Home Menu

Menu

Old November 15th, 2018, 04:16 AM #81
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

after Monday's scary injury it turns out Caris Levert suffered a dislocated foot during his awkward landing on Monday. Luckily for Levert he will not need surgery.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ted-right-foot
Patamon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2018, 04:18 AM #82
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Man the Knicks held their own against the Pelicans, leading a majority of the game. Unfortunately for us, Anthony Davis decided to go off with 43 points as the Knicks lose in New Orleans.
kc16 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2018, 07:30 PM #83
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

I was really thinking the Lakers could coast against Orlando, but to just leave assassins like D.J. Augustin unguarded, you're gonna pay the price. Le sigh. -__-
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2018, 10:52 PM #84
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder won another one against the Suns. the Thunder have beat the Suns nearly every time they've played. it's a nice trend to see.
Cancer0081 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2018, 03:25 AM #85
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

The Kings are off to a horrible road losing games on back to back nights. I thought they could beat the Grizzlies but nope. I figured they can't beat the Rockets and they got blown out. What happened to the Rockets? Ever since they kicked Melo to the curb, they have been playing dominant basketball. I guess this is when some certain Western Conference teams are climbing up the ranks and teams like my Kings are going to start falling down. *sigh*

The Warriors are racking up losses with no Curry. He truly is the one who glues the team together. Because the superstar Durant can't even lead the Warriors to beat the Mavericks. Kemba Walker scored 60 points in a home loss to the Sixers in OT. He scored more than the rest of his team combined. I was glad to see some lower scoring games on the night too. The Pacers have been playing defense lately. And the Jazz/Celtics was truly a grindfest. The bottom dwellers of the Eastern Conference are shaping up. But not the West. Yikes.
chronoxiong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:50 AM #86
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Damn, LeBron was making so many slam dunks against the Heat today, the Lakers were out there looking up a game of NBA Jam. Miami's court painted like the '80s may have helped that idea...
Old November 19th, 2018, 05:16 AM #87
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

LeBron seemed like he had a point to prove against Miami. Good win for the Lakers in Miami.

Knicks could not pull out the victory against the Magic. Sucks to be the basement dweller of the eastern conference year after year.
Old November 20th, 2018, 01:40 AM #88
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Russell Westbrook ruined my fantasy night for coming back from injury. I heard he just had newborn twins as well. Anyways, him being back ruined Schroder and PG-13's usage and I played both of them in my Fanduel lineups. It was a close game for the majority of the way against the Kings but the Kings held on for the win. There was a report that Dave Joerger's job was in jeopardy if he doesn't let Marvin Bagley play more mins and he responded by giving him 26 mins and Bagley gave the team a double double so it was good.

Lot of high scoring games on Monday night. Kemba Walker has been playing lights out this time, scoring 43 points to beat the Celtics. The Sixers barely defeated the Suns and the Clippers/Hawks was a high scoring game too. But the highest scoring game of the night was the Pelicans beating the Spurs. Four Pelicans scored over 20 points. Just crazy.
Old November 21st, 2018, 12:33 AM #89
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Darrin's Wizards got incredibly sweet revenge on Gortat and his new team the Clippers, crawling out of a massive deficit in the fourth quarter for the victory.

I guess the inability to close out games is just an L.A. thing. LOL
Old November 21st, 2018, 05:47 AM #90
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Damn, we were so close in closing out the Blazers. Tim Hardaway was making some clutch shots but unfortunately Damien Lillard kept making contested clutch shots in the crunch. In the end the Blazers came out with a victory in MSG. The Knicks drop to 4-14.
Old November 21st, 2018, 11:21 PM #91
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder rebounded after a loss to the Kings by beating the Warriors by 18 points tonight. yea the Warriors weren't full strength, but still a good win for the Thunder. late in the 4th Thunder player Diallo suffered a bad landing when going for a rebound and had to be stretchered out. Westbrook also got his first triple-double of the season tonight.
Old November 21st, 2018, 11:57 PM #92
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

I can't believe Lakers and Cavaliers was actually a good game.

I was scared we'd lose that one, but the typical fourth quarter breakdown was a rallying cry tonight, and they came back to prove LeBron is to be missed in Cleveland.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 01:12 AM #93
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

We are now 10-8 after getting a road win in Utah. Yeah, this was unexpected at all. The Kings continue to impress me. Fox had a double double and does look like the long lost answer we needed at PG. Looks like Joerger will continue to give Bagley mins as he's been playing 24 mins with Bjelica being the guy with the short end of the stick. But it's okay. I have no clue why Utah is struggling this season.

Same thing goes to the Celtics too. Losing at home to the Knicks? Are you serious? Hayward came off the bench in this game too. Wonder if the team hasn't figured out how to gel with Hayward. Warriors can't win without Curry and Draymond. Without those guys, they are a lottery team. Even Durant can't lead them to victories. We were getting ready to crown the Blazers as the 2nd best team in the West but they went into Milwaukee and got whooped by 43 points. Ouch. Unless they were on tired legs playing on a back to back. And the Grizzlies took the #1 spot in the West winning a thrilling game against the Spurs. You can't make this up especially when looking at the current standings in th West.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:45 AM #94
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

The Knicks with the upset against the Celtics, who would’ve thought. To the credit of the Celtics, they roared back from down 21 points in the fourth and brought it as close to two. Trey Burke hit the clinching ice blooded three to seal victory, thankfully.

Lakers played a close match up between the Cavs. Looked like the Cavs played their best game of the year and yet still couldn’t come out on top despite leading the majority of the game. LeBron’s return home was also much better this time around to no surprise.

The Warriors have lost four straight, the first in the Steve Kerr era. They better hope that Curry and Green come back soon as they’re slipping in the standings.

And then don’t look now but the Grizz are first in the West, who would’ve thought. I have always enjoyed their grit and grind game over the years and it’s good to see them winning again. Also good to see a healthy Marc Gasol and Mike Conley, hoping they keep it up.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:30 PM #95
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

kc16 wrote: View Post

The Warriors have lost four straight, the first in the Steve Kerr era. They better hope that Curry and Green come back soon as they’re slipping in the standings.
Why go to the Finals if Cleveland won't be there to greet them?
Old November 22nd, 2018, 02:44 PM #96
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

it's being reported that despite the nasty landing Thunder rookie Diallo had last night he's avoided a serious injury to his leg. they're saying it's nothing more than a sprain right now.
Old November 24th, 2018, 02:18 AM #97
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Ingram was a monster in tonight's game against Utah, until LeBron finally took over and the Lakers claimed victory.
Old November 24th, 2018, 04:34 AM #98
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

That’s two in a row for the Knicks as they beat the Pelicans in the Garden. Emmanuel Mudiay Had probably his best game as a Knick as he led the comeback in the fourth to lead us to victory.

The Lakers are gelling, another win. It’s also good that is was against a conference opponent in the Jazz. Those conference wins come in handy when playoff seedings start to matter. Ingram was great and LeBron than led them to the promise land.
Old November 24th, 2018, 10:09 AM #99
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder won a close one against the Hornets last night. also they showed a couple get engaged during a break in the first quarter.
Old November 25th, 2018, 06:00 PM #100
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Ugh, I was so convinced the Lakers would storm back at the end against Orlando, but no go.

Why the 3-point attempt? All we needed was a tie for overtime! ;__;

Tags
labron