Old Yesterday, 03:16 AM #4361
> HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

HowlingSnail
Power Ranger

Here's all the ones I can think of:

sentai:
Basco can speak English.
Escape is a bit of a language buff, and has studied various languages, including English. Going by her Instagram she's been attending Chinese classes recently.
Male Kyoryu Cyan for obvious reasons.
Hammie and spada both can. (Tetsuji grew up in New York, and sakurako went to a school that put a huge focus on English) I dunno about stinger. Although in one of his live streams, Yosuke did do a decent rendition of Bruno Mars' Lazy song.

Rider:

Kabuto is fluent.
I think Wizard knows a decent amount.
I wanna say I've seen Zangetsu do some.
Genm speaks English and sounds like Michael Jackson when he does.
Poppy said she couldn't once in a live stream, but at the end of the show wrote a brief English message to fans, and has expressed an interest numerous times in improving it. When she did a Q+A recently she did her best to answer all the English ones too.
Nico on her last birthday wrote a message in (broken) English thanking fans.

And for fun, the people who definitely don't:

Princess shinken Red I think mentioned once it was her worst subject at school.

Momoninger has said numerous times she doesn't know English. When she visited California recently she watched some English cartoons to prepare, and her reaction on Twitter was something like "Lol I don't understand any of this". When doing a recent Q+A for the English questions she started writing "I don't understand" in Japanese, before just putting a smiley face.

starninger doesn't, because come on, listen to him struggle through stuff in Ninninger.

Zyuoh shark said when asked in a live stream that she doesn't.
HowlingSnail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM #4362
> QueenBee9
Power Ranger

QueenBee9
Power Ranger

I really wish M.A.O. would come out to the States for a Power Morphicon at some point. I would love to meet her as she is my favorite Yellow Sentai actor.
QueenBee9 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM #4363
> EndouKouichirou
Power Ranger

EndouKouichirou
Power Ranger

SpandexSuperFan wrote: View Post

My Timeranger viewing has continued. I'm not even halfway through the show and it's already blowing my mind with how engaging it is. Yuri is very different then the usual bubbly airhead pinkies. She's one of those rare tough pinks. She just might be more serious then Mako from Shinkenger. That's really the only other "tough" pink ranger I've seen so far. Tatsuya is a interesting Red Ranger too. Seems like he has family issues with his rich father. I hope that's explored more. Even Ayase, who was my current least favorite of the bunch turned it around in just one episode. The villain Dolnero isn't just a one dimensional bad guy. Even he's being fleshed out with relationships between him and Monsters of the week. What a concept.

The plots have been good. The Timerangers have rules to follow via the timeline making their adventures restricted in some senses. It's been really well done so far. They even have a reporter in yellow trying to find out who they are. Toku April is what I want to call her. Timeranger also has some really weird foot soldiers too.
I wish I could go back to when I watched Timeranger for the first time and how it blew MY mind. Hate to break it to you but it'll probably ruin other sentai for you lol. It kinda did for me. You will not be disappointed I guarantee.

Yuri was a whole different pink and I think her character is probably why we'd get a tough scary pink once in a while. Mako was tough but she ain't that scary tbh. Sakura of Boukenger was quite more on Yuri's level. I watched Boukenger as a kid and not gonna lie, Sakura used to give me the chills a lot. Tsukasa this year is also a tough pink and sort of on their league I guess. She's not on their level of scary but slapping Keichiro on his face pretty much gets her there lol.
EndouKouichirou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 09:05 AM #4364
> Merlin
Blades of Legend

Merlin
Blades of Legend

Oh my gawd I cannot believe I found this after all these years.

Remember Takashi, the greatest marriage slash bromance before Nagance in Kyuranger? They even had that episode where they raised little Taro and he called Satoru "Mom" and Eiji "Dad."

God did we have a field day with the caption thread back then...or just me.
Merlin is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old Today, 09:40 AM #4365
> timegold
Destroyer of Particles

timegold
Destroyer of Particles

Merlin wrote: View Post

https://i.imgur.com/rpfbSbj.png

Oh my gawd I cannot believe I found this after all these years.

Remember Takashi, the greatest marriage slash bromance before Nagance in Kyuranger? They even had that episode where they raised little Taro and he called Satoru "Mom" and Eiji "Dad."

God did we have a field day with the caption thread back then...or just me.
Who needs a caption thread when it already says "Precious"?

But hey, maybe we can see how far they take their "unlimited Bouken Spirits".
timegold is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
a 40 year toy commercial, debating over spandex, destroyallchildren, liveman why have you?, nokidsallowed, thebestsentaithread, theoptimalsentaithread, xistheobjectlygoodsentai