Home Menu

Menu

Old August 12th, 2018, 12:14 PM #721
> Yamato
Fire in the hole!

Yamato
Fire in the hole!

It sucks that sale have not really been that great. I personally think the Dial Fighters and Trigger Machines are a nice gimmick.

I haven't bought any toys for ages and I fell way behind on the show but I've been eyeing up X Emperor for ages. I promised myself I'd catch up on the show first, see if I like the mecha/gimmick then maybe buy it. I've watched multiple reviews of Good Cool Striker VSX. It's really grown on me as a design.
Yamato is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2018, 12:22 PM #722
> Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

My God, I'm really in the path of no-return. Just pre-ordered the LupinRex minipla and I'm eyeing the PatoKaiser and auxiliary zords ones

By the way, can I combine the individual zords of LupinRex's minipla with the GoodStriker body from the PatoKaiser's?

As I said I'm fairly new in the whole thing
Spider-Phoenix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2018, 02:01 PM #723
> zZigxZagz
Gattai!

zZigxZagz
Gattai!

AnAlpha wrote: View Post

All the hate my TQGs got and they still kicked ass in toy sales
The saying "Japan loves trains" is real, never doubt it again .

Yamato wrote: View Post

It sucks that sale have not really been that great. I personally think the Dial Fighters and Trigger Machines are a nice gimmick.

I haven't bought any toys for ages and I fell way behind on the show but I've been eyeing up X Emperor for ages. I promised myself I'd catch up on the show first, see if I like the mecha/gimmick then maybe buy it. I've watched multiple reviews of Good Cool Striker VSX. It's really grown on me as a design.

Just do it. VSX may be not the top tier in my book as G12 or Samurai Ha-Oh (that ceiling is very high) but it still really good, you also get the X Changer, too. One thing I hate is the X Trains, although are considered as Changer, there is no on/off button on it, cheap@ss Bandai always find a way to cut cost.

At the end of the day, it just sad that with VSX, you still have 8 aux mechs sitting there (if you're into getting everything). Bandai must have expected us to buy multiple Goodstrikers but I'm not that rich and the Q1 toy sale might prove it.

Spider-Phoenix wrote: View Post

My God, I'm really in the path of no-return. Just pre-ordered the LupinRex minipla and I'm eyeing the PatoKaiser and auxiliary zords ones

By the way, can I combine the individual zords of LupinRex's minipla with the GoodStriker body from the PatoKaiser's?

As I said I'm fairly new in the whole thing
Yes, you can do it, they use the same connector to let us mix and match and welcome to the club .

-----------------------

Just got minpla SP1 and really pleased with it . Just don't know when will SP2/3/4 be announced or not. Bandai, please don't play with my heart .
zZigxZagz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:29 AM #724
> Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

Spider-Phoenix
XY&Z

I've paid the LupinRex minipla. There's no way back now
Spider-Phoenix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote