Home Menu

Menu

Old March 18th, 2019, 03:29 AM #1941
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

Though, if they do eventually add Thrax, I really hope it's Thong Thrax...

...and not "the character designer was clearly going through some shit" Crotch Grate Thrax.

...why does the thing covering up Thrax's "magic wand" look exactly like Zedd's mouth?
MegaZeo is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2019, 06:53 AM #1942
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

MegaZeo wrote: View Post

...why does the thing covering up Thrax's "magic wand" look exactly like Zedd's mouth?
Most kids go through a phase where they get angry at their parents and want them to "suck it". It's just teenage rebellion that Thrax never really got over. Or maybe it's an homage to his dad cause he's gone on to a better/worse place, haha!
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2019, 03:13 PM #1943
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

So Ecliptor dropped Friday. Actually faced one as leader, and an assist(in different battles) yesterday. Managed to beat the leader. But it doesn't seem like there's a moveset video for him which is weird and a shame. But they also put him out, one of the deals at least, for 700 crystals to get 25 shards of both leader and assist. The other two are pricier with real money but get a bunch more shards and warrior boost. I've kinda thought about getting another iTunes card so I can get enough to buy the 700 crystal deal, but not that sure. Admittedly even if I get him, I probably wouldn't use him immediately beyond maybe trying him a time or two.

Right now I'm sorta floundering on settling into new characters. Was going with the same ones for the longest time, then I started using new ones like I enjoy Jack(Hyperforce Yellow), even though he's only lv 2, and I like using RJ even if he's not as reliable. Plus it's RJ. But none that I've really settled down with exactly. I've been trying to give Wes a shot, but the other issue beyond just the leaders, is the assists. I've tended to stick with the same ones and just swapping leaders but I know I need to branch out more. So it puts me in a bad spot in terms of maintaining my usual level since I tend to just get my butt kicked even more and thus drop when trying to do the daily missions. But we'll see. Sadly I don't have the coins or essences to really upgrade any more characters so just have to go with what I got. I do kinda like DT Black assist. Nothing amazing, but has been somewhat solid so I might keep him around for awhile. And I've tried using Slayer, though I'm not that great with her playstyle yet I get annoyed facing her, go figure. But since her shards keep sporadically dropping I might get to leveling her up some more when I can afford it so who knows. The other I might try is Cassie since I get a ton of shards for her. Which is annoying cause it just demonstrates the unbalanced nature of their 'random tables' for loot. But hey, whatever I guess. So yeah, I've used her a little in the past after she launched but never dedicated time to her.

Sadly I haven't played my main, Kat, in ages. Even the defender mission I tend to go with Jack. I still like Kat, but nowadays I find her more of a struggle when going against people. Not sure if I have a real replacement Main though, but we'll see.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 04:36 AM #1944
> SanShouXMA
Power Ranger

SanShouXMA
Power Ranger

Hey guys! Just downloaded this game recently and have been trying to play with MMPR Green. Have been having a hard time with him and canít seem to win consistently. He has a lot of yellow attacks and a really lame shield breaker attack. Does anyone here have any good tips on how to win with him? His assists are RJ and Gia. However, Iíve also played with RJ as a leader and have been doing better than MMPR Green.
SanShouXMA is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:51 PM #1945
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

Tomorrow we're getting Dragon Shield Jason!!!

Definitely buying him. He'll be my new main along with MMPR Red and Zeo Gold
TyrannoRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 01:55 AM #1946
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

TyrannoRanger wrote: View Post

Tomorrow we're getting Dragon Shield Jason!!!

Definitely buying him. He'll be my new main along with MMPR Red and Zeo Gold
Huh. From what I can see it looks like he'll actually be different from normal Red and not just a clone, which is nice.

No reveal trailer for him, though, and still none for Ecliptor. I wonder why.
Old April 12th, 2019, 06:35 AM #1947
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

MegaZeo wrote: View Post

Huh. From what I can see it looks like he'll actually be different from normal Red and not just a clone, which is nice.

No reveal trailer for him, though, and still none for Ecliptor. I wonder why.
he a super mode too
Old April 12th, 2019, 08:15 AM #1948
> RiffRanger
Justice For No One

RiffRanger
Justice For No One

We donít have representation from every season, but sure, cram in more glorified repaints.
RiffRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 02:44 PM #1949
> MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

MegaZeo
Shattered Plot

At least this one isn't a clone like Leanbow was. That makes it a little easier to swallow, at least for me. I'm sure we'll start getting more unique characters once Battle For the Grid has settled... I mean, we did just get Ecliptor, after all.
Old April 12th, 2019, 03:17 PM #1950
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Here's his full moveset video.

https://twitter.com/PRLegacyWars/sta...80922899009537
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 04:26 PM #1951
> TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

TyrannoRanger
Power Ranger

fyi, Jason is available for FREE for winning 12 battles in the challenge. You can lose up to 9 battles before your wins get reset

There are NO block assists in this challene. it is fucking beautiful. I was able to win with no issue

Then his warrior boost is available for about 8,000 crystals. I was able to get that with my daily rewards for VIP. I've been saving crystals for awhile

I got Jason and his warrior boost 100% for free (aside from the 20 a month I spend on VIP)

Tags
beetle blaster badass, chicken ranger, legacy wars, samurai beetle = ouch