Menu

Old January 21st, 2019, 10:17 AM #581
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

That doesn't really follow logic though. They are completely different lines and making one does not have any effect on the other.

We got Super Minipla Titanus before SoC Titanus btw. Same with Dragon Caesar.
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 02:23 PM #582
> ⚡Zeddykins
FACEPALM

Zeddykins
FACEPALM

Now that Im seeing both Jetman robos, I might actually pass. I really want the Carranger mecha to be up next VRV Robo is just one glorious design. Or any of the GoGo V mecha.
Zeddykins is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 02:33 PM #583
> AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

Zeddykins wrote: View Post

Now that Im seeing both Jetman robos, I might actually pass. I really want the Carranger mecha to be up next VRV Robo is just one glorious design. Or any of the GoGo V mecha.
But TetraBoy...

Although you make a good point about GoGo V, I would sell my kidneys for Grand Liner.
AkaDekaGreen is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 03:25 PM #584
> JaimeZeo
K, then.

JaimeZeo
K, then.

Activator wrote: View Post

Agreed, unless he was referring to the idea that he no longer wants an SOC since a super minipla exists.

Also, Jet Garuda is available for preorder--but Icarus isn't?

Edit: Nevermind. It's just not listed on Nippon-Yasan and is sold out on Amiami... D:
Yeah, this is really odd. I pre-ordered Garuda on N-Y earlier today and there was no sign of Icarus anywhere... now it's only on Amiami and sold out?

... what?
JaimeZeo is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 12:43 AM #585
> ⚡Zeddykins
FACEPALM

Zeddykins
FACEPALM

AkaDekaGreen wrote: View Post

But TetraBoy...

Although you make a good point about GoGo V, I would sell my kidneys for Grand Liner.
Id be all for TetraBoy actually, if he could be held by any of the other Minipla mecha in bazooka mode.
Zeddykins is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 03:49 AM #586
> Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay

Hobbylink Japan finally has Jet Icarus up for preorder.

https://hlj.com/tentative-super-mini...5pcs-bann33983
Xephon0930 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 08:55 AM #587
> Deus
"Allons-y"

32 eBay
Deus
"Allons-y"

32 eBay

^Thanks, got mine ordered. Its a shame that Garuda is a premium exclusive....I also missed out on ordering Live Boxer in time because I thought it was a standard release, so I guess I'll just stick with the base form mecha.
Deus is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:22 AM #588
> AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

I finally made my first purchase on AmiAmi, and ordered some LVP mini-pla. Only because it was a box of 12, priced at 1,150 JPY, which seems ridiculously cheap. Now I'm just wondering what I'm actually likely to get, and how many will be duplicates.

edit: Actually, looking at the product info, it seems like it'll just be a combination of GoodStriker and the first 3 trigger machines. I was wondering if there would be any chance of anything else thrown in instead (other trigger machines), but I guess not. Oh well, maybe I'll have a second complete PatKaiser I can sell on eBay.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 10:16 AM #589
> Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay
Xephon0930
Power Ranger

eBay

Anyways,as for a Tetraboy Super Minipla,I see that as more doable even if he is a Bandai Premium exclusive. The lower price point and less plastic used is much easier on Bandai than a what will most likely be a $100 SoC that is inflated due to the Premium price tag.

Though I am VERY surprised Titanus got an actual numbered release and not Premium so what would I know?
Xephon0930 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2019, 11:32 AM #590
> powerpipo
Power Ranger

powerpipo
Power Ranger

I finally made my first purchase on AmiAmi, and ordered some LVP mini-pla. Only because it was a box of 12, priced at 1,150 JPY, which seems ridiculously cheap. Now I'm just wondering what I'm actually likely to get, and how many will be duplicates.

edit: Actually, looking at the product info, it seems like it'll just be a combination of GoodStriker and the first 3 trigger machines. I was wondering if there would be any chance of anything else thrown in instead (other trigger machines), but I guess not. Oh well, maybe I'll have a second complete PatKaiser I can sell on eBay.
It is the vs vehicule 02 that is actually on sale on amiami.
You wil have only the 5 different kind that are in this set (trigger machine 1, 2 and 3 and good striker). I think that each box have usually the same content, but I think that the label saying that it is set by the manufacturer is here to remind that some boxes could have different settings.
You should have at least 2 of each, perhaps a third good striker as it is a 2 part.
Buying a set os of course more interesting, but at this price you will have more so it is not a bad deal. Tell us what you will receive.
(another examples:
for vs vehicule 04, it was a 10 box, and received 2 of each
for kyutama 5 : it was a 12 box, it was one of each for the already existing voyager (snake, oushi, cameleon, kajiki voyager) and 4 of each for kerberus voyager (it was in 2 part))
powerpipo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2019, 11:40 PM #591
> TyrannicalFascist
Power Ranger

TyrannicalFascist
Power Ranger

Gentlemen.... I've done it!

Behold....

The Dino Falcon Megazord!

I've wanted this combo to be possible ever since I was a kid. I was looking through the leftover sprues on the Ninja Megazord kit pieces, and after much trial and error I found a perfect sprue on one of the black frames.

