RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:47 PM   #481
NeoPhoenix86
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Smooth View Post
Right?
Ok, I have to say it: "Way to use your head Daizyujin!"
NeoPhoenix86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:26 AM   #482
Professor Smooth
Hobby Drifter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix86 View Post
Ok, I have to say it: "Way to use your head Daizyujin!"
Something I never really considered...what if I *hadn't* bought SoC Daizyujin? Legends Fort Max, Unite Warriors Devastator, 20th Anniversary Optimus (my only TF import), and Masterpiece Star Saber would have crashed and burned on the hardwood floor. That'd have been...not great.
Professor Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:38 PM   #483
RangerBango
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 216
Just wondering.... who here has more than one SOC Daizyujin/Dino Megazord? I’m debating to pick up another because I have nothing better to do
RangerBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:32 AM   #484
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,933
I forgot to mention this in my NYCC info, but It was really weird how they
released the Tamashii Buddies Green Ranger and Megazord with absolutely
ZERO Fanfare at NYCC this year.

I was shocked when I walked past their booth and saw them in the case for sale.

Wonder if the last four will make it out now (MMPR White, Black, Blue and Yellow)?

Did anyone else collect MMPR Red, MMPR Pink and Zedd?
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:31 PM   #485
BigMDtheSequel
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
I forgot to mention this in my NYCC info, but It was really weird how they
released the Tamashii Buddies Green Ranger and Megazord with absolutely
ZERO Fanfare at NYCC this year.

I was shocked when I walked past their booth and saw them in the case for sale.

Wonder if the last four will make it out now (MMPR White, Black, Blue and Yellow)?

Did anyone else collect MMPR Red, MMPR Pink and Zedd?
I hadn't even heard about the Green Ranger and Megazord. Weird.

I got the previous 3, will likely collect any more they choose to put out. But, Red, Pink, and Zedd don't exactly seem to be flying off the shelves, at least not at any TRU I shop at.
BigMDtheSequel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #486
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMDtheSequel View Post
I hadn't even heard about the Green Ranger and Megazord. Weird.

I got the previous 3, will likely collect any more they choose to put out. But, Red, Pink, and Zedd don't exactly seem to be flying off the shelves, at least not at any TRU I shop at.
Yeah, apparently they were a pre-release at both SDCC and NYCC…
and there are not even many listings on eBay.

I like the line, just wish they weren't attached to those stands.
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.