Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2019, 11:56 AM #261
Champ's Avatar
> Champ
Lupin Red!
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,740
Champ
Lupin Red!
Champ's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,740



toejammer wrote: View Post

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/d...-3-1203164489/

James gunn is returning as Guardians of the Galaxy director
Nice!! Now this movie will be good.
Champ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:38 PM #262
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 80,398
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 80,398



Poweranimals wrote: View Post

Aw man. I just realized we've gotta wait until after Suicide Squad 2 which doesn't come out until 2021.
This is literally the definition of better late than never.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2019, 03:41 PM #263
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,614
AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger
AdrenalineRush's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 7,614



Gunn reinstated as GOTG Vol. 3 director is the best news of the day.
AdrenalineRush is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 18th, 2019, 04:49 PM #264
ranger_scout's Avatar
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,312
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,312



Turns out that Emma Watson is not getting the part in Black Widow that she was supposedly the front-runner for. Instead, it will be going to Florence Pugh, Watson's co-star in the upcoming Little Women film.

Scarlett Johansson’s ‘Black Widow’ Movie Adds Florence Pugh
ranger_scout is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:46 PM #265
Champ's Avatar
> Champ
Lupin Red!
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,740
Champ
Lupin Red!
Champ's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,740



Good! No one need Emma Watson in MCU films.
Champ is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:12 PM #266
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,659
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,659



You know, this secondary character role has had me wondering. What if they do this movie set after Endgame, and this character the now hired Pugh plays is groomed as the replacement Widow. ScarJo goes out with this standalone film, and Natasha retires or dies or something, and we're now left with a new Widow. Wouldn't be the first time Natasha was replaced with someone new, I could see them doing that. Lets ScarJo off the hook for future MCU stuff, and lets them have someone new both actor and character-wise, going forward into whatever the MCU becomes. Likely not the case, and I'm not saying I want ScarJo gone cause I don't, I enjoy her, but just couldn't help think of the possibility.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:13 PM #267
> AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,947
AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,947



Champ wrote: View Post

Good! No one need Emma Watson in MCU films.
Forgive my ignorance, but...why?
AkaCornSnackEtc is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 19th, 2019, 06:13 AM #268
Digifiend's Avatar
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,741
Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
Digifiend's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,741



Alitain wrote: View Post

You know, this secondary character role has had me wondering. What if they do this movie set after Endgame, and this character the now hired Pugh plays is groomed as the replacement Widow. ScarJo goes out with this standalone film, and Natasha retires or dies or something, and we're now left with a new Widow. Wouldn't be the first time Natasha was replaced with someone new, I could see them doing that. Lets ScarJo off the hook for future MCU stuff, and lets them have someone new both actor and character-wise, going forward into whatever the MCU becomes. Likely not the case, and I'm not saying I want ScarJo gone cause I don't, I enjoy her, but just couldn't help think of the possibility.
So, you think Pugh could be Yelena Belova?

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-infinity-saga-rebrand/
The first 22 Marvel films, Iron Man through to Endgame, are collectively named The Infinity Saga.
Digifiend is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 06:43 AM #269
Poweranimals's Avatar
> Poweranimals
A Blaze of Glory!
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 35,556
Poweranimals
A Blaze of Glory!
Poweranimals's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 35,556



Alitain wrote: View Post

You know, this secondary character role has had me wondering. What if they do this movie set after Endgame, and this character the now hired Pugh plays is groomed as the replacement Widow. ScarJo goes out with this standalone film, and Natasha retires or dies or something, and we're now left with a new Widow. Wouldn't be the first time Natasha was replaced with someone new, I could see them doing that. Lets ScarJo off the hook for future MCU stuff, and lets them have someone new both actor and character-wise, going forward into whatever the MCU becomes. Likely not the case, and I'm not saying I want ScarJo gone cause I don't, I enjoy her, but just couldn't help think of the possibility.
That would piss me off if she finally got a solo movie just for her to get replaced.
Poweranimals is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 06:49 AM #270
christopherjohn's Avatar
> christopherjohn
VIP Rider
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13,108
christopherjohn
VIP Rider
christopherjohn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13,108



