RangerBoard

Go Back   RangerBoard > Forums > Discussions
Register Rules/FAQ VIP Membership Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Old September 25th, 2017, 05:51 AM   #6181
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoxiong View Post
I can't believe Brock Lesnar retained against Stroman. That finish was underwhelming. Ugh. I seriously want the Title off Lesnar now. I miss seeing the Title being defended regularly! Also felt the match was boring as there was no gimmick involved which kinda exposed Stroman in a way too. Not good.
You had 2 legit hot and over guys with Joe and Braun that could of "slayed the beast". But Brock wont drop the belt on til Mania vs Roman. Cause Vince needs to give Roman his 3rd torch passing moment in 12 months. Cause that will work. Seriously when smarks are mad that you "buried John Cena" you failed Vince.
powerpackers90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:09 AM   #6182
PedroMcNamara
www.TaurianFilms.com

That powerbomb spot to Nia was nasty. Hope she is OK since then....but man if not in that match with that kinda display, wtf will she get the belt? When she first showed up I was not a fan but she has more than won me over in the past several months with her ring work and her look. Hoping for the women's belt sooner than later.
PedroMcNamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:19 AM   #6183
rocky505
Writer of PRLW

Roman winning after being hit with 4 AA's does nothing but make Cena look weak, same for Strowman who hit Lesnar with 3 Powerslams and yet their opponents only land 1 or 2 of their finishers and win.

Most of the matches last night were good or decent, but the finishes were just aggravating.
rocky505 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:24 AM   #6184
The 2nd Evil
Where Is Your Santa, Now?

Far and away, the most amusing thing to come out of last night is how the entire Cruiserweight roster was complaining about Enzo being the champ, except for Akita Tozawa who says he likes him.
The 2nd Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:49 AM   #6185
Green1
Green Ranger Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Evil View Post
Far and away, the most amusing thing to come out of last night is how the entire Cruiserweight roster was complaining about Enzo being the champ, except for Akita Tozawa who says he likes him.
I found it funny that they completely ignored Tozawa's reign, when saying that Neville had held it since the Rumble.
Green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:45 PM   #6186
oldranger25
Power Ranger

Just been reading that Cesaro didn't so much break his front teeth in that spot during the Tag Title match, more that the teeth got jacked 3mm into his upper jaw which had to have hurt like hell
oldranger25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:52 PM   #6187
wizard
Shit Poster

oh god. I'd rather they got knocked out!
wizard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 01:59 PM   #6188
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
Miz and Maryse aren't the only WWE couple expecting. (And no, it's not John and Nikki.)

GoldAnyRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #6189
rocky505
Writer of PRLW

Matt Hardy on his Twitter confirmed that he and Jeff will be a part of the WWE 2K18 roster in one of the DLC packs. Nothing else about the DLC packs has been revealed.
rocky505 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:14 PM   #6190
The 2nd Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldranger25 View Post
Just been reading that Cesaro didn't so much break his front teeth in that spot during the Tag Title match, more that the teeth got jacked 3mm into his upper jaw which had to have hurt like hell
Just reading this nearly made me vomit. Two things that make me squeamish are anything that happens to the teeth and eyes.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM   #6191
darkshadowranger
Give me vodka.

The Bullet Club & Cody Rhodes have announced they will be at Raw tonight.

I sense it being a lot like DX going to WCW back in the 90s. http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/8853...ses-bcinvasion

Jeff Hardy is to have surgery and will be out for 6 months.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/8853...equire-surgery
darkshadowranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #6192
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
Roman winning after being hit with 4 AA's does nothing but make Cena look weak, same for Strowman who hit Lesnar with 3 Powerslams and yet their opponents only land 1 or 2 of their finishers and win.
Yeah but that's been Roman's big matches build up this year. With both Taker and Cena his promos have been about how easy he's going to be.... and then he proves it by being untouchable.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM   #6193
The 2nd Evil

Neville just ascended from King Of The Cruiserweights into God Of The Cruiserweights.

I think that was his Face theme at the end, too.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:40 PM   #6194
QuadraRanger
99%

If this was, in fact, a double turn, it was done beautifully. Enzo needs a nice, lengthy heel run to build back up his credibility again.
QuadraRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:54 PM   #6195
The 2nd Evil

Enzo has always been a heel to me.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:57 PM   #6196
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadraRanger View Post
If this was, in fact, a double turn, it was done beautifully. Enzo needs a nice, lengthy heel run to build back up his credibility again.
Yeah I never seen a double turn like that. Where a whole division turned face on a guy.

Also WWE are big hypocrites tonight. Cause for those that dont know the Bullet Club invaded Raw by showing up in the parking and basically did the same thing DX did to WCW. And WWE ignored them and didnt let them in. You know the thing they crap on WCW for doing when DX invaded. Even calling WCW "cowards" for not letting DX into Nitro.

Last edited by powerpackers90; September 25th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM   #6197
The 2nd Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpackers90 View Post
Yeah I never seen a double turn like that. Where a whole division turned face on a guy.
Or as someone on F.A.N. put it, he really became king of the Cruiserweights and united the entire division against Enzo.

I really hope he answers AJ's open challenge
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:59 PM   #6198
Lee Noire
I think. Therefore I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpackers90 View Post

Also WWE are big hypocrites tonight. Cause for those that dont know the Bullet Club invaded Raw by showing up in the parking and basically did the same thing DX did to WCW. And WWE ignored them and didnt let them in. You know the thing they crap on WCW for doing when DX invaded. Even calling WCW "cowards" for not letting DX into Nitro.

I mean I could see if this was a real fighting for our jobs situation like it was back in the day, WWE doesn't really gain anything from this now. Vince probably didn't even know they were there.
Lee Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM   #6199
CheckeredRanger
OMG THIS IS SO EPIC!!11!!

If a news story broke that Enzo had sex with a transvestite hooker and snorted cocaine off the Cruiserweight title I would have no trouble believing it to be true

Because that sounds like something he would do

Side note-if Enzo really did cheat on Liv Morgan,then he is a certified douche and a bonafide moron,and YOU CAN`T TEACH THAT!

Last edited by CheckeredRanger; September 25th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
CheckeredRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:33 PM   #6200
powerpackers90
AngelGroveRadioPodcast

Also here's going be a funny Roman fact. If he and Brock do main event Mania. He would join Hogan as the only man that main event'ed 4 Manias in a row. Yes not even Bret, Austin, and Cena can say that.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Noire View Post
I mean I could see if this was a real fighting for our jobs situation like it was back in the day, WWE doesn't really gain anything from this now. Vince probably didn't even know they were there.
Well it's not over nothing. WWE is making basically knock off Bullet Club merch with the Balor Club, The Club, Anderson and Gallows, and AJ merch. While giving the BC C&Ds over umbrella's, Croch Chops, and last names.

Tags
dummy yeah!, jinder unhindered, lance catamaran, team d i whyyy?, tex ferguson