32 eBay

Yep got my order in for the Changer!
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:20 AM #42
> Yamato
King of the Pirates

Yamato
King of the Pirates

Ordered all toys from HLJ including the vinyl figures. Dinosaur Sentai has me sold. LuPato lost me a while back but Ryuusouger looks so good.
Yamato is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:39 AM #43
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

I also pre ordered everything on HLJ except the 3 Knights set and Saber Lance since the pre orders for those toys aren't available yet. Not sure why since the 2nd Ryu Soul pack is already available for pre order even if the release date is April.
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2018, 06:09 AM #44
> TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!

TZKBTJ
Go Go Power Rangers!

Edit: Never mind.
TZKBTJ is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:19 AM #45
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

I also pre ordered everything on HLJ except the 3 Knights set and Saber Lance since the pre orders for those toys aren't available yet. Not sure why since the 2nd Ryu Soul pack is already available for pre order even if the release date is April.
Bandai is holding off officially announcing the mecha; once they're announced, you'll see those preorders go up.
Dukemon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:20 AM #46
> Cosmo773
Power Ranger

Cosmo773
Power Ranger

AdamPark62 wrote: View Post

Those will go live in February (according to the catalog) when the mecha is also revealed in the monthly magazines. Everything that is up for pre-order now was shown in the magazines.
Cosmo773 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2018, 07:24 AM #47
> NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

here is the vid of the toy dispaly, if not posed allready...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0J...ature=youtu.be
NEWRANGER is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2018, 08:19 AM #48
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

NEWRANGER wrote: View Post

here is the vid of the toy dispaly, if not posed allready...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0J...ature=youtu.be
Everything is so pretty. No regrets. I just put my order in for the SH figures and Gashapon Set 1 through Tokullectibles.

Outside of SG Set 1 and magazine exclusives, I'm all squared away. I'm just at about $500 spent on the line, which is almost twice the amount Lupato cost me out the gate.

Last edited by Dukemon; December 28th, 2018 at 08:45 AM.
Old December 28th, 2018, 07:23 PM #49
> NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

NEWRANGER
Power Ranger

I really am only ip for the ryusouls and mecha. I really hope it wount be that much for me. 500 is a lot to start. have fun with them.

I really am happy that the souls have clips in the feet! love the vid though.
NEWRANGER is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2018, 02:14 AM #50
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

There was a Ryuusouger update to Bandaiís B-Boys blog, introducing the totally-not-Ranger-Keys and their functionality.

https://www.b-boys.jp/series/sentai/topics/detail/670/

Last edited by Morgan Lamia; December 29th, 2018 at 02:28 AM.
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old December 29th, 2018, 06:38 PM #51
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

Gashapon Soul Set 2 listed for April. 6 souls, like Set 1. This doesnít include possible rares.
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:51 AM #52
> AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

AdamPark62
Mastodonth,Zeo Ranger IV

I forgot the mecha weren't in the scans XD

Seems like the Ryu Souls packs are on "Order stop" on HLJ. They're probably gonna get more later, but i like to think it's a good sign for the sales ^^
AdamPark62 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 12:40 PM #53
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

https://twitter.com/therealmatthunt/...841584128?s=21

New Soul revealed through Bandai Candy toys. No name, but it looks like a bird. Red Archaeopteryx?
Old December 30th, 2018, 09:38 PM #54
> zZigxZagz
Gattai!

zZigxZagz
Gattai!

This is a new bold move from Bandai. Red mechas that can transforms into robot on its own are not new but still rare, only RyuseiOh and Go-Buster Aceso far but they've never considered the official main robot of the year because the main robots of each respective series are pretty big upgrade: DairenOh and Go-Buster Oh which imo feels significant bigger and stronger than regular main robot from the rest of the series.

