2. white tiger ranger form
  3. white ninja form
  4. white falcon ranger form
  5. white metallic ranger form
  6. Zeo ranger Five red
  7. Red turbo lightning power
  8. black dino ranger power
Giving a total of eight forms

even tho white tiger ranger form and white falcon ranger form look the same they are two seperate powers, this would give those with the ninja powers more forms
The white falcon ranger IS the white ninja ranger, lol.

Even in season 3 he still had the tiger symbol on his chest.
mmprfan09 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 05:31 PM #4302
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

but he has three forms the white falcon ranger form, white ninja ranger form and metallic ranger form(some class the ninja form as a separate form even tho its connected to his ranger form)

actual three forms the white ninja ranger form has three forms in total the ranger form, the ninja form and the metallic armour form

sorry it's late where I am, the ninja ranger powers give Tommy three forms his basic ranger form powered by his falcon ninja powers, his falcon ninja form and his metallic ranger armour form

thank god his super dino mode isn't another form he has enough forms already

Last edited by moonknight2099; December 30th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:32 PM #4303
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

but he has three forms the white falcon ranger form, white ninja ranger form and metallic ranger form(some class the ninja form as a separate form even tho its connected to his ranger form)

actual three forms the white ninja ranger form has three forms in total the ranger form, the ninja form and the metallic armour form

sorry it's late where I am, the ninja ranger powers give Tommy three forms his basic ranger form powered by his falcon ninja powers, his falcon ninja form and his metallic ranger armour form

thank god his super dino mode isn't another form he has enough forms already
Its all under one suit though (the white tiger suit).

So its no point in wasting the falcon coin slot on the same white tiger suit. Just use the falcon coin for the white ninjetti costume.

And metallic armor is just a power up form, not a seperate ranger entirely. That could go under the tiger coin slot.

Its not logical for the master morpher to have three different modes just for the same suit.
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:46 PM #4304
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

so if tommy has access to all his forms it would include
  1. Green Dragon ranger form
  2. white tiger ranger form
  3. white ninja form
  4. white falcon ranger form
  5. white metallic ranger form
  6. Zeo ranger Five red
  7. Red turbo lightning power
  8. black dino ranger power
Giving a total of eight forms

even tho white tiger ranger form and white falcon ranger form look the same they are two seperate powers, this would give those with the ninja powers more forms
He would actually have Green Dragon, White Ranger (Tiger/Falcon also including the Metallic Armor form), Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Dino Thunder Black (including Super Mode).
Ninja Ranger mode would work like it did in MMPR Season 3 as a mid level form and not requiring the Master Morpher to use.
MutekiDragon is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:48 PM #4305
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

GalaxyRed wrote: View Post

What's all this about "Master Morphers should only be for characters that have had coins as one of their power"? Why can't their be a Master Morpher based on a Zeonizer, or Turbo Morpher? Just because Tommy gets one that's basicaly a glorified MMPR morpher, doesn't mean the other Master Morphers (if there was others) have to be MMPR based.
While I don't agree with the statement, many of those that would have any point in using a MM started with coin powers, however briefly. The only ones that wouldn't are TJ, Carlos, Ashley, and Cassie and they just have two powers. Again, don't agree with the 'coins only' but Tommy, Jason, Adam, Rocky and Kat. And now that I look at it, it's practically even. Either way, doesn't matter.

Last edited by Alitain; December 31st, 2018 at 07:53 AM.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 03:09 AM #4306
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop

Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop

You forgot Rocky there. He had MMPR and Zeo, same as Jason (incidentally, shared powers would probably be duplicated. We know TJ and Tommy both have Red Turbo).
Digifiend is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 06:39 AM #4307
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

I'm standing by what I say even tho the suits look the same they are separate powers you can stand by what you say but technically they are separate powers even tho they share the same design his white ranger tiger form allows him access to his sword saba and the white tiger zord with the white ranger falcon form it gives him access to his White ranger form, Ninja Form and Metallic armour form(these forms allow access to falcon zord and white shogun zord, and for super dino mode would that count as a form ?
Old December 31st, 2018, 07:44 AM #4308
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

MutekiDragon wrote: View Post

He would actually have Green Dragon, White Ranger (Tiger/Falcon also including the Metallic Armor form), Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Dino Thunder Black (including Super Mode).
Ninja Ranger mode would work like it did in MMPR Season 3 as a mid level form and not requiring the Master Morpher to use.

I'm standing by what I say even tho the suits look the same they are separate powers you can stand by what you say but technically they are separate powers even tho they share the same design his white ranger tiger form allows him access to his sword saba and the white tiger zord with the white ranger falcon form it gives him access to his White ranger form, Ninja Form and Metallic armour form(these forms allow access to falcon zord and white shogun zord, and for super dino mode would that count as a form ?
Please see my above post.
Old December 31st, 2018, 07:55 AM #4309
> Alitain
God of Benevolence

Alitain
God of Benevolence

Digifiend wrote: View Post

You forgot Rocky there. He had MMPR and Zeo, same as Jason (incidentally, shared powers would probably be duplicated. We know TJ and Tommy both have Red Turbo).
Yeah, guess I did that time but I had included him in previous lists so just an oversight.

As Muteki said, Metallic Armor and Super Dino Mode are just power ups, not separate morphed forms so do not count towards the total number of forms that Tommy can use the MM to take. Same with the ninja outfits, they are not a separate morphed form and thus do not count.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 08:14 AM #4310
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

Ninja rangers have their own morph call, an entirely new morphing sequence, a new suit that actually represents their ninja animal, and powers that differ from the dino suits.

