Menu

Closed

Old October 5th, 2017, 04:13 PM #5441
> BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK

BlueMystechRanger
#JusticeForK

Zeddykins wrote: View Post

Another fun idea would've to use Bioman or Jetman suits, since they were both considered at some point.
I'm still a little disappointed (though not surprised) that that isn't the direction they were going in. I wonder if that was at least considered.
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:18 PM #5442
> Allio
Power Ranger

Allio
Power Ranger

if anything I would have liked a bit of variation in the suits like in the pink mini
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:31 PM #5443
> Tanavar
Power Ranger

Tanavar
Power Ranger

Allio wrote: View Post

if anything I would have liked a bit of variation in the suits like in the pink mini
a touch of variety in the suits ala the pink mini or wild west rangers would have been for the best
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM #5444
> MagnaChipster
keep your cape on batbot

MagnaChipster
keep your cape on batbot

Wow! OK, lots of new things to digest.

So, male pink. That's pretty cool, even if the "I'm a MAN and I'm PINK" joke does bug me a little. Also kind of sucks that we get cool things like male pink and female black when odds are they're not gonna make it out of this mission. Oh well, still excited to see what they're like!

So...Lord Drakkon. Yeah, Kyle did mention he'd be back, but I thought it would be a little longer than...what, ten issues? I don't hate the guy but I'm a little wary of how much more they'll do with him. Given how much merch and exposure he's gotten lately, he's probably gonna have a bigger presence than we thought. Guess we'll see how that goes.

Super excited for the archive art though! And it's awesome they're remastering the old comics. Nice little nod to their elders
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:08 PM #5445
> JNTA1234
Power Ranger

JNTA1234
Power Ranger

IF Lord Drakkon's return makes sense for the story, then that's fine.

Also
Female Red, male Pink AND female Black? It's pretty obvious what they're doing, and you know what....that's okay, it's still gonna be a good story.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM #5446
> Finlaena
Strange Magic

Finlaena
Strange Magic

Random Thought:

I'll only accept the return of Drakkon this early, if it ends about 1-2 issues in with Lord Zedd impaling him on the end of his staff. I ain't a fan of Zedd and still think his introduction in the Boom canon should be held off a little longer, but I'll gladly take him over Drakkon at this point.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:26 PM #5447
> MagnaChipster
keep your cape on batbot

MagnaChipster
keep your cape on batbot

Finlaena wrote: View Post

Random Thought:

I'll only accept the return of Drakkon this early, if it ends about 1-2 issues in with Lord Zedd impaling him on the end of his staff. I ain't a fan of Zedd and still think his introduction in the Boom canon should be held off a little longer, but I'll gladly take him over Drakkon at this point.
I don't know what exactly I want with Drakkon but...MAN would that be an awesome introduction!
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM #5448
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

The archive collection might be tempting if it has some of the weird teamups in it like Masked Rider and Beetleborgs.
Especially if it is able to print stuff that never made it to press in the first place. Like the Youngblood teamup. Would love whatever drafts of those comics included.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:47 PM #5449
> OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

OmniMystechRanger
SPECIAL MODERATOR, LORD, MASTER & BOSS OF STUPID UGLY FACE: GREENBEASTFIST & HASSO PRIMO

DrGreenEvil wrote: View Post

The archive collection might be tempting if it has some of the weird teamups in it like Masked Rider and Beetleborgs.
Especially if it is able to print stuff that never made it to press in the first place. Like the Youngblood teamup. Would love whatever drafts of those comics included.
Hope archive edition reprint all powerrangers/kamenriderdragonknight/maskedrider/vrtroopers/beetleborgs/losluchadores/mysticknight/ninjaturtles from the first 3 movie an show!
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:59 PM #5450
> Kaigan
Banned

Kaigan
Banned

OmniMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Hope archive edition reprint all powerrangers/kamenriderdragonknight/maskedrider/vrtroopers/beetleborgs/losluchadores/mysticknight/ninjaturtles from the first 3 movie an show!
I'm sure that's exactly what's happening.
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM #5451
> Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Peter
"Stegosaurus!"

Finlaena wrote: View Post

Random Thought:

That's a comic that I would push people out of the way to purchase.
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:11 PM #5452
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

I hope they do after a series of stories to finish other plot!
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:39 PM #5453
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

OmniMystechRanger wrote: View Post

Hope archive edition reprint all power rangers/kamen rider dragon knight/masked rider/vr troopers/beetleborgs/los luchadores/mystic knight/ninja turtles from the first 3 movie and show!
Next time, use the space bar plus "and" has a D in the end. It's not "an", it's "and".

Out of those shows, only Power Rangers, Masked Rider, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs and Ninja Turtles had their own comics. There were never comics for Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, Los Luchadores and Mystic Knights.
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:42 PM #5454
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

AdrenalineRush wrote: View Post

Next time, use the space bar plus "and" has a D in the end. It's not "an", it's "and".

Out of those shows, only Power Rangers, Masked Rider, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs and Ninja Turtles had their own comics. There were never comics for Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, Los Luchadores and Mystic Knights.
That why add some original comics on what ya said, then finish the other plots from the various comics not finished, an then huge mega story with it all!
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:48 PM #5455
> Shaman-aka-King
VIP Rider

Shaman-aka-King
VIP Rider

You do understand that won't happen, do you?
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM #5456
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

Shaman-aka-King wrote: View Post

You do understand that won't happen, do you?
Never say never on mega story, it could happen!
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:50 PM #5457
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

AdrenalineRush wrote: View Post

I think he was making fun of me and my comment. But whatevs.

Actually, some stand alone volumes of the previous PR teamups could be cool. Have them be their own thing instead of taking up space in the Archive volumes.
Would give it space for the possible Youngblood stuff.

I have this image of a JLU-type cover for it. MMPR in the middle with Beetleborgs and Youngblood characters standing behind them, looking ready to run into battle.
(Too bad the Kamen Rider creater hates Masked Rider with the passion of infinite burning suns or he could be on the cover as well.)
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:54 PM #5458
> OmniMystechRanger

OmniMystechRanger

I think he was making fun of me and my comment. But whatevs.

Actually, some stand alone volumes of the previous PR teamups could be cool. Have them be their own thing instead of taking up space in the Archive volumes.
Would give it space for the possible Youngblood stuff.

I have this image of a JLU-type cover for it. MMPR in the middle with Beetleborgs and Youngblood characters standing behind them, looking ready to run into battle.
(Too bad the Kamen Rider creater hates Masked Rider with the passion of infinite burning suns or he could be on the cover as well.)
Actually I wasnt making fun of ya, I was serious, instead of cover, have huge 6 page poster that fold out in the book with them all on it? But after this archive is printed, do new archive an start mega story!
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM #5459
> AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

AdrenalineRush
Power Ranger

Too bad the Kamen Rider creater hates Masked Rider with the passion of infinite burning suns or he could be on the cover as well.
I'm pretty sure that's been debunked. Same with that "Jetman was almost adapted into a PR series" thing.
Old October 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM #5460
> DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

DrGreenEvil
The Good Doctor

^Ok... Throw him on the cover too!
Like I said - Lets JLU this b!***!!
Closed