Home Menu

Menu

Old August 27th, 2014, 09:32 PM #41
> Movie-Brat
Power Ranger

Movie-Brat
Power Ranger

Dragonwolf Ranger wrote: View Post

They never need to work again. Their little sister was in the new Godzilla.
She's the more successful and talented out of them after all.
Movie-Brat is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:00 AM #42
> CaptainCanoe
Pssssst. behind you!

CaptainCanoe
Pssssst. behind you!

While I have my doubts that The Olsen Twins would return even in a cameo role seeing as they have laid low the past few years focusing on their businesses and done very little acting but I would have to wonder if they did who would do the role. Would they RPS for it, pull a name out of a hat, roshambo for it?
CaptainCanoe is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:02 AM #43
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

CaptainCanoe wrote: View Post

I would have to wonder if they did who would do the role. Would they RPS for it, pull a name out of a hat, roshambo for it?
Pull a Topanga and talk to "herself" in the mirror.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 12:03 AM #44
> rilderness
Power Ranger

rilderness
Power Ranger

CaptainCanoe wrote: View Post

While I have my doubts that The Olsen Twins would return even in a cameo role seeing as they have laid low the past few years focusing on their businesses and done very little acting but I would have to wonder if they did who would do the role. Would they RPS for it, pull a name out of a hat, roshambo for it?
"Michelle's visiting today! And she brought her identical cousin Whatshername!"
rilderness is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 01:07 AM #45
> ImaMonster
Power Ranger

ImaMonster
Power Ranger

Serpenterix wrote: View Post

I haven't heard anything from the Olsen twins in years. Did they take a cue from Lohan and Hilton's troubles and learn to stay contained or do they just keep under the radar better? If Stamos and Saget are up for it it will likely happen since Stamos was the reason the show ended in the first place as he didn't want to do it anymore and because of that they just decided to end it. The woman that played DJ is pretty attractive now and the girl that played Stephanie the last I ever heard from her was she getting into issues due to drugs.
Jodie was married to a cop and doing meth behind his back. She talked about it many times in TV interviews, and believe she talks about in her book. She said she got into drugs right after Full House ended. However, she is sober now. I would love to see her back in the spotlight. She was always my favorite on the show and she grew up to be beautiful. Would love to see Kimmy too.

I'm guessing the recent wedding most of them attended got things going. The Olsens weren't there though, and I don't think Jodie was there. Lori was there though I believe. Lori has said recently she doesn't think a reboot is a good idea, so she probably won't sign on, unless she is out of work.
ImaMonster is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 01:44 AM #46
> ⚡Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

If they do this they should do it like Girl meets World, only bring two or three characters back as regulars and build the show around the next generation of kids.

The most obvious choices would be D.J. and Stephanie as the adults with their sons, D.J. is divorced, Steve is her ex and a recurring character, Stephanie is widowed, they move in together with their kids. They can bring in Kimmy as the third woman in the house if they have to or she remains a neighbor. Four original cast member sis really the maximum imo.

None of the old show's adults should be a regular cast member or this will be nothing more than an extended Full House reunion special. Occasional guest appearances from Danny make sense, the others aren't necessary except for a token guest appearance.
Salted Pepper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 02:26 AM #47
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

What's with all the widowing? How about someone just can't make house payments? We don't have to have to copy everything the original Full House did.

But I LOVE the idea of the reboot being about three moms instead. They really need to go with that if they can.
Old August 28th, 2014, 03:33 AM #48
> ⚡Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Salted Pepper
Duck Mod

Primo Haim Saban wrote: View Post

What's with all the widowing? How about someone just can't make house payments? We don't have to have to copy everything the original Full House did.
Not everything but the premise should be kept and that was originally three guys raise kids together, to keep that premise it makes sense to get the spouses out of the way in a new version and I don't want all relationships to end in a divorce or a break-up so one being widowed makes sense.

D.J., Stephanie and Kimmy as the moms would also mirror the original trio. Two sisters and a friend vs. two brothers in law and a friend, just keep Kimmy next door, Joey living in the basement was really sad after a few years. Living next door allows Kimmy to show up just as often but she won't look as pathetic as Joey did, when the show started he didn't even have a room, he slept in a corner of the living room.
Salted Pepper is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 09:32 AM #49
> bobrob2004
Power Ranger

bobrob2004
Power Ranger

Pepper wrote: View Post

Not everything but the premise should be kept and that was originally three guys raise kids together, to keep that premise it makes sense to get the spouses out of the way in a new version and I don't want all relationships to end in a divorce or a break-up so one being widowed makes sense.
There are other ways to keep the fathers out: jail, army or just running off and hiding. Who's to say that they even got married?

What about not having any fathers at all and just adopting or using a sperm bank?