With these 2 above examples and KishiRyuuOh is considered official main robot of the year kinds of underwhelming. The combination of the main robot has nowhere to be seen, the rest 4 individual mecha are treated like auxiliary mecha from the beginning is also new. As a fan of sentai combination robot, I kind of shock to see this development. Of course KishiRyuuOh can combine with 6th ranger robot for real in Q2 but it doesn't change the fact that there is no proper combination from the beginnning.
zZigxZagz is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 07:08 AM #55
> grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay

zZigxZagz wrote: View Post

With these 2 above examples and KishiRyuuOh is considered official main robot of the year kinds of underwhelming. The combination of the main robot has nowhere to be seen, the rest 4 individual mecha are treated like auxiliary mecha from the beginning is also new.
This may just imply that the combination doesn't happen in the first episode(s).

One area where Toei and Bandai succeed where Saban Brands and Bandai America failed is they don't make it a point to reveal stuff earlier than necessary via toy catalogs, TV OPs, etc.

Personally, I prefer series that build up to some of this stuff rather than "congratulations, new Rangers - here are your weapons, your vehicles, your zords, your Megazords. Good luck with your first fight."
grnrngr is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 08:28 PM #56
> ComicGuy89
Power Ranger

ComicGuy89
Power Ranger

The T-rex is certainly an interesting design, it feels like a little bit of a departure from the standard Sentai design philosophy, being more jagged and rough and having very obvious weapons. In fact it reminds me a lot of the T-Rex in the 2017 movie, including where the weapons are placed.

zZigxZagz wrote: View Post

This is a new bold move from Bandai. Red mechas that can transforms into robot on its own are not new but still rare, only RyuseiOh and Go-Buster Aceso far but they've never considered the official main robot of the year because the main robots of each respective series are pretty big upgrade: DairenOh and Go-Buster Oh which imo feels significant bigger and stronger than regular main robot from the rest of the series.

With these 2 above examples and KishiRyuuOh is considered official main robot of the year kinds of underwhelming. The combination of the main robot has nowhere to be seen, the rest 4 individual mecha are treated like auxiliary mecha from the beginning is also new. As a fan of sentai combination robot, I kind of shock to see this development. Of course KishiRyuuOh can combine with 6th ranger robot for real in Q2 but it doesn't change the fact that there is no proper combination from the beginnning.
I agree with what grnrngr said about the combination maybe just not happening in the first episode.

If I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), when Go-busters was first teased, the focus was solely on Go-buster Ace, to the point that some of us said (at that time) that Ace was treated as the main mecha for the year.
ComicGuy89 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2019, 11:17 AM #57
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

There was a Ryuusouger update to Bandaiís B-Boys blog, introducing the totally-not-Ranger-Keys and their functionality.
interesting...

at first I couldn't wrap my head around how the keys worked because only the back of the shield section was hollowed out...

makes me wonder how Bandai America would have cheaped out on making their versions by having only one side of the jaw section sculpted and the other hollow or flat (or deco'ed with a sticker)

I wonder when they'll go the Gokaiger route and start making other ranger teams in this style (presumably they would all make different heads for the mech then?)
bearytrek is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2019, 11:31 AM #58
> ⚡Dukemon

Dukemon

bearytrek wrote: View Post

interesting...

at first I couldn't wrap my head around how the keys worked because only the back of the shield section was hollowed out...

makes me wonder how Bandai America would have cheaped out on making their versions by having only one side of the jaw section sculpted and the other hollow or flat (or deco'ed with a sticker)

I wonder when they'll go the Gokaiger route and start making other ranger teams in this style (presumably they would all make different heads for the mech then?)
I can't see them turning down the chance to make legend versions; the question is, would they be ranger suits or maybe robot suits?
Old January 4th, 2019, 02:06 PM #59
> AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay
AnAlpha
Power Ranger

32 eBay

MechaSouls!
AnAlpha is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old January 4th, 2019, 02:58 PM #60
> Deus
"Allons-y"

32 eBay
Deus
"Allons-y"

32 eBay

Dukemon wrote: View Post

I can't see them turning down the chance to make legend versions; the question is, would they be ranger suits or maybe robot suits?
Since they've done all the rangers with the keys, this WOULD be an excellent chance to release some Mecha.
Deus is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote