megagao is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 07:50 AM #222
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK

AkaGreen
JusticeForK

megagao wrote: View Post

I guess next Saturday is a new episode? Was expecting one this morning. :-(
It's the Saturday of the KCAs. They always skip this week.

Which... I don't really get, but it's the way it is.
AkaGreen is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 08:21 AM #223
> PowerPhantom245
Rookie Red Raptor Ranger

PowerPhantom245
Rookie Red Raptor Ranger

Episode 3 Review - Let's Ride!

An interesting episode focusing importance of riding bike and protect nature!
Among the environment themed episode, it was pretty solid and much better than how Neo-Saban/Saban Brands executed; not singing and over the top preaching. lol
As far as female ranger centric episode goes, it was pretty solid where we get to learn more about Zoey and her interaction with mom, who is reporter (unaware of Zoey as ranger) and Nate, my favorite supporting character, whoís parents are away and only child.
Itís much better female ranger/Yellow Ranger centric episode than Saban Brands Era.

The best thing and highlight of this episode were a Morph-X Bike, a Power Rangers original vehicle. Much like Zoeyís eating carrot is good for health, this promotes kids to exercise which I like; I havenít ridden bicycle for more than decade (no joke. lol ).
Itís very refreshing to see rangers riding non-motorized vehicle, which is VERY rare to see not only in Power Rangers but Sentai/Tokusatsu in general; only other I can think of is Sports Gamer from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kou/Kibaranger Skateboard.
For perspective, I was so concerned that Sentai didnít have individual vehicles for long time, I made a thread on lack of vehicles in recent Sentai years ago:
https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=180183
I like the design of the bike and action/stunts were very entertaining to watch.

The fight between Zoey and Roxy was also entertaining as well; probably one of the best Female Ranger vs. Female General (also Yellow) fight Iíve seen in while.

Ben and Betty were handled better than the last, where they did decent job promoting Morph-X Bike with dual bike which was pretty clever. The unicycle at the end were hilarious and very clever. I really want that bike. lol

Definitely stronger than previous episode and I really give props to Hasbro for giving ALL 3 RANGERS A BICYCLE; not just Red riding Bike. The character interaction was done pretty well.

5/5 Morph-X Bikes!
PowerPhantom245 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 11:24 AM #224
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe

big smile wrote: View Post

Like you said, "Where normal can be assumed, it should always be assumed over abnormal." It's just not normal that GB would wait to the last minute before even giving a hint that they had something that would placate the mayor unless this was the first time he had raised his concerns. When the mayor went, there was no indication that he was expecting to see something that would change his mind.
Because people strongly against anything don't want their mind changed.

All we were given in the premiere was the mayor was making a speech to Coral Harbor about Grid Battleforce and their Morph-X technology, and he didn't like it. At no point was it ever stated this was his first time hearing about anything that was going on, only that it was his first time seeing it, and voicing your concerns face-to-face always leaves more of an impact.

Bad writing makes itself apparent, you don't have to read into it to find it.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 01:28 PM #225
> Sentai~Pink
Power Ranger

Sentai~Pink
Power Ranger

This just pop up in my head!

How would you feel if Ben & Betty became green & pink (go-buster) respectively? I would actually be up for the idea, as they're already developing characters who have a bit of bravery of their own. It be a first for a "bulk & skull" duo to reach such an achievement.
Sentai~Pink is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.