Home Menu

Menu


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2019, 11:20 AM #41
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
> ⚡Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,899
eBay
Sadsmileyface
Measuring up.
Sadsmileyface's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 24,899
eBay



Taichi wrote: View Post

SWEET!!!

God... Megazord formation in HD? *droooooooolllll
HD version of the film is available on iTunes. I just put this together as an example. You lose a bit of detail in the compression but it gives you an idea. Set to 1080p.

Sadsmileyface is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 10th, 2019, 10:51 PM #42
Storm Eagle's Avatar
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,400
Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,400



There's now an Amazon listing, and apparently this one will have a slipcover too. The only thing is that the top of the slipcover is red for some reason.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QKPMLFC...gateway&sr=8-1



Storm Eagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 01:40 AM #43
ShadowNeko003's Avatar
> ShadowNeko003
~NYAH~
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,877
eBay
ShadowNeko003
~NYAH~
ShadowNeko003's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,877
eBay



Definitely time to upgrade my copy. Also, is there a link to the extra stuff that Steve Cardenas have for the first movie?
ShadowNeko003 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 04:51 AM #44
rkofan87's Avatar
> rkofan87
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 50
rkofan87
Power Ranger
rkofan87's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 50



i hope we can get the mmpr movie separately down the line.
rkofan87 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 05:11 AM #45
kc16's Avatar
> kc16
The Beast
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,735
kc16
The Beast
kc16's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,735



Great news! Definitely looking forward to picking this up when itís released.
kc16 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 06:17 AM #46
megagao's Avatar
> megagao
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,877
8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider
megagao's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,877
8 eBay



rkofan87 wrote: View Post

i hope we can get the mmpr movie separately down the line.
like. you totes can.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7074
megagao is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:23 AM #47
powerfanatic's Avatar
> powerfanatic
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 57
powerfanatic
Power Ranger
powerfanatic's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 57



Woah! I was not expecting Shout to release the Turbo movie as well so soon!
powerfanatic is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
  Likes: (1)
Details on post Likes can be viewed by active members only. Log in or Register today if you're not yet a member.
Old April 11th, 2019, 09:22 AM #48
Storm Eagle's Avatar
> Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,400
Storm Eagle
Sotumu Iguru
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,400



powerfanatic wrote: View Post

Woah! I was not expecting Shout to release the Turbo movie as well so soon!
I don't think anyone was.

So there's MMPR:TM coming out in June as well as the MMPR season 2 steelbook, and T:APRM in July. We might be in for a great summer.

I imagine that Fiveman could be released in July at the earliest or August at the latest, and maybe the MMPR season 3 steelbook as early as August.
Storm Eagle is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2019, 09:27 AM #49
megagao's Avatar
> megagao
VIP Rider
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,877
8 eBay
megagao
VIP Rider
megagao's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,877
8 eBay



Storm Eagle wrote: View Post

I don't think anyone was.

So there's MMPR:TM coming out in June as well as the MMPR season 2 steelbook, and T:APRM in July. We might be in for a great summer.

I imagine that Fiveman could be released in July at the earliest or August at the latest, and maybe the MMPR season 3 steelbook as early as August.
yea, i see fiveman being released in July, maybe August. but i'm thinking July.
megagao is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2019, 09:05 PM #50
ranger_scout's Avatar
> ranger_scout
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,192
ranger_scout
Power Ranger
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,192



When I was a kid, this movie brought back my interest in Power Rangers. I stopped watching the show on a regular basis while Zeo was airing because something was lacking in that season. Tommy, Adam, and Tanya were fine, but I just couldn't get into Kat or Rocky. Plus, I was missing Kimberly way too much. The fact that both she and Jason returned for this film was a plus. I didn't mind Justin at all. He brought some new energy to the team. It's too bad that back then he was considered what most Once Upon a Time fans thought Jared S. Gilmore's character Henry Mills.

I actually didn't see the movie in theaters because around that time my family just couldn't find the time with my siblings playing sports and stuff like that. I did, however, watch it multiple times of VHS. Several years later, I just don't rewatch it because it's not until the very end where the action kicks in. The first film had some fun action-packed moments, but this one just drags on for a while.
ranger_scout is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:26 PM #51
> AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 79,494
AkaPrimoKanyeWest
A Dino,a Wiz & a Wardrobe
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 79,494



ranger_scout wrote: View Post

The first film had some fun action-packed moments, but this one just drags on for a while.
An accurate assessment.
AkaPrimoKanyeWest is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2019, 02:54 AM #52
monkeyjb1988's Avatar
> monkeyjb1988
Power Ranger
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 673
monkeyjb1988
Power Ranger
monkeyjb1988's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 673



Sadsmileyface wrote: View Post

HD version of the film is available on iTunes. I just put this together as an example. You lose a bit of detail in the compression but it gives you an idea. Set to 1080p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83uU...ature=youtu.be
You can also rent/buy on Amazon. Did it once. Pretty much what the video above shows, less detail due to compression but a great HD presentation. That said, it just proves how nicer Super Sentai's suits are: the Carranger suits POPPED off the screen in their two team-ups compared to Tommy and co here. Still look nice but what can you do?

Storm Eagle wrote: View Post

I don't think anyone was.

So there's MMPR:TM coming out in June as well as the MMPR season 2 steelbook, and T:APRM in July. We might be in for a great summer.

I imagine that Fiveman could be released in July at the earliest or August at the latest, and maybe the MMPR season 3 steelbook as early as August.
I know, it's awesome. Not the greatest film but it's alright. I definitely support it's Blu-Ray release because, heh, the series are either highly unlikely (MMPR-MF), just unlikely (OO-RPM, since their Sentai's are in HD but they still need to reedit the footage), or just not being released (Sam-now) on Blu-Ray. Before you mention Germany, they only released Sam-SuperMega on Blu. I haven't heard about future releases.

I'm SO getting Fiveman (even with it's reputation; it's worth at least one watch) and I might just rebuy MMPR The Movie to support Shout and to have the cover art. I draw the line at rebuying Season 2 but otherwise, great release schedule
monkeyjb1988 is offline     Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

Connect







 

Design

    RangerBoard designs are exclusive to Members.
    Please login to access all available designs.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® / Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.