Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:46 PM #3561
LupinDaPatranger's Avatar
> LupinDaPatranger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 21
LupinDaPatranger
Power Ranger
LupinDaPatranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 21



So I'm assuming that the next event won't be Alliance War. Which is weird since, unless I'm remembering wrong, after AW training, we'd go straight into AW itself. However, since was no "Pick Your Side" thing yet, and maintenance happening in a few hours, I guess we'll be getting something different.
LupinDaPatranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:52 PM #3562
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



LupinDaPatranger wrote: View Post

So I'm assuming that the next event won't be Alliance War. Which is weird since, unless I'm remembering wrong, after AW training, we'd go straight into AW itself. However, since was no "Pick Your Side" thing yet, and maintenance happening in a few hours, I guess we'll be getting something different.
Seems so. But anything is good enough for me. We’ll get AW at some point. My original guess though was that they’d drop the team screen tomorrow or friday, so soon see if they do or not.
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 01:06 AM #3563
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815



Pyramid event with Magi Yellow Magi Punch and Ptera Ranger in the new gasha. Some returning gasha as well, correct me if i'm wrong.

Ryusoul Gokd is here... as a Pyramid Gasha card :p Got an extra Oh Green, personally. Will probably have enough to do another pull before the end of the event.

Still don't feel like using my gems, so probably gonna keep them for the next Alliance events since having one of the new cards make it far easier... Unless the data reveal something really interisting for the Legend Fest, of course.
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 01:51 AM #3564
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



Yeah hyper go-on red and ToQ-6 trap gachas have returned
Red mask also has a premium L coin card now

We’ll also be having x2 vmana boosts between 12:00-15:00 and 20:00-23:00 JST for a week

Legendfest cards will be (from abareorange)

RyusoulGold (Piribiri Soul)
Blue Dolphin
Ninja Red
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 02:12 AM #3565
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815



Ahhhhh !!!!!
BLUE DOLPHIN !!!!!! I NEED THAT CARD IN MY LIFE !!!
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:10 AM #3566
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay



I tried two pulls for Pteraranger and got all maxes.

Two 100 pyramid pulls too and got only heroes.

500 seems like so much for a chance at a legend though when I have all of them but two.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:16 AM #3567
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

I tried two pulls for Pteraranger and got all maxes.

Two 100 pyramid pulls too and got only heroes.

500 seems like so much for a chance at a legend though when I have all of them but two.
I used to think the 500 wasnt worth it for a long time but it kinda is. Theres some sort of purchase restriction on it so you can only buy it once every two pyramids or something along them lines. You can also get 500+ from one pyramid window, so should have enough to do the one pull and use the rest if you wanted to, or continue saving for the next 500 pull. The 100 pulls are too unbalanced. I spent 1k and legitly got all hero dupes and thats what turnt my head.
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:23 AM #3568
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay



toejammer wrote: View Post

I used to think the 500 wasnt worth it for a long time but it kinda is. Theres some sort of purchase restriction on it so you can only buy it once every two pyramids or something along them lines. You can also get 500+ from one pyramid window, so should have enough to do the one pull and use the rest if you wanted to, or continue saving for the next 500 pull. The 100 pulls are too unbalanced. I spent 1k and legitly got all hero dupes and thats what turnt my head.
Yeah, that was kind of me today. I don't think I make anywhere near 500 in one pyramid event. Aside from the 100 you get from the shop and then I don't know how capped the 10 is in the shop is, meaning how many you can get total, but yeah, it looks like they don't want you to do the 500 every time.

Thing is, I really want that Ryusoul Gold. Gimme dat 6th member for my Dinoknights.

The other problem is I'm too all over the place with my priorities for what I go for with legends. With it being dino year again, I wanted to finish up my other dino teams, but its not easy. I'm only missing a few legends in each team, but I can't get them most of the time when I also go for every silver.

The two teams I really want to power up and use more are Timerangers and Carrangers, but neither have had anything show up at all for a very long time. Timerangers especially got a lot of love at the beginning but they went from being one of my best teams to now 3 legends and 3 heroes in a time when some teams have 6 or more legends avaialble for me to use.

There's my spiel.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:35 AM #3569
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



Shirubaa wrote: View Post

Yeah, that was kind of me today. I don't think I make anywhere near 500 in one pyramid event. Aside from the 100 you get from the shop and then I don't know how capped the 10 is in the shop is, meaning how many you can get total, but yeah, it looks like they don't want you to do the 500 every time.
The 10 coins are capped at 10 so thats another 100 which equals 200 from the shop. This pyramid you also get 100 from the first level of the red pyramid aswell as another 70 from completing each level then 55 from achievements which gives 425. If you finish in top 1000 you get 200 so that will give 625 (535 if we didnt have the 100 from red pyramid) so you can break 500 each month still.