What if they pull a twist and make Stephanie a lesbian?
bobrob2004 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 01:25 PM #50
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

AkaPrimoKanyeWest
Gritty as a Princess

bobrob2004 wrote: View Post

There are other ways to keep the fathers out: jail, army or just running off and hiding. Who's to say that they even got married?
Oooh, I like the military deployment angle. Very current, and would make each appearance uplifting instead of drama fuel (hi, everything surrounding Maya's upbringing).

What if they pull a twist and make Stephanie a lesbian?
This is the best thread I've read in some time.
Old August 28th, 2014, 02:00 PM #51
> Serpenterix
Power Ranger

Serpenterix
Power Ranger

Titanium321 wrote: View Post

The Olsen twins became billionaire business owning entrepreneurs. Literally.
I knew they had a company but didn't how involved they were in it. Dayum...good for them.

Until last year I never knew how foul mouthed Bob Saget was or that he was even a comedian. I saw some of his standup and that guy is one mouthy fuck. I'm not someone that cares what sort of language one uses but that guy was using the f word so much it was like a damn comma to him. It was almost like he was counting on shock value to amp his performance since he knew it would likely shock some people that this was the man that played Danny Tanner on the beloved family sitcom. I'm still one of the few people that can go back and rewatch episodes and knowing what I know now about him just makes it even more enjoyable watching him play that kind of character despite his real personality.
Serpenterix is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2014, 03:00 PM #52
> ⚡Titanium321

Titanium321

Serpenterix wrote: View Post

I knew they had a company but didn't how involved they were in it. Dayum...good for them.
They are reportedly some of the hardest working CEOs in the country with how involved in day to day organization of their businesses they are and how they actually design their products themselves not just stamp their names on it.

Until last year I never knew how foul mouthed Bob Saget was or that he was even a comedian. I saw some of his standup and that guy is one mouthy fuck. I'm not someone that cares what sort of language one uses but that guy was using the f word so much it was like a damn comma to him. It was almost like he was counting on shock value to amp his performance since he knew it would likely shock some people that this was the man that played Danny Tanner on the beloved family sitcom. I'm still one of the few people that can go back and rewatch episodes and knowing what I know now about him just makes it even more enjoyable watching him play that kind of character despite his real personality.
That was always his humor. It was actually more of a shock for him to be Danny Tanner or the Funniest home Videos guy because he was known for being a filth comedian. He also never stopped the act when making the show, he'd maintain his routine if he ever performed anywhere while the show aired.

You should watch his comedy central roast and try not to compared every roaster after to Norm Macdonald.
Titanium321 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:24 PM #53
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger

ranger_scout
Power Ranger

The plan is to revive it on Netflix for 13 episodes. Candace Cameron Bure and Andrea Barber will return as DJ and Kimmy. They will be the main characters. John Stamos, Bob Saget, and Dave Coulier might guest star. Stamos will also produce some episodes. No deal has been made yet though.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/42...ive-full-house
ranger_scout is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:33 PM #54
> ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ZeoFan88
Power Ranger

ranger_scout wrote: View Post

The plan is to revive it on Netflix for 13 episodes. Candace Cameron Bure and Andrea Barber will return as DJ and Kimmy. They will be the main characters. John Stamos, Bob Saget, and Dave Coulier might guest star. Stamos will also produce some episodes. No deal has been made yet though.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/42...ive-full-house
Can pavel bure her husband just show up. Anyway i'm assuming it'll have the same tone as the original did
ZeoFan88 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:52 PM #55
> Dinorider37
Harness the Power

Dinorider37
Harness the Power

Nice! This is a good show to expand upon as it was a classic even if it was kinda hokey.
Dinorider37 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:57 PM #56
> Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper

Dr. Who 07
Proud Earper

my one request is that Kimmy has matured at least a some if not a good bit
she can still be kooky & goofy & weird without acting like she's completely brain dead

i was also thinking in this day & age with the job market & economy the way has been the last few years the premise is probably actually pretty realistic

Last edited by Dr. Who 07; April 2nd, 2015 at 04:02 PM.
Dr. Who 07 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 04:30 PM #57
> Pink Warrior
Power Ranger

Pink Warrior
Power Ranger

Please have Steve & DJ be married .
Pink Warrior is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 04:31 PM #58
> ⚡Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay
Lord Buttus
Mod of Destruction

eBay

Hopefully they write actual jokes this time...
Lord Buttus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 04:34 PM #59
> AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

AkaCornSnackEtc
Give Praise Unto Me

I used to love this show, but it's way to corny now. Jesse and Kimmy are the only characters I can stand. But I would like to see how this turn out.
AkaCornSnackEtc is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2015, 04:56 PM #60
> Blue Knightwolf
Banned

Blue Knightwolf
Banned

As long as they all don't live in the same house again.
Blue Knightwolf is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
unbreakable kimmy gibbler