Itís a seperate form.

Metallic armor however, is indeed just a power up.
Old December 31st, 2018, 08:35 AM #4311
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms

eBay

mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

Ninja rangers have their own morph call, an entirely new morphing sequence, a new suit that actually represents their ninja animal, and powers that differ from the dino suits.

Itís a seperate form.
Which they mainly used for fighting Tengas. When it came time to call the Zords, they were in their traditional Ranger suits. The Ninja suits were essentially the PR equivalent of VR Troopers Battle Grid Mode. And thus, not worthy of being used with a Master Morpher.
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 08:56 AM #4312
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

I have to disagree with you goldanyranger, the falcon coin would give access to his ninja form and metallic armour form it wouldn't need an additional coin for said form as well he would just use said coin and a different phrase to access that form I think I was giving the impression that he would need a separate coin for that form which I'm sorry if I lead it to mean that way

Dragon coin=Access to his Green Dragon Ranger form
Tiger Coin=Access to his White Tiger Ranger form
Falcon Coin=Access to his White Falcon Ranger form, Falcon Ninja Form and white metallic armour form
Zeo Star coin=Access to his Zeo Ranger Five ranger form
Turbo Coin=Access to his Red Lightning Ranger form
Dino Thunder coin=Access to his Black Dino Thunder Form as well as his Super dino mode form
Old December 31st, 2018, 08:57 AM #4313
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

Itís a seperate form.

Metallic armor however, is indeed just a power up.
It is a separate form but the Rangers never used their morphers to access it. Meaning Tommy wouldn't actually need the Master Morpher to use it.

Dragon coin=Access to his Green Dragon Ranger form
Tiger Coin=Access to his White Tiger Ranger form
Falcon Coin=Access to his White Falcon Ranger form, Falcon Ninja Form and white metallic armour form
Zeo Star coin=Access to his Zeo Ranger Five ranger form
Turbo Coin=Access to his Red Lightning Ranger form
Dino Thunder coin=Access to his Black Dino Thunder Form as well as his Super dino mode form
The White Falcon Ranger suit is the EXACT SAME as the White Tiger Ranger suit.
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:20 AM #4314
> Ray-Z
You'll thank me later.

Ray-Z
You'll thank me later.

when dimensions in danger aired I made a list of who would/could have a master morpher personally I think those who have had a power morpher should be the only ones to have a master morpher, but for those with only two powers that are similar like Kimberly and Billy would seem pointless even tho they are different in terms of power and zords for Jason its different as he was red and gold ranger

Kimberly would have pterodactyl power and the crane ninja power
Jason would have Tyrannosaurus and gold zeo ranger power
Billy would have Triceratops, Wolf Ninja power
Adam Park would have Mastodon, Frog ninja, zeo 4 power and green turbo ranger power,
Rocky would have Tyrannosaurus, Ape ninja power and zeo ranger three power.
Katherine would have Crane Ninja power, Zeo Ranger One Power, and pink turbo power
No, they simply lack the strength to wield them. Their bodies will crumble as their minds collapsed into madness.
Ray-Z is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:29 AM #4315
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop

Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop

MutekiDragon wrote: View Post

The White Falcon Ranger suit is the EXACT SAME as the White Tiger Ranger suit.
Yeah, and he can summon Falconzord too. There's no Falcon coin, only a Tiger one. Theoretically, it should also have the Metallic Armor upgrade, but that's kind of redundant thanks to Zeo.
Digifiend is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:34 AM #4316
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

Which they mainly used for fighting Tengas. When it came time to call the Zords, they were in their traditional Ranger suits. The Ninja suits were essentially the PR equivalent of VR Troopers Battle Grid Mode. And thus, not worthy of being used with a Master Morpher.
True, but if youíre going to include the falcon coin, it makes more sense to use the falcon ninja suit instead of the tiger suit 2x.

Or just scrap the falcon coin altogether and just use the tiger coin.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:05 AM #4317
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

why does it feel like talking to a brick wall, yes the white tiger ranger form and the white falcon ranger form use the same suit(in reality) but in show the white falcon ranger form is a separate suit BASED on the white tiger ranger form they are powered by two different sets of powers, too me its an error on the producers of Dimensions in Danger Tommy's white ranger powers should of had a different coin to call on the power of the falconzord
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:09 AM #4318
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master

Digifiend wrote: View Post

Yeah, and he can summon Falconzord too. There's no Falcon coin, only a Tiger one. Theoretically, it should also have the Metallic Armor upgrade, but that's kind of redundant thanks to Zeo.
I thought the Metallic Armor had speed. I know it have a built in Solar Flare gimmick.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:14 AM #4319
> mmprfan09
One In A Million

mmprfan09
One In A Million

why does it feel like talking to a brick wall, yes the white tiger ranger form and the white falcon ranger form use the same suit(in reality) but in show the white falcon ranger form is a separate suit BASED on the white tiger ranger form they are powered by two different sets of powers, too me its an error on the producers of Dimensions in Danger Tommy's white ranger powers should of had a different coin to call on the power of the falconzord
No one wants the same suit multiple times in a master morpher. It defeats the purpose.

Or do you just like the white ranget suit that much?
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:34 AM #4320
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!

not really I'm just thinking of it from a logical tech standpoint the white tiger coin should only be able to call on the white tiger zord it shouldn't have been able to call on the ninja falcon zord, anyways ill stop talking about it now either way for me Tommy should have had the following coins I mentioned that's just me ah well

Tags
his time has come