Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2018, 02:43 AM #4281
Digifiend's Avatar
> Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,177
Digifiend
RangerWiki sysop
Digifiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,177



Yeah. Super Megaforce wasn't stronger than the base Megaforce powers, but because of the legendary ranger modes, it was much more versatile. The Master Morpher offers the same benefits, except limited to only the powers previously owned by the user (though unlike Super Megaforce, it does include the ability to call the old zords). You know what? It would probably make sense if Noah was the one who built the Master Morpher. They could've explained it as being reverse engineered from both the Power Morpher and Legendary Morpher.
Digifiend is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 03:02 AM #4282
Veteran Ranger's Avatar
> Veteran Ranger
Let's Ride
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,701
Veteran Ranger
Let's Ride
Veteran Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,701



Digifiend wrote: View Post

Yeah. Super Megaforce wasn't stronger than the base Megaforce powers, but because of the legendary ranger modes, it was much more versatile. The Master Morpher offers the same benefits, except limited to only the powers previously owned by the user (though unlike Super Megaforce, it does include the ability to call the old zords). You know what? It would probably make sense if Noah was the one who built the Master Morpher. They could've explained it as being reverse engineered from both the Power Morpher and Legendary Morpher.
It would also have made sense if they had given us any explanation at all.
Veteran Ranger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 03:12 AM #4283
Xalfrea's Avatar
> Xalfrea
formerly Quantum Wolf
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,356
Xalfrea
formerly Quantum Wolf
Xalfrea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,356



If Noah would have really built it, then he would have no need to explain himself because of the lessons of his "mentor".

Xalfrea is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 04:51 AM #4284
Mr.Karate's Avatar
> Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 439
Mr.Karate
Power Ranger
Mr.Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 439



Digifiend wrote: View Post

Yeah. Super Megaforce wasn't stronger than the base Megaforce powers, but because of the legendary ranger modes, it was much more versatile. The Master Morpher offers the same benefits, except limited to only the powers previously owned by the user (though unlike Super Megaforce, it does include the ability to call the old zords). You know what? It would probably make sense if Noah was the one who built the Master Morpher. They could've explained it as being reverse engineered from both the Power Morpher and Legendary Morpher.
Super megaforce was the only time Zachor should have followed the sentai. Have the Legendary War at the start of the season and have the legends sacrifice their powers and the Megaforce Rangers lose their powers in the process. Gosei gives them the Supermegaforce "We're totally not Pirates. Even though our mech is a flying pirate ship"powers and gradually retrieve the lost legendary powers. That way they can still have the Legends appear and not have the whole "You have your powers. Why aren't you helping?" aspect that crippled the season. And if they can return the powers to the Legends at the end.
Mr.Karate is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 08:23 AM #4285
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572



when dimensions in danger aired I made a list of who would/could have a master morpher personally I think those who have had a power morpher should be the only ones to have a master morpher, but for those with only two powers that are similar like Kimberly and Billy would seem pointless even tho they are different in terms of power and zords for Jason its different as he was red and gold ranger

Kimberly would have pterodactyl power and the crane ninja power
Jason would have Tyrannosaurus and gold zeo ranger power
Billy would have Triceratops, Wolf Ninja power
Adam Park would have Mastodon, Frog ninja, zeo 4 power and green turbo ranger power,
Rocky would have Tyrannosaurus, Ape ninja power and zeo ranger three power.
Katherine would have Crane Ninja power, Zeo Ranger One Power, and pink turbo power
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 08:59 AM #4286
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,592
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,592



moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

when dimensions in danger aired I made a list of who would/could have a master morpher personally I think those who have had a power morpher should be the only ones to have a master morpher, but for those with only two powers that are similar like Kimberly and Billy would seem pointless even tho they are different in terms of power and zords for Jason its different as he was red and gold ranger

Kimberly would have pterodactyl power and the crane ninja power
Jason would have Tyrannosaurus and gold zeo ranger power
Billy would have Triceratops, Wolf Ninja power
Adam Park would have Mastodon, Frog ninja, zeo 4 power and green turbo ranger power,
Rocky would have Tyrannosaurus, Ape ninja power and zeo ranger three power.
Katherine would have Crane Ninja power, Zeo Ranger One Power, and pink turbo power
You can't distinguish between the MMPR dino powers and ninja powers, they're the same suits so that doesn't work, they're still just MMPR. Kim and Billy would only have MMPR. Rocky would have MMPR and Zeo, Jason would be the same. Adam and Kat are really the only others that would make the MM gimmick viable since they have three power sets to switch between with MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 09:10 AM #4287
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
> GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,287
eBay
GoldAnyRanger
One Ranger, Many Forms
GoldAnyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,287
eBay



moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

when dimensions in danger aired I made a list of who would/could have a master morpher personally I think those who have had a power morpher should be the only ones to have a master morpher, but for those with only two powers that are similar like Kimberly and Billy would seem pointless even tho they are different in terms of power and zords for Jason its different as he was red and gold ranger

