Home Menu

Menu

Old March 12th, 2019, 12:25 AM #341
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Yeah, if I were losing to the Cavaliers, I'd want to fight somebody too, Toronto.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 02:14 AM #342
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

What a night of NBA hoops. From Serge Ibaka getting into a fight with bench scrub Marques Chriss to Russell Westbrook's altercation with fans again. Really shocked the Raptors lost to the Cavs. They are losing games at the wrong time of the year unless they are fine with the #2 seed. I still wonder if their trades at the deadline messed up the chemistry they had. Or maybe they just need VanVleet back.

The Thunder have the Jazz's number this year so if I were the Jazz, I wouldn't want to face them in the Playoffs. Westbrook's altercation with the fan, I'm not picking sides but something has to give with the Utah fans. My Kings are reeling without Marvin Bagley III. I think I see enough that with him out there, he gives us the best chance to win with his offensive skills. Remember when the Rockets were doing bad the start of the year with Melo? They have shot up to the 3rd seed with the Thunder and Blazers behind them. Nuts. And yeah, that other LA team stomped on the Celtics hard. Shocking.
chronoxiong is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:30 PM #343
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

It may not matter now, but the Lakers manage a dominant win over the Bulls. Chicago may suck, but they've lost to worse teams this year, so it's all good at this point.
Old March 13th, 2019, 03:17 AM #344
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

The Knicks played the Pacers tough but couldn’t come up with the win. The tank continues.
kc16 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2019, 08:50 PM #345
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder beat the Nets tonight after trailing for most the game. Westbrook also gained another triple-double and gave away a pair of shoes after the game.
Cancer0081 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2019, 02:33 AM #346
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Cancer0081 wrote: View Post

Thunder beat the Nets tonight after trailing for most the game. Westbrook also gained another triple-double and gave away a pair of shoes after the game.
Yeah with the game on ESPN, they were embarrassing themselves out there in the first half. But I guess a pep talk during half time got the team to wake up as they quickly took the lead and won the game. For the Nets, this was just another blown lead they lost as they been doing that all season long.

Most shocking game of the night had to be the Heat destroying the Pistons. The fight for the 6th, 7th, and 8th seeds continue to be a pain to see who will get them. With the Magic alsp losing to the Wizards, it just adds to it. I didnt even realize that the Warriors were barely the #1 seed with the Nuggets and Rockets behind them. They barely beat the Rockets too.
Old March 14th, 2019, 10:18 PM #347
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder lost to the Pacers in a mostly balanced game. some of the fouls called against the Thunder seemed questionable though. especially when Adams got T-ed up.
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:22 AM #348
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

The Lakers actually looked like they could beat Toronto for a while there, but playoff teams are playoff teams and it all came out in the wash.
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:29 AM #349
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

yup, only a matter of time before heads start rolling in the Lakers' front office. And I know this has to be killing Lebron to miss the playoffs. Like my dad said about the bench, all of them are lazy ass players who aren't pulling their weight with this team.
Patamon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:39 AM #350
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Patamon wrote: View Post

Like my dad said about the bench, all of them are lazy ass players who aren't pulling their weight with this team.
The most fun thing out of today were the e-mails revealing the brass actually discussed trading LeBron at one point.
Old March 15th, 2019, 01:00 AM #351
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

AkaPrimoKanyeWest wrote: View Post

The most fun thing out of today were the e-mails revealing the brass actually discussed trading LeBron at one point.
damn, that would have been a huge mistake. the brass should be trying to trade off the dead weight on this team like Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram. Get quality players in Lakers colors and dump those being lazy.
Old March 15th, 2019, 02:37 AM #352
> chronoxiong
Digital Artist

chronoxiong
Digital Artist

We took another road loss this time to the Celtics. The game was close though as we never gave up. But the Celtics had a monster game from Kyrie and a rare double double from Marcus Morris. We couldn't overcome them. We even got Bagley III back for this game too. Very sad. We fall below .500 and our chances of making the Playoffs look slimmer as each day passes by. Why? Its because the Clippers and Spurs are hardly losing any games for the past few weeks especially the Spurs.

The Magic got an easy win over the poor Cavs while the Raptors made easy work on the Lakers. Lin got a rare start here with Lowry sitting out. He didnt even get that many mins. Shocked that the Mavs nearly beat the Nuggets if it wasn't for Jokic's game winning bucket. The Mavs are going to be dangerous in the future. Doncic has won me over.
Old March 15th, 2019, 08:34 PM #353
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Lakers played hard all night, but Detroit just plain played harder.

Had LeBron been out there, it just might have been different.
Old March 16th, 2019, 05:15 AM #354
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

The Knicks get blown out by the Spurs in no ones surprise. I believe now, the Knicks are a safe bet to solidify the worst record in the league. They’re a good 3 games behind Phoenix.
Old March 16th, 2019, 08:00 PM #355
> Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Cancer0081
Team Aqua member

Thunder lost to the Warriors. the refs need to just stop with sucking the Warriors cocks and Westbrook had an off night. that offensive foul they called against the Thunder early in the first was beyond stupid, even the call center for the refs said as much. if the refs want to be respected they need to learn to call a fair game.
Old March 16th, 2019, 08:27 PM #356
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Lakers played hard all night, but Detroit just plain played harder.

Had LeBron been out there, it just might have been different.
I wonder why they are benching LeBron when he's needed on the floor? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Old March 16th, 2019, 08:33 PM #357
> kc16
The Beast

kc16
The Beast

Cancer0081 wrote: View Post

Thunder lost to the Warriors. the refs need to just stop with sucking the Warriors cocks and Westbrook had an off night. that offensive foul they called against the Thunder early in the first was beyond stupid, even the call center for the refs said as much. if the refs want to be respected they need to learn to call a fair game.
I agree though I still believe the Warriors played better, it didn’t seem the refs were giving the Thunder any calls. Nonetheless, the Warriors have looked really good these past two games that Durant has been out, almost like they’re trying to prove a point.
Old March 16th, 2019, 09:42 PM #358
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

My favorite part was Boogie passing to Curry on the bench. Wearing a towel on his head.

kc16 wrote: View Post

Nonetheless, the Warriors have looked really good these past two games that Durant has been out, almost like they’re trying to prove a point.
It's a weird world when a team has to prove they can play without someone that only joined the team because they looked really good playing without him...

Patamon wrote: View Post

I wonder why they are benching LeBron when he's needed on the floor? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Two words: Next. Year.

When you spend $100 mil on a player, you don't risk breaking him after your season's wasted.
Old March 16th, 2019, 10:51 PM #359
> Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Patamon
Digimon of Hope

Two words: Next. Year.

When you spend $100 mil on a player, you don't risk breaking him after your season's wasted.
Point well taken. Though I stand by what I said earlier in the thread. Heads are going to be rolling once the offseason begins in June.
Old March 17th, 2019, 03:07 PM #360
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

It hurt watching LeBron get straight-up denied for his final shot, but I'm always content seeing kc's Knicks get a win. Even if it means their inching away from Zion.

And Giannis Antetokounmpo with a career high tonight, but it still wasn't enough for Milwaukee to take down a very balanced Sixers team. Had Brook Lopez not stunk up the joint, I think the Bucks may have just won.

Tags
labron