RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Merchandise
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old September 23rd, 2017, 12:10 PM   #3921
Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

I found Walgreens Exclusive Metallic Blue Ranger, but he seems to have his calves swapped. I compared him to Gamestop Exclusive Space Blue Ranger and found they are definitely reversed. You can tell because the boot cut joint never lines up just right with the knee. Anyone else have this problem with their MMPR and Metallic figures?
Larry Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM   #3922
NeoPhoenix86
Power Ranger

I feel out of place here. The only Power Ranger things I have seen at my Walgreens are leftover movie figures. Am I looking in the wrong aisle? lol
NeoPhoenix86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM   #3923
⚡Taichi
Bottle your emotions...

32 eBay
Lol! No you aren't... but here's the deal. Walgreens resets around this time for Christmas. So some stores haven't reset, in the middle of, or have. Sometimes, you just have to ask. I've found Walgreens employees... especially the managers in the vests to be very helpful. A lot of the stuff is in the back for stocking after the aisles have been reset, and they aren't afraid to look. Some will even tell you the day the truck arrives.

But here's your problem.

Walgreens typically shares stock. Meaning a wave of figures can be split between multiple stores. In the case of Dragon Ball Super... each store gets 2 figures. There's 3 in Series 2.... so you have to hunt cause the other store in the area might have the other figure.

In the metallics case... some stores seem to be getting them all, splitting them up, or in my case... getting MMPR White and Yellow instead. If there's 2 figures of anything... that's all they'll get till they sell. Some stores will order them, but only get what they get, they can't ask for specific figures.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:25 PM   #3924
Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

I went to two Walgreens in my "area." Both had a full case of both Metallics and Dragon Stars.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM   #3925
⚡Taichi
Bottle your emotions...

32 eBay
Yeah, DRW found full cases too... but also friends in bigger cities that are seeing the 2 per store. Definitely wasn't saying that there couldn't be full waves.

Probably has to do with location and how much stock they move. I have 5 within a 10 mile round trip and know for a fact they share stock.

And don't take that offensively, totally not my goal. Some stores are getting full cases, some share stock. Walgreens is weird.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM   #3926
Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

I also wasn't trying to offend anyone! I hope that isn't how I came off.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 06:37 PM   #3927
⚡Taichi
Bottle your emotions...

32 eBay
I thought the way I worded my response sounded like I was was coming off offensive lol!! We're cool! Glad neither one of us took offense! Haha!
Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:05 PM   #3928
TheTerrorToad87
Mmm...Power Rangers....

eBay
I've only found one metallic figure so far, a blue ranger in a smashed up box.
TheTerrorToad87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:22 PM   #3929
TheDub
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryloBen View Post
we don't need ANOTHER wave of MMPR personally..
I COMPLETELY agree with this....unless its the original movie costumes.
TheDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM   #3930
mateo360
Morphin back into action

eBay
No No see, they are making Metallic Armor versions from season 3. Got to represent the glitter costumes some how
mateo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:10 AM   #3931
Autobot032
VIP Rider

eBay
Movie red helmet at Mentor TRU. Full set of movie Legacy figures (including red!) They even restocked the Thunder Megazord. (There's like 4 of 'em there.)
Autobot032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM   #3932
CryloBen
Uuza Douza Uru Zanga

eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDub View Post
I COMPLETELY agree with this....unless its the original movie costumes.
I don't think you know what the phrase, completely agree means then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
I found Walgreens Exclusive Metallic Blue Ranger, but he seems to have his calves swapped. I compared him to Gamestop Exclusive Space Blue Ranger and found they are definitely reversed. You can tell because the boot cut joint never lines up just right with the knee. Anyone else have this problem with their MMPR and Metallic figures?
They aren't exclusive... not sure why you're calling them exclusives.
CryloBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:26 AM   #3933
Silver_Tiger
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo360 View Post
No No see, they are making Metallic Armor versions from season 3. Got to represent the glitter costumes some how
Now you know people would lose there minds over those figures if they retained the chrome paint job and weapons lol lets be real
Silver_Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM   #3934
MegaBlue
That Mut-Org Guy

The Walgreens in Lorain, OH, had the Metallic Blue and Pink out this morning at $20 each, with the only other PR figures there being the Nutcracker NSt Rangers.

Edit: ...Makes me wonder why I can't remember which Walgreens I visited. I was at the Lorain one by the old Super Kmart, not Avon Lake. Whoops!
MegaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #3935
Larry Koopa
Olive Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
I thought the way I worded my response sounded like I was was coming off offensive lol!! We're cool! Glad neither one of us took offense! Haha!
We rule at being inoffensive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryloBen View Post
They aren't exclusive... not sure why you're calling them exclusives.
I was being hilarious. I know they aren't actually exclusive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
I can confirm now that they are designed to come reversed like this. I tried to switch them back but the pegs are different sizes. If you check your male MMPR Legacy figures, I suspect you'll find that their boots are all irreparably flawed by design.

Last edited by Larry Koopa; Yesterday at 04:20 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #3936
Kylash327
No fancy avatar for me :(

Went to 6 different Walgreens and all I found were 15 White Rangers... just trying to find metallic yellow ;_;
Kylash327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #3937
Kaboom
Power Ranger

Found two Reds, two Blacks, and a Yellow at one store (left the duplicates), and one lone Blue at another, and empty spots on the shelf or no spot on the shelf at a few others. Just happy I just need one more.
Kaboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:43 AM   #3938
noggind614
Mountain Blaster Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBlue View Post
The Walgreens in Lorain, OH, had the Metallic Blue and Pink out this morning at $20 each, with the only other PR figures there being the Nutcracker NSt Rangers.

Edit: ...Makes me wonder why I can't remember which Walgreens I visited. I was at the Lorain one by the old Super Kmart, not Avon Lake. Whoops!
Well that's not too far for me. Maybe it's time to go looking around my neck of the woods.
noggind614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #3939
Dino_Ranger_White
White Ranger_Dino Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylash327 View Post
Went to 6 different Walgreens and all I found were 15 White Rangers... just trying to find metallic yellow ;_;
PM'd you
Dino_Ranger_White is offline   Reply With Quote