Home Menu

Menu

Old February 20th, 2019, 02:28 PM #1601
> RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter

RitoRevolto
Bumbling henchposter

TheTerrorToad87 wrote: View Post

Yeah it's fine to have to wait in line for merch, because you can do that at any point during the weekend. But to have to wait hours just to get in at all? That is what really sucks.
Fair, but on the other hand, that line was usually super long, so standing in it took away time from other things. I had to stand in it twice, since they gave me the wrong-sized shirts and such.
RitoRevolto is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:54 AM #1602
> ⚡OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay
OmegaRangerRed

32 eBay

Personally, I've long thought they give away too much "swag" anyway. If a couple go there, expecially if on a gold or platinum ticket, they literally need an extra suitcase on the way back just all the different shirts and hoodies received.
OmegaRangerRed is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:10 AM #1603
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

PopCultureLover06 wrote: View Post

oh well, to each their own, it sounds like you share the mindset and i assume its common for others as well, one guy told me he would meet Amy Jo under 2 conditions, if she was to attend a local show, convention, within his city, town, region, or state, or if she attended PMC, PMC is the only show, convention he is willing to travel or commute long distance to.

But ya i wonder if Amy Jo has something against the West Coast, since there are plenty of conventions, shows that don't revolve around Power Rangers on the West Coast and yet she still hasn't done an Con appearence on the West Coast yet. I didn't fly to the East Coast to meet her, i flew from California to Texas to meet her, while Texas is a Western region state, it's obviously not the West Coast.
Her, Jdf, and Steve Cardenas are currently in hawaii doing a con together. But Iíve noticed that both jdf and ajj have been so secluded from steve from what I seen..

I seen both their comic con schedules and jdf and ajj are doing photo ops together but without steve... thats half of an mmpr team, why not do ops with all 3? . is Ajj only comfortable with jdf or something? Lol

Last edited by mmprfan09; February 23rd, 2019 at 08:46 AM.
mmprfan09 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2019, 02:00 PM #1604
> PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger

PopCultureLover06
Power Ranger

mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

Her, Jdf, and Steve Cardenas are currently in hawaii doing a con together. But Iíve noticed that both jdf and ajj have been so secluded from steve from what I seen..

I seen both their comic con schedules and jdf and ajj are doing photo ops together but without steve... thats half of an mmpr team, why not do ops with all 3? . is Ajj only comfortable with jdf or something? Lol
I do know that last year she was at Lexington Con, Catherine Sutherland, Karan Ashley and Walter Jones were there as well, I think she was secluded from them as well, but not entirely sure, would have to speak to someone who is a witness and was in attendance there, it seems the only people she will associate herself with at events or conventions, shows, are JDF and David Yost, or just keep to herself if she's the only Ranger actor/actress there.

It has been quite evident for a while now that JDF and David Yost are her ranger co-stars that she is the closest with and keeps in touch with the most, which makes sense because they were her longest-running co-stars on the show.

But it does make you wonder if Amy or JDF have something against certain ranger co-stars when attending events, cons, etc.
PopCultureLover06 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
bring deodorant, morphicon 6, wear deodorant