Kimberly would have pterodactyl power and the crane ninja power
Jason would have Tyrannosaurus and gold zeo ranger power
Billy would have Triceratops, Wolf Ninja power
Adam Park would have Mastodon, Frog ninja, zeo 4 power and green turbo ranger power,
Rocky would have Tyrannosaurus, Ape ninja power and zeo ranger three power.
Katherine would have Crane Ninja power, Zeo Ranger One Power, and pink turbo power
What about Tanya (Zeo & Turbo), TJ, Cassie, Carlos and Ashley (Turbo, Space)? Why don't they rate Master Morphers?
GoldAnyRanger is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 09:16 AM #4288
MutekiDragon's Avatar
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 374
MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master
MutekiDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 374



Thing is does Tommy have the ninja powers and Metallic Armor in his White form?
MutekiDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 10:01 AM #4289
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572



MutekiDragon wrote: View Post

Thing is does Tommy have the ninja powers and Metallic Armor in his White form?
at this point we don't know, we know he can access his ninja powers to access his falcon zord so logical he should be able to access his ninja form and metallic armour form

GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

What about Tanya (Zeo & Turbo), TJ, Cassie, Carlos and Ashley (Turbo, Space)? Why don't they rate Master Morphers?
if you had read what I said I only count those who have had power morphers, it wouldn't make sense for rangers who have only used wrist morphers to use a hand held one
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 10:03 AM #4290
c_dude's Avatar
> c_dude
Power Ranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 746
c_dude
Power Ranger
c_dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 746



GoldAnyRanger wrote: View Post

What about Tanya (Zeo & Turbo), TJ, Cassie, Carlos and Ashley (Turbo, Space)? Why don't they rate Master Morphers?
They were going off of Moonknight2099's mentioned opinion that only Rangers who had a Power Morpher should have a Master Morpher (since that is what a Master Morpher is). None of those Rangers had the Power Morpher.

MutekiDragon wrote: View Post

Thing is does Tommy have the ninja powers and Metallic Armor in his White form?

In theory, Tommy COULD have the Metallic Armor in his White Ranger form, but perhaps not since it wasn't originally part of his power set, but something additional that was created and given to him afterward by Zordon who is no longer around.

The Ninja powers ,hard to say. They weren't really part of his power set when he was morphed. He didn't have access to them when he was in White Ranger mode. Yes he had to morph into a special mode (White Ninja) to use them, but they were kind of like a civilian power where he wasn't fully morphed into Ranger mode. However his Dino Thunder invisibility WAS a civillian power, and he actually had access to that when he morphed into Dino Thunder Black in DiD, so that theory kind of goes out the window unless you look at he fact that he was actually wearing his Dino Gem during that brief battle, which is perhaps what allowed him that ability. Afterward the Dino Gem bracelet seemed to disappear, replaced with his communicator,and he didn't use the ability again.
c_dude is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 10:04 AM #4291
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572



Alitain wrote: View Post

You can't distinguish between the MMPR dino powers and ninja powers, they're the same suits so that doesn't work, they're still just MMPR. Kim and Billy would only have MMPR. Rocky would have MMPR and Zeo, Jason would be the same. Adam and Kat are really the only others that would make the MM gimmick viable since they have three power sets to switch between with MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo.
jason is different he has two sets of different powers mmpr and zeo which makes him viable i reckon for a master morpher, Rocky,Adam and kat aswell, personally Two(jason only) or up power sets qualify for a master morpher forgot to add that to my post
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 10:08 AM #4292
mmprfan09's Avatar
> mmprfan09
One In A Million
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,974
mmprfan09
One In A Million
mmprfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,974



Alitain wrote: View Post

You can't distinguish between the MMPR dino powers and ninja powers, they're the same suits so that doesn't work, they're still just MMPR. Kim and Billy would only have MMPR. Rocky would have MMPR and Zeo, Jason would be the same. Adam and Kat are really the only others that would make the MM gimmick viable since they have three power sets to switch between with MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo.
The ninjetti suits represents the ninja powers.
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 10:34 AM #4293
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572



here is a better-typed out list to who qualifies or is viable for a master morpher, as I mentioned before those like Kimberly, Billy and Aisha don't really need a master morpher due to a simple coin change can be done from the dino powers to ninja powers(then again it would save time and even tho visually there suits look the same the ninja powers have the added forms of Ninja form and Metallic armour form)

there is also a problem due to the rule that no two people can access the same power which makes it hard for Kimberly and Katherine to use the Crane ninja powers, and the whole situation with the mastodon, Tyrannosaurus and Sabertooth tiger powers being copied between Jason, Zack and Trini with Rocky, Adam and Aisha)

Kimberly would have pterodactyl power and the crane ninja power
Jason would have Tyrannosaurus and gold zeo ranger power(it makes sense for Jason to have one due to a different set of powers)
Billy would have Triceratops, Wolf Ninja power
Adam Park would have Mastodon, Frog ninja, zeo 4 power and green turbo ranger power,
Rocky would have Tyrannosaurus, Ape ninja power and zeo ranger three power.
Aisha would have the Sabertooth Tiger and Bear Ninja power
Katherine would have Crane Ninja power, Zeo Ranger One Power, and pink turbo power

now i have gone cross eyed lol, hope that makes sense as it does in my head, thank god the alien rangers coins wernt used by the mmpr team
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 01:33 PM #4294
SanityOrMadness's Avatar
> SanityOrMadness
TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,454
SanityOrMadness
TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar
SanityOrMadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,454



