell, a place to meet with Zordon, an elevator – and lots of levels and platforms for figures to stand on. Kids can even place a figure in the Megazord's head! With so much to do, imagine the adventures your little fans will create (or recreate) for their favorite Power Rangers characters and villains. MSRP $59.99.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo Haim Saban View Post
It only costs sixty bucks?! To have a remote-control to-action-figure-scale Megazord?!

I want one, and I'm not a toy guy.
Imaginext released a transforming batmobile for only $65 this past year. Honestly, the imaginext brand is very affordable and sturdy for what you get. The playsets are also nice. I'm sure there will be a command center down the line if this performs well and not the command center that's inside the zord.

Last edited by Lord Zedd; February 17th, 2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:56 PM   #34
bearytrek
Power Ranger

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/s...-preschoolers/

interesting they chose the MMPRs instead of the current Dino-Charge characters...presumably they expect the parents to coach their young-uns in what the MMPRs are all about?
bearytrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:59 PM   #35
⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
More than likely
Old February 17th, 2015, 01:31 PM   #36
konsume747
Power Ranger

I can not wait for these. More exciting then the toy fair 2015 legacy line they showed so far.
konsume747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 01:34 PM   #37
TheOriginalRanger
Boston Muppet

eBay
hmmm i may need to get these..i want to see how the zords look and rangers..may be the push to get a set of half shell heroes as i love posing my rangers and turtles together
TheOriginalRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 02:55 PM   #38
ShinySephiroth
The Power Ranger Archives

eBay
This looks really fun! My girls will love it (probably get one for myself, too! Haha!).
ShinySephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 03:07 PM   #39
Fredotl
Power Ranger

eBay
Well, that was an easy decision to make.. BOUGHT
Fredotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 03:43 PM   #40
Banestar
Power Ranger

WANT! Thank-you for posting the pics. I have yet to find any toy fair coverage for them.
Banestar is offline   Reply With Quote