Lower the Tyrannosaurus tail and remove the Mastodon legs and cannons on the back. With a tiny bit of trimming, the sprue fits perfectly into the hole where the Tyrannosaurus tail goes into the back of the Megazord, and the other end goes down into the smaller hole on the belly of the Falconzord. It's surprisingly stable considering, and it's also situated at the perfect height. As a bonus, the Megazord cannons fit perfectly on the peg holes on the Falconzord!

Not too shabby until someone 3D prints something better.
TyrannicalFascist is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 25th, 2019, 12:17 AM #592
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

That looks pretty kickass. When Jet Icarus comes out you should try and attach Tsubasamaru to it. I think that would look incredible.
a squad is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2019, 12:38 PM #593
> Activator
Power Ranger

Activator
Power Ranger

TyrannicalFascist wrote: View Post

Gentlemen.... I've done it!

Behold....

https://i.imgur.com/qnimfIG.jpg
The Dino Falcon Megazord!

I've wanted this combo to be possible ever since I was a kid. I was looking through the leftover sprues on the Ninja Megazord kit pieces, and after much trial and error I found a perfect sprue on one of the black frames.

https://i.imgur.com/h3eUi5E.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/lPzFKEb.jpg

Lower the Tyrannosaurus tail and remove the Mastodon legs and cannons on the back. With a tiny bit of trimming, the sprue fits perfectly into the hole where the Tyrannosaurus tail goes into the back of the Megazord, and the other end goes down into the smaller hole on the belly of the Falconzord. It's surprisingly stable considering, and it's also situated at the perfect height. As a bonus, the Megazord cannons fit perfectly on the peg holes on the Falconzord!

https://i.imgur.com/ogFA0t9.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/tcHVuhT.jpg

Not too shabby until someone 3D prints something better.
a squad wrote: View Post

That looks pretty kickass. When Jet Icarus comes out you should try and attach Tsubasamaru to it. I think that would look incredible.
A bunch of mad scientists I tell ya! But I love it!
Activator is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2019, 02:45 AM #594
> Riftx
Power Ranger

Riftx
Power Ranger

Activator wrote: View Post

A bunch of mad scientists I tell ya! But I love it!
We need more cross series Mecha forms by thunder!
Riftx is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 05:22 AM #595
> AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

powerpipo wrote: View Post

It is the vs vehicule 02 that is actually on sale on amiami.
You wil have only the 5 different kind that are in this set (trigger machine 1, 2 and 3 and good striker). I think that each box have usually the same content, but I think that the label saying that it is set by the manufacturer is here to remind that some boxes could have different settings.
You should have at least 2 of each, perhaps a third good striker as it is a 2 part.
Buying a set os of course more interesting, but at this price you will have more so it is not a bad deal. Tell us what you will receive.
(another examples:
for vs vehicule 04, it was a 10 box, and received 2 of each
for kyutama 5 : it was a 12 box, it was one of each for the already existing voyager (snake, oushi, cameleon, kajiki voyager) and 4 of each for kerberus voyager (it was in 2 part))
The parcel arrived today, seems I can only make one complete Patkaiser. The contents were:-

3 x Trigger Machine 1gou
3 x Trigger Machine 2gou
4 x Trigger Machine 3gou
1 x Good Striker front
1 x Good Striker back
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:28 PM #596
> powerpipo
Power Ranger

powerpipo
Power Ranger

The parcel arrived today, seems I can only make one complete Patkaiser. The contents were:-

3 x Trigger Machine 1gou
3 x Trigger Machine 2gou
4 x Trigger Machine 3gou
1 x Good Striker front
1 x Good Striker back
Surprised to see so many Trigger machine and only one good striker.
Could be explained by the fact that is was already in the first set...
Too bad you will only be able to do a single patokaiser...
Perhaps you can sell, but I don't know if sentai miniplas sell well outside of Japan
powerpipo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:47 PM #597
> AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

I was hoping for a second Good Striker, then I would only have to buy the three Dial Fighters to have both Kaisers on display.

Oh well, my dream of VSX is still alive, lol.
Old Today, 11:28 AM #598
> RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter

RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter

Stupid question: What site has the Ninja/Shogun/Falcon Minipla? And would this site have the Astro/Delta ones? I've only seen the former three at cons.
RitoRevolto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 11:50 AM #599
> SeigiRed
Power Ranger

SeigiRed
Power Ranger

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00229152

Shogun Megazord is the only one currently available of the ones you asked for on Amiami.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/75479 You can get it here at BBTS.

Astro/Delta Megazords sold out immediately on sites like Amiami, and the Ninja Megazord and Falconzord were an exclusive in Japan. You can get them at bbts

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/75482 but its kinda steep.

You will have to preorder the Astro and Delta Megazords at US sites atm to get them. They are scheduled for US releases.

Have you considered going to Barnes and Noble? I've seen the Ninja and Shogun Megazords there from time to time.

Good luck!
SeigiRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 01:51 PM #600
> AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

AkaDekaGreen
Plus Ultra!

I am having a hard time finding older Mini-Pla, say from Boukenger onwards. I once had Go-Onger and Shinkenger complete, but didn't bother with any others until I got Patokaiser recently. Now I kind of want to collect all the 1st mecha from each series. But only as far back as they were nice and pose-able. Like, I've seen RV-Robo for sale on eBay, and apart from being $830, it also looks terrible.

TLDR:- Does anyone know of a place I can get Mini-Pla from say the last 20 years?