Alitain wrote: View Post

You can't distinguish between the MMPR dino powers and ninja powers, they're the same suits so that doesn't work, they're still just MMPR. Kim and Billy would only have MMPR. Rocky would have MMPR and Zeo, Jason would be the same. Adam and Kat are really the only others that would make the MM gimmick viable since they have three power sets to switch between with MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo.
Here's the thing - many of the "multiple power" users have the same colour between some or all of their forms. For instance, Kat's three powers are all Pink Rangers. Adam has one Black and two Green. There's a reason why Turbo was skipped in Tommy's DiD morphs, because a Red->Red morph wouldn't have stood out.
SanityOrMadness is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 01:55 PM #4295
Alitain's Avatar
> Alitain
God of Benevolence
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,592
Alitain
God of Benevolence
Alitain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 14,592



mmprfan09 wrote: View Post

The ninjetti suits represents the ninja powers.
Except those aren't actual morphed ranger suits. They're just fancy civilian outfits.

SanityOrMadness wrote: View Post

Here's the thing - many of the "multiple power" users have the same colour between some or all of their forms. For instance, Kat's three powers are all Pink Rangers. Adam has one Black and two Green. There's a reason why Turbo was skipped in Tommy's DiD morphs, because a Red->Red morph wouldn't have stood out.
So? Same colors don't matter.

moonknight2099 wrote: View Post

jason is different he has two sets of different powers mmpr and zeo which makes him viable i reckon for a master morpher, Rocky,Adam and kat aswell, personally Two(jason only) or up power sets qualify for a master morpher forgot to add that to my post
I mentioned Jason has two power sets in my post. But like I said, for me two powers doesn't make much sense to use the MM on. Three at best really, which is only Kat and Adam. The reason the gimmick works for Tommy is cause he has five powers to switch between. If you're just switching from one to another it's not as entertaining, that's how I look at it. But sure, if you're looking at it purely based on whether a ranger has more than one actual morphed power set to use then you'd have

Jason: MMPR and Zeo
Kat: MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo
Adam: MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo
Rocky: MMPR and Zeo
Carlos: Turbo and Space
TJ: Turbo and Space
Ashley: Turbo and Space
Cassie: Turbo and Space

Last edited by Alitain; December 30th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Alitain is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 02:03 PM #4296
GalaxyRed's Avatar
> GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,361
GalaxyRed
Tenkuu Henshin
GalaxyRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,361



What's all this about "Master Morphers should only be for characters that have had coins as one of their power"? Why can't their be a Master Morpher based on a Zeonizer, or Turbo Morpher? Just because Tommy gets one that's basicaly a glorified MMPR morpher, doesn't mean the other Master Morphers (if there was others) have to be MMPR based.
GalaxyRed is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 02:10 PM #4297
mmprfan09's Avatar
> mmprfan09
One In A Million
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,974
mmprfan09
One In A Million
mmprfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,974



Alitain wrote: View Post

Except those aren't actual morphed ranger suits. They're just fancy civilian outfits.

It is a ranger suit though. Its a ninja based outfit with their ninja coins in the middle. It represents their ninja powers. Hence “ninja ranger” being its’ classification.

And since when can civillains grow giant, shoot lasers, swim underground and have super speed, and dissapear (without using teleporation) in mmpr?

Reguardless, its clearly another suit They can switch into that’s not the mmpr dino one.
mmprfan09 is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 02:40 PM #4298
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572



GalaxyRed wrote: View Post

What's all this about "Master Morphers should only be for characters that have had coins as one of their power"? Why can't there be a Master Morpher based on a Zeonizer or Turbo Morpher? Just because Tommy gets one that's basically a glorified MMPR morpher, doesn't mean the other Master Morphers (if there were others) have to be MMPR based.
the only basis we have is the master morpher used by Tommy if there where more or different types this discussion would be mute, so far the fact is we have one master morpher that uses power coins to access different sets of powers and that its design is based on the gold power morpher used by tommy
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 03:16 PM #4299
MutekiDragon's Avatar
> MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 374
MutekiDragon
Kinsect Master
MutekiDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 374



Really want to see the Ninjeti powers come back.
MutekiDragon is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 05:12 PM #4300
moonknight2099's Avatar
> moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572
moonknight2099
Ja no Michi on Stage!
moonknight2099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 572



so if tommy has access to all his forms it would include
  1. Green Dragon ranger form
  2. white tiger ranger form
  3. white ninja form
  4. white falcon ranger form
  5. white metallic ranger form
  6. Zeo ranger Five red
  7. Red turbo lightning power
  8. black dino ranger power
Giving a total of eight forms

even tho white tiger ranger form and white falcon ranger form look the same they are two seperate powers, this would give those with the ninja powers more forms

Last edited by moonknight2099; December 30th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
moonknight2099 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Tags
his time has come

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.