Home Menu

Menu

Old January 23rd, 2016, 01:55 AM #81
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

The best part about The Blacklist is that the whole episode can be decent and then there's just that one bit that makes the whole episode worth it. This is one of those episodes. WHAT?
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2016, 08:05 PM #82
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

decent episode this week. i really don't want this baby drama to drag on too long but i know that will get finished at the finale. bye blonde liz next week looks good. matchmaker plus tom's ex is back in the fold.
ZeoFan88 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2016, 01:29 AM #83
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

I suppose with the Cabal dealt with, they can't all be as good. >__> Though, I did crack up at Spader's comment on the wine and when Dembe told everyone to stop singing.

I honestly can't believe Liz is still blaming Reddington for all of her problems. The man's been watching her back faithfully all damn year, and this is the thanks he gets? She's the daughter of a target, she's always been a target, and the only reason she lived to adulthood in the first place was because of him, show some freaking gratitude.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:03 AM #84
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

Primo David Frank wrote: View Post

I suppose with the Cabal dealt with, they can't all be as good. >__> Though, I did crack up at Spader's comment on the wine and when Dembe told everyone to stop singing.

I honestly can't believe Liz is still blaming Reddington for all of her problems. The man's been watching her back faithfully all damn year, and this is the thanks he gets? She's the daughter of a target, she's always been a target, and the only reason she lived to adulthood in the first place was because of him, show some freaking gratitude.
I know, she should thank her lucky stars he has her back. That whole forest scenes were great spader at his best. I also liked the cooper and aram scene towards the end
Old January 29th, 2016, 01:51 PM #85
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

ZeoFan88 wrote: View Post

I also liked the cooper and aram scene towards the end
When he mentioned the limeade and the cherry tarts, I shouted "Slumber party!"
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:47 PM #86
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

When he mentioned the limeade and the cherry tarts, I shouted "Slumber party!"
Haha, i also liked navabi after thanking ressler for the getting her job back and he said he didn't do it and some other stuff she was basically fuck you dude you aren't great in the sack. So i get the impression red will kill tom's ex next week
Old January 30th, 2016, 04:14 PM #87
> Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

So the last episode. It seems to me that Red is starting to loose his light-of-touch approach when it comes to protecting Keen. The way that he drove that woman out of the apartment to replace her with a body guard, (hopefully she was well-compensated) ruining Tom's chances at having a normal life with Keen in it. This is the first time that I think that Raymond Reddington is showing his self-interests have more importance than others and has started to erode the charm that he so very often shows that makes us forget that he is the biggest ultra-criminal in the world.

I'm hoping that this causes a good amount of friction between Reddington and Keen because I want her and Tom to be happy. I know that they went through a whole bunch of shit, but I think that they have forgiven all the bad blood between them and decided that they truly do enjoy each other's company now that the lies are all over with.

I also liked the subtle foreshadowing of Cooper's new marital situation when he threw the flowers away at the beginning of the episode.
Nasaniaru is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2016, 08:07 PM #88
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

This was a ok episode. The tom plot i could of done without. so liz's adoption will have to be a closed one due to her time on the run. Don't call her comrade rostova was great. Again spader at the end was great. next week looks interesting
Old February 5th, 2016, 03:08 AM #89
> Cyrax9
VIP Rider

Cyrax9
VIP Rider

I agree that this was just an okay episode, but if past precedent is any indicator, that usually seems to lead into a very good episode the following week, or at the very least, to position the pieces necessary for a string of such episodes. Spader delivered his usual witty jabs during the wedding toast, but I sort of felt as though he wasn't as smug and snarky as usual this week, at least not with the same frequency he usually is, but that's probably because of this episode's particular story.

Tom's plot definitely seems like it was there just to set up next week's episode, and I'm okay with that. It wasn't great, but it was necessary, and will likely make the next episode more enjoyable. If there's one thing I've learned about this show, it's that anything that seems like it's irrelevant or otherwise a bit of a slow–burner usually turns out to be far more important than it initially seems, and often enjoyable down the line when the rest of the story becomes clear. We've had a string of episodes where the action was completely balls–to–the–wall, so it's actually kind of nice to have an episode like this that isn't as intense right out the gate, although I suspect that'll change next week.
Cyrax9 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2016, 03:17 AM #90
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Truly the worst blacklisters.

