Home Menu

Menu

Old November 22nd, 2018, 07:25 PM #2421
> Topgaler
occasionally exists

Topgaler
occasionally exists

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and I saw this thing called the Bullrider Megazord. But the packaging only had the generic "Saban's Power Rangers" logo, not the logo for Power Rangers Super Ninja Turtle Force or whatever they're calling this season.

sup with that?
Topgaler is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2018, 11:53 PM #2422
> Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕

Xenotome
💕❤️Queen Syuusuke❤️💕

Topgaler wrote: View Post

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and I saw this thing called the Bullrider Megazord. But the packaging only had the generic "Saban's Power Rangers" logo, not the logo for Power Rangers Super Ninja Turtle Force or whatever they're calling this season.

sup with that?
Bandai thought it'd be better to sell Ninja Steel toys if they didn't advertise it as blatantly...
Xenotome is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2018, 10:45 AM #2423
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

Morgan Lamia wrote: View Post

Nope. It has some slight up/down movement in the arms, but other than that, it's a brick. No Zord Builder ports either. It's a totally separate thing.
they're showing up at Marshalls for $20...I thankfully didn't overpay too much on ebay for one...would have rather spent $20 but at least I didn't spend $80

Stegosawrus is $14 there too...

I haven't seen any old style Ninja Steel product except the ninja training gear and a couple of the deluxe figures that came with add-on armor...the well may be running dry on those...

wish I had seen one of those limited color morphers when they came out originally
bearytrek is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2018, 02:10 PM #2424
> Rycor
Power Ranger

Rycor
Power Ranger

I wonder if Bandai/Saban's tactic with the new box art was to safeguard against products lining shelves for years (as had been the case) by minimising how obvious it was that they were from another season?

Obviously we'll never know for sure now as I imagine Hasbro will shake it up, plus they got that new logo anyway
Rycor is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2018, 11:18 AM #2425
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

I'd love for Hasbro to go back and finish off the Ninja Steel offerings that Bandai never did: Lion Fire Yellow, Super Steel modes for the girls, the missing three Training Mode figures, Poncho Gold, the Sub Surfer Megazord repaint... Of course, that'll never happen, but it's nice to dream, right?
MegaBlue is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:50 AM #2426
> Seerauber Jenny
Some pink robot

Seerauber Jenny
Some pink robot

That would be great, but Ninja Steel basic figures have way too much articulation for a Hasbro mainline product.
Seerauber Jenny is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2018, 01:13 PM #2427
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

So, almost a month after Bandai proclaimed "there's more Power Rangers stuff to come," and where are we? Empty shelves at Walmart and Target (save for those gosh-darn 17Movie 6-packs that they're still holding onto for $40, despite Ollie's promoting them for $20, if you can find them there), and the same Legacy Dustins and Toris sitting on the shelves at Books-A-Million. Who has the most PR stuff, ironically enough? Between the Funko Pops at BAM and all of the extra stuff at GameStop, those two are where "everything" is at, and nothing new's really coming out until April?

Oh, it's going to be a LONG three months. Maybe the first figures will leak onto eBay again, like they did back in Jungle Fury, and we'll go bananas over them...
Old December 24th, 2018, 02:18 AM #2428
> a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

a squad
Gettin Supercharged Up

MegaBlue wrote: View Post

So, almost a month after Bandai proclaimed "there's more Power Rangers stuff to come," and where are we? Empty shelves at Walmart and Target (save for those gosh-darn 17Movie 6-packs that they're still holding onto for $40, despite Ollie's promoting them for $20, if you can find them there), and the same Legacy Dustins and Toris sitting on the shelves at Books-A-Million. Who has the most PR stuff, ironically enough? Between the Funko Pops at BAM and all of the extra stuff at GameStop, those two are where "everything" is at, and nothing new's really coming out until April?

Oh, it's going to be a LONG three months. Maybe the first figures will leak onto eBay again, like they did back in Jungle Fury, and we'll go bananas over them...
Oh man I remember that. We were all excited by the original ranger designs and had "civilized" discussions on whether or not we'd see them in the show. Ahh those were good times.
a squad is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2018, 02:16 PM #2429
> bearytrek
Power Ranger

bearytrek
Power Ranger

MegaBlue wrote: View Post

the Sub Surfer Megazord repaint... Of course, that'll never happen, but it's nice to dream, right?

heck, I'd be happy if they must made the surfer minizord by itself and skipped the repainted stuff...
bearytrek is online now     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:11 PM #2430
> MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

MegaBlue
Let's Rocket!

Hey, February's here, and guess who's hanging out in the Macy's Backstage section (basement) at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted? The Stego-saw-rus! I think it's only $16 there.

Nobody else, except for (basically) GameStop, has any Ranger offerings. Maybe Walgreens, if you catch them on a good day, but it's been awhile since I've been in one to check and see what they have.