Home Menu

Menu

Old December 30th, 2018, 07:28 PM #1
> nobletigerfan
Power Ranger

nobletigerfan
Power Ranger

does anyone know how to make the shout factory dvd covers

does anyone know how to make the shout factory dvd covers for power rangers? I'm asking because I wanna get the cover made for the seasons that shout factory doesn't own the rights to and also the movies I wanna get them made so when I get the rest of the seasons all the seasons and movies have te same cover style.
nobletigerfan is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2018, 08:04 PM #2
> ⚡Taichi
Paint it Red...

32 eBay
Taichi
Paint it Red...

32 eBay

For future reference, please refrain from making thread titles that arenít finished. We prefer finished and to the point titles.

These are misleading and honestly just seem spammy when they arenít intended to be. Think about a title you want and Iíd be happy to change it for you!

To your question. Ehhh... this is a tough one. People have made custom covers in the past, but those threads are old, dated and most of the links donít work, as well as the members are no longer here. Good luck! We have many talented people on the board, hopefully someone can help!
Taichi is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2018, 12:32 AM #3
> IAreSam
VIP Rider

eBay
IAreSam
VIP Rider

eBay

The covers themselves are fairly simple and shouldn't be too hard to recreate in Photoshop, InDesign, etc. The difficult bit will be finding high resolution versions of press images and logos, as it seems many places on the net still think 640x480 is 'high resolution'. There are a few people on here who design their own cover art - soulspice springs to mind. There are custom DVD cover art threads (https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=47082 & https://www.RangerBoard.com/showthread.php?t=181094), so it might be worth doing a search and posting your request in one of those.
IAreSam is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote