Home Menu

Menu

Old May 1st, 2015, 01:56 AM #41
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

What a shocker, the guy who was a pretty evident jerk ends up screwing the director over! Can't Reddington just cap this dude in the stomach like he did the old lady and be done with it?

And Elizabeth's backstory had better be the best thing ever, because flat-out refusing to tell the truth after two years of this is getting on my last damn nerve.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2015, 01:54 AM #42
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Wow, that was genius villainy. Union Station was actually part of the plan and they turned Liz into the weapon so she'd kill the senator by saving his life. Bravo.

Now I wonder how she can possibly prove that she didn't mean to do it. I guess there's got to be some way to make the guilty party talk, and it's not like she has to follow any rules anymore.
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:30 AM #43
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Wow, I have no idea how Liz gets out of this. Even if she could prove Connolly was on the take, she still totally murdered him.

And a lot of good her memories do her now. This whole thing has been one huge waste.
Old May 15th, 2015, 06:58 AM #44
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

Is the prevailing theory still that red's her father. Still like the show but it wasn't as good as season 1
ZeoFan88 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2015, 12:46 PM #45
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

ZeoFan88 wrote: View Post

Is the prevailing theory still that red's her father.
I honestly have no idea anymore. She just remembered last night that she killed her father, but there's still no proof she biologically belonged to him, same as the man that raised her in Nebraska.

However the hell Reddington is tied to her, they are taking a ridiculously long time to explain it, because the revelation can't possibly be that damn exciting.
Old May 15th, 2015, 04:25 PM #46
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

Primo David Frank wrote: View Post

I honestly have no idea anymore. She just remembered last night that she killed her father, but there's still no proof she biologically belonged to him, same as the man that raised her in Nebraska.

However the hell Reddington is tied to her, they are taking a ridiculously long time to explain it, because the revelation can't possibly be that damn exciting.
It would been exciting in season 1 finale but now if its not that this wait to reveal has kinda been underwhelming
Old May 18th, 2015, 11:20 AM #47
> Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

As far as the reveal is concerned, yeah, I find it a little anti-climactic. However, so much of this finale is a game changer to this series, I can't imagine how Elizabeth and Raymond will be able to make as much forward momentum as they have in the past. They now are completely cut off from the resources and valuable team members of the task force. It will be a very long wait till fall.

One last thought, Raymond Reddington is the closest their universe has to the devil, and yet he still is more honorable and decent than the likes of Berlin and the members of the Cabal. You have to be a very special group of people to be able to out evil the devil himself. Good luck Elizabeth. You are SO going to need it. Great finale.
Nasaniaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2015, 03:37 PM #48
> Chiron723
Power Ranger

Chiron723
Power Ranger

I know, what does it tell you about this show when Raymond fucking Reddington is the most trusting person you can deal with? And it just occured to me, what if Reds disappearance and criminal turn started not that different from what happened to Liz?
Chiron723 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2015, 04:04 PM #49
> Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

Nasaniaru
PR BACK IN ACTION!!!

So in preparation for Season 3 coming out on October 1st, 9:00PM Eastern/8:00PM Central, I present to you fellow Blacklisters the following resources. First, a little thing. There is this group that is going to do an aftershow roundtable discussion after the end of each show. They are called Collider and they are a pretty good bunch. They just released their first episode that basically serves as a prep for Season 3 and gets everyone in the mood for it's great comeback and can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtU6gH9HT-M

And speaking of things that have been recently released, NBC have uploaded onto YouTube, the first few minutes of Season 3's Premiere episode. That can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuYAHoJC2k

So, hopefully that will satiates everyone's appetites, or deepens it if you'd like, till Season 3 officially begins.

Things I'm looking forward to are how the show is going to operate now that Keene and Reddington are completely cut off from the resources of the FBI. I'm looking to see why Raymond cares so deeply about Elizabeth so much, when he's not even her father.

I'm also looking forward to the DAMN fine acting that James Spader is capable of performing. That man, as I have said before dances the line of completely evil being, and god-like sainthood at the same time. His voice just oozes sexiness, the way he holds himself is completely controlled, and when he looses control, it is a ferocity like you have never seen before. If you have James Spader as an applicant to whatever role your casting, aside from maybe Tom Hanks, you can't get ANY better than James Spader. And I'm looking forward to welcoming him back to my television screen again.