Digifiend wrote: View Post


https://www.cbr.com/mcu-infinity-saga-rebrand/
The first 22 Marvel films, Iron Man through to Endgame, are collectively named The Infinity Saga.
......Sounds like a boxset name...... 22 films collectors edition I'm calling it now Infinity Saga Collectors edition comes with all the movies special features and some Statue thingy.
christopherjohn is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 12:13 PM #271
Bluecatcinema's Avatar
> Bluecatcinema
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,108
Bluecatcinema
Power Ranger
Bluecatcinema's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,108



Digifiend wrote: View Post

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-infinity-saga-rebrand/
The first 22 Marvel films, Iron Man through to Endgame, are collectively named The Infinity Saga.
Kind of a weird choice, considering the first appearance of an Infinity Stone was in Captain America: The First Avenger (and we didn't even know it was an Infinity Stone at the time).
Bluecatcinema is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 02:39 PM #272
BobbyDrake2000's Avatar
> BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,532
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger
BobbyDrake2000's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,532



christopherjohn wrote: View Post

......Sounds like a boxset name...... 22 films collectors edition I'm calling it now Infinity Saga Collectors edition comes with all the movies special features and some Statue thingy.
So, a 23 disc (22 movies and a bonus disc of new special features) Blu-ray set inside of a collector's case shaped like the gauntlet?
BobbyDrake2000 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 19th, 2019, 03:28 PM #273
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,659
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,659



Bluecatcinema wrote: View Post

Kind of a weird choice, considering the first appearance of an Infinity Stone was in Captain America: The First Avenger (and we didn't even know it was an Infinity Stone at the time).
Why is it weird? Just cause not every single movie in the MCU has to deal with an infinity stone doesn't mean they're not all part of this saga of the story; from Iron Man to Endgame, it's all basically telling a story that inevitably revolves around the infinity stones so it makes perfect sense.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 04:28 PM #274
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,845
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,845
eBay



christopherjohn wrote: View Post

......Sounds like a boxset name...... 22 films collectors edition I'm calling it now Infinity Saga Collectors edition comes with all the movies special features and some Statue thingy.
I just want a Phase Three Blu-Ray set. Something that works well with the Phase One and Two sets. The Phase One set looks like the briefcase the tesseract was kept in during The Avengers, and Phase Two has the Orb (and Power Stone) from GotG. So, we still need Time, Reality, Mind and Soul.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old March 21st, 2019, 08:30 AM #275
Digifiend's Avatar
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,741
Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
Digifiend's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,741



Something's about to happen:
We're revisiting this from back in January. In a few minutes you'll know why...

Is BLACK KNIGHT in AVENGERS: ENDGAME? https://buff.ly/2Fn9PFy
Posted 13 minutes ago.
https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status...48982803525632
Digifiend is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:30 AM #276
Ataruman's Avatar
> Ataruman
Adorable and Epic
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,349
Ataruman
Adorable and Epic
Ataruman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,349



There is a possibility of the Black Knight/Captain Britain movie in Phase 4...could be cool but wouldn't get my hopes up.

(oh and if they want a back-door to the X-Men, lest remember Captain Britain's sister is Psylocke...)
Ataruman is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:27 AM #277
John Pannozzi's Avatar
> John Pannozzi
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 511
John Pannozzi
Power Ranger
John Pannozzi's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 511



Ataruman wrote: View Post

There is a possibility of the Black Knight/Captain Britain movie in Phase 4...could be cool but wouldn't get my hopes up.

(oh and if they want a back-door to the X-Men, lest remember Captain Britain's sister is Psylocke...)
Even better, an Excalibur movie too, with Millie Bobby Brown as Kitty Pryde!
John Pannozzi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2019, 12:56 PM #278
Ataruman's Avatar
> Ataruman
Adorable and Epic
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,349
Ataruman
Adorable and Epic
Ataruman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,349



Kitty could be an interesting entryway; she wasn't really that used in the original X-movies and Rogue took her place amidst it all as "the young female newbie". Excalibur could be cool if done right though...though probably avoid Nightcrawler since he's more known with the main X stuff.
Ataruman is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2019, 12:01 PM #279
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,845
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,845
eBay



Chris Hemsworth took to Instagram to welcome Deadpool into the family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSeLG_n..._web_copy_link
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:07 AM #280
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,845
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,845
eBay



The website CableTv.com is offering $1000 US to someone willing to binge watch all 20 (not counting Captain Marvel) movies and live tweet their reactions.

https://www.cabletv.com/blog/marvel-...hon-dream-job/
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:07 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.