Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 3rd, 2015, 09:32 AM #81
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307



DJ and Kimmy are the last characters I'd want a revival to focus on. Especially since I don't trust Candace Cameron not to demand they give her time to spout that Cameron Crazy in every episode somehow.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 10:55 AM #82
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213



Titanium321 wrote: View Post

Especially since I don't trust Candace Cameron not to demand they give her time to spout that Cameron Crazy in every episode somehow.
What is 'Cameron Crazy'?
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 10:58 AM #83
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,779
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,779



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

What is 'Cameron Crazy'?
I'm guessing that thing Kirk spouts every chance he gets.

But I've never noticed Candace doing it.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 10:59 AM #84
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

What is 'Cameron Crazy'?
Go to youtube and type in Kirk Cameron.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 11:00 AM #85
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213



Titanium321 wrote: View Post

Go to youtube and type in Kirk Cameron.
Well, I didn't know we were talking about Kirk. Candace isn't like that as bad as he is, as far as I know.
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 11:04 AM #86
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

Well, I didn't know we were talking about Kirk. Candace isn't like that as bad as he is, as far as I know.
She is. It's a family thing. She just doesn't have a youtube following of videos like that.

I'm actually surprised she'd come back at all.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:11 PM #87
BobbyDrake2000's Avatar
> BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,408
BobbyDrake2000
Ice Blue Ranger
BobbyDrake2000's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,408



Titanium321 wrote: View Post

She is. It's a family thing. She just doesn't have a youtube following of videos like that.

I'm actually surprised she'd come back at all.
Full House was the squeakiest clean sitcom i history, Candace would have had no reason to complain on the levels Kirk was about his sitcom at the time. Odds are the new show will be even cleaner.
BobbyDrake2000 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:25 PM #88
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213



BobbyDrake2000 wrote: View Post

Full House was the squeakiest clean sitcom i history, Candace would have had no reason to complain on the levels Kirk was about his sitcom at the time. Odds are the new show will be even cleaner.
This is the same 'network' that has Orange is the New Black. It might not be as 'squeaky clean' as before.
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:28 PM #89
Titanium321's Avatar
> ⚡Titanium321
Moderator
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307
Titanium321
Moderator
Titanium321's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,307



Also Bob Saget's last couple of decades since the show ended. Now the world knows how filthy that man actually is.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:28 PM #90
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,779
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,779



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

This is the same 'network' that has Orange is the New Black. It might not be as 'squeaky clean' as before.
People really need to realize Netflix has children's shows. They have no mandate for their original programming.

The most important factor is Jeff Franklin, who probably doesn't even know how to be edgy.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:35 PM #91
> AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,535
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous
The One You Love to Hate
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 17,535



I imagine the reason they're thinking of picking it up is it's their first chance at family programming for all ages.

Things like Arrested Development can work as such, but still catered towards older.

As for "Cameron Crazy" Candance isn't like that. She shares some ideals with her brother, but not as many as people are making it out. For instance, her brother is vehemently anti-gay, and to my knowledge, she isn't.
AkaUnlovedFyntabulous is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 12:52 PM #92
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
> CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,678
CheckeredRanger
Becky Lynch>Everyone
CheckeredRanger's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,678



GreenBeastFist wrote: View Post

What is 'Cameron Crazy'?
A new sitcom starring Cameron Jebo as a bachelor living in New York and Andrew Grey stars as his zany roommate,Larry.
CheckeredRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:54 PM #93
MegaBlue's Avatar
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,589
MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!
MegaBlue's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,589



"Cameron Crazy," with that description, is Must See TV.
MegaBlue is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 04:32 PM #94
greenrangerman's Avatar
> greenrangerman
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,786
greenrangerman
VIP Rider
greenrangerman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,786



CheckeredRanger wrote: View Post

A new sitcom starring Cameron Jebo as a bachelor living in New York and Andrew Grey stars as his zany roommate,Larry.
I think I would actually watch that show.
greenrangerman is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 07:48 PM #95
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213



CheckeredRanger wrote: View Post

A new sitcom starring Cameron Jebo as a bachelor living in New York and Andrew Grey stars as his zany roommate,Larry.
Now that's something I'd be interested in.

Primo David Frank wrote: View Post

People really need to realize Netflix has children's shows. They have no mandate for their original programming.

The most important factor is Jeff Franklin, who probably doesn't even know how to be edgy.
Touche, Primo.
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 08:07 PM #96
powertoad3's Avatar
> powertoad3
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 17
eBay
powertoad3
Power Ranger
powertoad3's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 17
eBay



And here I thought full house ended on a good note.
powertoad3 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 09:17 PM #97
AkaGreen's Avatar
> AkaGreen
JusticeForK
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213
AkaGreen
JusticeForK
AkaGreen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,213



powertoad3 wrote: View Post

And here I thought full house ended on a good note.
You mean cancelled?
AkaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 10:02 PM #98
Dr. Who 07's Avatar
> Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,226
Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper
Dr. Who 07's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,226



look at their post count
Dr. Who 07 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2015, 11:57 PM #99
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,779
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 78,779



Dr. Who 07 wrote: View Post

look at their post count
In his defense, that could have just been superbly clever snark.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2015, 05:53 AM #100
Blue Knightwolf's Avatar
> Blue Knightwolf
Banned
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,732
Blue Knightwolf
Banned
Blue Knightwolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,732



Myzou wrote: View Post

I imagine the reason they're thinking of picking it up is it's their first chance at family programming for all ages.

Things like Arrested Development can work as such, but still catered towards older.

As for "Cameron Crazy" Candance isn't like that. She shares some ideals with her brother, but not as many as people are making it out. For instance, her brother is vehemently anti-gay, and to my knowledge, she isn't.
The biggest lie that Gay Rights have told is that if someone is Pro-Traditional Marriage then they are automatically anti-gay. I follow Kirk on Facebook and not once has he uttered anything "anti-gay".
Blue Knightwolf is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
unbreakable kimmy gibbler

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:10 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.