So, as a reminder, Thursday, October 1st, 9:00PM/8:00PM Eastern/Central on NBC. Be there, or find yourself on the Blacklist.
Nasaniaru is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2015, 04:46 PM #50
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Nasaniaru wrote: View Post

I'm looking to see why Raymond cares so deeply about Elizabeth so much, when he's not even her father.
The hemming and hawing with this one piece of information has been so god damn aggravating.
Old September 25th, 2015, 04:49 PM #51
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

The hemming and hawing with this one piece of information has been so god damn aggravating.
agreed. are we really sure he's not her father though i'm still not convinced, but i gave up trying to look into that idea after it wasn't revealed at end of season 1. i do like the trailers of those 2 on the run. and i'm sure it's a wig but damn liz looks good a blonde
Old September 26th, 2015, 12:40 AM #52
> Chiron723
Power Ranger

Chiron723
Power Ranger

Sucks I won't be able to keep up with season 3, due to Hulu pulling it from its servers. Damn shame too I love Blacklist, and was looking forward to this season.
Chiron723 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2015, 01:24 AM #53
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Chiron723 wrote: View Post

Sucks I won't be able to keep up with season 3, due to Hulu pulling it from its servers.
NBC runs all the recent episodes of their shows directly on their website.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 01:37 AM #54
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

I really don't understand how this unit was even allowed to pursue Elizabeth when they're all admitted friends with her, but I guess that's the magic of television... I especially loved Ressler's bit about always upholding the law, after having abused prescription drugs on duty.

Seeking political asylum? There's an evasion tactic I didn't predict.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 07:01 AM #55
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

I really don't understand how this unit was even allowed to pursue Elizabeth when they're all admitted friends with her, but I guess that's the magic of television... I especially loved Ressler's bit about always upholding the law, after having abused prescription drugs on duty.

Seeking political asylum? There's an evasion tactic I didn't predict.
yeah, that was interesting, i thought tom was where she going the whole ep. the i remembered he's on some boat somewhere. you got to love the magic of tv because these people wouldn't be anywhere near this case. i'm kinda of interested in zuma's story. also i like liz as a blonde.

so i wonder if liz runs into her mom at some point.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 12:35 PM #56
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

so i wonder if liz runs into her mom at some point.
Oh, yeah, they made it nauseatingly clear that she's out there somewhere for the inevitable reunion.

Maybe then we can get some answers to her backstory and move on.
Old October 8th, 2015, 08:23 PM #57
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

Oh, yeah, they made it nauseatingly clear that she's out there somewhere for the inevitable reunion.

Maybe then we can get some answers to her backstory and move on.
that would be the best thing the show can do.

another good episode. loved the stuff with liz and the russian consolate guy. can't wait for next episode. can the fbi be this dumb. i don't know what it is but i enjoy liz's look this year. i also like her not part of the FBI for some reason
Old October 9th, 2015, 02:31 AM #58
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Best hostage sitch ever. I figured that Clayton wouldn't change his ways after a simple threat from Red, so a hospital stay thanks to Liz ought to do it. And this has got to be the first time in fictional history (or actual history for that matter) that a freezer has doubled as an elevator.

And how stupid is Ressler to where he couldn't possibly think of a better idea to save Liz from being killed at the airport than potentially killing her in a car crash? This is the man in charge of an entire division of the FBI?

Sad that they finally make Dembe part of the cast and he only gets one scene in just the second episode of the season...

i also like her not part of the FBI for some reason
Because it means we focus less on the FBI and more on Red like we've always wanted.
Old October 16th, 2015, 01:40 AM #59
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Pee-Wee! I assumed with him on Gotham now that we'd never see him here again! ...But now they're gonna kill him.

This was a really interesting story. A great motivation for the farmer thieves, a great motivation for the farmer murderer/terrorist that betrayed the thieves, and a great motivation for Reddington to screw up their operation.
Old October 23rd, 2015, 01:55 AM #60
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

Pee-Wee was a mole?

One of the better episodic plots, the one twist being that a random client was actually The Djinn all along, coupled with the way better twist that the girl was angry because she used to be a dude.

It would be really nice to know what Red's endgame here is...