Damn, Red was capping people left and right in this episode. Was he the one that shot the DEA lead investigator? That went by really fast and was completely unjustified if he did.

And sorry, Liz, you can't have it both ways. Either cast your baby out to give it hope, or hang onto it and keep it safe as best you can. Just because you got exonerated for TWO crimes you committed doesn't mean your life returns to normal.
Old February 5th, 2016, 03:49 AM #91
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...6d7e30faf8.jpg

Truly the worst blacklisters.

Damn, Red was capping people left and right in this episode. Was he the one that shot the DEA lead investigator? That went by really fast and was completely unjustified if he did.

And sorry, Liz, you can't have it both ways. Either cast your baby out to give it hope, or hang onto it and keep it safe as best you can. Just because you got exonerated for TWO crimes you committed doesn't mean your life returns to normal.
But because this show loves giving Liz what she wants you just know Red knows some couple somewhere that'll agree to open adoption and that'll be that.
a squad is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2016, 08:14 PM #92
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

i was kind bored by this episode. this blacklister went out kinda meh way. really want to know what's in the rostova file that had red say it only getting worse
Old February 12th, 2016, 12:14 AM #93
> KRDK
Nobody's Perfect

KRDK
Nobody's Perfect

I understand why Red won't just come out and tell her the truth but Liz deserves to know who her real parents are.
KRDK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2016, 12:41 AM #94
> ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

ultrakill
JabroniePictures.com

The best part was Red's guy bumrushing into Liz's apartment with a gun after hearing the fire alarm go off. The music made it hilarious
ultrakill is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:25 AM #95
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Is Lady Ambrosia a real story? I've never heard anything even close to that before.

They really cleaned house this week. She dead, Theo dead, Ethan's mom dead, even Gina's crew and clean-up crew dead, that's a lot of jerks off the board. I wonder if when Tom wakes up he's gonna go after her or just let it go because he screwed up trying to make dirty money.
Old February 18th, 2016, 11:31 PM #96
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

It was a ok episode. That ending, so red gets a painting forshadowing his death with liz standing over his grave Interesting. oh the promo for next week liz learns another BIG secret about reddington and she can't forgive him. Sigh stop that show
Old February 19th, 2016, 12:55 AM #97
> Cyrax9
VIP Rider

Cyrax9
VIP Rider

ZeoFan88 wrote: View Post

It was a ok episode. That ending, so red gets a painting forshadowing his death with liz standing over his grave Interesting. oh the promo for next week liz learns another BIG secret about reddington and she can't forgive him. Sigh stop that show
Actually, I'm pretty sure that the big secret isn't about Reddington, so much as it's about Liz's mother. The takeaway I got from the promo is that she's still alive, so I can understand why she wouldn't forgive Reddington for yet another lie about her family.
Cyrax9 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2016, 02:57 AM #98
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest

AkaPrimoKanyeWest

Wow, I haven't word the word 'Zine since like Club Kidsoft twenty years ago.

I love when Liz whines and Red tells her off. Tom is an idiot, he warned her that he's an idiot, he did something expectedly idiotic and she tried to blame Red for it. And Reddington, the sinning saint that he is, pulled Tom's ass out of the fire just for her sake. He's not your enemy, Liz, he's never been. Everything in this god damn show he's done for you, where is the freaking gratitude? My God.

And do people still encode with .WMV containers? The standard's been MP4 and MKV for years now.
Old February 19th, 2016, 03:01 AM #99
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Previews can be very misleading. Remember last weeks? They made it seem like Red ordered Tom to be killed when in reality he saved him. Besides All Liz said was some things can never be forgiven. That could mean anything.
a squad is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2016, 08:13 PM #100
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

very good episode. ok so rostova is looking for liz interesting. i'm now even more convinced red is her father. i wonder what was in that envelope that he burned. april 7th return episode looks interesting but haven't we seen this plot already with this show