Id say try got ryusoulgold next week id you got the gems for it.
Then after that just prioritise your dino teams over the rest since they’re the most popular and easier to get
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:37 AM #3570
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay



Part of me wants to just forget the dino teams. It's not like I'm MISSING members, just some of them are weaker than I'd like.

Like Kyoryuger wise I have at least 5 different Daigos, but my strongest Kyoryu Black is a rare. Same with Grey. But then I have legends of Red, Green, Pink, Gold, Silver, and Ramirez and Yuko Cyan. Blue and Violet are stuck at hero.

Abaranger wise I'm missing blue.

Zyuranger wise I'm missing blue and pink.

That's a lot of stuff to worry about for teams I probably won't care as much about going forward. WHERE'S THE TIMERANGER LOVE. CARRANGER TOO.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:40 AM #3571
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



Shirubaa wrote: View Post


That's a lot of stuff to worry about for teams I probably won't care as much about going forward. WHERE'S THE TIMERANGER LOVE. CARRANGER TOO.
write a letter to the developers and wish for the best
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2019, 07:45 AM #3572
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay



toejammer wrote: View Post

write a letter to the developers and wish for the best
I think the thing that's really killing me lately is that there seems to be a new dinosaur legend of some kind every freaking week lately, BECAUSE it's dinosaur year, so it becomes much harder to save up so I can go all in on something I really want.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:15 AM #3573
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



Legendfest is out with the cards being RyusoulGold (Piribiri Soul), Blue Dolphin Ninja Red and said earlier on in the week.
I did one pull and got ZyuohBird which im actually happy for. Dont think i ever went for him when he first came out and kicked myslf for not doing so. I love using zyuohger
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 10:44 AM #3574
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815



Best pull ever !

2 Legend Blue Dolphin
1 Hero Green Sai
1 Legend Ninja Red
2 Legend Ryusoul Gold Biribiri Soul
2 Extra Legend Pink Mask
1 Extra Legend Hyper ToQ #4
3 Extra Hero Go-On Black
2 Extra Hero Ninja Black !
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 10:48 AM #3575
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Best pull ever !

2 Legend Blue Dolphin
1 Hero Green Sai
1 Legend Ninja Red
2 Legend Ryusoul Gold Biribiri Soul
2 Extra Legend Pink Mask
1 Extra Legend Hyper ToQ #4
3 Extra Hero Go-On Black
2 Extra Hero Ninja Black !
Grats. ThAts pretty stacked, especially with all the box cards
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 10:56 AM #3576
LupinDaPatranger's Avatar
> LupinDaPatranger
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 21
LupinDaPatranger
Power Ranger
LupinDaPatranger's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 21



AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Best pull ever !

2 Legend Blue Dolphin
1 Hero Green Sai
1 Legend Ninja Red
2 Legend Ryusoul Gold Biribiri Soul
2 Extra Legend Pink Mask
1 Extra Legend Hyper ToQ #4
3 Extra Hero Go-On Black
2 Extra Hero Ninja Black !
You are gonna be swimming in Badges and Mana.
LupinDaPatranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 11:25 AM #3577
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815



Yeah i was really lucky. It also means i'll get a lot of Victory Coins XD
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2019, 12:57 PM #3578
Shirubaa's Avatar
> Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay
Shirubaa
Mr. Silver
Shirubaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,961
32 eBay



I got nada. Again. Back to 0 rainbow things too.
Shirubaa is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 04:17 AM #3579
AdamPark62's Avatar
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815
AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV
AdamPark62's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,815



Look like this week is not a Alliance Wars event since there's nothing to chose a side. It's a shame since you can get a lot of gems and yellow dia. It's also a good way to train a team you don't use that much.

Really hope it's not another giant battle event :/
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 04:19 AM #3580
toejammer's Avatar
> toejammer
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279
toejammer
Power Ranger
toejammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,279



AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Look like this week is not a Alliance Wars event since there's nothing to chose a side. It's a shame since you can get a lot of gems and yellow dia. It's also a good way to train a team you don't use that much.

Really hope it's not another giant battle event :/
Yeah i have no clue on what’s happening. Was looking forward to AW aswell.
toejammer is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.