RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:00 PM   #181
Rhonan
Super Beast On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc16 View Post
Man Bengals lost in a heartbreaker, reminds me of the Giants loss today by a FG.

Despite the Bengals leading for majority of the game, Aaron Rodgers led the Pack back with an OT win.
Every team in the AFC north lost today...
Rhonan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM   #182
PedroMcNamara
www.TaurianFilms.com

Did not expect my Broncos to play like shit today. Figured we would drop the Raiders game after winning against the Bills, ah well, hope they can learn from the ass whupping they got.

And man...the Jags on the Ravens....wow
PedroMcNamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM   #183
Rhonan
Super Beast On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMcNamara View Post
Did not expect my Broncos to play like shit today. Figured we would drop the Raiders game after winning against the Bills, ah well, hope they can learn from the ass whupping they got.

And man...the Jags on the Ravens....wow
Today was a very weird day for football.
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM   #184
Ankh Primo
R.I.P: Resides In Playboy

I knew it was premature to count the Redskins out, but I didn't see Oakland laying a total egg out there tonight.

Hopefully, that'll teach analysts not to judge so quickly or harshly. Then again, the Chiefs beating the Patriots two weeks ago should have taught them that...
Ankh Primo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:43 AM   #185
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Bizarro world for NFL Week 3. Case Keenum with over 300 yards passing and 3 TDs. No picks. Marcedes Lewis with a hat trick in London. We have seen a player record a hat trick for straight weeks so far this season. Raiders didn't show up on primetime. Jay Ajayi killed me in fantasy as his team couldn't beat the lowly Jets. Should've known an unpredictable week was coming when the 49ers/Rams played a 41-39 thriller on TNF.
chronoxiong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:51 AM   #186
SgtReed24
Power Ranger

Maybe my titans are better than I thought!

Looked pretty damn good against the seahawks after a slow first half for both teams.
SgtReed24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:33 AM   #187
Rhonan
Super Beast On!

It's only going to get weirder tonight. I wonder if the Cowboys learned their lesson or are the cards going to stomp them tonight?
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:20 PM   #188
Ankh Primo

Finally, the long ass game is over... So, did we just watch the end of Glennon's career? He was getting picked left and right.

And big ups to Aaron Jones helping up a Bear, especially on a night that Trevathan nearly killed a Packer.
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:15 PM   #189
hbgoo1975
Power Ranger

Packers won tonight and I am 1-0 so here are the rest of my picks. I got the Saints, Bengals, Cowboys, Lions, Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Titans, Bucs, Cards, Eagles, Raiders, Colts, Bills, and Skins are my upset picks.

Last edited by hbgoo1975; October 1st, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
hbgoo1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2017, 04:22 AM   #190
kc16
The Beast

Long and dull game, Packers won as expected. Praying Davante Adams is ok after that vicious hit. Luckily he is conscious and has movement in all extremities.
kc16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:00 AM   #191
PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger

as a 49ers fan, I know it's gonna be another shitty year, I don't see the 49ers improving as long as Jed York is in charge, I don't see any high quality coach wanting to coach for the 49ers after seeing how Jed York let go of Harbaugh.
PopCultureLover06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:12 PM   #192
kc16
The Beast

So many close games, hard to keep up. The Patriots lost after a comeback effort against the Panthers. The day I choose to bench Cam Newton he goes off, go figure. Cowboys are in a close one against the Rams and are currently losing. The Rams do look good I must say. Todd Gurley is playing great once again. He is literally carrrying my fantasy team. The Falcons lose to the Bills and also lose their two best receivers in Julio and Sanu, tough luck.

Off to watch the Giants vs Bucs.
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:23 PM   #193
Ankh Primo

Hoo-wee, the London game was not worth waking up for. The Dolphins looked awful out there, especially with the Saints not looking so hot themselves, yet New Orleans still managed to goose-egg them. Probably the most interesting thing was Howie Long saying he doesn't know why Adrian Peterson signed with the Saints - money, man. If a player can't be utilized properly, that's on the coaches, AP makes paper either way. And if you can get paid doing less than more, who wouldn't pick less?

The Cowboys game was surprising. I thought at 17-13 that Dallas would get their act together and pull away, but the Rams actually stayed tough and won a big one. I was really looking forward to a nailbiter ending, but Elliott couldn't get that 4th and 10 taken care of. McVay may well have secured his career with today's victory.

And didn't the Steelers and Ravens have a rivalry? Because Baltimore was not selling it. They couldn't even manage a meaningless 2-pt conversion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoMystechRanger View Post
Trevathan nearly killed a Packer.
And got suspended for it. Well done, NFL.
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:18 PM   #194
kc16
The Beast

Jeez we can’t buy a win. Another game winning FG to put us out. Plus the Eagles won, I think it’s time to put away my Giants playoff hopes.
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:29 PM   #195
Rhonan
Super Beast On!

We beat the Ravens and The Pats lost today. I am so happy.
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:30 PM   #196
Ankh Primo

Man, the Chargers try so mightily to get absolutely nowhere. The Eagles had their number from the start and just had to keep up that momentum to stay ahead the whole time. You can just tell what a crappy leader Rivers is by his complete meltdown over not being able to call a play.

And did the Raiders even want to win today? I saw zero effort. Not even from Manuel, finally getting a chance to do something with Carr going down. Yay for Pedro! One divisional rival down!
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM   #197
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

Guys, let this sink in. We suck more than the Jets. The Jets all offseason were being labeled as the worst team in the league coming into the season. Yet they are 2-2 and we are 0-4. It sucks to be a 49ers fan right now. I think I've seen enough of Hoyer. No passing TDs again and some horrible throws/mistakes. The defense tried their best and normally these kind of games should result in a win if the offense was able to score some TDs. But we can't. It's a shame.
chronoxiong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM   #198
Brown Ranger
Galaxy Storm in 2019

Damn! Houston sure put a whoopin' on Tennessee today.
Brown Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:01 PM   #199
⚡Dukemon

Gonna be a long year as a Giants fan....

That's two games we've lost that we should have won.
Dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:15 PM   #200
Rhonan
Super Beast On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukemon View Post
Gonna be a long year as a Giants fan....

That's two games we've lost that we should have won.
I am so sorry. Also, why does your head coach look like a used car salesman?