Menu

Old August 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM #21
> ⚡Taichi
Paint it Red...

32 eBay
Taichi
Paint it Red...

32 eBay

Man, Hasbro has damn near exceeded all my expectations. The folds in the suit, the less bulk, the extra accessories, the civilian heads...

I really am surprised! Go, Go Hasbro!
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM #22
> TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

TealMystechRanger
or AcceLOWorst

Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

Oh, and metallic gold paint is planned. :p
Not heard of that type of cheese before...

Shoulders seem like a good design when you've got figures like this with shields. Lots of articulation without it being hindered too badly (or at least it doesn't look like it would be).
TealMystechRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:31 PM #23
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

Whatís the little gun looking weapon to the right side of the figure? Not Saba with the effect but the thing to the left of it.
a squad is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM #24
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

so the accessory is cool but what is it for? It looks like an explosion but what would it go on? lol.

The ranger we've seen is really cool but im curious about main rangers. they will be what really shows off what this line will offer. what will the female rangers look like? how will they do sidearms? will we get the blade blaster in holster, sword and blaster mode with each figure, or will it only have 1 version per ranger?

Im super excited for this line and theres still so much to look forward to....april cant get here fast enough!
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:36 PM #25
> ⚡Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

Morgan Lamia
---[DekaModerator]---

a squad wrote: View Post

Whatís the little gun looking weapon to the right side of the figure? Not Saba with the effect but the thing to the left of it.
It's an alternate hand.
Morgan Lamia is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:46 PM #26
> grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay
grnrngr
www.grnrngr.com

eBay

Taichi wrote: View Post

Man, Hasbro has damn near exceeded all my expectations. The folds in the suit, the less bulk, the extra accessories, the civilian heads...
They certainly do seem to have checked all the boxes for figures that the majority of the adult fandom has always wanted.
grnrngr is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:48 PM #27
> Falcon6
Its time to d-d-d-d-dduel

eBay
Falcon6
Its time to d-d-d-d-dduel

eBay

I love everything but the head. It looks NOTHING like tommy to me.
Falcon6 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:57 PM #28
> TheDub
The One and Only

TheDub
The One and Only

Falcon6 wrote: View Post

I love everything but the head. It looks NOTHING like tommy to me.
its 1000% better than figuarts. lol
TheDub is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 05:42 PM #29
> TyrannoAdam
Power Ranger

TyrannoAdam
Power Ranger

Personally don't think a second civilian head is a great idea. For mmpr it's always going to be Jason, Zack and Trini for me. Never warmed to Rocky , Adam and Aisha but if they were done in ninjetti gear or movie mmpr costumes I'd be all for them then. Such a shame too that mmpr didn't adapt the thunder zord suits for the crew outside of Tommy as show wise it would've been easier to warm to new rangers as they had new uniforms.

Looking forward to the line myself but a real head ache starts in what to do with the legacy stuff. Mulling over hanging on to it with some sealed as the bandai stuff does tend to go for more later. I've doubles of the rangers that I plan on opening and getting the rest signed and keeping misb. Thinking of doing the same with the lightning line now too which means a lot of rangers hanging around in boxes.

The articulation looks good and the suit looks good. I'm surprised they started with MMPR white but I'm not complaining as I hope to meet JDF next year. I do hope hasbro doesn't have any QC problems with this line but I'm really happy to see photo real tech. I'm curious to see what they'll do in the cases of mmpr Trini (R.I.P.) and wild force Cole.

Here's hoping this line gives us all the rangers and villains. I can see new rangers being pumped out through the comic books too.
TyrannoAdam is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 05:49 PM #30
> PMK
www.ActionAlive.com

PMK
www.ActionAlive.com

PMK is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 05:53 PM #31
> Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay
Lord-Zero
Chameliac was trolled...

eBay

Hmm, the body looks strangely long. I hope itís just the angle of the pictures. Prototype looks pretty good so far. The ones Iíd be really curious about would be the female rangers. I hope the line brings in the Alien Rangers and Ecliptor at some point.
Lord-Zero is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM #32
> LegandaryYin
Let The Mind Games Begin

LegandaryYin
Let The Mind Games Begin

Lord-Zero wrote: View Post

Hmm, the body looks strangely long. I hope itís just the angle of the pictures. Prototype looks pretty good so far. The ones Iíd be really curious about would be the female rangers. I hope the line brings in the Alien Rangers and Ecliptor at some point.
Lets hope they dont shy away from double jointed elbows on the females like they do w/ ML. If they do decide not to go w/ double jointed elbows then I hope they make it so they get real good range of movement for a single joint
LegandaryYin is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 06:55 PM #33
> Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

You hear that?...... itís the sound of our wallets screaming in the future..... ;p
Stuntastik30 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:01 PM #34
> ⚡Taichi
Paint it Red...

32 eBay
Taichi
Paint it Red...

32 eBay

Mine already ran and hid... and my credit and debit cards committed suicide by jumping into the shredder.
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:03 PM #35
> ⚡Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay
Lord Zedd
Foolish Monkeys

32 eBay

I'm pleased they are treating this as an Anthology series instead of just a MM rehash. Hasbro has the know-how and brains to create a worthwhile line.

And the chance at some villains.....finally......*Prays for Zedd, Darkonda & Ecliptor*
Lord Zedd is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:11 PM #36
> Thunder
Power Ranger

Thunder
Power Ranger

I told myself a couple of months ago that if we were going to start over with MMPR again that I would bow out and retire from Power Ranger collecting, but after seeing this prototype my stance is changing. Granted I may still end with the Legacy line depending on how the rest of the MMPR line looks, especially the females, however, it's looking good for Hasbro so far.

I do feel I'm in the same predicament as TyrannoAdam though if I do decide to continue collecting. I mean, do I keep my Legacy figures and see if they increase in value at all or do I sell them to help fund my purchase of the new Lightning figures? Decisions, decisions.
Thunder is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:28 PM #37
> Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕

This face sculpt and the details in it have walked into the room and bashed Tamashii Nations' 3D printed face sculpts with a sledge hammer.
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:37 PM #38
> wizard
VIP Robot in Disguise

wizard
VIP Robot in Disguise

The Magic Pie wrote: View Post

Do you think we'll actually get EVERY Ranger this time?
I honestly do not believe that Bandai launched the Legacy line without the intention to create and release every single Ranger. Their intentions were in the right place. But, the things that happened afterwards, and the people that ultimately made the decisions, got in the way.

That said, I am super stoked about the Lightning Collection. I am a little bummed to not see a Build-A-Figure aspect to the line, but, maybe that might be introduced later on in the line. But, I cannot complain with the weapons, accessories, and alternate heads they are boasting. And none of the crazy female body shapes.
wizard is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 07:49 PM #39
> DesignIncase
Power Ranger

DesignIncase
Power Ranger

I don't want to buy another white ranger. I felt Bandai White Ranger was solid but I'm gonna buy a Hasbro one. Look forward to Red MMPR because I assume Hasbro would use a correct design.
DesignIncase is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2018, 08:04 PM #40
> Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

Stuntastik30
VIP Rider

DesignIncase wrote: View Post

I don't want to buy another white ranger. I felt Bandai White Ranger was solid but I'm gonna buy a Hasbro one. Look forward to Red MMPR because I assume Hasbro would use a correct design.
I feel the same way. I was pretty content with the Legacy Figures, hell, I was content with the Figuarts. But just from this one reveal I feel I should indulge I bit more. I like what I see, so Hasbro...

Stuntastik30 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote